Space energy harvesting theories and observations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tesla 3, 6 and 9

I remember to have seen some information about magic squares and the importance of 3, 6 and 9 to coherence those squares. I remember that Tesla said that it was very important to understand the importance of the numbers 3, 6 and 9.
    "A knot cannot be undone, without knowing the way it was made" Aristotle

Comment

Originally posted by Magnethos View Post
      I don't know if this is true or not, but I read years ago somewhere that Steven Mark's TPU was invented after some strange accidents that Steven or a friend of him witnessed. The accident(s) was about strange tv implosions that caused the death of some people that were near the tv.

Steven always asked to himself what could be causing those tv implosion.
      Just to correct some info here about TV implosion, this was an earlier problem in cathodic TV :

the earlier model wasn't equipped with implosion protection mechanism so they can explode due to high temperature and voltage inside the tube, the protection mechanism make the tube to completely defect rather than explode, a lots of optimization has done like minimizing X rays spread from these tube.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by med.3012; 07-05-2015, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Empty space and the neutrinic force

I've seen this in different very strange books as well in easy to find books.
        Some authors claims that the empty space is full with a really high energy density and one of my first questions was: Where is that energy and why it doesn't manifest as electromagnetic energy?

After carefully observing different phenomena and seeing what different authors said about that, I understood that the empty space is full of energy called neutrinic charges. But, what means 'neutrinic'? Neutrinic is from the word neutral. Neutral means that it has not been manifested in any of his parts. Well, I think this neutrinic charge is a combination of positive and negative charges that are in a steady state, so it's difficult to observe. Paulo Correa I think he calls this energy 'ambipolar energy' (ambipolar means that it contains both positive and negative). Ambipolar means that it has both positive and negative charges together in equilibrium.

Here you've a picture about electrinic charges, positrinic charges and neutrinic charges.

The component of empty space is neutrinic charges. If we want to produce electromagnetic waves, then we need to polarize the space and we can accomplish that through space excitation.

If you remember to Donald Smith, he said in several ocasions that the space was full of energy and if you excite the space then you get like a back-emf. You excite the space with electric waves, and the space has to return to equilibrium. In that 'return to equilibrium' the space itself emits magnetic waves that they can be 'absorbed' to produce useful energy. He also said that each kind of wave (electric and magnetic) emits energy in a different spin direction. So, we can think that each charge is like a emitting or receiving vortex of energy

Comment

Analogy with a peltier module

We can also make an analogy with a peltier module. As you know, a peltier module absorbs heat in one side (cold side) and emits heat in the other side (hot side). I see this as process of energy collection from space and energy emission to space. I've used heat as the absorbtion energy because at least in the emission/scattering part is heat the energy that is lost in the circuit.

As we know electromagnetism is based on absorbtion and emission of energy to space, while radiant energy is cold in nature and it has none or little heat emission to space. I see the heat emission to space as energy losses in a circuit. For that reason I always say that we cannot harvest energy using electromagnetism because electromagnetism implies losses in the circuit.

To absorb energy we've to collect free voltage (potential) in the space, that is a counterclockwise spin process. As you may remember Donald Smith said that in resonance, there is not resistance in the circuit, so there are not energy losses in the circuit and ohm's law and joule's law are invalid. This can be easily seen because with cold electrical energy we can light a bulb under water without getting an electric shock or we can send some kilowatts of energy through a very thin wire without any heat.

Comment

LC resonant circuit and energy destruction/amplification

Another interesting thing is about oscillatory circuits. Donald Smith said that the higher the frequency the higher the amount of energy that can flow to the circuit. He also said that our 50 Hz would be the equivalent to less than 10 watts. The higher the frequency the better. Zero point energy is an energy of high frequency.

About the resonant tank, I've found a thing that almost everyone knows.
            The inductor produces a REVERSE VOLTAGE when the supply is TURNED OFF:

Slow-motion showing showing the
            "reverse voltage" pulse produced by the
            inductor when the supply is removed.

When a capacitor is added to the circuit, the energy flows from the inductor to the capacitor, and back to the inductor, when the supply is removed, to produce an "oscillatory effect."
            The end result is a sinewave output.
            The animation below shows the energy flowing between the components with the "centre-reading" voltmeter detecting the voltage:

If we compare the needle of the voltmeter in the LC animated graph, then we can see some analogy with this graphic:

As we can see the energy flows back and forth almost for a high number of times. This is an energy loss oscillation:

The energy is lost in the circuit following a Fibonacci curve.

Remember that Donald Smith talked about the LC circuits and the energetic gain OR lost in the resonant tank:

In the case described above in this post, we've the first case (the top one of the three cases). Fibonacci was also discussed by Smith.

It would be possible to 'reverse' this phenomenon and produce a regenerative oscillation? It seems that it would be possible.
            I've read some references about energy generation and golden ratio. The most recent one is the E-Stress power generator.
            Last edited by Magnethos; 07-05-2015, 04:21 PM.

