Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Open discussion for projects on this forum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ignorance

You didn't ask a question you screamed like a little GIRL.

WHAT A LITTLE MAN AND LIAR YOU ARE.

MM
    Last edited by marathonman; 10-21-2016, 08:09 PM.

Comment

• Crying again...

Originally posted by bistander View Post
      Hi all,

It has happened again. I ask a few reasonable questions, politely, and Ufo and his fanboy MM request I no longer post on their thread even though neither started the thread. They want no participation except those building or planning to build the device. You know? I might, if I could get some straight answers or encouraging demonstration. But they claim harassment and attack when I have been polite and civil. They cry to admin and claim double identity to distract. Same old thing. They do not want any interference with their BS.

Carry on,

bi
      OMG!!

Anyone have more napkins or a clean handkerchief to handle it to Bistander??!!

I mean it is getting "sticky" in here...

You building a Figuera Generator?

Excuse Moi...but how many videos on building Machines do you actually have on YT??

Exactly zero.

So, then, do you think that anyone would be interested that You build something here at all?

Honestly, and yes, I know...like Citfta writes as well...you both happen to have about the same kind of years of experience REPAIRING and giving MAINTENANCE for so long to Electrical Equipment...and so what?...what kind of building from scratch experience that helps you both out?

I have not even seen a small RC Plane Motor built here by any of you two...not even such a small rewound machine...

Why do anyone on this Forum, maybe interested in "teaching" nor showing you anything at all?

What You are looking for...is that someone besides standing your continuous interruptions...serves to you both, in a Silver Platter...the complete whole deal right?

What a dreamer!!!

Ufopolitics
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by marathonman View Post
        You didn't ask a question you screamed like a little GIRL.

WHAT A LITTLE MAN AND LIAR YOU ARE.

MM

Hi MM,

Please explain pressure. Pressure on what? What causes the pressure? What is the relationship of pressure to power (kW)?

Thanks,

bi
        There was a valid simple question or two. Later it was about the question of inductance remember?

Still name-calling. Where have I lied?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
          What You are looking for...is that someone besides standing your continuous interruptions...serves to you both, in a Silver Platter...the complete whole deal right?

What a dreamer!!!

Ufopolitics
          Just a reasonable expectation or even glimmer of hope for success.

Comment

• Runny nose

UFOP;
            Be sure to ask Dominos Pizza for some extra napkin's cuz there sure a lot of crying going on here.

MM

Comment

• personal build

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
              ...what kind of building from scratch experience that helps you both out?
              I've told you before that I have many years of experience with electric machinery and energy conversion & storage. I do not feel it is appropriate to list one's credentials here. The content of the message should suffice. As with any content taken from the interwebs, the reader needs to scrutinize and fact check. With my posts I try to leave a reference to aid in fact checking where I can. In my opinion, the use of resumes is abused and they are often irrelevant to the topic at hand. I don't normally do this, but just for you I will post a photo of a 4 battery bi-directional adjustable sequencer using solid state switching and PLC controller with full data acquisition and capable of up to 500A. I did the design and build (from scratch) with assistance for the large pcb (4 channel converter) and PLC/DAQ programming.

Below is my prototype for the system using "practice" batteries and mechanical relays to sort things out prior to doing the solid state version of switching/control.

Every time I see one of these battery switching schemes on this board I am reminded of this project from a couple years ago. Obviously my client had different objectives, but the battery switching methods were much the same. The lead acid batteries were the only real trouble I encountered. And over the years, I've used literally thousands of lead acid batteries. Even if you show me I call pull a few free Watts out of the environment, if it requires several lead acid batteries, it ain't worth it in my opinion.

Most of my early work was with electric machinery.

That is an armature I wound many years ago. 4-pole 65 slot wave wound with #10 HAPT wire. First attempt at that design and it ran to spec out of the box.

