Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tesla's bifiliar coil VS Nasa's 'new' amplifier.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The special characteristic of Tesla's bifilar coil (patent 512340, look it up) is not in the fact that it is a flat spiral or pancake coil.
    In his patents Tesla does not talk about
    - special waves
    - (upper) atmosphere
    - (a)ether
    - special spark gaps
    - dust ring spirals
    - a magnetically contained electrostatic field
    - saturn's rings
    - toroidial leaping fields
    - electro gravitics

So I take it that this all comes from your experiments, Microvolt?

Ernst.

Ps. I did not immediately recognize Jeff Behary from that picture.

Comment

Depends on how you look at it. The spiral itself of the NASA design
      can be compared. Looking at only the Tesla coil from Ernst view point
      is very limited to Ernst understanding. I have read the patent many times
      like others and there are appropriate discussions, 512,340 being one.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ake-coils.html

There is no shortage of contrast to Tesla so I will let the reader
      become informed about the Tesla bifilar coil if they need to.

The confrontational manner tends to heat up a thread temporarily.
      It is my hope that I will reach someone who will see a relationship.
      It is my understanding that the author wanted feedback and if they
      read the articles they posted then they can also search and find the references.
      the ability to integrate rather than differentiate what is discussed with what they have experienced.
      My limited experience with the spiral suggests to me that "form and function"
      play some role in the experiments listed.
      Last edited by mikrovolt; 09-07-2015, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Your response is a complete riddle to me.
        A riddle that I will leave for others to solve.

Ernst.

Comment

Since picture is 'flat' it might be possible that they actually refer towards the 'forgotten coil'

Forgotten Coil

Comment

Originally posted by djarno View Post
            Since picture is 'flat' it might be possible that they actually refer towards the 'forgotten coil'

Forgotten Coil
            The orgone energy is even less known unpublished with regard applications
            using specialized wide band circular polarized equipment.

here is a picture that shows the vectors of one handed (right or left handed) emission.
            the opposite hand the vectors point inward. This is why as a radio antenna application the
            feed point is a the end a dipole fashioned in a spiral.

F2.large.jpg

Below is some more visualization for emission for that particular forgotten model.
            Those who are more visual can better grasp basic Tesla bipolar vectors.
            Also you probably heard of Marko Rodin's coil used as an antenna.
            Applications to orgone energy have slightly different design
            in that some natural energies can use a signal to help form an aetheric pathway.

The field does not have much other than the difficult task of sorting out the imagery into
            a possible recognition pattern which may not be helpful.

FVTD

Because the applications are very remote from what Tesla's patent describes as an improvement
            and skilfully describes in mathematical terms the electromagnetic properties such as in capacitive and
            inductive reactance.

The A vs B approach is limited to contrast a patent (a new and useful description of a model) to a specific application that
            that did not exist at that time or has been lost. It seems the tesla emission contrasts as bidirectional combined in a single coil.
            Last edited by mikrovolt; 09-13-2015, 01:55 PM.

Comment

The Tesla "Coil For Electro-Magnets" patent is not restricted to spiral coils, it refers to all coils. The spiral coil is mainly shown for ease of visualization.

Patent https://www.google.com/patents/US512340

Patent extract.
              I would here state that by the term coils I desire to include generally helices, solenoids, or, in fact, any conductor the different parts of which by the requirements of its application or use are brought into such relations with each other as to materially increase the self-induction.
              A Tesla "Coil For Electro-Magnets" can be a helical coil or a solenoid ect..

People should not think of a Tesla "Coil for Electro-Magnets" as only spiral coils because that is absolutely wrong.

Anyway it says right there in the article that the main features of the
              researchers instrument is the superconducting materials they used to make it.
              The coil shown may not even be the same as that used as it may also be
              just for visualization purposes.

Gee wizz.
              Last edited by Farmhand; 09-15-2015, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X