X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JohnStone
    replied
    Hi Clarence,
    You will have at the output coil both input frequencies as well and some others. It is mandatory to have an output filter where mains frequency can pass only. Else you have genuine transformer function. The frequency generators might be disturbed as well by the other frequency. Depending on their circuit you need to add there frequency filters as well.
    As proof you can see the Bob Boyce transformer where he intetionally mixed the frequencies and applied this complex mix to his hydrogen generator.
    John

Leave a comment:

• fer123
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    That is better than I thought Clarence. The project
    appears to be top notch professionally assembled
    and I am certain great operation will follow.

Back a while we were talking about using so many of the TBC
    coils and the TPC coils to generate HF that some speculate
    bounce energy off the ionosphere then returning to be harvested
    in great quantities than when the signals left.

The problem was that no 60hz loads could be run and that if
    a means to filter out the HF was ever found the new load might
    might throw off the HF portion.

I hope you can tune it for a balance that will give the extra without
    drawing down the source then you won't need another 120
    earth grounding rods.

Nice box. It that the big block with a sinc on the other side?
    It really looks pro. It is going to show great results.

Leave a comment:

• JohnStone
    replied
    Hi Cornboy,
    My pleasure you surface again :-) :-) Hope you established well at new location. What do you grow now?
    My experimenting is near to 0 and will stay there up to 2018 but will come alive then. Just "sharpening my ax" for that sweet moment.
    What monster do you refer to - there are several in my thought.

@Bromikey:
    Of course it is essential to not kill effects requested.
    On other hand those effects surface at fast switching and most circuits are not optimized for that. They are operated just like switching a lazy relay. You should be aware that at average current you often switch (unknowingly) excessive peak currents and under this condition switching is lousy -> heat -> you reduce pulse power -> you do not get performance possible.
    What Bedini teaches for SSG is super simple and cheap setup but sophisticated and adapted to that very setup he proposed for proof of concept. Based on that we should learn more being steadily aware that changes shall be compared to previous know good state so it is a good decision to pertain a known state.
    But in case you want to tweak it you should know what levers are there and what they do and what I wrote above is of general use at every transistor circuit. BTW: FET drivers we have similar implications that need different curing.

John
    Last edited by JohnStone; 06-29-2016, 12:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by clarence
    Hello BRO,

Noted.

Clarence
    Hey Clarence

i did read up on your progress. John has something on the resistor
    and diode to advance efficiency but it might kill the effect.
    We can't have that now.

Keep pumping that energy around til you decide you struck a vane.
    yeah that is a great driver circuit to work with. And that block will
    really add a new twist. It is a tool to see what can be done to
    squelch some of that HF aether down to 60hz.

We got to find the key hole to unlock the final stage.

Leave a comment:

• Cornboy 555
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
    Hi Bro,
    Chiming in for some comment on the circuit above.
    Please be aware that 555 circuits are available in NMOS (200mA output) and CMOS (8mA output).

Transistors own a B/E capacity and it needs to be discharged for OFF state in order to get is switching fast and cool.
    A transistor is not FET and hence it does not react on voltage or charge. But electrons from this charged capacitance perform a small current up to discharge state and hence the transistor continues to conduct in a lossy manner.
    At Bedini circuits the reversal of the voltage at control winding performs this discharge and the protection diade at base of transitors drags it down to minus 0.6V. Three or four diodes in series at that location will make things even better. This is another smart thing about this circuit and that is only one of those.

In your circuit above you do not have those Bedini goodies mentioned above. Hence you need to speed up the transistor by additional means.

A:
    Usually a 100Ohm resistor is added between B and E (low wattage). It does not hurt because it experiences only .6V but helps for short circuit this parasitic capacitance if 555 output switches to OFF.

B:
    Yo may add a small capacitor in parallel to the base resistor. As the base capacitance is dependent on collector voltage and bas current it is not fixed and needs to be tested out for the base leg to go not below 5V minus at switch off time.

C: There are other simple means but I will elaborate on it at request only. Such small measures often make a replication useless if components are brought to their heavy load condition.
    John

I CAN FEEL A MONSTER coming onn!

