Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Open discussion for projects on this forum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If everyone would just let UFO be, let him produce his thread of magnetic s**t, I think we will soon see that he doesn't really have anything to say. Just look at his thread, over 20 pages and he has not yet said ANYthing (other that showing off his incompetence).
    As dR-Green pointed out it thrives on external attention. I think that is a very accurate analysis.
    Remove this attention and it will all end very shortly.
    Add attention and you will prolong the pain.

Good Luck!

Ernst.

Comment

• WHY are you people being such dill's? Why not except a man for
      the good that he can produce and offer in addition your services
      to make what he can do better?

The goal of this thread is to talk about what each of us thinks might
      be possible outside the box. This website is an out of the box site.

This is not Yale or Harvard where only conventional ideas are welcome.

When I went to school I took only the courses at College level I liked
      and skipped the 4 years of religion or the 6 years of false government.

UFO, like each one of you are a genius in the area of study that you
      love, it is very simple. One man is only able to learn so much so help
      one another.

Time is short and we need a project that gives us the practical extra.
      Many magnetic motors exist today and have been around for over 60
      yrs that I am aware of. Just as UFO flying craft have been around since
      the 50's. We are living in disbelief while these craft blink in and out
      of view without a care.

The term UFO is well known and this is why our friend UFO has chosen
      these three letter, that is to get our focus off the mundane and onto
      bigger, better and much higher thoughts.

If you really care about each other and the work at hand, why slaughter
      one another daily? Can you not forgive and forget? This goes for both sides.
      If you have been offended, it is because there is some love lost.

Do you understand your own minds? It is up to each man to do better
      than what we are witnessing as far as all of the wasted time and effort
      about who is the biggest or who is the smartest or who is a nut and crazy.

Why in a few years everything we know will be obsolete.
      Last edited by BroMikey; 08-17-2016, 03:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

If the wise writes for fun,
        The readers are none.

Al

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
          WHY are you people being such dill's? Why not except a man for
          the good that he can produce and offer in addition your services
          to make what he can do better?

The goal of this thread is to talk about what each of us thinks might
          be possible outside the box. This website is an out of the box site.

This is not Yale or Harvard where only conventional ideas are welcome.

When I went to school I took only the courses at College level I liked
          and skipped the 4 years of religion or the 6 years of false government.

UFO, like each one of you are a genius in the area of study that you
          love, it is very simple. One man is only able to learn so much so help
          one another.

Time is short and we need a project that gives us the practical extra.
          Many magnetic motors exist today and have been around for over 60
          yrs that I am aware of. Just as UFO flying craft have been around since
          the 50's. We are living in disbelief while these craft blink in and out
          of view without a care.

The term UFO is well known and this is why our friend UFO has chosen
          these three letter, that is to get our focus off the mundane and onto
          bigger, better and much higher thoughts.

If you really care about each other and the work at hand, why slaughter
          one another daily? Can you not forgive and forget? This goes for both sides.
          If you have been offended, it is because there is some love lost.

I agree with Mike let everyone follow their own path, who here knows truely what all the answers are.
          Someday one of us will stumble on to the answer and being open in a forum will let others follow.
          Electrogravitics is probably the answer to antigravity if thats what you are looking for.
          Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Originally posted by citfta View Post
            UFO,

You really do need to work on your reading comprehension skills. I clearly said with out a core the torque of a motor would be much less. And I also clearly said a generating coil without a core would produce much less power. And you are constantly accusing others of misunderstanding what you say. Yet the one who constantly tries to misrepresent what others say is YOU.
            No lack of comprehension skills, Citfta.

The Affirmative Statement from Bistander:

"You can make generators without ferrous cores."

Says it all.

But the reason behind is simple, a ferrous core would MULTIPLY/AMPLIFY Magnetic Fields as it will magnify the magnetic induction effect being transferred to a copper coil.

Ufopolitics
            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-17-2016, 12:41 PM.
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
              Yet where top performance is sought a non-ferrous core motor is used. Designed by CSIRO for solar racers and licensed to Marand, the axial flux PM non-ferrous core motor weighs in at 7kg hitting a peak of 12kW with 98.4% efficiency. It is basically a high torque low speed machine used in the vehicle's wheels as direct drive.
              That was a Motor, not a Generator...besides, You could cite as many "Exotic" multi million dollar projects, but they are not affordable, not possible to be reproduced with a low budget.

Originally posted by bistander View Post
              Yes, Ufo, the vast majority of motors, generators and transformers use ferrous cores.
              Thank You!!

I was simply stating the ferrous core wasn't necessary to show that the generated "current" doesn't come from the ferrous core. Not many applications command the motor or generator price associated with a coreless design, but that is economics, not physics or as you put it, performance and efficiency.
              The Ferromagnetic Core AMPLIFIES the Magnetic Field Effect in order to be transferred to the copper coils at that amplified rate and viceversa. This magnified effect is very useful for electrodynamics in general.

In a Generator, it magnifies the Induction Effect to the Stator Coils.

In a Motor it magnifies the Interacting Fields to generate a much stronger force.

And the difference rate of amplification is huge, considering that with low power fields we could get greater improvements in efficiency and performance.

Originally Posted by Ufopolitics
              Air is not a good conductor of Magnetic Field "Flux"...
              It is erroneous and incorrect statements like the quote from you which I object to and attempt to set right. Just that there are so many. I just pick a few. And I stick to the facts, and don't get into name-calling and ridicule.

