X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a Chance of that .... IMO

Dave
    I absolutely believe your results [water test and "other"
    And I do expect we will see this when its run again [at Luc's lab and elsewhere

also
    I must say there is something about this "recycling" the power ,or using it twice ,that seems ......
    like an itch you just can't scratch .

I want to share something here about a fellow from Poland who lived on your coast [has since departed the planet] ,an ElectroChemist at the top of the food chain
    Dr.Szpak [Stan] Stanislaw his work helped open this door below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IZ34Wwa-AE [12:00 minute Mark for ADD members
    Shared here
    Exploring Sonoluminescence : a discussion on "Simple" replication methods

[Thanks to member ACCA at Stefan's forum for reminding us]

Electrochemistry...the tip of the iceberg,

and yes, testing and sharing results and getting more Open source eyes on this
    will change our world.

respectfully
    Chet
    PS
    Did you get the name yet of the ...Man... who stole/patented Matts shared motor idea ?

PPS
    I see Allen's post below, I have been told many times.... this is a Non issue [battery life]
    Last edited by RAMSET; 10-27-2017, 03:04 PM.
    If you want to Change the world
    BE that change !!

Comment

• Battery life span.

Battery life span has to be factored into the overall COP to calculate an actual efficiency.

Comment

• Here is my test circuit

And here is a video demo of it working as per the exchange between SkyWatcher and myself.

Link to video:
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccdScxKbiW4
        Attached Files
        Last edited by gotoluc; 10-28-2017, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• Your meters are lying. The way you have them wired lies. I have said to many times you have to look at battery 3 as zero or the low side and you have to look at battery 1 and 2 as the high side. You have to look at the difference between the poles for total watts.
          Your new way of measuring is contrary to anyone else's way from Benitez to Bedini.
          If you believe your correct find a textbook example of how to measure a battery system that correlates and confirms your measurements.

There is no way to keep discussing this new measurement you have fabricated, contrary to everyone who has ever worked on one of these systems. If you maintain thats the way to do it prove everyone else wrong and post a textbook example of measuring a battery or battery system that way.

Comment

• Info

As I posted on your YouTube video.

If you put a DEAD battery in the third position and measure across it, what does your volt meter say? That should tell you that you are NOT measuring the voltage in the battery.

Watch the attached video.
            Example - YouTube

The voltage on battery 3 is around 7 volts isolated. It has a bad cell, was converted to alum, and is not charged. When hooked into the system, the measurement is suddenly 24 volts, BUT THE MOTOR DOES NOT RUN. From experience I can tell you for a FACT that that voltage measurement will go down as battery 3 charges. What does THAT tell you? At around 18 volts the motor will come on and the voltage will go down to around 12-13 volts and level off. How do you reconcile these Facts with your facts? Neither one of us is actually measuring what is in battery 3.

That's what we have been trying to tell you.
            Last edited by Turion; 10-27-2017, 11:05 PM.
            “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
            —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• I received some PM's about where to buy the meters in my video.

Here is a link to a US seller that sell them for $12. including delivery
              https://www.ebay.com/itm/271952144643

Saves so much room compared to having separate DMM for each function.
              Keep in mind they would only be accurate for continuous DC (non Pulsed DC)
              If you're feeding something that pulse the DC then connect the meter between two 10,000uf cap and you will get an accurate Power reading. However, if you're charging a battery with pulses or Inductive discharges you wouldn't want to use it between the pulse output and battery as it would cancel that effect. However, you could use it (between caps) to measure the input of the device making the pulses or discharges and get an accurate reading.

Regards

Luc

Comment

• Matt's motor rewind

Matt
                On your video about the motor rewind several things one would it perform a little better with the iron between the two windings half's were cur out so to reduce any magnetic drag on the blank sections ? I mean you need to balance anyway . and if one set of magnets were removed for the same reason ? Just having the magnets at the top and bottom were the armature swings into the magnets ? Also I think I read some were in the string that 3 strands were being wound .like a multi filament winding .I don't see the room for it though.... maybe a 30 gage might fit .hear anything about that ? You didn't need any fish paper on the iron slots ? Were might one find some ? Thanks for your good work Jim.