Hello John, good to see you posting again, hope all is well with you and your family.

Warmest Regards, Cornboy.

Leave a comment:

• JohnStone
    replied
    Hi Bro,
    Chiming in for some comment on the circuit above.
    Please be aware that 555 circuits are available in NMOS (200mA output) and CMOS (8mA output).

Transistors own a B/E capacity and it needs to be discharged for OFF state in order to get is switching fast and cool.
    A transistor is not FET and hence it does not react on voltage or charge. But electrons from this charged capacitance perform a small current up to discharge state and hence the transistor continues to conduct in a lossy manner.
    At Bedini circuits the reversal of the voltage at control winding performs this discharge and the protection diade at base of transitors drags it down to minus 0.6V. Three or four diodes in series at that location will make things even better. This is another smart thing about this circuit and that is only one of those.

In your circuit above you do not have those Bedini goodies mentioned above. Hence you need to speed up the transistor by additional means.

A:
    Usually a 100Ohm resistor is added between B and E (low wattage). It does not hurt because it experiences only .6V but helps for short circuit this parasitic capacitance if 555 output switches to OFF.

B:
    Yo may add a small capacitor in parallel to the base resistor. As the base capacitance is dependent on collector voltage and bas current it is not fixed and needs to be tested out for the base leg to go not below 5V minus at switch off time.

C: There are other simple means but I will elaborate on it at request only. Such small measures often make a replication useless if components are brought to their heavy load condition.
    John

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    [QUOTE=BroMikey;289778]

Hello BroMikey,

Here are the photos:

The batt that I used to power the oscillator was one that I just Grabbed when I first went to power up my Oscillator and it had just sat around and discharged by itself down to 9.2 volts and I never even checked until after I first started to use it. evidently that is why it was charging up by the 6.5 volts supply from the FWBR. It finally gets up to around 10.99 volts but that's about as high as it will go. would need a higher rectified voltage to do any better.

After I finished my reconstruction this morning and started the oscillator unit
    with that same battery setup it brought it back up again to the near 1o.99 volt level but thats all.

curious I did take a 12.17 battery and put it in place of the 9.2 volt batt and
    when I started the oscillator it started dropping slowly and not charging. I didn't wait for it to bottom out because I already know that it would have gone down to 10.00 to 10.99 and then just maintained it self from then own.
    ALSO BRO I did use a ceramic .11 uf capacitor and was actually able to hook the positive FWBR output back to the powering battery positive post making everything looped and just needing one battery!!!!

all of this tells me that an oscillator/coil system producing high enough acv
    can rectify that AC and use it to keep its powering battery charged while
    driving other light components at the same time.
    and all of this can be done at a very low KHZ by the oscillator but will still have to be in the KHZ range though.
    Any double layer coil system when driven will always produce more acv at a lower KHZ than a higher KHZ using the same damn coil! turn the frequency up and down and measure voltage and you will find out real quick!

Well, enough of this good stuff, through it all and much learning I now finally
    have my small boxed Oscillator (top off seen in the photos) and its companion signal coil output system to be used in conjunction with my Intermediate Frequency Transformer as the means to eliminate the high frequency in the TBC AND TPC 120 voltage and 240 voltage and have it available at the necessary 60 hz standard household voltage that I have been working towards all this time.

Best wishes to you on the SPLITS !

Respectively,

Clarence
    Last edited by clarence; 06-28-2016, 04:09 PM. Reason: added comment

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    [QUOTE=clarence;289766]
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

Hello BroMikey,

To keep from tying up your time I will make photos of the exact circuit I am using for my oscillator and showing the FWBR and Led in place - also the FLO
    thru battery and its clips in place. I am going to let it run all night and see what
    the batt reading is for tomorrow.

Say by noon or so tomorrow.

regards,

Clarence

I meant to ask you if your full wave bridge is HF type? Are
    you connected using that big block? Diodes will act as
    resistors at a HF.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Hi Clarence

It is my understanding that all batteries in the pulsed circuit are
    subject to be able to collect energy back to it if tuned right.

