Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I can show you...

Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
    That was a deliberate and sarcastic twisting of Tesla's words, because I can show the same thing as is described by Tesla, even though it's an entirely different application. I can charge a condenser during a suitable time interval, and discharge it powerfully.

And I can show you...that after a "Time Interval" of HF Osc Switching...I can disconnect all oscillators, turn them off...and a very minimum milli-volts spent to a Coil...WILL keep the same Light Brightening Up ...no Caps charging involved...

So why MUST be "just" your simple Cap-Neon/charge-discharge experiment...and not mine, or many others here or there?
    Who "told You" Nikola Tesla was referring to that simple and primitive first grade of electricity basics experiment, I mean WHO was?!

See that is a "problem" to "Speculate" by "locking" devices, testings and experiments in just one "Model"...then say "it does not work according to the WRONG Model"...

It has been done before...you are not the first one either...so do not feel bad about it...

The Fact that "Your Model" has never worked out for you, or has not proved what you were expecting IT, to do...that does not means the same experiments WILL NOT work out GREAT for others...

Ufopolitics
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
      But it seems Dr Green, your Article Thread here...is like Sweet Glue for Flies is, this is for this "Tea Party"... ...They just love it and can not "hold on" to their horses to rant all over...
      The reference material is quoted directly from Tesla, unmodified. I would expect nothing less from a group of people who claim to have interest in renewable energy. Members of a renewable energy forum flocking to Tesla material like flies to poop you say? So it should be.
      http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

True, However...

Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
        Well it's like this. People are not babies, they don't need to be spoon fed and pampered like fools. Some of us are supposedly aware, despite the supposed suppression, which is true to a certain extent, but the fact remains, here we are talking about it. What makes us different? You are responsible for educating yourself, and some people are. Others are not. The ones who prefer to play the victim will be the ones who don't bother to do anything, their game is blaming someone else for their situation therefore having an excuse to continue to sit on their fat asses and do nothing. That's what they want. They are choosing not to have a choice. No one is going to come along and "save" them all, because the only thing they can be saved from is themselves. Also they tend to get pretty mad when you contradict their game, because they don't want to know of their ability to change anything. "Poor me, BAD bankers!" Tell them how they are disadvantaged as a result of someone else and they will be grovelling at your feet. Tell them the truth, and get ready to run for the nearest exit.

Yes, it is true to "some extent"...also...

However, what I love, is that there are ALSO, MANY PEOPLE out there, Who DO NOT seat their As**s and insted...BUILD, BUILD AND BUILD...as also REPLICATE HERE, in this particular FORUM...and I find that great, I find it AWESOME!!
        As they get to know...little by little it ALL WAS A SCAM, all this time...as they can see with their own eyes their Test/Replicated experiments ARE SUCCESSFUL!

That is the only reason I am here Dr Green...not really to spent so much time with this type of Threads that really do not deliver but only arguments and gossip...but nothing real, tangible...and successful.

Actually what you were mentioning a bit ago...The Consumer Needs...

For this kind of "Debates"...there are Facebook Groups...
        So go to Tesla's Ambassadors and start This same Thread there...let's see how good you will be taken...

Regards

Ufopolitics
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

And I can show you...that after a "Time Interval" of HF Osc Switching...I can disconnect all oscillators, turn them off...and a very minimum milli-volts spent to a Coil...WILL keep the same Light Brightening Up ...no Caps charging involved...

So why MUST be "just" your simple Cap-Neon/charge-discharge experiment...and not mine, or many others here or there?
          Who "told You" Nikola Tesla was referring to that simple and primitive first grade of electricity basics experiment, I mean WHO was?!

See that is a "problem" to "Speculate" by "locking" devices, testings and experiments in just one "Model"...then say "it does not work according to the WRONG Model"...

It has been done before...you are not the first one either...so do not feel bad about it...

The Fact that "Your Model" has never worked out for you, or has not proved what you were expecting IT, to do...that does not means the same experiments WILL NOT work out GREAT for others...

Ufopolitics
          I have no idea what your point is now. I'm not claiming that the effect I'm speaking of proves or disproves anything. The point is I can replicate exactly the described effect of a powerful discharge after a time interval. After the discharge, there needs to be another time interval.

This is because you said that after a one-off time interval, the thing will be fully charged forever, or words to that effect.

Can you demonstrate the effect that you speak of? Who told you that once it's charged it will never need charging again?

Unless people can demonstrate what they are claiming then they have no authority to be claiming it as Tesla's work. If they have their own ideas then that's something different, and it should not be referred to as Tesla's work.

How about if I come up with some crap and name it Ufopolitics so I get a bit more publicity? What does it matter if it makes a huge mess of confusion of what you're actually doing?

I think I'll come up with a new hamburger design. I'll call it The Ufopolitics. I don't expect to cause any confusion to anyone at all.

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

So go to Tesla's Ambassadors and start This same Thread there...let's see how good you will be taken...
            I'm banned from there, for posting direct quotes of Tesla and handing them Eric Dollard's coil design on a plate.

