Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am going to put out plans on everything I described earlier. The goal is to come up with a complete system anyone can duplicate. Most of everything should be able to build yourself or in some cases you'll have to order parts like boards and stuff.
    I will put them out as time allows. But the order of priority is the motor (Which is there) the Motor controller and recovery system + input boost circuit. The Gen and gen regulator if needed, and the boost circuit for the 3 battery balancing. Finally a control system
    All this has to be built from scratch and some of it is pretty unique so its going to be a long haul. But I want to share it all. Whether anyone replicates is up to them.

Matt
    Last edited by Matthew Jones; 10-27-2016, 10:56 PM.

Comment

• Definitly interested. Matt I would be egearly awaiting your instructions.
      @ Dave. I think your reference regarding Angus is this patent. I think it is same thing. It sounds interesting. I could start working on it wile the rest comes in. What configurations are coils you made for your generator?.
      http://appft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-P...WENDELL+RAY%22

Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
      I am going to put out plans on everything I described earlier. The goal is to come up with a complete system anyone can duplicate. Most of everything should be able to build yourself or in some cases you'll have to order parts like boards and stuff.
      I will put them out as time allows. But the order of priority is the motor (Which is there) the Motor controller and recovery system + input boost circuit. The Gen and gen regulator if needed, and the boost circuit for the 3 battery balancing. Finally a control system
      All this has to be built from scratch and some of it is pretty unique so its going to be a long haul. But I want to share it all. Whether anyone replicates is up to them.

Matt

Comment

• Info

desa,
        Thaine Heinz used high impedance coils to negate Lenz. Angus Wangus used two coils on a U shaped core of iron with the magnet passing between the two pieces of steel, as Leedskalnin did much earlier. Wendell Ray Walker used the freely rotating magnet that passes by the coil. Those are three VERY DIFFERENT approaches to dealing with Lenz.

I believe there is a fourth way. What I THINK we have figured out is that there is a specific frequency that each coil has. I THINK it is based on the mass of the core, the core material, the size and number of strands of wire and their length, and the RPM of the rotor with respect to its size, the number of magnets and their size and strength. Do you see how many variables there are and how changing just ONE could impact performance?I f you turn YOUR specific rotor at the right speed for YOUR coil, it will speed up under load at a SPECIFIC rpm or above. You have to find the frequency for your coil. THAT is what I would experiment with because as you try to scale this thing up to a BIG machine, that is the kind of thing you will need to understand.

Unless you have the EXACT same rotor as I do with the same strength, size and number of magnets spaced the same distance apart. And unless you have the same size core in your coil, made from the same material with the same number of the same sized wires the same length, your machine will NOT speed up under load at the same RPM as mine, and you may spend MONTHS trying to get it to speed up under load if at all. That is another reason I haven't given specifics on my generator. Unless a replication is built EXACTLY the same as mine, it won't work, and then people will say mine doesn't work. Been there, done that. People build replications out of whatever crap they happen to have lying around and then complain when it doesn't work the same as the original.

I happen to know that the coil I have works with a specific rotor at 2800 RPM. Anything below that, when it is loaded, it will slow my motor down. One of the problems I had early on is that the magnets are so powerful they would flex the rotor and it would hit the coils. I had to engineer around that. It would also suck the magnets right out of the rotor even though we kept having new rotors machined with smaller and smaller holes to have the magnets pressed into with a hydraulic press. I have several sets of really nice rotors that the magnets wouldn't stay in. To replicate that generator would cost about $1,500.00, as just the wire alone is $475 and the magnets are over $300. Because I am using such big strong magnets, the coil holders and rotors are special and had to be machined. I have been looking at ways of getting the price down before I disclosed anything, and have found a way to knock several hundred off what it cost me to build it, but that design hasn't been tested. I am working on that NOW. So I have no intention of sharing it until I see whether it works or not. This will be my fifth build of this particular generator, so I have a lot of time and money invested in this project. It is too big to run with the razor scooter motor. Or let's put it this way....you can't START it with a razor scooter motor, but once up to speed, you CAN run it with the larger modified motor.

What Matt is doing with his prototype is a smaller version of my generator, based on ALL THE SAME principles, since he is the one who came up with the idea in the first place. It will use smaller, MUCH LESS expensive coils. I think I got all my coils wound for the prototype for about $30 worth of wire. It won't put out anywhere near as much power, but it WILL prove to EVERYBODY that this will work, and you can get way more out than you put in. THEN you can scale it up.

