This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batterys

One way is to convert them to bicarbonate lead battery's you lose some voltage like from 12.6 down to 11 but you can run them down to zero then back up. no sulfate no crystals .google it saw it on you tube .

Comment

• Originally posted by jim glinski View Post
      One way is to convert them to bicarbonate lead battery's you lose some voltage like from 12.6 down to 11 but you can run them down to zero then back up. no sulfate no crystals .google it saw it on you tube .
      Hi Jim,

There is no reason to do that. My experience with the 3BGS is that it will many times actually restore batteries that are sulphated. It is of course better to use good batteries but there is nothing about the 3BGS that harms batteries. The pulsing from using a pulse motor and this system actually removes the sulphation and greatly extends the life of the batteries.

The one post you may have seen about this system damaging batteries was posted by a buffoon that can't even do simple high school math. He also has never put together a 3BGS system so he has no idea what he is talking about.

He of course will now come back with a bunch of cursing and other garbage like he always does and will be ignored just like you would any 5 year old throwing a temper tantrum.

Take care,
      Carroll
      Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• But Bedini Used "Toy Batteries" in his cigar box in '84

Hi Dave,
        At one time somewhere I saw a very bad copy of a photo that was originally on newsprint I think, of Bedini's "Cigar Box" Split the Positive 3 battery system, that he demonstrated at that first symposium (1984?) in Colorado Springs - on Tesla's Birthday. I have read that the batteries were NiCads and either 1.5 volt AA or 9 volt, and that they ran a small motor in that same cigar box for 6 months following the symposium. Peter Lindemann referenced transistors to switch the batteries around, and then discussions of this Cigar Box veer off into a Ron Cole "bipolar switch" - and the fictitious "Tesla Switch" (you are correct - it should be called The Benitez Switch - Bedini himself stated that he didn't know how that 4 battery switch ever came to be known as a Tesla Switch.)

I think it's pretty clear that Bedini's Cigar Box did not use a boost converter - nor did he say or write anything about needing to re-wrap the coils on the armature of what I suspect - from my own experiments, and from what I've read, that he obtained his pulses from a permanent magnet motor - USING the reactive power from Mr. Lenz. Cudos to you and Matt for discovering those improvements.

SO
        In my attempts to go back to basics in order to understand this thing - the 3 +2 battery switch - Split the Positive, as nearly as possible I need - for my own edification - to try to recreate the Bedini Cigar Box as closely as I can. If anyone reading this has a photo of it or more information about it, I will greatly appreciate getting that.

Thanks and good luck to all of us.
        Liberty, Peace, Prosperity and Love
        Jim

Comment

• If there's a 50-50 chance . . . .

Originally posted by Turion View Post
          Jim,
          I am probably the least qualified person on this forum to answer your question and I mean that sincerely. What I know I know from what I have seen on my bench, so I am going to throw a bunch of crap against the wall and you can scrape off what you don’t like. These are the things I think about at night. We know electricity and magnetism are related. We talk about magnetic fields and electromagnetic fields, and electrical fields.

When a coil collapses, there is a spike. When a coil with an iron core collapses, is the spike larger? If there is a change in the spike...Is this change in the collapse spike because more electricity was put into the coil? No. It was because the core created a stronger magnetic field.

When John puts an iron core in the ZFM, it creates a stronger magnetic field for the same amount of input voltage. Because not as many amps are needed to drive the motor at the speed it is rotating, the amp draw immediately drops. When the coil collapses, this stronger magnetic field collapses creating a larger spike. Run a small magnet on a rotor past a coil and look at the scope of the coil collapse. Now run a larger magnet past the coil and watch the coil collapse. It is the collapse of the magnetic field, not the electrical field that produces the spike.

So here is what I think about late at night. For every action there is a reaction. If the magnetic field collapse produces a positive electrical spike (remember the magnet going past the coil?...that was a positive spike) maybe it is the collapse of the ELECTRICAL field that causes the “negative” energy spike. If not, what reaction DOES the collapse of the electrical field cause.

I know this is all babble and someone will show up and prove me wrong,?but this is what I am good at. Being wrong 99% of the time.
          LOL
          Yeah I can relate to the 99% thing. Murphy's OTHER Law:
          If you have a 50-50 chance, 9 out of 10 times you're wrong.

