No announcement yet.

Tesla's Free Energy Concept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if the charge was sent straight to the antenna, it could be possible for the system to collect more charge then used to operate the antenna, from the first discharge the system will gain and provide the energy needed for the antenna and also to fill another cap, the stronger the energy builds in the antenna the stronger the funnel effect will be

Comment

• Unintended consequences

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
      Chemical pollution makes more havoc. I'm also not talking about trapping ions from air - they are important for cleaning envinronment. I'm talking about tapping the energy flow responsible for gravity and magnetic field.

How do we know chemical pollution makes more havoc? More havoc than what? Will tapping the energy flow responsible for gravity and the magnetic field affect the gravity and/or magnetic fields? Will it weaken them or strengthen them or have no effect at all?

This is just an example: think of a magnetic polar shift where the magnetic poles trade places. Sometime during that shift, however long that takes, the magnetic poles will be at right angles to the poles of the sun which means the solar wind will be blowing straight down those magnetic lines at the poles instead of at right angles as we experience now. What will happen to the Van Allen belts? I don't mean that what you propose will exacerbated polar shifts in particular but that there are generally unintended/unforseen consequences of things that occur at global scales that we may not recognize except in hindsight.

If the gravity field of the earth is changed how does that affect the orbit of the moon? If it changes the orbit of the moon, how does that affect the earth, i.e. tides etc. Does it change the orbit of the earth around the sun?

I'm not saying it will or it won't have any affect. I have no idea, as I stated earlier. But I do know this: if a compact free energy device is given to the world, everyone in the world (about 6 billion now and 10 billion around 2050) will have one. So while one device may have no affect, 6 to 10 billion devices surely may.

You can think of it as one waterwheel in the Mississippi or Amazon river. Doesn't have much affect. But what affect would 8 billion waterwheels in the same river have?

Comment

• Does it matter if on Earth are one tree or 100 billions ? Trees and every life is tapping the same flow of energy for eons. I'm not talking about MW power station for everybody, just 100kW is far enough and sometimes even 10-20kW continous. Surely everything in human life should change to allow that, but not our solar system...

Comment

• This thread

Hello guys,
          I am extremely interested in Tesla's views on electricity, transmission and many other authors on the subject of free energy (which is a term I do not like to use....)

I spent the last few days reading though this thread and I have to say I was very impressed.

Especially that Moray's valve and Tesla's Radient energy receiver were based on the same principal.

Comment

Working...
          X