Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikhail Dmitriyev - Input 1000 W, Output near 3000 W.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Markus

thank's for your advice

where are you in your very interesting 32 weights and 30 kg of moving mass replication ? It seems to be a real interesting way to grasp the Mikhail idea in a "pocket size " i am very interested thank' for sharing

you can be right with your assumption that the kicking wheel is mandatory to get a good result.

Just for info , if you Google under " ONEWAY BEARING " you will find all info to your purpose and probably a local dealer. And just to insist if you find a dealer that can deliver not only the oneway bearings but also the affiliated axel , i think it will be greatly recommended.

Good luck to you, and keep us informed of your progress.

Laurent

Comment

• Gravity wheel without motors. Simple gravitational amplifier. - YouTube

You can see in this video that Mikhail tests 1 x 1kg weight to 24 x 1kg weights.

You can see where the other 8 weights would fit to make 32.

I believe a model like this one with the free running wheel at the bottom as discussed earlier in the thread pushing the weights up, would show continued running.

I can tell the one way bearings used in this video were not of high quality due to the movement of the deflecting elements.

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
        This may be something or nothing.

Have you considered customising a vehicle alternator as a motor / generator?

I'm fairly certain most of them have 3 sets of stator windings and a 3 phase bridge rectifier.
        Yes, you are correct. There are several videos on YouTube showing alternators being run as motors. Modern alternators generate 3 phase AC power which gets rectified into DC. This was going to be my personal approach because I just happen to have a very nice 105 Amp GM alternator hanging around. However, I wish we had more specific information on just how Mikhail was wiring his.

Comment

• I will ask for photographs of all the wiring connections.

Here is Mikhail's latest video attempting a self loop.

addition6.The system is ready to closing the loop - YouTube

The system can withstand off the input to 1 sec, at least.
          This means that you can use a regular mechanical switch (two lines in two directions).

However, the manual says it is strictly forbidden to send to the input voltage of the inverter output. So, we need to form the pure sine 220 V, 50 Hz from the output pulses of the frequency inverter.

Russian (Google Translation)

The system is ready to closing the loop.
          The system can remain operational when the input voltage for one second, at least. This means that you can use a regular mechanical switch (two lines in two directions) and do not look fast switching circuits. However, in the manual to chastotniku written, is strictly forbidden to submit to the input voltage to the output. Hence, it is necessary to form a single-phase output pure sine 220 V, 50 Hz and apply for the switch contacts.

What do you think he should do next?

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
            What do you think he should do next?
            Release it as open source ASAP, before some private company get dynamic simulation and associated prototypes together shortly before patenting 1000 more efficient permutations than this or v12.

If I had the money I'd do that too. I'd release the perfected result as open source, but I doubt any other private company would.

Tick tock tick tock.

Comment

• Originally posted by Regster View Post
              Release it as open source ASAP, before some private company get dynamic simulation and associated prototypes together shortly before patenting 1000 more efficient permutations than this or v12.

If I had the money I'd do that too. I'd release the perfected result as open source, but I doubt any other private company would.

Tick tock tick tock.
              Everything needed to replicate it is already in the public domain. It doesn't have to be built like his prototype 11. On prototype 10 he said he got more output then input. P11 is geared more toward his patent as a torque amplifier, and is a little more complicated to understand because of the way he is doing that version. Prototype 10 is the easiest to understand.

The system we live under will not allow a FE device sitting on a walmart shelf for you to buy. In order for this system we live under to allow a free energy device, a revolution will have to occur. That revolution can be the spreading of a easily replicable device that can power your house. Mikhail open sourced it, but he has a patent. Which is the way it should be. If one were to build this device (and it works) then one should donate to Mikhail what one thinks the device is worth to them. To build them for others should only be allowed with permission from Mikhail, and of course royalties would apply.

Comment

• @drak: Posting pictures of devices does not make them open source though. I am fully with you that Mikhail needs to get a percentage of all commerical revenue generated with this technology, and not only that but a group funding project should be set up to reward him for releasing all information into the wild in the first place.

Assuming it works of course.

My main issues are....

a) Various people dissappearing off into their sheds to replicate something for which a simpler and more efficient version allegedly exists is clearly not the best way forward.

b) Even if they were replicating the most efficient version currently in existence, it will almost certainly be a bit of professional CAD/simulation work away from being optimum.

c) From an optimum result/time perspective, relying on Mikhail to do all the development work is clearly not the best plan.

Of course for any of this to matter the system must work/be replicated. I don't get the resistance to getting parallel paths going on this aspect and as far as financing goes, funding this (if it works) is far more productive than opening the Wardencliffe Museum for School Kids or whatever it's going to be.

And I disagree that the market isn't ready for a device like this. Not everyone is in the fossil/nuclear energy business you know. Think of all the big tech companies. Think of the energy poor governments/countries.

