Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

America

Originally posted by ldrancer View Post
    ill put some put in here. why you mention lincoln? and alex jones. hahaa. and you name, rulers. why dont you go back to england where you came from and be ruled there? get outta here
    No No you have it all wrong, we are in AMERICA now and in the 1700's WE THE PEOPLE came here to get away from the Queen. HER God is an axe murdered.

Now do you understand?

Mikey

Comment

Here is that Book you talked about UFO it is free online, kind of a pain to read.

http://www.pdfarchive.info/
      pdf/G/Gr/Griffin_G_Edward_-_The_Creature_from_Jekyll_Island.pdf

Comment

Media Trash from THE RULING CLASS

Here is how the propaganda machine works. Give the working class flock a documentary film hot off the griddle in Hollywood, so ya pull some more wool over their eyes.

Just make a little film to get everyone asking who it is and never tell them the truth.

This is a jokers film with humor prefect for the kiddies at bedtime, right after the Santa lies.

Give them a Hollywood false delusion and call it

AMERICAN RULING CLASS here ya go children. what a pathetic bunch of feeble minds (Powder Puff Push Overs)

I don't know bout yall but I can't stop laughing at that film snippet. Give me a massive break. Get a big degree, collect high up friends and become a rich RULER in AMERICA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BNIBvkQwyA

The American Ruling Class | Bullfrog Films: 1-800-543-3764: Environmental DVDs and Educational DVDs

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-07-2015, 04:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
          No No you have it all wrong, we are in AMERICA now and in the 1700's WE THE PEOPLE came here to get away from the Queen. HER God is an axe murdered.

Now do you understand?

Mikey
          quit, trying, to avoid the topic and change discussion. the word is ruler. you think it means different, if its america or somewhere else.

then, how does america differ, than other places, and use the word, ruler. is our ruler's better? and i mean the wooden ones with inch marks. is our words better is this that.. on and on, whats so good, about america then? because of god? other places have god, just they are attacked for worshipping him in public. but if its done its done you know, just how is amercia better.

as you say, better the word ruler there, or in here.

lincoln killed people over slaves. not over slavery. if you just like to pretend theyre someone.. and call them something like that. he killed people, over slaves. this country was founded on and wrote the constitution, the same people who wrote slavery in it.

instead of telling me how you think america, and ruler's, is better you would probably argue with me over that last subject i brought up.

that is the propoganda machine of the usa, thats happened for a long time as far as i can see.

why dont blacks, just go to africa then they can say, we blacks invented this or that. then wed be like blacks do something good wow. hey lets get some of those. over here.

ok im talking about segregation, which is nothing about the word or meaning of a word ruler as in here or there.

there all confusion and all possible forms of propoganda which you've already tried to throw some in, to respond to me with.

anddd the part about kids in school, praying, reemmeber when lincoln was president and he took the word, god out of the pledge of allegiance?

Comment

Now do you understand?

Mikey
            let me try this again. no. what?

american .. now.. as in the present tense.. and america in 1700.. and we the people? which ones? the 1700's ones or the now 2015 ones?

her god is an axe murdered? thats not what i said. i said, if you want ruler's, go back there. they have rulers. we.. are supposed to have elected people.

Comment

wait...

im just not going to respond to you with this.

but your point your trying to get out is that all people should be ruled, by someone, or something cause without, that. without rulers, as in in england cause its so much better in america wed have slaves.

tahts what we'd do. we could of or could not of had slaves.

we have.. segregation, and immigrant policies. which i believe you actually believe in no law, and just a bunch of beligerent, pyschopathic, nuts going around with costumes on, waving shiny pieces of metal and having guns, yea thats real nice.

thats how, people who have a mindset of themselves and they use fake fiat currencies in the whole world, to control you with. those people who think that they have to have a bunch of idiots .. running everything, and starting, trouble all the time..

well there. theres my viewpoint.

Comment

Here is how the propaganda machine works. Give the working class flock a documentary film hot off the griddle in Hollywood, so ya pull some more wool over their eyes.

Just make a little film to get everyone asking who it is and never tell them the truth.

This is a jokers film with humor prefect for the kiddies at bedtime, right after the Santa lies.