Comment

• Pulse motor

Thanks Carroll ....about the pulse motor of Matt's ...is that the rewind DC motor the one from eBay ??and there was a four battery system around why are you guys focusing just on the three battery system ?? Have you any understanding concerning that lenz less generator ?? There is one on the ?? Pure power systems ?? but its just a large Newman motor . I'm going to start pulling this together this fall/ winter ...that's when I'm in the weeds energy wise .so I'll start with the rewind motor . then the buck converters . the thing about the bibarb battery is getting bad sulfated battery's on the cheap and rejuvenating them . but will see I'm going put put my work in GRAPH'S on the string just to get past this issue . jim

Comment

• What is GS?

Originally posted by citfta View Post
              Hi Jim,

There is no reason to do that. My experience with the 3BGS is that it will many times actually restore batteries that are sulphated. It is of course better to use good batteries but there is nothing about the 3BGS that harms batteries. The pulsing from using a pulse motor and this system actually removes the sulphation and greatly extends the life of the batteries.

The one post you may have seen about this system damaging batteries was posted by a buffoon that can't even do simple high school math. He also has never put together a 3BGS system so he has no idea what he is talking about.

He of course will now come back with a bunch of cursing and other garbage like he always does and will be ignored just like you would any 5 year old throwing a temper tantrum.

Take care,
              Carroll
              Hi Carroll,
              I know I'm going to regret asking this, because it will probably be glaringly obvious, but GS in 3BGS is abbreviation for ? Obviously 3B is Three Battery - referring to the basic technology of this "BASIC FREE ENERGY DEVICE" thread. But scratching my head on the GS. Thanks in advance.
              Jim

PS: Attached is proof that current in to the motor (in 3BSP (split positive) = current out (into the battery being charged.)
              Attached Files

Comment

• Only have time for a quick reply. 3 Battery Generating System.
                Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Satyam108 View Post
                  PS: Attached is proof that current in to the motor (in 3BSP (split positive) = current out (into the battery being charged.)
                  Hi Satyam108,

Is the input voltage to the motor 24 volts (battery 1 & 2 in series) and the voltage to the charge battery is 12 volts (battery 3)?

Regards

Luc

Comment

• Hi all, so if the current is 1 amp for simplicity sake, that is 24 watts taken from the input series batteries.
                    However, 1 amp powering a load between the batteries, is 12 watts and isn't 12 watts entering the 3rd charging battery.
                    Since it appears you were making a veiled statement gotoluc, does this make sense, that 24 watts of work is being done.
                    peace love light

Comment

• Motor

Hi guys found the 250 watt DC motors but none with a "b" designation on the end what's up with that .is it needed any one know what it means ? Cliff hanger.

Comment

• Motor

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ELECTRIC-SC...FWBZdn&vxp=mtr

Or PM me with an address and I will mail you one. I have several.
                        Dave
                        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                        —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Originally posted by gotoluc View Post
                          Hi Satyam108,

Is the input voltage to the motor 24 volts (battery 1 & 2 in series) and the voltage to the charge battery is 12 volts (battery 3)?

Regards

Luc
                          See, this is why we decided you weren't worth the time it takes to listen to you.

You do not measure a battery no matter the arrangement in 2 parts. You always measure the difference between the lowest and the highest potential. That is Voltage on a meter, period!

If you put 10 batteries in series the potential of the system is measure between the ground pole of battery 1 and the positive pole of battery 10.
                          If you put 10 batteries in parallel you still measure the difference between the ground pole and the hot pole.
                          This setup is no different except you have excluded the ground poles from measurement and your difference is measured between 2 positive poles. There is not method for knowing the voltage drop before battery 3.

Show me a textbook engineering reference that states otherwise? You cannot make up the rules as you see fit. Voltage is the difference between the highest point and the lowest point in an electrical system.
                          Last edited by Matthew Jones; 10-26-2017, 09:54 AM. Reason: Grammer

Comment

• Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
                            Hi all, so if the current is 1 amp for simplicity sake, that is 24 watts taken from the input series batteries.
                            However, 1 amp powering a load between the batteries, is 12 watts and isn't 12 watts entering the 3rd charging battery.
                            Since it appears you were making a veiled statement gotoluc, does this make sense, that 24 watts of work is being done.
                            peace love light
                            Hi SkyWatcher

Yes, that is generally what I wanted to know if Satyam108 understood since he only posted in and out current measurement which may indicate he's under the impression the charge battery is receiving the same amount of power then the input batteries?
                            However, until he replies we won't know why he posted just the current measurements and if he understands that current is not a measurement of power.

But you do know that and I generally agree with what you posted but here is how I understand it and measured it.

If battery 1 & 2 are connected in series and are 12 volts each = 24 volts and the current is measured at 1 amp = 24 watts entering the motor and if battery 3 is at 12 volts and the current entering it is measured at 1 amp = 12 watts entering battery 3.

