Newman Motor Finally Explained?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
    great research Vidbid pictures I haven't seen before. Probably a Witts tie in here too . As I recall Ron Brandt was the fore runner of Timothy Thrapp. (spokesman and rep for Witts) It seems to me that there are many common points - Newman - Qeg - Witts - creative science fueless engine.
    Many turns (thousands in some cases) very high voltage , again possibly up in the thousands even though it may be Bemf - The insulators on Newman's capacitor shout High voltage as does the sparking. so does the winding methods Qeg and creative science.
    You ponder Vidbid if the simple commutator drawn will charge Batteries . Its my guess that the sharper and harder that switch action is the better. John Bedini after many years concluded 'reactive power ' caused the effect on batteries but I don't think 'charging' is quite the right word . very fast switch action/reversal certainly generates reactive content. seems that explosive pulse has other dramatic effects in the local magnetic domain . we shall see in due course
    I await coils - seems to take forever ! wasn't there a 'song slow boat from China or some such ?
    Regards Duncan
    Very good, Duncan,

I believe WITT's 35-Watt Delay Line Generator is Newman's motor.

The above design is based on Naudin's Newman Motor design with the exception that there is no zero-stating of the coil as referred to by Paul Babcock, and there is a re-charge battery.

It should be said that the way Newman zero-stated the coil was to short it before charging the same, but why do that when the power could be applied to some sort of low-resistance load? For example, the power could be applied to electrolysis of water into oxygen and hydrogen gas.

The flyback from the coil is used to charge the re-charge battery or a series of re-charge batteries.

There are multiple flyback spikes sent to the re-charge battery per revolution because of the segmented commutator.

A number of Newman Motors could be put in series, say four, to start with, with each succeeding rotor angle offset by 90 degrees. The mechanical output could be used to power a generator.

Last edited by vidbid; 02-15-2019, 05:17 AM.
    Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Again Vidbid its rather a feeling I have that gets stronger the more I read but as an indication Moray when asked where the energy came from answered with the nonsensical phrase - 'from the future'
      It sounds nonsensical , that is until you consider the horizontal line of the graph you have in your head of 'electricity' is 'time',
      As Tesla, Dollard ,Steinmentz and so many more I don't have time to honor tell us there is something faster than light or to be more accurate 'a different dimension' So roughly as I see it - we are trying to tune to resonance the impulse wave (vertical) to the exclusion of horizontal (sine wave) content . The abrupt instant change of a short circuit is to cross that (theoretical) time line. From the video of gotoluc I posted its clear that impulse (longitudinal) electricity can be made resonant I suspect its 'all important' . far more important than slowly (comparatively ) bleeding away into a load.
      because the longitudinal wave is 'faster than light' that time line can be crossed to a place where magic can happen (perhaps) - hence the short circuit - Refresh impulse wave https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHsEzPDVtog
      Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
        Again Vidbid its rather a feeling I have that gets stronger the more I read but as an indication Moray when asked where the energy came from answered with the nonsensical phrase - 'from the future'
        It sounds nonsensical , that is until you consider the horizontal line of the graph you have in your head of 'electricity' is 'time',
        As Tesla, Dollard ,Steinmentz and so many more I don't have time to honor tell us there is something faster than light or to be more accurate 'a different dimension' So roughly as I see it - we are trying to tune to resonance the impulse wave (vertical) to the exclusion of horizontal (sine wave) content . The abrupt instant change of a short circuit is to cross that (theoretical) time line. From the video of gotoluc I posted its clear that impulse (longitudinal) electricity can be made resonant I suspect its 'all important' . far more important than slowly (comparatively ) bleeding away into a load.
        because the longitudinal wave is 'faster than light' that time line can be crossed to a place where magic can happen (perhaps) - hence the short circuit - Refresh impulse wave https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHsEzPDVtog
        Very good, Duncan.

I will go further by saying that Einstein was a wrong. The is no unified dimension of space-time, and special and general relativity is nonsense.

The Aether does exist. The Sagnac experiment proved it.

There are other truths that exist but which are not discussed except by a few.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...Hd7QjZdObXBxxE
        Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• This also relates me'thinks Vidbid Charles (Joe) Flynn -- Parallel Path Technology
          (How Parallel Path Gets Over Unity) which also quotes sagnac.As for Bertie Einstein I'm not sure 'wrong' is exactly the correct view but lets agree the books are cooked . particularly the Lorentz/Einstein force law. seems there's a vector missing to me!
          kindest regards Duncan
          Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Sagnac's Experiment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
            This also relates me'thinks Vidbid Charles (Joe) Flynn -- Parallel Path Technology
            (How Parallel Path Gets Over Unity) which also quotes sagnac.As for Bertie Einstein I'm not sure 'wrong' is exactly the correct view but lets agree the books are cooked . particularly the Lorentz/Einstein force law. seems there's a vector missing to me!
            kindest regards Duncan
            Duncan, thanks for that link.