Give them a Hollywood false delusion and call it

AMERICAN RULING CLASS here ya go children. what a pathetic bunch of feeble minds (Powder Puff Push Overs)

I don't know bout yall but I can't stop laughing at that film snippet. Give me a massive break. Get a big degree, collect high up friends and become a rich RULER in AMERICA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BNIBvkQwyA

The American Ruling Class | Bullfrog Films: 1-800-543-3764: Environmental DVDs and Educational DVDs

and they make money off the video

Comment

MarX

In the days ahead I will be posting sayings, net worth, ideologies of past and present billionaire rulers. Rich young men who's wealth was passed down to them. Men who used their power of money and position to rule over other men with cruelty.

These are the real rulers of all time.

Here is the basis for the survival of the fittest doctrines. Men will not be ruled over even by good men so the only way to rule over lawlessness is to use the ultimate outlaw.

It takes one to know one, checkmate.

Don't do as I do, do as I say. This is a religion. Religion put simply is anything you constantly repeat doing/thinking/speaking. Repetition. Something you give your time to.

As an example young children can be trained to keep their rooms clean or they can live like pigs of course this is a mater of opinion and undisciplined children have no idea what that is before they are molded.

The die is cast and every person living is far different from the next yet they all must follow the basic forms of house keeping.

Man looks about the heavens and the earth and he knows that the self existent one has done all of these things.

However when darkness covers the people in the form of a mental block they are prisoners. To get folks out of jail requires to you go to the jailer.

Religion is a way of doing things. We all have our ways.

He does things religiously a certain way.

Religiously Synonyms, Religiously Antonyms | Thesaurus.com

This is is RULING FORCE or deity and center of worship. Worship=to pay attention to with vigor.

Word list association with religiously.

adv as a matter of usual practice

automatically
                  commonly
                  faithfully
                  frequently
                  repeatedly

routinely
                  systematically
                  usually
                  conventionally
                  customarily

habitually
                  mechanically
                  ordinarily
                  punctually
                  recurrently

tirelessly
                  unchangingly

The result tells you what kind of an action was premeditated in advance.

If the result is oppression you have a repetitious doctrinal form known as a religion based on negatives. Starting with fear. Afraid someone may kill you so you kill them and so on.

Afraid someone will out do you so, you strive to out do them, instead of each man encouraging the other to use his gift to the full and then combine the many benefits.

The lazy approach to living is to do unto others BEFORE they do unto you, because you are afraid they will get over on you. This is the religion of fear and oppression.

Putting tittles to man made organizational structures is meaningless, either they are based in fear or not.

Another for instance. many men fear losing their jobs to a younger man in his same field so when the younger man becomes of age to perform the same task the older man will suppress him by with holding what he has learned over say a period of 30-40 years. Instead of giving freely, he fears.

His religion or repetitious reaction is based out of fear. He will get old and die and all that he has learned will be lost because he is afraid.

In this example this man loves oppressing himself first and all others around him. That is his religion. It is a religion of self hate first.

Here is one of many. By understanding the ideology of a ruler we can predict the result.

Marx's interpretation of ruling-class ideology, religion ? the opium of the people

Marx's interpretation of ruling-class ideology, religion ? the opium of the people
                  Last edited by BroMikey; 02-10-2015, 08:42 AM.

Comment

the person telling you to stop, isnt practicing religion. hes repeating himself because you are annoying and have repeated the same stupid thing twice. either you are a) retarded or b) are doing it intentionally.

first the topic is noone is rulers then your exact say is
                    saying of rule'ers.

well gosh gee golly are you trying to talk over me and act all innocent in yoru own topic just breaking your own rules?

bwahahahaaa.

which rich billionaires will you be quoting?

the ones who where against the federal reserve or the ones who where rich n british pounds, and from fraud such as schemes such as the federal reserve?

which billionaires do we have to hear from your topic, there arent no rulers? ...

Comment

Reponses

Originally posted by ldrancer View Post
                      the person telling you to stop, isnt practicing religion. hes repeating himself because you are annoying .................................................. .

saying of rule'ers.

well gosh gee golly are you trying to talk over me................................................ .................................................. ...........................................
                      which billionaires do we have to hear from your topic, there arent no rulers? ...
                      Hello Idrancer

I am having a hard time with your English, can you read?

It is okay to post but if I don't understand it then who does?

Comment

Five faces of oppression

Rulers Planned tyranny

This is your life. Below is the system defined for you.