The path of least resistance. I saw the circuit yes. Talk to me
    Clarence. Let me see you in action.

That is exactly how the SG Osc was born.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 06-27-2016, 04:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    [QUOTE=clarence;289759]
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

Hello BroMikey,

been awhile for certain!

First I have a question, and then later I will post with a reply to you concerning the question.

I have peeped at you on the Split Positive thing, not that I intend to do any of that, however I need to know if you have a battery routine with with just two batteries - one of which remains constant ( not even a hundredth volt change at all) forever. the other battery (which is not connected to the one I just mentioned) at present being actively used as a powering battery supply is also self charging itself while powering LED? thin air? backfeed? what?

Holler soon.

Regards,

Clarence
    Hi Clarence

So good to see you looking over my shoulder. So far i am not
    sure what I have yet. I ran tests on old batteries that seemed
    sort of weak exhibiting very low capacity for their ratings and
    have thrown out a set of new ones that I am trying to get the
    numbers right. Well I got in a hurry and did some destructive
    charging of battery 'C' and normal discharges at super high rates.

All I have are a set of known good batteries. My new tests will be
    done at a lower drain, running a light and charging battery C at a
    rate that battery C can process.

I have to rerun tests now that I have set some standards.

How are your batteries treating you?

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-26-2016, 08:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• luc2010
    replied
    Originally posted by clarence View Post
    Hello BroMikey, & ALL,

I did finish my oscillator as the photo shows. I also proofed its ability with
    the dual layer feritte square loop transforner ( both units have a blue LED I added as run indicator lights). I just quickly threw together the dual winding
    to see the results of efforts at this stage - the input to the smaller coil was 6.32
    square wave (seen as AC) @ 33.4 KHZ . the output from the larger of the dual
    layer coils was 30 volts square wave (seen as AC) @ matching 33.4 KHZ.

I will be revamping the dual layer coils to give me a desired output of 120
    volts AC for injecting into the middle IFT coil - NOTE that none of the IFT coils are in place at this time! all good things take time - working on it!

A note worthy point is the use of the 2N3055 transistor without a heat sink!
    Simply did not need it at this point and I actually don't think it will need one for this low energy level that I will be injecting strictly for the sake of a high
    KHZ signal int the IFT.

Has taken me many many hours of effort to get it all done this far and more to come I'm sure, but that's life - live it or get to hell out of the way.
    another thing to note is the MINIMAL components used in the 555 oscillator
    circuit I put together. effort paid off.

Need to take a day off for farm time ( and clear my head) so it's see you later time!

Respectfully,

Clarence
    Hello Clarence, and ALL

since no one trying this circuit!! i will give it a try and see what result came out of it!!

Best Regards
    luc2010

Leave a comment:

• clarence
    replied
    Originally posted by fer123 View Post
    Hello Mr Clarence, I am happy to hear you keep going even when you encounter same really hard obstacles in front, their is a few part of the system I'll like to see it and understand better but time will tell, wish you the best for your courage to keep it going. Don't give up.
    Hello fer123,

I'm in for the long run. whatever it takes!
    Thanks as always, Sir!

Respectfully,

Clarence

Leave a comment:

• fer123
    replied
    Hello Mr Clarence, I am happy to hear you keep going even when you encounter same really hard obstacles in front, their is a few part of the system I'll like to see it and understand better but time will tell, wish you the best for your courage to keep it going. Don't give up.

Leave a comment:

• luc2010
    replied
    Thank You So Much!!

Hello Luc2010,

Here is the color for your home area - the tip of the blue arrow shows the exact location of your home. you will notice there are no exact color codes for that area so this tells me that they could not travel into that part of Africa
    for some good reason (war,crime, etc, who knows).

anyway, just looking at it and judging from the other surrounding areas I would say that your area is a darker orange to a deeper red which should be pretty good.
    best I could do with whats indicated.

Regards,

Clarence
    Hello Clarence,

Its Very Nice To Hear From You!!

i will try only 3 ground rods and load the circuit, if the voltage geos down then i will add more ground rods? is that correct

Again Thank You So Much!!

Best Regards
    luc2010

Leave a comment:

Working...
X