Comment

I am curious where you got the idea that early CRTs did not have implosion protection. I owned and operated a TV repair shop for several years and I never heard of that before. Also you posted a picture of a CRT but it is not clear if this is supposed to be one with implosion protection or one without. If the picture is supposed to be one with the protection then please point out where or what that protection is. Also you should note that implosion is the opposite of explosion. Since CRTs are under very high vacuum then they could only implode not explode.

Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
              Just to correct some info here about TV implosion, this was an earlier problem in cathodic TV :

the earlier model wasn't equipped with implosion protection mechanism so they can explode due to high temperature and voltage inside the tube, the protection mechanism make the tube to completely defect rather than explode, a lots of optimization has done like minimizing X rays spread from these tube.
              Respectfully,
              Carroll
              Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

Originally posted by citfta View Post
                I am curious where you got the idea that early CRTs did not have implosion protection. I owned and operated a TV repair shop for several years and I never heard of that before. Also you posted a picture of a CRT but it is not clear if this is supposed to be one with implosion protection or one without. If the picture is supposed to be one with the protection then please point out where or what that protection is. Also you should note that implosion is the opposite of explosion. Since CRTs are under very high vacuum then they could only implode not explode.

Respectfully,
                Carroll
                i just added an idea it's not strange for an old TV to explode or implode ! faraway from the technical details, it's possible to happen if the TV tube isn't equipped with such protection , that's all!

Respectfully,
                Mohamed

Comment

I guess in practice implode or explode doesn't make to much difference, once imploded the glass keeps going. It may just as well have exploded!
                  As for deaths it used to happen in earlier days because the front screens were not reinforced as effectively as later days and laminated glass was unknown, if the tube did blow a flying 'glass bomb' with shards projected out front ways could be the result.
                  I guess you could call that 'unprotected' and it certainly killed one or two customers in the early days of CRT Television. Of course there's been a few nasty accidents with engineers slipping into the tubes whilst toying inside the guts
                  luckily they don't usually blow when you break the neck else I would have been long gone myself.
                  Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                    I guess in practice implode or explode doesn't make to much difference, once imploded the glass keeps going. It may just as well have exploded!
                    As for deaths it used to happen in earlier days because the front screens were not reinforced as effectively as later days and laminated glass was unknown, if the tube did blow a flying 'glass bomb' with shards projected out front ways could be the result.
                    I guess you could call that 'unprotected' and it certainly killed one or two customers in the early days of CRT Television. Of course there's been a few nasty accidents with engineers slipping into the tubes whilst toying inside the guts
                    luckily they don't usually blow when you break the neck else I would have been long gone myself.

i agree with you, it's safe to break them from the neck ( those with protection ) , i remember i got an electrostatic shock in my head from a TV tube when working with it without discharging the charge inside it i i lost my vision the few moment when the charge pass my brain !! fortunately they don't exist now !

Comment

Originally posted by Magnethos View Post
                      Another interesting thing is about oscillatory circuits. Donald Smith said that the higher the frequency the higher the amount of energy that can flow to the circuit. He also said that our 50 Hz would be the equivalent to less than 10 watts. The higher the frequency the better. Zero point energy is an energy of high frequency.

About the resonant tank, I've found a thing that almost everyone knows.
                      The inductor produces a REVERSE VOLTAGE when the supply is TURNED OFF:

Slow-motion showing showing the
                      "reverse voltage" pulse produced by the
                      inductor when the supply is removed.

When a capacitor is added to the circuit, the energy flows from the inductor to the capacitor, and back to the inductor, when the supply is removed, to produce an "oscillatory effect."
                      The end result is a sinewave output.
                      The animation below shows the energy flowing between the components with the "centre-reading" voltmeter detecting the voltage:

If we compare the needle of the voltmeter in the LC animated graph, then we can see some analogy with this graphic:

As we can see the energy flows back and forth almost for a high number of times. This is an energy loss oscillation:

The energy is lost in the circuit following a Fibonacci curve.

Remember that Donald Smith talked about the LC circuits and the energetic gain OR lost in the resonant tank:

In the case described above in this post, we've the first case (the top one of the three cases). Fibonacci was also discussed by Smith.

It would be possible to 'reverse' this phenomenon and produce a regenerative oscillation? It seems that it would be possible.
                      I've read some references about energy generation and golden ratio. The most recent one is the E-Stress power generator.

i got the following signal from an oscillating ETBC when i put two pieces of ferrite bar inside the ETBC , but using only one ferrite bar the increased oscillation disappear !

i wonder why ?

Comment

First, did you read all Steven Mark quotes and letters ? Where did you found the idea of imploding TV tube killing people ? It would be quite hard to do imho, just because nobody is so near the tv set while watching television, even in old days. Clearly as Steven Mark mentioned the release of huge magnetic power was the reason of death of poor child in accident described by his boss.
                        There is much more about it then you see at first glance.It's eay opening information if you read carefully and connect all informations from other inventors.The essence is : we really have no idea why and how we generate electricity...

Comment

Although the Tv must have exploded, as it left pieces stuck in the wall, as well. And, an implosion wouldn't do that, when a normal CRT screen is broken. So, there's more to, than simple implosion, or explosion.

Comment

Working...
                          X