Comment

• What I believe Matt is saying is he is measuring from the high potential to the low potential.... diagram below....

All 3 batteries in series as a single unit as shown... If battery A and C are equal in charge they cancel each other out and the watt meter shows only the discharge on battery B ( as the total losses ). If battery B was rotated during operation, batteries A and C would never discharge - only the B battery.

GotoLuc is measuring from the neg side of both AB series and C as the return.

Personally I believe both measurements are correct depending on what your trying to measure.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
                    What I believe Matt is saying is he is measuring from the high potential to the low potential.... diagram below....

All 3 batteries in series as a single unit as shown... If battery A and C are equal in charge they cancel each other out and the watt meter shows only the discharge on battery B ( as the total losses ). If battery B was rotated during operation, batteries A and C would never discharge - only the B battery.

GotoLuc is measuring from the neg side of both AB series and C as the return.

Personally I believe both measurements are correct depending on what your trying to measure.
                    No both measurements aren't correct unless you apply the math. The only number that matters is the difference between the 2 poles. LUC knows this but because of his ego he does not want YOU to believe it. Thats why we get no TEXTBOOK reference for measuring a battery or battery system HIS way.
                    When measuring a battery you cannot crack the case open and measure in the middle somewhere of your choosing and avoid all other sense of reason.

Attached are the 4 Benitez patents that explicitly layout how he measured his system and came to terms with his results. LUC will avoid at all cost trying to share any reference to his very unique measuring system because it is BS. He is not here to learn he is here to ensure your failure. For what reason I cannot comprehend.

@ jim glinski
                    Feel free to modify as you see fit, but make sure to show your OPEN SOURCE work before making claims.

Matt
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Turion View Post
                      As I posted on your YouTube video.

If you put a DEAD battery in the third position and measure across it, what does your volt meter say? That should tell you that you are NOT measuring the voltage in the battery, but the potential difference between the battery and the two batteries in series.

You are NOT measuring this system correctly. That's what we have been trying to tell you.
                      Yes Dave, I know that If I remove battery 3 and put a dead battery (that can't take a charge) the voltage will rise to the circuits real voltage potential. Done those tests 5 years back.

What it boils down to is your understanding or belief is different then mine.

Maybe I can help bring light on my understanding with this well known factual example and why my meters are displaying these results.

Take a 96 watt rated Solar Panel which has been designed and built to charge 24 volt batteries.
                      This means the panels current is 4 Apms @ 24 volts 4 x 24 = 96 correct?

Now, what would happens if you use this 96 watt panel to charge a large 12 volt battery.

1. Will the battery charge or explode?
                      2. Will the solar panel deliver its 96 watts while charging the battery?
                      3. If the panel can't deliver 96 watts can we calculate how many watts it will deliver to a 12 volt battery?

Answers:

1. yes, it can charge a 12v battery but you better keep an eye on it, as once it reaches 15 volts you'll want to disconnect it from the panel if you don't want to ruin the battery or potentially explode it.

2. no, the panel will not be able to deliver its full 96 watts because the battery will clamp down the panels voltage, unless the battery is fully charged or no good (dead).

3. Yes, we can calculate how many watts the panel will deliver to the battery since we know it produces 4 Amps and the amps will stay the same even though the battery is keeping the voltage at 12 volts.
                      To calculate the watts going in to charge the battery is 12 volts x 4 amps = 48 watts.

It's a shame to see a 96 watt panel become crippled to the point that it's delivering only half of its rated wattage!... but this is exactly what happens (fact) if you look into it.
                      Solar panel installer know this well and do there best to keep the solar panels at their ideal rated voltages in order to keep producing maximum watt output.

