No American Ruling Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The First World Domination of men

Here we find the first record of world government in the ancient writing.

Read it and weep whitey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qveFGo0No2k

Comment

oh my god pictures are such power. old pictures too. the world, must of been big banged into existance for you right? thats the only way you think.

Comment

everybody in the world tremble at the might of his old pictures. forget your life and your wife. and go do something well, not something really just go waste time, waste money which is fake and false, the fiat currency.

you relize you dont really have no leg to stand on when you have no reality to stand on without making a statement, when Most of the worlds .. money is fiat? you know it can be used to make anything?

hey if i had this printing press, could i ask you to contstruct me a engineered to the same standards, lambougini? can i get a team to construct me a big, house made from brick? could i have some team lay me the blacktop drive way to it?

could i get my house powered by some machine and people burning coal to run it? i think i could.

then what would i need? to sit back on my fat ass and talk like you all day.

Comment

i cant edit my last post
          its easy to tell the difference between someone who doesnt care about anything cause they conterfeit up their money and people who know the value of things.

Comment

Boring

I am just a poor old man. No big money, nothing special to look at, just a regular man.

You are very young and have to much aggression. This means you are a prefect example of a reckless boy.

So what right? It's okay because I use to be just like you, full of myself and hate for older people who bossed me around.

I am sorry if I have hurt you sir. You can do better. Except for the filthy words, I would say that you are right about the big money and the phony bank accounts.

Yes you are right. I have never had a credit card, never had a mortgage, never bought a new car on payments, just an old man you was young once.

I live at the bottom like you. Grew up in the Detroit sewers. Detroit is one of the biggest cities in the world. It is a jungle. Full of people who talk like you do. You are boring me

This thread is about a WORLD RULING CLASS there is "NO AMERICAN RULING CLASS"

I will pray that you can shake the demons living inside of you, the evil things inside that hate and they hate, I will pray.

Dear heavenly Father have mercy on me today, forgive your servant for his sins and touch my friend ldrancer.In Jesus name let YOUR Sons Blood cover all sins.

Okay that's it. Do you feel much better? You can yell at me if you feel better.

You were boring me and I said that because you think you are shocking me or something, I am yawning at your violent speech.

Anyway it gives me a chance to explain why the American system has failed.

I know lots of people in America who have been in debt all of their lives using everyone else money to buy shiny toys. They are drawn buy the pretty paint so they run to the bank.

Not me, I live in a 100 year old house in a poor place called Kansas or the dust bowl. Now I have made big money at the CAR making plants. I never went into debt for anything.

My friends buy everything on payments. When they got old they were in debt so bad that all of their money they get, goes to credit cards, here in America.

300,400,500 dollars a month paid on credit cards and people almost 80 years old gonna die and leave $80,000 behind in debts. Some of them are $200,000 in debt because they were big spenders, had engineering jobs.

Not me, I am poor and needy. I make just enough to feed my children, pay my lights and taxes.

That is the real point. The American way of life is a phony lie, where people can run their credit up and leave the bill to their children to pay.

The average person is $100,000 in debt minimum with their house to pay for, 2 cars to pay on and the remodeling 10 years later.

They are paying as fast as they can every month and it costs them $8000 per year for nothing, that it called "INTEREST" $8000 goes to the banker and if they pay $8000 per year on their bills they still owe $100,000 for the rest of their lives.

That looks like this in payments. 8000 / 12 months = $666 dollars per month and they never own anything. They are paying all interest to have some nice things.

If they can pay more say $1500 per month they will someday own their homes in about 20-30years when they are older in the 50's and 60's maybe.

So the system in America is set up to capture and tie up the people for life.

This is why the system is now falling apart. For every $1 dollar American's pay out on bills they borrow $2 to live the high life. It is a trap. Most of them don't even realize it.

Mikey

Originally posted by ldrancer View Post
            everybody in the world tremble at the might of his old pictures. forget your life and your wife. and go do something well, not something really just go waste time, waste money which is fake and false, the fiat currency.

you relize you dont really have no leg to stand on when you have no reality to stand on without making a statement, when Most of the worlds .. money is fiat? you know it can be used to make anything?

hey if i had this printing press, could i ask you to contstruct me a engineered to the same standards, lambougini? can i get a team to construct me a big, house made from brick? could i have some team lay me the blacktop drive way to it?

could i get my house powered by some machine and people burning coal to run it? i think i could.

then what would i need? to sit back on my fat ass and talk like you all day.
            Last edited by BroMikey; 02-16-2015, 06:59 AM.