It'll certainly piss off a few Shieks, but at least OPEC can raise the price of oil to $400 to compensate in the meantime.

Comment

@drak: Posting pictures of devices does not make them open source though. I am fully with you that Mikhail needs to get a percentage of all commerical revenue generated with this technology, and not only that but a group funding project should be set up to reward him for releasing all information into the wild in the first place.
                  I'm not sure what information you are referring to that needs to be released.

Originally posted by Regster View Post
                  Assuming it works of course.

My main issues are....

a) Various people dissappearing off into their sheds to replicate something for which a simpler and more efficient version allegedly exists is clearly not the best way forward.
                  The more people that replicate and say "Yes, it works" then the more people will put forward the time and money to build it. Eventually it will be a no brainer that Yes, it works.

b) Even if they were replicating the most efficient version currently in existence, it will almost certainly be a bit of professional CAD/simulation work away from being optimum.
                  I just don't see a corporation building a free energy device under the current rule of this planets "elite". Find a documentary called "The light bulb conspiracy". Something simpler might be great, unless it requires a part that is very hard to get a hold of. When I replicate things I like to use easy to find parts even though I can afford the hard to get parts. I do this because if something works, everyone should be able to get a hold of the parts.

c) From an optimum result/time perspective, relying on Mikhail to do all the development work is clearly not the best plan.
                  I agree 100%

Of course for any of this to matter the system must work/be replicated. I don't get the resistance to getting parallel paths going on this aspect and as far as financing goes, funding this (if it works) is far more productive than opening the Wardencliffe Museum for School Kids or whatever it's going to be.
                  lol, I also agree.

And I disagree that the market isn't ready for a device like this. Not everyone is in the fossil/nuclear energy business you know. Think of all the big tech companies. Think of the energy poor governments/countries.

It'll certainly piss off a few Shieks, but at least OPEC can raise the price of oil to $400 to compensate in the meantime.
                  You are right, the market is ready. Its not that that we are fighting against. The "elite" are not ready to give up their control. They control us through our dependency on them for our energy needs, amongst other things. The US dollar is being held up by oil through a con from along time ago. That is another topic though.

I feel your eagerness, I've felt it for years.

Comment

• Originally posted by drak View Post
                    I'm not sure what information you are referring to that needs to be released.
                    My issue isn't with the amount of information that has been released, although v12 specs would be nice, but more that there hasn't been a license - whether that be pure open source, or otherwise - issued. Since a patent has been issued for the tech, replication and development relies on the patent holder not having a problem with that. Patents can obviously be sold, and indeed potentially inherited by somebody who doesn't hold the same values as Mikhail.
                    The more people that replicate and say "Yes, it works" then the more people will put forward the time and money to build it. Eventually it will be a no brainer that Yes, it works.
                    It's the "eventually" bit that I'd like to see become Q4 2012. Some of us (like me) don't have the space, money or chops to build this device. But I would like to contribute something to the development. The most useful target would be to get modelling/simulation done imo, both for near instant gratification and replication but also as foundation for further research.
                    I just don't see a corporation building a free energy device under the current rule of this planets "elite". Find a documentary called "The light bulb conspiracy". Something simpler might be great, unless it requires a part that is very hard to get a hold of. When I replicate things I like to use easy to find parts even though I can afford the hard to get parts. I do this because if something works, everyone should be able to get a hold of the parts.
                    I agree absolutely that off-the-shelf is the way to go. I believe however that over the last 15 years there has been a shift in power in terms of who controls information, and these businesses are 100% dependent on power. Nobody can tell me with a straight face that Google, for example, wouldn't want something like this powering their servers.

If it can save money, corporations facing ever increasing energy costs will buy it and that means businesses can sell it.
                    You are right, the market is ready. Its not that that we are fighting against. The "elite" are not ready to give up their control. They control us through our dependency on them for our energy needs, amongst other things. The US dollar is being held up by oil through a con from along time ago. That is another topic though.
                    I'm not disagreeing, but I would just like to point out that most people do the same things. Hardly anyone shares their "stuff" and most people want to earn as much money and keep as much stuff for them and their offspring as possible. I don't subscribe to the whole "elite" operating as one theory. They are just an ever changing group of individuals who happen to have lots of stuff and want to keep it. Just like "us".
                    I feel your eagerness, I've felt it for years.
                    Everything about this feels right, I hope we are.

Comment

My issue isn't with the amount of information that has been released, although v12 specs would be nice, but more that there hasn't been a license - whether that be pure open source, or otherwise - issued. Since a patent has been issued for the tech, replication and development relies on the patent holder not having a problem with that. Patents can obviously be sold, and indeed potentially inherited by somebody who doesn't hold the same values as Mikhail.
                      I see what you are saying. I guess this is a question for Mikhail. At one point in time he had a website that had photos and build tables for sizes and stuff. The site no longer exists except in the internet archives. I wonder where Mikhail stands on this now. I guess this would be a question for Soundiceuk to ask.