So please, stop giving me crap about never having built anything. I've built plenty. And if I see something worthy here (which I've been looking for), I'll build it. Until then, I intend to call BS when I see it.

bistander
              Attached Files
              Last edited by bistander; 10-22-2016, 05:31 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

• Respectable Work...

I've told you before that I have many years of experience with electric machinery and energy conversion & storage. I do not feel it is appropriate to list one's credentials here. The content of the message should suffice. As with any content taken from the interwebs, the reader needs to scrutinize and fact check. With my posts I try to leave a reference to aid in fact checking where I can. In my opinion, the use of resumes is abused and they are often irrelevant to the topic at hand. I don't normally do this, but just for you I will post a photo of a 4 battery bi-directional adjustable sequencer using solid state switching and PLC controller with full data acquisition and capable of up to 500A. I did the design and build (from scratch) with assistance for the large pcb (4 channel converter) and PLC/DAQ programming.

Below is my prototype for the system using "practice" batteries and mechanical relays to sort things out prior to doing the solid state version of switching/control.

Every time I see one of these battery switching schemes on this board I am reminded of this project from a couple years ago. Obviously my client had different objectives, but the battery switching methods were much the same. The lead acid batteries were the only real trouble I encountered. And over the years, I've used literally thousands of lead acid batteries. Even if you show me I call pull a few free Watts out of the environment, if it requires several lead acid batteries, it ain't worth it in my opinion.

Most of my early work was with electric machinery.

That is an armature I wound many years ago. 4-pole 65 slot wave wound with #10 HAPT wire. First attempt at that design and it ran to spec out of the box.

So please, stop giving me crap about never having built anything. I've built plenty. And if I see something worthy here (which I've been looking for), I'll build it. Until then, I intend to call BS when I see it.

bistander

Bistander,

And I do appreciate this post (your post above), and I do thank you for doing it.

Yes, and I consider it is necessary to know who we are talking to in here...As this is a free public forum, and anyone could just walk in and start typing bunch of BS. Therefore, showing your "credentials" or "resumes" affirms who the person on the other side is, as what kind of REAL experience He or She has.

What I do not really understand after seeing all this pictures -and explanations- of your work...is why are you so negative or closed or skeptic whenever it comes to new possibilities within all this fields?

Why are you so attached to the rigid and closed laws and systems that has been established for so long?

Maybe because of all -or a majority- of your attempts to reach at least a few free watts resulted in failures?

Above was just an assumption, however, in reality I can not answer to that...only you could tell.

On my end I do have several reasons why I am like I am...I have seen all kind of new and positive possibilities that could be developed for a much better future...for mankind, for a brighter planet earth...."A Second Sun"...as Tesla wrote once.

Anyways, thanks for this share of your work, and I only hope you could change and be more open to these new possibilities.

They are real.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-23-2016, 01:01 PM.
                Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• UFO,

Since it appears you are making an effort to communicate in a reasonable manner I also will try to continue that in a positive note. As I have said before many times on this forum I believe OU or free energy is possible. Because of my many years working in electronics I have seen things that defied the usual explanations. So I am open to the possibility of OU. But I do not believe that most of the garbage being presented on YouTube is legitimate. Most of it can easily be faked. So let's just say I am a serious skeptic. I want real evidence before I will accept something as having the ability to produce more power than it consumes. I have seen strong evidence of that in the 3BGS that Dave and Matt and I have worked on for the last few years.

If you want evidence that I am a serious researcher you only have to look through the Tesla Switch thread or the 3BGS thread or the Basic Free Energy device thread to see some of my work. I recently designed and built and tested a system for cycling the batteries for the Basic Free Energy device. That is all documented in that thread with pictures and schematics. I also included the basic program for a Picaxe controller to control that relay switching board.

So why do I seem to be attacking what others post? I am not meaning to attack anything anyone does. I am only trying to correct obvious mistakes in electrical and electronic theory as presented by someone. Let me explain it this way. Let's say I have many years experience exploring the world. I see someone that is a beginner and they want to start exploring the world also. But I see that they are calling South America Africa or calling Japan Korea. Do I keep quiet or do I try to show them the error of their thinking?

