Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this one is Mylow

he was Not a fair player and was caught with a "string/thread" drive
    in the Vid [I think Tinsel found the spot where you could see it ...
    might have been member Wattsup at OU.com ??

been awhile ?

It was clearly visible under magnification.

Chet
    If you want to Change the world
    BE that change !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
      this one is Mylow

he was Not a fair player and was caught with a "string/thread" drive
      in the Vid [I think Tinsel found the spot where you could see it ...
      might have been member Wattsup at OU.com ??

been awhile ?

It was clearly visible under magnification.

Chet
      Thanks Chet I sort a remembered that name MYLOW but I posted
      so many videos I am not sure which video to tag as a trick.
      If it was the last video I posted let me know.

I will put your post right on the video too.

Comment

• yes post # 150

The Vid of the array on a desktop with the Lamp to the right.

I do believe Mylow never started out to deceive ....he just felt perhaps others could get it working since it was obvious it _could_ work [obvious to "him"]

I have seen this happen many times ,persons give what they feel is a gift
        of an idea they are certain will work ....but never actually got working
        Mylow went one step further....
        I believe there are fellows that feel MadMack May have done this with his
        experiment.

I personally do not feel that way about Mack ,but these types of things [Mylow} embolden critics to make assumptions.

I saw that you asked about my absence from the forums of late ?
        these have been very tuff times with family crisis and commitments and also
        with persons/Gov'ts outside my control trying to control open source research in the field of free energy.

Very odd times indeed... especially when you look at where LENR has been
        going lately .

respectfully
        Chet
        If you want to Change the world
        BE that change !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RAMSET View Post

I saw that you asked about my absence from the forums of late ?
          these have been very tuff times with family crisis and commitments and also
          with persons/Gov'ts outside my control trying to control open source research in the field of free energy.

Very odd times indeed... especially when you look at where LENR has been
          going lately .

respectfully
          Chet
          Oh yeah I remember now, that you mentioned that before. LENR? Sounds
          like HHO gas research to run engines is tickin off the big wigs. The people
          I listen to say that in the larger metro area's electronic surveillance used
          to gang stalk persons is ramped. Pain can to inflicted upon your body
          when 1,2 and 3 cell phone like devices are used to triangulate on any
          targeted point.

Smart meters can be used against you to create an atmosphere of dirty
          EMF in your home. It is possible to make a person sick or injure them.
          The constitution forbids the controllers to shut down free persons by the
          use of force so a more indirect force is being beta tested.

Biological systems are being mapped out and redirected through the use
          of nanobot or nano tech where chemtrail spray out a smoke like looking
          dust (SMART DUST) and the life on this planet will breath it in. These tiny
          machines are in contact with the super computer A.I. like we saw with
          JADE HELM at the helm. They are literally manipulating every living system
          that can be controlled. To what degree is progressing very rapidly.

These new machines can connect our minds to a PC and are being
          advertised for the future generations now. The chips are not needed
          to get the job done. If you are in a highly congested area of the
          country GET OUT away from the masses, if possible.

Truth is stranger than fiction, I know.

I will pray. You rest fearless, do you understand? Fear is a weapon and
          gang stalking depends upon it. Rest easy and trust in God and they have
          no power over you. Panic, show signs of elevated stress and the turn
          up the heat till you crack.

This is the way I heard that this stuff is going down.

I posted the patents somewhere showing that this is just like I say.
          Last edited by BroMikey; 12-19-2015, 02:35 AM.

Comment

• Amigo's

Chinese Magnet Motor solves the problem of triggering when
            using double rotor double triggering. Double trouble.

He has other video's on this but I like this one best
            because he stops it and shows you the operation.

Notice the centering post is a nail that seems crude not
            very precise? This may be use to get it started while the
            rotors become self centering. They may wobble as well
            taking advantage of gravity.

This is what we always say, that the triggering part moves
            and if it doesn't move the rotor stops right? Well the trigger
            moves and wobbles one against the other fulfilling
            each others needs to run.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBVN5mkYqpo[/VIDEO]
            Last edited by BroMikey; 01-06-2016, 05:22 AM.

Comment

• Nw PM Motor from Steele Braden

From Steele Braden:
              In the attached video, is another method of making magnets work for you!
              The track, uses common off the shelf ceramic magnets unmodified in any way.
              The roller on the other hand is specially made.

Thought you may be interested in an experiment I did about 15 years ago.
              This linear “motor” is 650mm long.
              As you can see in the video, the roller is self-starting upon release.
              It would travel much further with a longer track, and indeed till it ran out of track magnets!
              If the track is positioned so that there is an incline towards the end of 10 degrees, the roller still travels along the entire track UP HILL!!
              It occurred to me that if the track were to be made say double the length, enough height would be gained for recycling.
              That is, the roller would drop off the end of the track onto a return shute, to be deposited back at the beginning of the track.
              So far, I haven’t tried this, but it is certainly a possibility.