It's the "eventually" bit that I'd like to see become Q4 2012. Some of us (like me) don't have the space, money or chops to build this device. But I would like to contribute something to the development. The most useful target would be to get modelling/simulation done imo, both for near instant gratification and replication but also as foundation for further research.
                      I would love to see it that soon.

I'm not disagreeing, but I would just like to point out that most people do the same things. Hardly anyone shares their "stuff" and most people want to earn as much money and keep as much stuff for them and their offspring as possible. I don't subscribe to the whole "elite" operating as one theory. They are just an ever changing group of individuals who happen to have lots of stuff and want to keep it. Just like "us".
                      Unfortunately, you are correct. Too many people can only see the insides of their pockets and not the bigger picture. I think we will be stuck on this tiny planet until someone "gives".

Comment

I don't subscribe to the whole "elite" operating as one theory
                        I'll agree to disagree on this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by drak View Post
                          I see what you are saying. I guess this is a question for Mikhail. At one point in time he had a website that had photos and build tables for sizes and stuff. The site no longer exists except in the internet archives. I wonder where Mikhail stands on this now. I guess this would be a question for Soundiceuk to ask.

Ok guys, still no word from Mikhail yet but I'm sure he is beavering away in the background on the project. I'm sure he will resurface soon.

Here are my current thoughts.

I have the website on a hard drive that is infected with a nasty virus.

I can and will get it off the hard drive at some point when time permits.

I have been discussing a new URL with Mikhail as he never had control over gravitationalengine.com

I am told there is a long and complicated story behind the domain.

Open Source:

I strongly want this to happen but it has to be approached correctly if this is to happen.

In my eyes the project is virtually open source all bar the CAD drawings.

Here is a statement from Mikhail that I don't personally agree with but have respected.

"One paradoxical observation that has always been confirmed:

People subconsciously hate anything that they get for free.
                          First of all, the person who gives it to them."

Now this statement relates solely to the CAD drawings and was made before I posted the high quality pictures that I tidied up.

It was also made before I posted Mikhail's paypal email address and members made donations.

I want to open up a dialogue with Mikhail about open sourcing but I have sent so many emails to him in the last 2-3 days I feel it would be better to wait until he has responded to them first.

I'm really hoping Mikhail's feelings about the statement have changed but I have no idea how many people donated or how much was sent.

Personally I think when the technology is proven Mikhail will not need to worry about money again as the truth about where the technology came from is there in black, white and colour!

Once an idea is planted in the minds of many, which it is. It is impossible to remove it.

I'm not even bothered about prototype 12 at this stage. There is enough information here for us to get our teeth into. Anything better is just a bonus. I will be very amused and amazed if someone comes out with a simpler technology.

Professional CAD Designer:

I think I have an ace up my sleeve here. If it does work out then we will end up getting the work done for free. Please bear with me on this one.

Replications:

Certain members are sharing pictures and videos with me that are looking very promising. If their replications are successful and it's looking very positive already, they will share with the rest of the forum.

Global Elite:

Those of us that have been around the scene long enough will probably have a clearer view of where we are and how we got here. This is definately a non exotic technology that will be difficult to be stopped. Unless every one way bearing manufacturer and company capable of making one way bearings is removed I don't see how this one can be stopped.

There are people like me who have no assets in their name (nothing to lose) who can sell kits for external companies to assemble and service.

How can that be stopped?

I strongly believe that this is the technology that will change the current paradigm.

We are making history folks!

Comment

Tick tock tick tock.
                            Even if 1000 more efficient permutations were patented, how can you stop multiple vendors selling parts of something that when assembled creates the torque amplifier.

Another vendor sells the motor / generator.

Seperate companies, like the type that service vehicle ramps (lifts) etc assemble or check assembly and service at certain intervals.

I just cannot see how this can be stopped legally.

Then you have the flip side.

The black market.

Comment

• That's fantastic news re the possible/probable Inventor simulation!

I agree that if/when replication occurs that shows a heavy weighted wheel powering itself and 300 7W lightbulbs (for example), this could not be stopped.

I've also changed my mind about open source. It would be nice, but if this is replicated it would be nicer to get a worldwide crowdfunding thing going for say a nice pot of cash for Mikhail in exchange for him transferring the patent rights to a foundation set up purely to sit on patents.

Comment

• Never give a man a stick to beat you with....

A Patent does this very nicely.........[private foundations or otherwise]

Open source of course!!

Thx
                                Chet
                                If you want to Change the world
                                BE that change !!

Comment

Working...
                                X