And how can someone possibly hope to discover something new if they have no idea what has already been discovered? I see many many Youtube videos and posts where someone thinks they have really discovered something special. But they have only discovered something that has been well known for many years.

Do I know all there is to know about electricity and electronics? ABSOLUTELY not!! That is why I don't have an OU device yet and why I spend time and money working on devices and testing ideas. When I see a circuit posted that I don't understand I will spend however much time I need to to try and understand what the poster was trying to show or accomplish. Sometimes I see mistakes and sometimes I learn something new. I do NOT just arbitrarily condemn someone else's work.

I am sorry that Marathonman took such offense at my defense of seaad's circuit. I feel sure if he had taken the time to understand the circuit he would have seen it was in fact a circuit with varying DC and not AC. There are probably many reasons why it did not give the results it should have but it is a varying DC circuit and not AC as Marathonman claimed.

Here is a short video showing some research I recently did on coil shorting effects. I hope you enjoy it.

https://youtu.be/g5jdL3BSH28

Respectfully,
                  Carroll
                  Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• Do You believe in God?

Originally posted by citfta View Post
                    UFO,

Since it appears you are making an effort to communicate in a reasonable manner I also will try to continue that in a positive note. As I have said before many times on this forum I believe OU or free energy is possible. Because of my many years working in electronics I have seen things that defied the usual explanations. So I am open to the possibility of OU. But I do not believe that most of the garbage being presented on YouTube is legitimate. Most of it can easily be faked. So let's just say I am a serious skeptic. I want real evidence before I will accept something as having the ability to produce more power than it consumes. I have seen strong evidence of that in the 3BGS that Dave and Matt and I have worked on for the last few years.

If you want evidence that I am a serious researcher you only have to look through the Tesla Switch thread or the 3BGS thread or the Basic Free Energy device thread to see some of my work. I recently designed and built and tested a system for cycling the batteries for the Basic Free Energy device. That is all documented in that thread with pictures and schematics. I also included the basic program for a Picaxe controller to control that relay switching board.

So why do I seem to be attacking what others post? I am not meaning to attack anything anyone does. I am only trying to correct obvious mistakes in electrical and electronic theory as presented by someone. Let me explain it this way. Let's say I have many years experience exploring the world. I see someone that is a beginner and they want to start exploring the world also. But I see that they are calling South America Africa or calling Japan Korea. Do I keep quiet or do I try to show them the error of their thinking?

And how can someone possibly hope to discover something new if they have no idea what has already been discovered? I see many many Youtube videos and posts where someone thinks they have really discovered something special. But they have only discovered something that has been well known for many years.

Do I know all there is to know about electricity and electronics? ABSOLUTELY not!! That is why I don't have an OU device yet and why I spend time and money working on devices and testing ideas. When I see a circuit posted that I don't understand I will spend however much time I need to to try and understand what the poster was trying to show or accomplish. Sometimes I see mistakes and sometimes I learn something new. I do NOT just arbitrarily condemn someone else's work.

I am sorry that Marathonman took such offense at my defense of seaad's circuit. I feel sure if he had taken the time to understand the circuit he would have seen it was in fact a circuit with varying DC and not AC. There are probably many reasons why it did not give the results it should have but it is a varying DC circuit and not AC as Marathonman claimed.

Here is a short video showing some research I recently did on coil shorting effects. I hope you enjoy it.

https://youtu.be/g5jdL3BSH28

Respectfully,
                    Carroll
                    Cifta,

I have been trying to communicate in a reasonable manner, ever since I opened my first thread on this Forum...and I am still remembering how the fire was coming from everywhere there. And sorry, but you can't be peaceful under such firing environment.