Follow the money to see who the RULERS are working for. This country has no money. Everything you and I see in the USA is paper generated money.

For every dollar people make they must go into debt $2.

This shows that the USA does not RULE. Inflation will come again like it did in Germany.

https://mrdevin.files.wordpress.com/...oppression.pdf

Comment

Holy War

Religious War images

North Korean defector: 'I was Kim Jong Il's bodyguard' - CNN.com

Comment

Hello Idrancer

I am having a hard time with your English, can you read?

It is okay to post but if I don't understand it then who does?
                            the person telling you to stop, isnt practicing religion. hes repeating himself because you are annoying .................................................. .

The person who tells you STOP isnt practicing religion when YOU ANNOY. ever been annoyed? does a.) everythign annoy you? the answer is your a pyschotzo then. learn life.
                            b.) you get like, some kid who walks in front of the tv. your like, hey get out of tv. they got no reason to get in front of the tv, there walking to take somethign to somewhere that is some destination, in front of you. Then they do it again. you say STOP. so now you've asked an annoying person to stop diong something, then the 2nd time told them to stop being annoying.

is because you done something an action 2 times, make you practicing religion? then you go on to attack religious. any associated with it.

let me move on.

saying of rule'ers.

first, the topic is, No one is ruler's. Then you say, exactly sayings of ruler's.

........ now.
                            well gosh gee golly are you trying to talk over me................................................ .................................................. ...........................................
                            act all innocent in yoru own topic just breaking your own rules?

your topic says there aren't any rulers in america, instead of the rulers elite of america topic. then you say, that exactly. you say that exactly. then your topic is over that. I debated you, on that. and you ignored it and start writing more stuff, pushing your breaking your topic rule. when i was telling you that you broke the topic, rule.

you don't help get rid of any sort of LIKE YOUR TOPIC TRIES TO SAY EXACTLy any misinformed people believing america has any ruler elites, by .. sitting there and listing them talking about them ignoring people who say your breaking the rule, and try debating with yo8u. you just ignore and go on with a propoganda campaign. and think your propoganda campaign since im working in the topic, here is working against me. hehe boy since im on the topics rules side, and your against them even if you started them. then it doesnt matter.

you show how there are normal everyday regular people who have more power than these people, who think their ruler elite. to get rid of the misinformed people about these kinds of things.

like i was debating you but you ignored it and then you defame it by claiming your notableto understand it, hey all stupid masses, loook at my large pictures oh they must be really important because they pout stupid faces on people.

it was probably wrote by this ruler elite my topic says the opposite of it is the rule of it. how IS THIS A TOPIC OVER NON-RULER ELITE when all yo8u do is brag about, them and list them? your the one pushing them and bringing them up. this topic is broke by you. you started teh topic and broke the own topics rules. youve been debated on this once, and ignored me, told twice and now you act like you don't care, arent listening arent responding. push lots of propoganda.

Comment

The real good God of the universe doesnt like/want religions

Comment

Sanity

Originally posted by pedroxime View Post
                                The real good God of the universe doesnt like/want religions
                                Yes now that is a sane comment. Religious forms serve men's goals and have little to do with PURE RELIGION.

True religion is when you see someone in desperation and you reach out to them to help them in kindness when you know they can not return the favor.

That is not what we see in Government Religion. We have a one world power. The power of money to control everything. Medicine, religion, food, oil, all buying and selling will soon be controlled worldwide.

The RULING Elite service the OWL gOd placed in a California red wood forest.

Their stone figure of an OWL is 40 foot tall. Most people want to ignore religion because it can be a disgusting subject. Like watching two men kiss on the lips.

Every year these ELITE men sex each other and dress up with KKK hoods and torches in the night time hours performing their rituals. They burn human babies and adults in a pit. Well it is only make believe so they say but it is make believe that they are burning human children.

This has been going on from the beginning on time.

Very sickening. The people who look away from this religious aspect of THE RULING POWERS are in for a real surprise.

Many people look at Jihad or Islam as they should, as being crazy, yet the world Rulers are using these hoods as their best method to frighten the worlds population.

Turning away only keeps people from seeing the head on collision.

These freaks want to micro-manage GODS beautiful creation so THEY can do away with the bulk on them.

BIG NO NO. When the masses begin to be exterminated THE NATIONS will see THE KING in HIS fury.

Last edited by BroMikey; 02-11-2015, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X