The underside still shot shows the arrangement of the ceramic magnets.
              These are set at 45 degrees like fallen over dominos.
              All in attraction mode.
              After umpteen experiments, I found that a maximum of 5 track magnets must be used, then a gap of one magnet thickness (wooden spacer) then the next set of 5 magnets etc.
              If more than 5 magnets are used per set, the forward magnetic field changes, and the roller stops rolling.
              The secret to the travel, is that the leading half of the roller has far more field force acting on it than the trailing half.
              So the roller is always in a state of unbalanced field.
              This becomes like a dog chasing its tail.
              The roller is a special component.
              It has a non-magnetic cylinder enclosure of stainless steel 1mm thick.
              In it, are 20 neodymium magnets all wedge shaped.
              This produces a North only emanating from the outside surface, whilst the South, is internal in the central hole.
              So the South, cannot be “seen” from the roller.
              This was specially made up to my specifications.
              It produces in effect, a unipolar magnetic roller.
              This is essential for its operation.
              Having said that though, you can still get the system to operate WEAKLY, by using an empty baked bean tin as the roller. (ferrous can).
              It still runs, but with very little torque, unlike the special roller which has “heaps” of torque.
              You will never find a unipolar magnet roller “off the shelf”!!
              The 20 magnets in the roller, were particularly difficult for the engineer to assemble into the stainless cylinder, as they “fight” like mad against each other, being in repulsion with their neighbours.
              Being neodymium however, even though hard up against each other, the field still does not get “killed”, as would be the case with weaker ceramic magnets.
              After a lot of bother, we put together a rotary version of this concept.
              However, it refused to rotate!!
              This required large wedge shaped neodymium magnets made up as the stators.
              I still hold some hope for this idea, but it is very definitely “on the back burner” at this time.

There is no resistance at the start of the track to the roller starting.
              As soon as I release it, it “takes off” and is very keen to get away.
              There is a very slight arrest force as the roller travels over the wooden gaps in the track, but so little, as to be no problem.
              I am sending you a scan of a drawing showing the construction of the roller.
              The centre hole (without the nylon tube inserted) is twice that of the Neodymium magnets South/North measurement.
              Finally, a coating of epoxy resin glue is put over the ends of the completed roller to ensure that they stay in place.
              If you intend building this, I have some 20 or more spares laying around here someplace I think, that you would be very welcome to at just the cost of the airmail postage.
              To assemble the magnets into the stainless steel cylinder, do the following.
              Fit first at 12 oclock, then 6 oclock, then 3 oclock, then 9 oclock, then the rest.
              They try to pop out if you do anything else, until all are finally inserted.
              The stainless steel cylinder is of non-magnetic grade.
              This is important, as the field needs to be able to emanate unrestricted.
              You will need to get an engineer to decide the inner diameter of the stainless cylinder so that the magnets when fitted inside, are fairly snugly together.
              Avoid gaps between magnet segments if possible.

Construction of "unipolar" roller with 20 segmented Neodymium wedge shaped
              magnets.
              This was done because a single Neodymium magnet of the shape could not be
              made (magnetised) as I required it, hence the need to produce the same
              magnetic orientation with 20 small magnets.

linear motor_zpsqccvziwo.jpg Photo by David_Bowling | Photobucket
              scan0035_zpsndqpzwiv.jpg Photo by David_Bowling | Photobucket
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOLc...ature=youtu.be

That is the info I have so far. Ays will notice, this takes SPECIALLY CUT magnets on the rolling piece (rotor). Steele has been kind enough to put enough in the mail for me to complete a rotor of my own so that I can replicate and publish my results here. I will let you all know what happens.

Dave
              Last edited by Turion; 01-07-2016, 04:57 AM.
              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
              —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Hey Dave

I am thrilled to understand this design, thank you. You know
                why I liked it so well? Because it deals with cancellation.
                See what I mean?

The south's all point in, right? and they are the points on the pie
                shapes. The roller has a huge amount of cancellation forces
                trying to fight their way outward. (This is so cool I could leap)

See what i mean? Well I am repeating myself when I should be
                working harder at explaining what I see. I see scores of magnet
                video's and there is always something to be learned in them.

I look for youtube video's in other countries because they don't
                talk but the video says it all. I your case Dave the description
                you made is a good one I can wrap my head around easily due
                to your ability.

I won't say I can setup another experiment right now but thank you
                anyway for your offering. There must be a young experimenter say
                30-40 years who might try it.

I always envision forcing magnets together in cancallation during
                the day when i am working just playing head games til the 5'oc
                whistle. The pie shape cancellation picture you painted has me
                doing metal jump rope. But now what?