About examples as confusing South America with Africa...or Japan with Korea...which btw, reminds me of Republican Oil Tycoon, and Ex Vice president Dick Cheney (a very well known "World Explorer")...speaking in public...and referring to Chavez dictatorial ways and concluding how sorry he felt for the poor people of Perú...when knowledgeable people knew perfectly well that Chavez "belongs" to Venezuela and not to Perú... resuming that ignorant people are everywhere -even in the USA Presidential Admin, between the "Rich and Famous"...imagine that!!- while population keeps growing up.

But there are very simple ways, by reading people statements and ideas, as many other field comments...who is smart and who is not...who is an ignorant and who isn't.

I believe it is important to disclose who we are...what field of expertise we have...and for how long...like I did on that first Thread almost seven years ago.

I think... either people did not believe me...or simply ignore the facts I disclosed.

On your part, I am very glad you have "observed things which defied usual explanations"...thanks God!...otherwise we all would have a Cifta which would be even stronger on enforcing "usual explanations".

I have not only observed this things...but I have built them, test them and developed them...as I am still on that process.

Wanna get a Scientist really embarrassed or "confused" and hesitating like there is no tomorrow to reach an answer?...Just ask him or her if they TRULY believe in God.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY8mvjYdsyk[/VIDEO]

Most of "Material Science" do not want to allow a belief about something which could not be touched, felt or seen...meaning matter...mass...material things.

These are the ways Science has evolved through centuries...maybe a reason why Science and Nature are in a completely divorced "state".

"Virtual" Magnetic Fields, apart from their "material carriers" like permanent magnets or electromagnets...are "entities" which could not be observed openly "working"...nor felt...or touched.

Maybe a reason why...like God...that can not be felt, seen nor touched...Science opted to maintain Magnetic Fields in some kind of undeveloped "Status Quo"...and so, pretty convenient Status for the related interests behind sciences.

So, it has become a "typical" response -like "Business as usual"- to anyone who comes to a Scientific Forum...and start presenting facts, about Magnetic Fields, tests, new technics...new methods...New Theories to see God finally...and so that person is attacked just like a Christian Preacher who enters an Atheist "Temple" and attempts to bring the word of God.

This is exactly the way I picture this whole scenario.

On your video...you have a "transformer" as the center of components (which is plainly and basically a magnetic field "carrier")...and by whatever you are doing there...you are observing some "anomaly"...now, you could try to replace that transformer by any other component which does not "carry" any magnetic fields...and I bet you anything you want...you would not observe that particular anomaly.

I am very close to present on this Forum not just one but many facts...that shows-not usual- "unexplainable anomalies" back and forth and then some more...and I am as anxious to complete this task as all the ones who are truly seeking for the truth.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-23-2016, 03:33 PM.

Comment

• Since this is an open discussion thread I will answer your question about my belief in God. I most definitely believe in God. Anyone that will ignore our mainstream media that has indoctrinated our society with its false beliefs can easily see the hand of God in this amazing world. Beginning with the very ridiculous idea of evolution on up to the silly big bang theory our media has tried to explain away our creator. That way we don't have to be held accountable for our actions.

One of the basic lies put forth by our media is that science and a creator are mutually exclusive. What a foolish notion. Of course our creator put basic laws into place. This universe couldn't exist without them. Many scientists have been amazed when they spent time studying these laws. For instance if the force of gravity was only very slightly altered then the planetary system would fall apart. And it goes on and on with all the laws God put into place keeping everything working in harmony.

What most people never learn because they are fed falsehoods is that almost all the founders of our modern scientific fields of study were started by men who believed in a creator and wanted to understand the world He created. There is nothing exclusive between science and belief in a creator. Understanding the amazing laws that govern this world only support the idea of a creator and not random chance as some would have us believe.

Regards,
                      Carroll
                      Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• Now, do you believe in Extra-Terrestrial Civilized Life?