My advice to you, if you want to experiment with a generator while you wait for Matt to share this little generator prototype is to think about what you will do once you have a working model and understand everything you need to know to scale the thing up and make a big machine. Take what you have in the way of a rotor with magnets on it and figure out what coil will speed up under load with YOUR rotor. Use what you have in the way of wire and EXPERIMENT. Don't spend money because you will need it to build the prototype.

I will share this much about my big generator. I have a standard bobbin with a 3/4 core filled with welding rods. It is wound with 3 strands of #23. Now that coil was DESIGNED (by Matt) to put out 120-130 volts at 2800 RPM using MY SPECIFIC rotor. At that RPM with MY SPECIFIC rotor, it will speed up under load. Even if you had the right sized rotor with the correct number of magnets and the right spacing between them, you probably would have the same problem of the rotor hitting the coil and sucking the magnets out of the rotor unless you have engineered around those two fundamental problems. And I can tell you right now, when a magnet comes out of the rotor and hits that iron core of the coil at 2800 RPM, it is like a bomb going off and you are likely to lose an eye or sustain other serious damage. When you get to this level, it becomes very dangerous to experiment with.
        Last edited by Turion; 10-30-2016, 07:10 AM.
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
        —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

• Dave thank you on frank and elaborate answer. I am familiar with many pitfalls regarding coils, cores, and our dreaded Lenz. I spent countless hours experimenting learning and unlearning. I have constructed countles devices that people claimed that works. I worked with bucking coils, coil shorting and was on board where T. Heinz presented his accelerating coil. I have seen every video Angus posted ( I think he it stil looking in his backyard if all the apples are there ) LOL. I made lateral magnetic repulsive machine, I did radiant charger, I made Matt first modified motor, Bedini and so on and on. Yes I made many generators and used magnetite, ferrite , casted magnetite cores , welding roads and so on. Yes I had my fingers pinched bleeding with Neodimium magnets and yes I had my head nearly blown off with flying magnets. After all this Fourth way is awaiting and perhaps Mat's Fift element will do it. One thing I am sure we are going to get to promised land. It is selfless sharing and open discussion without financial motivation that is going to get us there. Until Matt comes along I am going to put something together and share it with you if it works or not. It is split magnet rotor, standard coils with magnetic suspension. It is setup where I would be simple to incorporate all the sugestions coming fort. Thank you again.
          David.
          Originally posted by Turion View Post
          desa,
          Thaise Heinz used high impedance coils to negate Lenz. Angus Wangus used two coils on a U shaped core of iron with the magnet passing between the two pieces of steel, as Leedskalnin did much earlier. Wendell Ray Walker used the freely rotating magnet that passes by the coil. Those are three VERY DIFFERENT approaches to dealing with Lenz.

I believe there is a fourth way. What I THINK we have figured out is that there is a specific frequency that each coil has. I THINK it is based on the mass of the core, the core material, the size and number of strands of wire and their length, and the RPM of the rotor with respect to its size, the number of magnets and their size and strength. Do you see how many variables there are and how changing just ONE could impact performance?I f you turn YOUR specific rotor at the right speed for YOUR coil, it will speed up under load at a SPECIFIC rpm or above. You have to find the frequency for your coil. THAT is what I would experiment with because as you try to scale this thing up to a BIG machine, that is the kind of thing you will need to understand.

Unless you have the EXACT same rotor as I do with the same strength, size and number of magnets spaced the same distance apart. And unless you have the same size core in your coil, made from the same material with the same number of the same sized wires the same length, your machine will NOT speed up under load at the same RPM as mine, and you may spend MONTHS trying to get it to speed up under load if at all. That is another reason I haven't given specifics on my generator. Unless a replication is built EXACTLY the same as mine, it won't work, and then people will say mine doesn't work. Been there, done that. People build replications out of whatever crap they happen to have lying around and then complain when it doesn't work the same as the original.