Getting back to Sagnac. For those not familiar with Sagnac:

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWmlimH7laY[/VIDEO]

GEOCENTRISM-Sagnac's experiment - an animated explanation - YouTube

Code:
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWmlimH7laY
            Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• JL Naudin Self-Running Newman Motor Ran For About 5 Minutes

The Self-Running demo of the Newman's Machine v2.0

In his example, there is no zero-stating or shorting the coil across itself.
              Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Newman Motor Demostration

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IvT-iawcNw[/VIDEO]

Newman Demonstration - YouTube

Code:
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IvT-iawcNw
                Newman giving his demonstration of his machine.
                Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• he'd certainly make a good snake oil salesman ! (apart from the voice) Its a pity serious research and science is reduced to 'The free energy circus' across the board . even those who I'm sure most like me,hold in the highest regard forced to sell toys and hold shows. still thats all got to change and very soon as more and more people become aware they have been 'sold a pup.

Comment

• Newman, the Man

he'd certainly make a good snake oil salesman ! (apart from the voice) Its a pity serious research and science is reduced to 'The free energy circus' across the board . even those who I'm sure most like me,hold in the highest regard forced to sell toys and hold shows. still thats all got to change and very soon as more and more people become aware they have been 'sold a pup.
                    He was what he was. The claims were that his motor could recharge dead batteries. I believe that is something that, if true, should be researched and re-discovered, replicated and explained.

Time will tell whether the legacy of Newman was of benefit to mankind or not.
                    Last edited by vidbid; 01-22-2017, 02:32 AM.
                    Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Oh I'm sure it did that Vidbid. In fact I'm pretty sure it did all that was claimed, It was just a tongue in cheek observation. To put it into a medical context Harry Hoxey owned and ran a highly successful
                      string of cancer clinics across the USA. (He reputability) had a very high success rate. He too had every qualification and indicator of a 'snake oil salesman' and so he like Newman was forced to play the showman and contest the issue through the courts year after year. Hoxey however (unlike Rife) managed to shred the infamous Morris Fishbein and the AMA in open court.
                      however he won the battle but not the war . I'm certainly not suggesting this machine doesn't work just that unfortunately its very easy to become convinced the man is a 'con man' simply by his demeanor and language .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTh4...ature=youtu.be
                      Perhaps something lost in the translation but I intend to continue researching and building around this machine and its ilk.

Comment

• The Newman / Imhotep Fusion Concept Motor Ver. 3.0 by VIDBID

This motor can recharge two re-charge batteries at once off of a single battery.

Last edited by vidbid; 02-15-2019, 05:18 AM.
                        Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• nice Vidbid I like the concept , it seems to tick most of the boxes. still I don't think charging or rather de-sulphation of batteries is the full story, rather only a symptom of being on the right track.
                          Just focusing on battery de-sulphation for a moment and I use the term instead of 'charging' because I think them very different effects. John Bedini long ago put the key sentence regarding cause and effect . Its - After my 35 years of experiments with the term "free energy" and "over unity machines". This is what it turns out to be "Reactive power" and that's it.
                          That was really the only sentence that leapt out at me still if you wish to read the whole thing, It came from here
                          John Bedini: Reactive Power is the clue to Monopole, Hendershot, Moray.. | MERLib.org
                          reactive power is an effect of electrical resonance , added to the resonance should be a high 'Q factor'
                          Its all very variable in batteries. splattering the battery with a wide band of overtone frequencies would de-sulphate /charge the batteries certainly, but COP >1 is the real ambition - isn't it ?
                          some of these machines you have shown even self run for quite a while.
                          There must be some resistance in circuit even if very high and so resonance must be lost eventually,
                          however the effects on any battery are far from a straight line graph and its clear that for some part of that de-sulphate curve COP>1 is achieved.
                          The effects of reactive power on crystal structures is a whole new area of investigation a first glance at this circuit gives the impression that a 12 volt battery is shorted by a switch. not so, its a line diagram and a multi pole switch.
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2kY6FFpgRs
                          seems like madness but doesn't everything OU ? the use of crystals is of interest.

Comment

• I also vidbid do not generally start thinking hard about any effects unless its substantiated somewhere else by another researcher / and or academia . In this case I draw your attention to Thomas Trawoger https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7GYlo-6Kng
                            circa 1H42 min as he poles crystals .
                            https://www.comsol.com/blogs/piezoel...ing-direction/
                            This in rough terms I regard as an electrostatic equivalent of magnesium and goes some way to explain the charging effect you consider - thats my hypothesis for the moment anyway .
                            Last edited by Duncan; 01-23-2017, 07:18 PM.

Comment

• No Newman Motors on EBAY

I also vidbid do not generally start thinking hard about any effects unless its substantiated somewhere else by another researcher / and or academia . In this case I draw your attention to Thomas Trawoger https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7GYlo-6Kng
                              circa 1H42 min as he poles crystals .
                              https://www.comsol.com/blogs/piezoel...ing-direction/
                              This in rough terms I regard as an electrostatic equivalent of magnesium and goes some way to explain the charging effect you consider - thats my hypothesis for the moment anyway .
                              Thanks, Duncan. I saw his video a few years ago.

You know, the other day I went on EBAY to see if I could buy a Newman motor, but none were available for sale.
                              Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• That doesn't surprise me. not cost effective lots of (relatively) expensive copper . lots of winding (time consuming) fiddly fragile commutator (time consuming) high postage cost - heavy & fragile.
                                to de-sulphate batteries? might as well buy a kit SSG.
                                Ah but as a study of the hobby 'over unity' that can produce that other x factor in very special circumstances its of great interest and part of the tapestry.
                                I doubt putting any of the COP> motors will return any results from Adams to Muller - No profit margin.

Comment

Working...
                                X