I gotta get back on it, I got to get me some rubber magnets too.

Then there is the wood and I really do believe that the key to
                many possible designs using cancellation will bring about an O.U.
                condition.

Like your discourse on how hard it is to keep those magnets in
                place where they made to sit shows very powerful forces at work.

If we looked at your roller under the magnetic film viewer we
                might be able to see what is going on there, such as the field
                energy shifting out ward toward the north due to all of the
                mechanical on going stress.

You got me runnin now. Thanks Dave, you are awesome.

Comment

• 1 watt in and way more out.100hp in and 150hp out.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq98r-rdayo[/VIDEO]

Comment

• You sure do like to post videos that make a lot of claims with nothing to back them up. There are never any real measurements taken in that video. Just a couple with a lot assumptions and foolishness about the rest. That same guy has been proven to be a fake by several people.
                    WHY DO YOU KEEP POSTING THE SAME JUNK OVER AND OVER?

Comment

• The reason I repost and comment on certain video's is because
                      of the response everyone gives back. Your comments always
                      demand the use of amp burning measuring tools when the device
                      continues to run.

This shows me you have not been around long, not long enough
                      to have heard from all of the inventors of real free energy machines.
                      They all say that the kind of energy we are tapping can not always
                      be measured with meters.

Then the new guys get mad, storm off calling everyone names
                      and still haven't got the message yet.

Where is your meter reading? You keep asking?

See I got you again. When will you ever hear this message?
                      When will you open your minds to receive that idea?

You are told that a motor generator scheme is nothing more
                      than a school boy fantasy so you don't try, you won't believe
                      that what we have been taught is missing a great deal.

So you won't try.

Even John Bedini tells you this is the way he started, by putting
                      a motor and generator together trying to loop them. John B.
                      explained that his second step was he used only a conventional
                      DC motor to drive his larger rotor with the big magnets.

And it worked. You have to start with something and that something
                      is the will to get more out than in. The energy that I am talking
                      about has been tapped for decades and is not different than wind.
                      Just like the sun and the wind are always there, so are other energy
                      fields ready to be harvested.

When i first heard these words I kept asking questions til the
                      inventor grew tried of me asking, but after some time I finally
                      figured it out.

One good phrase that he always used talking about this
                      other form of energy, he would say, "It just shows up at the load"

This blew me away and of course I had to be sure continued my
                      line of conventional reasoning, like this. "So you say just shows up"
                      then I would add "but the wires are carrying the current"? "Right"?
                      "I mean you are using 100-200 amp wires right"?

He would reply, "wrong"!!

I would reply "Well how can that be I was taught"...........?

And he would response that the energy is "LIKE A GAS" or my
                      understanding of conventional wisdom he would say
                      "Like an ultra High Voltage that doesn't carry much current at all"

HUH? How can that be?

Another inventor I know was explaining the same concept when he
                      kept burning out 400 amp capable golf cart controllers, melting
                      them like butter in a run away avalanche. His source could not have
                      possibly done that because all he was working with was a TPU running
                      at a few hundred watts, I think around 500 watts.

We figured it out by 24vdc X 200amps = 4800 watts and he smoked
                      400 amp units.

You tell me what to think.
                      Last edited by BroMikey; 01-09-2016, 01:27 AM.

Comment

• New progress from beginner who did the work.

Even a new guy can win.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RZB1xstXS0[/VIDEO]

Comment

• Free Energy, it's all around us and in fact we're bathing in it

Literally. Amigo's, your new motor is finally here.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VonUp5Wicwk[/VIDEO]

Comment

• Permanent Magnet Motor/ Engine
                            Many many moons ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4O44Io4gTs

Comment

• Chris Wojtowicz Permanent Magnet Motor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSQNp0qlUGE

Comment

• Today we are blessed to have better ways to illustrate invention
                                some may say that 80 years to achieve this is a bit to long. I say
                                better late than never on this 1929 patent. Once any process can
                                be clearly shown, the next stepping stone can be had much more
                                quickly.

I my case, I am 60 years old and this is the first time I have ever
                                seen anything so clearly presented in a matter of minutes if not
                                seconds.

Decades is unacceptable. Unsatisfactory is another expression that
                                we should be using when research data is incomplete for generations.

The days of suppression of the people are ending with the rise of the
                                individual who can learn to keep open files before the public eye.

The web was intended to be used exclusively as a tool to bring about
                                a world wide web control grid to imprison mankind under the iron hand
                                of dictatorial bullies.

Whenever people lay traps for others, remember this,
                                THEY WILL FALL INTO THAT TRAP.

Thanks MARIO, thanks for taking out your time to help me understand.

HARRY WORTHINGTON Magnetic Motor
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAUL9SXGvtQ

Comment

Working...
                                X