I happen to know that the coil I have works with a specific rotor at 2800 RPM. Anything below that, when it is loaded, it will slow my motor down. One of the problems I had early on is that the magnets are so powerful they would flex the rotor and it would hit the coils. I had to engineer around that. It would also suck the magnets right out of the rotor even though we kept having new rotors machined with smaller and smaller holes to have the magnets pressed into with a hydraulic press. I have several sets of really nice rotors that the magnets wouldn't stay in. To replicate that generator would cost about $1,500.00, as just the wire alone is $475 and the magnets are over $300. Because I am using such big strong magnets, the coil holders and rotors are special and had to be machined. I have been looking at ways of getting the price down before I disclosed anything, and have found a way to knock several hundred off what it cost me to build it, but that design hasn't been tested. I am working on that NOW. So I have no intention of sharing it until I see whether it works or not. This will be my fifth build of this particular generator, so I have a lot of time and money invested in this project. It is too big to run with the razor scooter motor. Or let's put it this way....you can't START it with a razor scooter motor, but once up to speed, you CAN run it with the larger modified motor.

What Matt is doing with his prototype is a smaller version of my generator, based on ALL THE SAME principles, since he is the one who came up with the idea in the first place. It will use smaller, MUCH LESS expensive coils. I think I got all my coils wound for the prototype for about $30 worth of wire. It won't put out anywhere near as much power, but it WILL prove to EVERYBODY that this will work, and you can get way more out than you put in. THEN you can scale it up.

My advice to you, if you want to experiment with a generator while you wait for Matt to share this little generator prototype is to think about what you will do once you have a working model and understand everything you need to know to scale the thing up and make a big machine. Take what you have in the way of a rotor with magnets on it and figure out what coil will speed up under load with YOUR rotor. Use what you have in the way of wire and EXPERIMENT. Don't spend money because you will need it to build the prototype.

I will share this much about my big generator. I have a standard bobbin with a 3/4 core filled with welding rods. It is wound with 3 strands of #23. Now that coil was DESIGNED (by Matt) to put out 120-130 volts at 2800 RPM using MY SPECIFIC rotor. At that RPM with MY SPECIFIC rotor, it will speed up under load. Even if you had the right sized rotor with the correct number of magnets and the right spacing between them, you probably would have the same problem of the rotor hitting the coil and sucking the magnets out of the rotor unless you have engineered around those two fundamental problems. And I can tell you right now, when a magnet comes out of the rotor and hits that iron core of the coil at 2800 RPM, it is like a bomb going off and you are likely to lose an eye or sustain other serious damage. When you get to this level, it becomes very dangerous to experiment with.

Comment

• info

The rotor I am using on my big gen is split magnet rotor with magnets at both ends of the coil for max saturation. I have two sets of coils so it is set up:

S(magnet)N Coil S(magnet)N Coil S(Magnet)N with room on the shaft to add more stacks of coils and rotors. I could put 20 coils on this particular setup. Of course I would have to have a bigger motor to turn it, but there is no reason not to use some of the coils as motor coils at least SOME of the time if it is done correctly and eliminate the need for a motor.

I will be interested to see what you mean by magnetic suspension.

Dave
            “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

• Motor Driver.

Got the motor driver part 1 design all done and ordered a couple of parts that I didn't have on hand. It a test bed and probably a little bigger than it needs to be. Soon as I get it running (some time this week or so) I'll be able to widdle it down to the bare minimum and get smaller parts.

Just a little update.

Matt

Comment

• https://youtu.be/IopYzeHTaMA

Here is a short clip. It is simpler than explaining in writing. It is far from finished.
                Magnets are NSNS. Sunspention is made with magnetron magnets and I only needed to machine holders. I have 4 coils for shorting on peak or drive if I wish. I use hall sensors for triggering, one for drive one for shorting. There 12 coils for generation and I need to decide on cores. So far best results I had with casting my own cores using powdered yokes from old TV sets (novel idea don't you think). Matt modified motor 1 goes on top and second under. Bearings are only for centring. All assembly is done in stainless. As I said far from finished.
                David.

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                The rotor I am using on my big gen is split magnet rotor with magnets at both ends of the coil for max saturation. I have two sets of coils so it is set up:

S(magnet)N Coil S(magnet)N Coil S(Magnet)N with room on the shaft to add more stacks of coils and rotors. I could put 20 coils on this particular setup. Of course I would have to have a bigger motor to turn it, but there is no reason not to use some of the coils as motor coils at least SOME of the time if it is done correctly and eliminate the need for a motor.