Comment

the Silent War "Eugenics"

The Ruling Class are practicing a silent war against all populations around the world, to lower fertility rates and shorten the average healthy life span, while THEY control the statistics. The numbers show that every thing is fine.

The war is being wages on our environment where we grow crop that when eaten are life threatening.

Vaccines are being used to fill an average child with so much heavy metals and viruses that their systems break down from it.

Autism, Diabetes and Cancer are on an exponential rise with all of the Government statistics remaining the same.

Chemicals in food do not leave the body easily.

Nabisco, Kellogg, Green Giant, Hunts and all of the big food companies are OWL worship/ Mother Earth/ Mason's. These few very wealthy people have privately chosen a plan to win THEIR war secretly.

Food with drugs. These Rulers have homes in many countries as well as America but they are not American's. Look up the names of these large corporations and you will see THEY are not living and loving The American dream.

THEY hate freedom. Population reduction through the use of nuclear releases, GMO foods, Drugs, Gov controlled health care all play a part.

Unclean water supplies and air pollution are increasingly more vile every year as aerosols are sprayed from planes ending up in the water. BT sprays filter into the water table. So many on drugs that the chemical bond going into the sewers is never broken, ending up in the ground water.

MacDonald's has known for years that THEIR french fries are causing cancer and are putting cancer fighting drugs in products.

Our young men are sent to war to fire shells and rocket shells that offer up dust of radioactive debris with each discharge many times effectively killing the enemy and the soldier firing the weapon.

Soy and soy oils loaded with aluminum as soy beans thrive on aluminum content in the soil. Soy was first used in cow feed to slow the thyroid thereby keeping more weight on the cow going to market.

Our soy is not fermented like tofu, that is myth.

Soy suppresses the thyroid and you become fat like a cow. Do you really think we need soy in our bread, in all of our crackers, candy, a lot of cereal, Soy milk, it is insanity people.

Soy offers huge amounts of estrogen. Men do not need 80,000 times the limit of a hormone called estrogen and women get breast cancer having that much in their diets.

Soy in supplements and vitamins. Soy gives older folks Alzheimer's because the mega-doses of aluminum going to the synaptic area of the brain.

"HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP" is a laboratory produced sugar that is very addictive and we wonder why diabetes is soaring. You have to search for a soda pop that has real sugar in it.

Chemicals put in the tobacco, beer and on and on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiKDsVwyOz8

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-16-2015, 08:29 AM.

Comment

A warning has been given

6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it?

7 Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

8 The lion hath roared, who will not fear? the Lord God hath spoken, who can but prophesy?

(The main media is corrupt. The Internet is next. The next incremental step happens 2/26 at the FCC.)
                There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Comment

ok

the government wont get over their propoganda until they kill all americans.

theres more important things than whatever their spewing now. theyve been trying to attack americans lately. so you think america is goign to be like britain? is that what you think? they cant get as bad as britain cause britains just as bad as crap. so you think america is going to be like britain, then americans, or people arent going to say no **** you.

just keep spewing the government story
                  Last edited by ldrancer; 02-17-2015, 03:49 AM.

Comment

Dog Eat Dog World Powers

here is how the big dogs eat the little dogs. THEY all have homes in every country including America. This Billionaire has been in the news for Masonic sex rituals many times and is getting to old to keep up his libito. This is how the world runs.

If you are a high Mason you must maintain a wild life.

Pedophile rings and sick men who are willing to murder and do ritual. These are the people who rule by oppression.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZWPPtmgge8

Why Dominique Strauss-Kahn’s Wife Anne Sinclair Has Stood by Him -- New York Magazine

https://screen.yahoo.com/prostitutes...152748665.html

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-17-2015, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Religion and Government

There has been a lot of change over the last many years. The US government, in the past, protected individual freedom to believe and practice a religion, or even NO religion. The US government was required to NOT create laws that affected a religion and they, in fact, generally did not create such laws.

Much has changed over the last many years. The change has been gradual but real. NOW, things are quite different. They avoid calling a thing a name that is a meaningful name. EVERYTHING seems to be twisted around for some obscure purpose. Evil is the purpose and that much seems to be clear.