I thought it was your theory that magnetism was faster than the speed of light, traveled to the ends of the universe and went through everything that stood in its way. So that is an odd comment from you. It is probably more correct to say that ferrous materials have a much higher magnetic permeability than air at moderate magnetic induction levels. The advantage disappears at high flux density so when extremely strong magnetic fields are required, "air" is used instead of iron.

bistander
              I won't get into no name calling...but, did you noticed the word "flux" in between quoted marks following "Magnetic Fields", as the final word I was referring to?

It meant that the "flux" is what is considered -by your science- not to transfer in air very good...not the Magnetic Field.

Magnetic Flux -as per your science- is considered to travel in space at a linear fashion. Not spinning as a Vortex like a cork screw.

Magnetic Fields, travel in the spiral form as per Ken's and many more people including myself. And the list of all this people is huge and goes back in time even before we existed.

Of course Magnetic Fields do travel at the speeds I mentioned before, and beyond... through any mass... precisely this is where the "key" is to understand the whole thing.

The advantage disappears at high flux density so when extremely strong magnetic fields are required, "air" is used instead of iron.

bistander
              ... of course, if you spent huge amounts of energy to generate such a stronger magnetic field, there would be a point where iron will not be required...but at what price?

Is it affordable versus just using a piece of cheap iron?

Of course not.

Ufopolitics
              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-17-2016, 02:44 PM.
              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ernst View Post
                If everyone would just let UFO be, let him produce his thread of magnetic s**t, I think we will soon see that he doesn't really have anything to say. Just look at his thread, over 20 pages and he has not yet said ANYthing (other that showing off his incompetence).
                As dR-Green pointed out it thrives on external attention. I think that is a very accurate analysis.
                Remove this attention and it will all end very shortly.
                Add attention and you will prolong the pain.

Good Luck!

Ernst.
                For the first time I believe I am agreeing with you about your short phrase..."Let UFO be"...

Yes, so I could keep working back again on my ****ty Thread.

And so you will also be working on your Wonderful Cosmic Rays Wheelwork of Nature Machine...

It is a "Go back Home" deal...

Agree.

Ufopolitics
                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-17-2016, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Yet where top performance is sought a non-ferrous core motor is used. Designed by CSIRO for solar racers and licensed to Marand, the axial flux PM non-ferrous core motor weighs in at 7kg hitting a peak of 12kW with 98.4% efficiency. It is basically a high torque low speed machine used in the vehicle's wheels as direct drive.
                  Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                  That was a Motor, not a Generator...
                  And your erroneous statement referred to both motor and generator.

You could "make" a generator or a motor of whatever material you want to put in the core, even air, plastic or bananas...however, the final result on TOP performance and efficiency are dictated by the use of a Ferromagnetic Core.
                  Motors and generators are the same. It is only you who think there is a difference between the two.

Also note that I edited post #725 to show it was the above post of yours to which I was referring, not the one below.

Air is not a good conductor of Magnetic Field "Flux"...
                  I don't have any real problem with that statement. Although I disagree with your interpretation of magnetic field. Please look up the definition. It is the flux density at a point in space. Also you refer to the magnetic field as traveling or the magnetic flux as flowing. It does not as I have stated before. Think of the magnetic field like a gravitational field in this respect. It is there, or here, but doesn't flow or travel.

If I recall correctly, Ken says there are no such things as fields.

But a deep subject.

Regards,

bi
                  Last edited by bistander; 08-17-2016, 03:55 PM. Reason: had incorrect post #

Comment

And your erroneous statement referred to both motor and generator.

Motors and generators are the same. It is only you who think there is a difference between the two.

Also note that I edited post #414 to show it was the above post of yours to which I was referring, not the one below.

I don't have any real problem with that statement. Although I disagree with your interpretation of magnetic field. Please look up the definition. It is the flux density at a point in space. Also you refer to the magnetic field as traveling or the magnetic flux as flowing. It does not as I have stated before. Think of the magnetic field like a gravitational field in this respect. It is there, or here, but doesn't flow or travel.

If I recall correctly, Ken says there are no such things as fields.

But a deep subject.

Regards,

bi

Bistander, and also extended to Citfta...

Could we stop this?...On my end it is over, I accept you have your own beliefs as I have mine.

I have understood that I will not change any of your minds, and am over insisting on it.

The same way I am asking you not to insist on changing mine or anyone else who decides to agree with me...please?

Could we COEXIST in the same place?

Is this a fair proposal?

I have already decided which way I will follow for the next few weeks to come...but I would like to be in peace here.

That is I all am asking...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-17-2016, 04:03 PM.

Comment

• I am not standing in your way.

Comment

I am not standing in your way.
                        I never wrote on my post above that you were on my way...

I asked you if we could come to an agreement stated above?

That simple

And please, let's not argue about this agreement now...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• I am convinced structure is the key to free energy.
                          We are trying to find an infinite power source to tap into and i believe that source to be the planets magnetic field.
                          A pattern reoccurs over and over in my search its the hexagonal structure and i beleive this to be the geometric organization of the earths magnetic field.

Comment

• Even the crystal lattice used in solar panels us this geometric pattern https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal#

Comment

• Learn research learn
                              https://www.nde-ed.org/EducationReso...structures.htm

Comment

• CRYSTAL AT THE CENTER OF THE EARTH: Anisotropy of Earth's Inner Core
                                Looks like bee's are very sensitive to the magnetic field.

Comment

Working...
                                X