Also I had the nerve to let them know that the scam "secret Tesla generator" web site, which some fools kept spamming over and over, is a scam. They didn't allow things like informing the members that it's a scam.

If you want suppression, there it is. The "pro-Tesla" groups. Spreading their lies and nonsense, telling people exactly what they want to hear by pretending to be the "good guys". Anyone who refers to Tesla directly is not welcome.
            Last edited by dR-Green; 09-26-2012, 12:56 AM.

Comment

I am amazed at how threads starting off discussing practical information related to Tesla's work quickly turn to conspiracy rants and long posts declaring how they are all out to make us into consumer slaves (which may or may not actually be true). Arguing about what someone's intentions were over 100 years ago hasn't helped us replicate these things.

I, for one, would greatly appreciate getting back to the practical information of how we can built one of these wonderful radiant energy devices that can deliver more than a few mW. Has anyone actually built one? How did it perform? How can we recreate? How can we move forward?

And, let's not limit ourselves to just Tesla, Plauson and many other have devices that should be examined, replicated, recreated, etc.

But, I don't want to hijack this thread, maybe I should start a new one?
              Last edited by velacreations; 09-26-2012, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by velacreations View Post
                I am amazed at how threads starting off discussing practical information related to Tesla's work quickly turn to conspiracy rants and long posts declaring how they are all out to make us into consumer slaves (which may or may not actually be true). Arguing about what someone's intentions were over 100 years ago hasn't helped us replicate these things.

I, for one, would greatly appreciate getting back to the practical information of how we can built one of these wonderful radiant energy devices that can deliver more than a few mW. Has anyone actually built one? How did it perform? How can we recreate? How can we move forward?

And, let's not limit ourselves to just Tesla, Plauson and many other have devices that should be examined, replicated, recreated, etc.

But, I don't want to hijack this thread, maybe I should start a new one?
                It's already hijacked, you would be bringing it back on course

I agree we shouldn't limit ourselves, but since all this stuff gets mixed up and no one has got a clue what's what, then I thought it would be better to have Tesla alone here.

Comment

The Thread...

The name of thread: "Tesla Free Energy Concepts"

The name as is..is "very general"..."concepts from Tesla on Free Energy"...
                  Tesla had many concepts, many patents, many different designs, that range from Static to Electrodynamics .Where this particular Last ONE...happens to be a "Majority" in all his great work)

There are no "intentions" to actually "build" reproduce nor fabricate absolutely nothing here...that I can see so far...but interpreting words from Tesla, to then say there was "no such Free Energy" after all...

Am I right so far Dr Greeeeen???

Then, I do have my "democratic right" to render (not rant) my opinion here (with Dr Green so far) as thanking other members that have validated my points...so far Dr Green...only had been validated by Conservative Tea Party Members...that have not contributed but to many rants into other Threads...

The Real Father of AC Electricity...was NOT Edison...but Tesla...however...we all have to be looking for scattered work all over...to put together pieces of a broken puzzle...where many parts are missing...for a long time.
                  If there was nothing "bad", nothing wrong for anyone's interests...then ALL Nikola Tesla work MUST be Taught at all Electric Engineering in the whole World...
                  However, Edison DC Work...IS.

Why Not?

So you rather learn how to build an Energy Collector successfully...but do not care why... You can not learn that simple device, the proper ways...through an official University or Technical College in the World?

You see Mr, Oh!...I am sorry Dr, Doctor Green...!!...How foolish of me not recognizing your "DR Title" here...
                  But you see Dr Green, why sometimes...I have to give you the reason...in "certain" of your thoughts related to Humans...like you have said...."They deserve what they have"...yes sir...you are right...when I find people thinking that way...

And Oh!, Dr Green...maybe if you make Hamburgers and name them "Ufopolitics"...you may sell more than MC Donald's...and Burger King together....

But remember that Copyrighted Material could get you in a serious violation without the proper "licensing"...remember what happened to Mega Uploads ?

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

There are no "intentions" to actually "build" reproduce nor fabricate absolutely nothing here...that I can see so far...but interpreting words from Tesla, to then say there was "no such Free Energy" after all...
                    I've already explained twice how your car can be a free energy machine, based on Tesla's principles.

Then, I do have my "democratic right" to render (not rant) my opinion here (with Dr Green so far) as thanking other members that have validated my points...so far Dr Green...only had been validated by Conservative Tea Party Members...that have not contributed but to many rants into other Threads.
                    "I" don't need to be validated. What is put forth is Tesla's own words.

The Real Father of AC Electricity...was NOT Edison...but Tesla...however...we all have to be looking for scattered work all over...to put together pieces of a broken puzzle...where many parts are missing...for a long time.
                    If there was nothing "bad", nothing wrong for anyone's interests...then ALL Nikola Tesla work MUST be Taught at all Electric Engineering in the whole World...
                    However, Edison DC Work...IS.

Why Not?
                    I don't know, it has nothing to do with me. It would obviously be beneficial, but the fact that it is not is not a productive subject of discussion on a renewable energy forum. If you want to take that up then you should look for some official physics education board forums or local schools or something and ask them. Maybe they will be interested. But probably not if you start telling them about free energy.