In the story at the link below, please notice how RELIGION plays a major role. The un-American rulers are attacking religion. The subject of RELIGION cannot be separated from the subject of GOVERNMENT or the RULERS that run the GOVERNMENT.

The Shocking Reason the Government Seized this Family?s 7 Children
                      There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Comment

whats sick is your topic saying the topic that was sick isnt real then you just spew more propoganda.

thats how propoganda works and thats how you, they keep their stupid crap going that noone cares anything about.

and list of everything noone cares about . . . . .

Comment

Thread should be closed

This forum is for helping each other finding new energy avenues.

Not theories or facts about was is wrong in our world.

Come on, we have better things to do!

Comment

Our Rulers say they want Nuclear power to release dirty products into the earth.

Our Rulers Lord over you and say THEY want free energy, THEY say they want green power but they lie. If you want a better thread for building circuits and talking about projects go to GERARD MORIN ENERGY thread.

And please stop whining like a puppy

You guys don't fool me for one minute. I know who you work for.

Go away and make money on another thread.

Originally posted by Dfortune View Post
                            This forum is for helping each other finding new energy avenues.

Not theories or facts about was is wrong in our world.

Come on, we have better things to do!

Comment

DOn't move or I'll shoot.

The people who have always Ruled have always Ruled by oppression. THEY are first of all liars then murderers, hateful, proud, boastful. high minded, inventing stories to be a false witness, back stabbers, pleasure lovers, drug addicted drunks, weirdos who fall in love with the same sex or animals.

Here THEY are. They said THEY didn't want to give out THEIR name to cut down on debates but this is easy to figure out.

THEY kill one another inside of THEIR "dog eat dog" chain of command.

THEY love debates that end in confusion. THEIR religion is Rosa krishnaism
                              Krishnaism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xroDX9kpOo

The New Ten Commandments: The Georgia Guidestones

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

2. Guide reproduction wisely—improving fitness and diversity.

3. Unite humanity with a living new language.

4. Rule Passion—Faith—Tradition—and all things with tempered reason.

5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.

6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.

7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.

8. Balance personal rights with social duties.

9. Prize truth—beauty—love—seeking harmony with the infinite.

10. Be not a cancer on the earth—Leave room for nature—Leave room for nature.

1. We must massively reduce the earth’s population in harmony with "Mother Earth."

2. We must manage the remaining people’s ability to reproduce, creating a pseudo- evolutionary system of survival of the fittest. 3. Turn back God’s order of man to pre-Tower of Babel times.

4. Tolerance must rule, even over truth.

5. All humanity must come under a system of international law. International law means world management via a supranational authority.

6. Each nation is accountable to the dictates of a world law authority. Sovereignty, in its presently understood form, would no longer exist.

7. I actually like this one!

8. Mankind will be subject to the group’s concept of social responsibility, whatever that may be.

9. Those alive in this new order are to see God alive in all things—plants, rocks, animals, space, water, fire, air, and people. The idea is simple: God is in all because God is all. You too are therefore a god.

10. Humanity must recognize its secondary place in "creation." Nature, embodied as a "god," comes first.

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-18-2015, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Study of Power

Since this discussion surrounds world Rulers, our task is to find out what is in their minds. Why do they do the these they do? What are their ideologies, religious view ETC..

I know from personal experience that for over 50 years the mainstream rulers have been promising us "Fusion" or something other than oil to power the world.

So far dirty nuclear power is the only alternative to hydro-electric power or oil.

We The People have witnessed the lies for generations coming from our Rulers.

Everyone knows that the Jews are wealthy people and control many things, but few understand that these Jewish Rulers are in fact not Jews.

These blonde Jews are actually from kazakhstan

Their are some new laws around kazakhstan these days and their religious preferences are sticking out like horns.

I am not surprised. Islam is discussed here. If people don't bow to Islam then cut off their heads says ISIS. These people are infiltrating all groups to present a false witness in the media THEY control.

Heads are Gonna roll in America too, so ya better be ready to convert to the religion of peace or they will sever your head from your body. Will you avoid the argument then scarey cats?

America people who claim they are Christians often are nothing more than socialites making their names known for goods and services.

It is a club for goody goodies. 99.9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jmxS8jshzM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERou_Q5l9Gw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlSknRlQSqs

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-19-2015, 04:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X