Simple Inverter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello tyson...
    Well done for the effort of your experiment on the meisner oscillator...want to ask you something...for how long does your table lamp would runing?

sorry for my english
    best regard

Comment

• Hi thebanano, since it uses only one lithium ion cell (3.7) for now, it draws around 1.65 watts.
      So it will last around 4.5 hours.
      I used a light sensor from a solar garden light for a comparison of the 6 watt led bulb fully lighted from grid power (450 lumens), compared to this led child lamp.
      It outputs around 243 lumens.
      147 lumens per watt.
      peace love light
      tyson

Comment

• Nice One

Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
        Hi thebanano, since it uses only one lithium ion cell (3.7) for now, it draws around 1.65 watts.
        So it will last around 4.5 hours.
        I used a light sensor from a solar garden light for a comparison of the 6 watt led bulb fully lighted from grid power (450 lumens), compared to this led child lamp.
        It outputs around 243 lumens.
        147 lumens per watt.
        peace love light
        tyson
        Great job on the circuit 3V-120vac. I was thinking just today how i should do another circuit like this one I did before to run a 120vac 100ma fan motor for my cap dump heat sink. That way every thing can run from the one source every-time the power fails out here in the sticks.

Mike

Comment

• Hi bromikey, thanks for kind words.
          The inverter circuit in this child led lamp is a joule thief circuit, with secondary coil, the other inverter for the modded cfl's uses the meisner circuit, too keep heat lower in transistor.
          Here is a pic of the inside electronics packed in the lamp.
          peace love light

Comment

Working...
          X