So you rather learn how to build an Energy Collector successfully...but do not care why... You can not learn that simple device, the proper ways...through an official University or Technical College in the World?
                    Yes. I can look into all kinds of conspiracies, there are plenty. You can spend countless hours or days or weeks looking into it, it's all useless information in the end.

You see Mr, Oh!...I am sorry Dr, Doctor Green...!!...How foolish of me not recognizing your "DR Title" here.
                    The name says dR-Green, not Dr. Green.

Comment

• Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
                      I agree we shouldn't limit ourselves, but since all this stuff gets mixed up and no one has got a clue what's what, then I thought it would be better to have Tesla alone here.
                      yeah, you are probably right, though even mentioning Tesla on a thread with get it off-track real quick...

Comment

• well, I guess I am in the wrong thread, then. I thought we were talking about practical stuff, but if we're not, then I'm glad to find a practical thread.

The "why" seems to get discussed all the time, but the "how" is what is truly lacking. We could argue "why" forever, but if no one does the "how", what does it matter?

I am interested in the "how". The why is important, no doubt, but the "how" is why I'm here.

Comment

• With all the promises of free energy from some machine or coil or other, no one
                          is happy with just an efficient lighting system or to reduce their energy wastage.
                          Hardly anyone in general puts any time into improving efficiency at the home.
                          Everyone wants to build an exotic machine or transformer to make "OU"
                          no time for anything they can use now or anything that won't make "OU".

So how many of Tesla's patents were hidden ? What devices were the patents for ?

My point exactly is it is up to each of us to learn enough so that we can demand
                          things or do them for ourselves. The basic HF lighting patent is a primary with
                          a condenser discharged into it, a secondary to step up the voltage and
                          resonance. Who can a person call to have one installed ? Does anyone ask for such
                          systems. Compact fluorescent globes take the 120v or 220-240v supplied to it
                          and rectifies that into a capacitor then it uses transistors to switch the power
                          through a primary and a secondary provides the HV to light the fluro. The only
                          thing missing is the resonance and in such a tiny device resonance would
                          likely be too unreliable and destructive, mass production and cheapness
                          dictates the goods and the people say what they will pay. Who would pay
                          100 dollars for each light globe, even if it did last longer, because when it
                          breaks it is still broken.

Truth is most of those HF air core transformers if out of tune would likely
                          cause interference for neighbors these days.

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by velacreations View Post
                            well, I guess I am in the wrong thread, then. I thought we were talking about practical stuff, but if we're not, then I'm glad to find a practical thread.

The "why" seems to get discussed all the time, but the "how" is what is truly lacking. We could argue "why" forever, but if no one does the "how", what does it matter?

I am interested in the "how". The why is important, no doubt, but the "how" is why I'm here.
                            Practical stuff is fine here too. This was just to separate the different references to the "free energy" concept, which include some of the "how". I can't contribute to the practical stuff myself in terms of direct experience of getting energy via "the medium" or the radiant energy methods. But if from this information a practical system can't be developed then all hope is lost.

[edit] But I will say again that your car can easily be seen as a free energy machine, with energy gains from "the medium" AKA environment. Wind friction over metal plate = charged metal plate. "Miles Per Gallon" out, "Charge Per Mile" in. Keep discharging the metal and you will continue to accumulate energy until the car stops moving due to an empty fuel tank. This is one practical example of Tesla's free energy concept in action, according to Tesla's own description of his idea.
                            Last edited by dR-Green; 09-26-2012, 03:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                              With all the promises of free energy from some machine or coil or other, no one
                              is happy with just an efficient lighting system or to reduce their energy wastage.
                              Hardly anyone in general puts any time into improving efficiency at the home.
                              Everyone wants to build an exotic machine or transformer to make "OU"
                              no time for anything they can use now or anything that won't make "OU".
                              I would be happy with more efficient lighting and less wastage. In fact, I strive to reduce wastage, mainly from avoiding needless energy use. I would appreciate anything that I could use now!

But, most of us don't know enough to even begin to start. I was just reading your thread about the open source transmitter. Very interesting stuff, but most of it went over my head

That doesn't mean I can't benefit from it, it just means that I haven't learned enough to appreciate the subtleties and details. But, I'm getting there.

A big thing with beginners, as well, is not only knowing where to start, but sorting through all the BS. Yes, some of that BS is important, and a lot is interesting, but is it constructive? most of the time, no. Most of the time, the BS is extremely distracting. And unfortunately for those of us that don't know better, we spend a lot of time sorting through the BS, instead of learning the practical stuff that we could use right now.

Anyway, feel free to point me in the right direction towards learning some of this stuff. It doesn't have to be making radiant energy (though, that would be wonderful), transmitting energy is awesome, too, as well as significantly reducing the energy required to do things!

Comment

• you really know when you're a beginner, when you start reading the "Trees as radiant energy collector" thread. whoa!

that is a very interesting thread, and I'm lucky if I understood 1/100 of it. Practical applications??? hell if I know.. I'm still looking at how Trees talk to each other!

Comment

Working...
                                X