When you understand this and know it to be so you will understand why the 2 watt meters in my video demo are displaying identical Amps.
                      Is that coincidence?... is it also coincidence Satyam108 Amp meters showed the same?

I understand it to be the same thing going in the 3 battery system that's going on with solar panels charging a lower voltage 12v battery. The 1 & 2 battery (24v) is like the 24v solar panel which the amps stay the same but since the voltage is clamped down by the 12v charging battery it dictates how many watts will enter it.

I'm not insisting you have to believe what I'm presenting but please take your time to consider it and reply only when you feel confident.
                      I'm also open to reviewing my understanding if needed.

Kind regards

Luc
                      Last edited by gotoluc; 10-28-2017, 02:36 PM.

Comment

• Hi gotoluc,

Nice video and great presentation, however.. the meters are designed to measure a "voltage" Potential on a "Shunt" that is inside the meters, which usually is a resistor.

its not that the meter is lying (like that is even possible).
                        its only that the meters are measuring the voltage drop on the "Shunt" and not the voltage drop to the battery.. because they are made that way..

the current is the same as because the shunts are in series and series circuit have constant current.

the meter is designed to measure watts accurately on a conventional circuit.. the 3 BGS is an unconventional circuit. we expect them to measure incorrectly.

think in terms of pressure, as voltage is analogous to pressure.
                        If I connect the metal plates (+) which has 24v worth of pressure to the pipe going to the negative (-) which has 0v of pressure then you will have 24v worth of force going through the pipe,
                        but if you connect the same 24v worth of pressure through a pipe into another plates which has a 12v worth of pressure already in it..
                        you would only have a 12v worth of pressure going into your pipe because there is already a 12v of pressure opposing the 24v of pressure on your source..

the meter was design to just multiply volts and amps.. It wouldn't know if its measuring the voltage correctly..

in summary we shouldn't be too dependent on the meter's they are measuring tool humans invented over a certain arrangement. it shouldn't in any way "define it all".
                        Last edited by ricards; 10-28-2017, 12:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by gotoluc View Post

I'm not insisting you have to believe what I'm presenting but please take your time to consider it and reply only when you fell confident.

Kind regards

Luc
                          Then show us a textbook example of measuring 1 battery or battery system outside the 2 poles that are exposed. 1 Engineering textbook example. At least you can do that. Then we'll admit your right and let you lead everyone else into failure, Its that easy.

Everyone else should ask him this too, 1 example thats all he needs to provide.

Comment

• Nice demo

Originally posted by gotoluc View Post
                            Here is my test circuit

And here is a video demo of it working as per the exchange between SkyWatcher and myself.

Link to video:
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccdScxKbiW4
                            Hi gotoluc,

What happened to your excellent diagram? I saw it in your post earlier today but now it has disappeared. If you could, please attach it to your post using the paperclip icon in the header toolbar.

Nice video. Well done. I like those little wattmeters. I have several. It appears you have used them correctly and the results are what I would have expected.

Good work.

bi
                            Last edited by bistander; 10-28-2017, 02:10 PM. Reason: Added diagram... Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
                              Hi gotoluc,

What happened to your excellent diagram? I saw it in your post earlier today but now it has disappeared. If you could, please attach it to your post using the paperclip icon in the header toolbar.

Nice video. Well done. I like those little wattmeters. I have several. It appears you have used them correctly and the results are what I would have expected.

Good work.

bi
                              Don't know what could of happen bistander as I can still see it. However, I've also attached it to the post just in case there's a problem.

Thanks for letting me know.

Regards

Luc

Comment

• just an opinion

The measuring points should always be defined by the inventor and strictly followed until the system is working as Described .

other methods/investigations can follow, But first things first !
                                for additional clarity these Circuit testers in Luc's Vid are going to be opened and explored [compared] by one of the other Labs ,[hopefully next week.

just a quick calibration/verification

respectfully
                                Chet K
                                If you want to Change the world
                                BE that change !!

Comment

Working...
                                X