So if we have 24 watts coming out from input batteries and 12 watts going in the charge battery it means half of the input power is being used by the motor and potentially half recovered by the charge battery.
                            However, the motor has converted part of those 12 watts to mechanical power and at best 80% if it is available at the motor shaft which means we have about 9.6 watts in mechanical power at the motor shaft which we can recover back to electrical if we attach a generator to it and can recover at best 80% if it = 7.7 watts and add it to the charge battery which gives a potential total of 19.7 watts recovered from the 24 watts put into the system.

So things are not looking very good and we also have an other loss factor not yet considered which is Battery charge losses.

Example: if you load test a new fully charged 5 amp hour 12v battery you may get 60 watts hour out of it. However, to charge that battery back you will need to use about 74 watts hour which means a lead acid battery is also about 80% efficient to recover meaning the true potential to the charge battery will be 80% of the 19.7 watts = 15.76 watts of potential recovery of the 24 watts from input batteries giving a score of around 65% energy conversion from the input to the output charge battery.

One may simplify his life and get better results to just use a battery charger to charge the 3rd battery?

So what is it and can you demonstrate it that can make the reality any better then what I've explained and tested?

Regards

Luc

Comment

• Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                              See, this is why we decided you weren't worth the time it takes to listen to you.

You do not measure a battery no matter the arrangement in 2 parts. You always measure the difference between the lowest and the highest potential. That is Voltage on a meter, period!

If you put 10 batteries in series the potential of the system is measure between the ground pole of battery 1 and the positive pole of battery 10.
                              If you put 10 batteries in parallel you still measure the difference between the ground pole and the hot pole.
                              This setup is no different except you have excluded the ground poles from measurement and your difference is measured between 2 positive poles. There is not method for knowing the voltage drop before battery 3.

Show me a textbook engineering reference that states otherwise? You cannot make up the rules as you see fit. Voltage is the difference between the highest point and the lowest point in an electrical system.
                              Sorry Matt, don't get your point?... my question was to get a better understanding of what the pics in Satyam108 post of input and output current meters are supposed to be demonstrating.

That's all

Regards

Luc

Comment

• No you do get my point cause you went on and threw your bogus math and measurements out there.

Originally posted by gotoluc View Post
                                Hi SkyWatcher

Yes, that is generally what I wanted to know if Satyam108 understood since he only posted in and out current measurement which may indicate he's under the impression the charge battery is receiving the same amount of power then the input batteries?
                                However, until he replies we won't know why he posted just the current measurements and if he understands that current is not a measurement of power.

But you do know that and I generally agree with what you posted but here is how I understand it and measured it.

If battery 1 & 2 are connected in series and are 12 volts each = 24 volts and the current is measured at 1 amp = 24 watts entering the motor and if battery 3 is at 12 volts and the current entering it is measured at 1 amp = 12 watts entering battery 3.

So if we have 24 watts coming out from input batteries and 12 watts going in the charge battery it means half of the input power is being used by the motor and potentially half recovered by the charge battery.
                                However, the motor has converted part of those 12 watts to mechanical power and at best 80% if it is available at the motor shaft which means we have about 9.6 watts in mechanical power at the motor shaft which we can recover back to electrical if we attach a generator to it and can recover at best 80% if it = 7.7 watts and add it to the charge battery which gives a potential total of 19.7 watts recovered from the 24 watts put into the system.

So things are not looking very good and we also have an other loss factor not yet considered which is Battery charge losses.

Example: if you load test a new fully charged 5 amp hour 12v battery you may get 60 watts hour out of it. However, to charge that battery back you will need to use about 74 watts hour which means a lead acid battery is also about 80% efficient to recover meaning the true potential to the charge battery will be 80% of the 19.7 watts = 15.76 watts of potential recovery of the 24 watts from input batteries giving a score of around 65% energy conversion from the input to the output charge battery.

One may simplify his life and get better results to just use a battery charger to charge the 3rd battery?

So what is it and can you demonstrate it that can make the reality any better then what I've explained and tested?

Regards

Luc

So for the rest of ya'll just to some up why to gotoluc isn't worth even slightly paying attention to in this case is every person from Benitez the original inventor, to John Bedini were wrong in the way they measure. All of them measured between the potentials for voltage and current through the load for watts and were incorrect in doing so. At least that what luc would have you believe.
                                But he, himself has discovered the correct way to measure a set of batteries and everyone who has ever worked on and measured one of these system is wrong.
                                I'm not sure but something seems wrong to me... He's scared to have an argument with me hence the reason he act confused about my statement.

Have a good one.

Comment

Working...
                                X