Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reverse winding last

Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
    Its interesting I wonder if you could add two more cores with secondary's wound on them, well I know you could but how would it effect the power draw.

He's using an npn trasistor so we can get an idea of whats happening with the coils, notice the orientation of the diodes on the secondary's.
    And they make alot of since it push's amperage into the secondary's on the pulse and push's voltage on the collapse.

The primary looks to reverse its winding direction as it comes around the outside, not sure.

It would be interesting to switch the connections and use two primary's in parallel and one secondary.

I wonder if you used three coils in parallel as primary's with different winding ratio's could you hit a secondary with three frequency's or would it just take the path of least resistance.
    All three coils would have to be harmonically tuned to a specific frequency.
    Hi Dave

Yes to all of your statements on windings. That is what I got also. The question about adding more rods seems like a good idea but I don't know how 3 work yet and this should be tried first. Yet when you consider the center rod winding in the same direction as the satellite rods and THAT winding doubles back over the entire set of 3 rods so as to cancel it's own field, probably more rods would pick up something.

Like all of these baseline experiments you reach a point that not much extra is collected and I am going to assume that the breath taken finder of this pulsed coil scheme tried a few more and went back to a set of three to avoid the complex arrangement it may be evolving into.

But for those of us learning about his finding 3 rods is best keeping the cost low and the time to set up quick.

What he shows us like you said DAVE is the center rod as a driver of voltage and current being picked up by the (I guess in half cycle pulses) other rods but not direct coupling where input out power always degrades to less than 80 percent.

It's worth a try like all of these thousands of experiments pasted all over the web. If I ever get set up like I want I will run about 20 of these circuits through the grinder to see what comes out.

I saw your 4 rings as a bi-toroid transformer some time back and I didn't hear back on that experiment if it worked at all.

Mike

Comment

• I saw your 4 rings as a bi-toroid transformer some time back and I didn't hear back on that experiment if it worked at all.
      Yea I never wired it up, I will someday.
      Money is allways an issue but that will change soon I hope, going to order the ferrite rods and complementary transistors soon.
      I finally got my shop setup, my scopes down I need to fix it or by another one.
      I thought I was going to retire and do this full time but the Lord had other plans, raising my grandchildren their a joy but alot of work too.

I was thinking this morning I still believe this will work and you only need one npn transistor, an ic could also be used to run the gate.
      The diode needs moved from between the coils to the outside of one of the coils.
      The diode dampens the oscillation between the two coils.
      Its Akula's 80w setup.
      Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• The Meek

Yea I never wired it up, I will someday.
        Money is allways an issue but that will change soon I hope, going to order the ferrite rods and complementary transistors soon.
        I finally got my shop setup, my scopes down I need to fix it or by another one.
        I thought I was going to retire and do this full time but the Lord had other plans, raising my grandchildren their a joy but alot of work too.

I was thinking this morning I still believe this will work and you only need one npn transistor, an ic could also be used to run the gate.
        The diode needs moved from between the coils to the outside of one of the coils.
        The diode dampens the oscillation between the two coils.
        Its Akula's 80w setup.
        Great Dave I am glad to hear that you are able to help children have a home. This shows me a meekness that others do not all possess. Meekness is quiet power meaning that all of the damage is erasable by quietly overlooking the fault. Bravo my friend indeed you are a friend.

Now let's drift on out to circuit dream land and bring a fish in worth skinning

I saw that guy too here he is again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0hB3wcSxYw

I will be back. Gonna go look this guy over. Thanks a million Dave you sure are a good helper in finding stuff.

Mike
        Last edited by BroMikey; 08-08-2014, 10:27 AM.

Comment

• I believe these circuits are way over complicated, even if you found one that worked it would be very hard to understand why.

There was another Russian guy that built one that self ran, I'll find it, anyway he said the secret was to "compare and collect" I believe he meant "separate and collect".

In other words separate the pos and neg
          Pulse one coil with pos
          Pulse another with neg
          Which is exactly what the buck boost converter does.
          Im going to build it and build a separate ionization circuit if I have to, I dont really think I will have to using the open ended bifilar.
          Edit: I didnt mean Im going to build the sch. on this page I meant the original circuit we were working on.

Here's the schematic

The DC down converter is a buck boost circuit
          Last edited by Dave45; 08-08-2014, 11:40 AM.

Comment

• Here's another circuit I modified, this circuit could be lethal.

original circuit

Modified circuit

Comment

• The only way to control this one would be with a cap bank

Comment

• This ladder setup could be hooked to any coil or transformer but is very dangerous.
                Its a full wave rectifier as well as an amplifier.
                Last edited by Dave45; 08-08-2014, 12:00 PM.

Comment

• What do ya think about these cores 61 Material Ferrite Rod Diameter 0 5" Length 4" | eBay their expensive.
                  Also found some bobbins that are close 4set Coil Bobbin Empty Plastic Spools White | eBay

Comment

• Ordered four cores and a set of bobbins
                    Will order transistors and wire next week.
                    Little by little

Comment

• How would the gates react using a tank circuit on the feedback coil.

Comment

• Lots of work to do when the parts get here

Comment

• Rethinking the circuit

Comment

• Mike I modded your cap dump circuit
                            Hope you dont mind.
                            Last edited by Dave45; 08-19-2014, 02:23 PM.

Comment

• Great Work Dave

Mike I modded your cap dump circuit
                              Hope you dont mind.

Hello Dave

No I don't mind, are you kidding? I am glad to see ANY possible addition to my circuit. Do you think the extra loose unconnected winding might pull in some Aether at a 9khz pulse rate?

Also what are your thoughts on wire length or coil diameter, core materials?

I was thinking of adding a coil at the end but thought it might rise the voltage up.

Mike

Comment

• The pnp switches would need to be paralleled to accommodate the amount of power being dumped.
                                A heavy winding 10 guage
                                A paralleled wound coil

Comment

Working...
                                X