Originally posted by citfta View Post
                        Since this is an open discussion thread I will answer your question about my belief in God. I most definitely believe in God. Anyone that will ignore our mainstream media that has indoctrinated our society with its false beliefs can easily see the hand of God in this amazing world. Beginning with the very ridiculous idea of evolution on up to the silly big bang theory our media has tried to explain away our creator. That way we don't have to be held accountable for our actions.

One of the basic lies put forth by our media is that science and a creator are mutually exclusive. What a foolish notion. Of course our creator put basic laws into place. This universe couldn't exist without them. Many scientists have been amazed when they spent time studying these laws. For instance if the force of gravity was only very slightly altered then the planetary system would fall apart. And it goes on and on with all the laws God put into place keeping everything working in harmony.

What most people never learn because they are fed falsehoods is that almost all the founders of our modern scientific fields of study were started by men who believed in a creator and wanted to understand the world He created. There is nothing exclusive between science and belief in a creator. Understanding the amazing laws that govern this world only support the idea of a creator and not random chance as some would have us believe.

Regards,
                        Carroll
                        Thanks for your answer Cifta, and am glad you do believe in God.

Exactly, God created not only this Planet Earth...but the vast and infinite Universe that we all can barely observe a part of it, based on our limited technological advanced equipments...so, now, I will ask you another question if you do not mind...

Do You believe in Extra Terrestrial Civilized Life Forms?

If we look at the whole thing...the whole issue here...based on facts and material, empirical proof, versus "Virtuality" ...then, same as God existence...no, we all do not have a living material proof that could possible confirm any civilized life exists beyond our atmosphere...right?

Negating that there could be a possibility of another life form in our vast Universe...is just like negating God existence.

Why would such a mighty and powerful God...go through such endless task...as creating a Universal infinite vastness...just to "populate" one single, small planet within the whole thing?

And am not going off topic here...we are just touching between believed reality and "unusual anomalies" which could not be explained by Science.

So far our Science in power...has not "officially" accepted there are developed life forms outside our atmosphere...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-23-2016, 04:00 PM.

Comment

• Refreshing up...back to Science...

Hello to All,

Refreshing up here...and going back to Science and Technology...

And since I have the pleasure to have both of you gathered here now (Cifta and Bistander)...I would like to ask you both (or anyone else who like to answer) a question:

What is the Operating Rotating Field Voltage and Amperage...on a Home Emergency Generator...say a 4400 Watts...a simple Single Phase, old Brushed type generator...?

And I mean an exact figure on Amps and Volts, not percentages...as that we all know it could be found on line, but is not accurate.
                          If you all like I could also provide the resistance of both operating coils involved in the excitation system:

Field Coil Resistance = 65.0 Ohms
                          Stator Coil Exciter = 1.4 Ohms

Regards

Ufopolitics
                          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-23-2016, 04:32 PM.

Comment

• Context

You're talking about this one? Post#751, top of page.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post293591
                            Last edited by bistander; 10-23-2016, 04:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

Hello Bistander,

Yes, that one...I finally made the 8 HP Engine run again, (a neighbor gave it to me because it didn't run)...but I took two wires externally from rear casing (so I could run tests while operating) off the brushes and cap. So it is pure DC which is in charge to build the Inducer (Rotating Field) Magnetic Field.

I needed this exact values, in order to keep all my developments in line, so it was essential to have them, reason why I went through all this trouble repairing the farting machine. Old gas tank is made of steel, so lot of rust on it interior caused debri to clog carburator needles...cleaned up and installed a glass inline reusable filter...it worked out perfect for short running times.

This could also help building Figuera's Machine even better.

EDIT: Problem I have so far...is that an inline Amp Meter would short circuit the exciter, so voltage will collapse to zero. Therefore, I would need a fixed Low ohm but very high wattage resistor (200Watts) in order to run a test where I could read amps (with clamp DC Amps Meter) and voltage simultaneous variations under different and heavier loads.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-23-2016, 05:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post

Yeah, that one...so could you calculate it or even guess VA Values?

Comment

Working...
                                X