I will be interested to see what you mean by magnetic suspension.

Dave
                Last edited by desa; 10-31-2016, 01:59 PM.

Comment

• "Basic" - Free Energy Device

"Basic" - Free Energy Device (s)....

What say you ?

www.youtube.com/channel/UCnGRj0IYJXO7mBzQwp0peGQ

Comment

• I've seen this before. The major problem I see with it is the expense of replicating using the materials he says are required. Not something I can pick up at my local Lowes. While simple to build, it still requires parts that are not easily accessible. If they were, I already would have replicated it. So far I'm only aware of ONE person who claims to have replicated, and he states that the materials are very specialized.

Dave

Comment

• Desa,
                      Both Bob French and I replicated what you stated here. Let me make sure I got it correct.

Six strands of # 30 each 40' in length. These are litzed together and wound on one half of the motor. A similar group of six is wound on the other half of the motor.

With that exact arrangement, and a setup that allow for 360 degrees of rotation of the brushes. The highest RPM I have gotten is 2640. Bob has gotten a bit more, but neither of us above 3000 RPM. You indicated you had gotten over 5,000 with an incredibly low amp draw. Did I do something wrong in my construction? I replaced thenesrings with high speed bearings. I polished thecommutator with toothpaste and an electric toothbrush. I tried to follow all your directions exactly. Unfortunately, I am NOT seeing anywhere near the same results. Both Bob and I show the motor drawing almost 4 amps unloaded. Any advice?

Comment

• Motor winding

Definitly something is wrong. I looked at your video regarding last wind and I could see something is amiss. 5 amps drow is definitly excessive. I could disassemble my motor and measure winding resistances and reconfirm wire size and all so to get better understanding if it would help. I can make small vid clip so you can see it running with meters attached. At the moment I am preparing to wind my second identical motor and could make short video with all info but it would only duplicate what Matt made. I think Matts explanation was excellent and I followed it . Another poster used same info and apereantly got it under one amp running litz wier and all. I didn't see any video evidence of it but I take his word for it because i know it is possible. Only one thing coming to minde is perhaps you have some wires touching frame and shortiening your wind. I am just guessing because you probably werified it already. My work is progressing nicely and Matt's motor is mounted on the generator. It took time to aline it all to preserve magnetic suspension. When I start it as the magnets act as the flywheel speed inercion is substantial to the point I have to make shilled around it because magnets could become projectails. This motor is really something. I guess another of Matt's prerequisite is sadisfied,, the Flyweel.
                        Hope it helps.
                        @ stargate 22. You are deceived. Hidden batterie is under controller board in the box and lights and motor are powered from it. I didn't look at it really attentively but was told by someone who knows not to wast my time wit it.
                        David.
                        Last edited by desa; 11-06-2016, 08:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by desa View Post
                          Definitly something is wrong. I looked at your video regarding last wind and I could see something is amiss. 5 amps drow is definitly excessive. I could disassemble my motor and measure winding resistances and reconfirm wire size and all so to get better understanding if it would help. I can make small vid clip so you can see it running with meters attached. At the moment I am preparing to wind my second identical motor and could make short video with all info but it would only duplicate what Matt made. I think Matts explanation was excellent and I followed it . Another poster used same info and apereantly got it under one amp running litz wier and all. I didn't see any video evidence of it but I take his word for it because i know it is possible. Only one thing coming to minde is perhaps you have some wires touching frame and shortiening your wind. I am just guessing because you probably werified it already. My work is progressing nicely and Matt's motor is mounted on the generator. It took time to aline it all to preserve magnetic suspension. When I start it as the magnets act as the flywheel speed inercion is substantial to the point I have to make shilled around it because magnets could become projectails. This motor is really something. I guess another of Matt's prerequisite is sadisfied,, the Flyweel.
                          Hope it helps.
                          David.
                          One thing for sure we are not getting is the speed. I am getting roughly half of what you are on your tach. The only thing can see that might do this is wrapping the tape around the shaft. Can you put a bobbin or something on your shaft and confirm.
                          Also are you using a power supply? Can the current be regulated by any means. That may also be a mis match thing.

Thanks for the help.
                          Matt

Comment

• RIP..John.

Dear friends and alternative energy enthusiast.

With sadnes in my hart I would like to inform you that we have lost our patriot and champion of freedom in free energy Mr John Bedini. I have no words to express sadnes in my hart so permit me to quote someone who was much closer to him. The Jerry Decker from Keely Net.

Quote; For quite a few months, John’s brother Gary who has always managed the business side of things has been battling health issues and John has been taking care of him. I went out to this shop last week with Jeff Moe, my friend and business associate to pick up some sideband generators, talk about what John wanted to show at the next conference and the usual chit chat about the global state of affairs. When we left, I had no idea that would be the last time I would ever see him again.

Last night when Peter Lindemann called me two times in a row, I knew it was urgent and was expecting to hear that John’s brother Gary had passed. That part was true, but what I wasn’t prepared for was that 4 hours after Gary, John had died unexpectedly as well.

It’s always painful to lose a close friend – especially when they were so influential in many areas of one’s life. I’m stunned and speechless and don’t even know what to say. I will post more details when I learn more. There is a lot I would like to say about John right now, but just can’t.

In the meantime, please send your thoughts and prayers to John’s wife Ronda and the rest of his family. God bless you John for all that you have done for all of us and your countless contributions to this world to make it a better place. You’ve left more than a legacy my friend – Love you lots and already miss you dearly!

John we are going to miss you.
                            David.image.jpeg

Comment

• In Memory of John

Originally posted by desa View Post
                              Dear friends and alternative energy enthusiast.

With sadnes in my hart I would like to inform you that we have lost our patriot and champion of freedom in free energy Mr John Bedini. I have no words to express sadnes in my hart so permit me to quote someone who was much closer to him. The Jerry Decker from Keely Net.

Quote; For quite a few months, John’s brother Gary who has always managed the business side of things has been battling health issues and John has been taking care of him. I went out to this shop last week with Jeff Moe, my friend and business associate to pick up some sideband generators, talk about what John wanted to show at the next conference and the usual chit chat about the global state of affairs. When we left, I had no idea that would be the last time I would ever see him again.

Last night when Peter Lindemann called me two times in a row, I knew it was urgent and was expecting to hear that John’s brother Gary had passed. That part was true, but what I wasn’t prepared for was that 4 hours after Gary, John had died unexpectedly as well.

It’s always painful to lose a close friend – especially when they were so influential in many areas of one’s life. I’m stunned and speechless and don’t even know what to say. I will post more details when I learn more. There is a lot I would like to say about John right now, but just can’t.

In the meantime, please send your thoughts and prayers to John’s wife Ronda and the rest of his family. God bless you John for all that you have done for all of us and your countless contributions to this world to make it a better place. You’ve left more than a legacy my friend – Love you lots and already miss you dearly!

John we are going to miss you.
                              David.[ATTACH]17998[/ATTACH]
                              Hear! Hear!

I highly valued John's insights. For example, the admonition against mixing positive and negative energy:

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbSW_4tHCeU[/VIDEO]

John Bedini - You cannot use a radiant charged battery in the SG circuit as the primary.

The above video is unlisted. Be considerate and refrain from sharing.
                              Last edited by vidbid; 11-08-2016, 04:17 PM. Reason: Add Title to Video
                              Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Hi Matt.
                                Here is latest. Motor is mounted and running. At 14.4 V split core comes alive and motor starts cycling with amps dropping to 1.5 and picking up again momentarly to 5-7A. At 12.5 V unloaded it pulls 4.8A. As the cores start to drag magnets with frequency in resonance split core starts to delay and recoils accelerating rotor. On the end I pull pin and separate magnetic assembly and you can see motor is pulling 1.A at 12.6V.
                                As for speed I think video says it all. If I push motor harder I am afraid magnets are going to separate. Your litle motor is a powerhouse. Soon I will wind new second motor and report all the measurements and wier sizes so to clear any misunderstanding or miscalculation if it is there.
                                PS. Motor original run where I reported specs was bench tested using warriable power supply as is this test but results are same.

https://youtu.be/QGPwy6eF_UU

Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                                One thing for sure we are not getting is the speed. I am getting roughly half of what you are on your tach. The only thing can see that might do this is wrapping the tape around the shaft. Can you put a bobbin or something on your shaft and confirm.
                                Also are you using a power supply? Can the current be regulated by any means. That may also be a mis match thing.

Thanks for the help.
                                Matt
                                Last edited by desa; 11-09-2016, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X