No announcement yet.

My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asymmetrical Winding Part 3 (Finalizing Rotor)

Hello to All,

Here the last of the Armature Windings Videos, modifying Motor to Asymmetrical ...hoping it will help You all to put together this great Machine...

Asymmetrical Winding Part 3 - YouTube

Enjoy it and Merry Christmas!

Next Videos I will take it for a "Spin"...As also the way to wire Brushes to obtain different readings in Volts/Amps as Higher-Lower Output settings...plus timing marks already set on your Motors...

Regards to All...

Ufopolitics
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Merrey Xmas to all

Merry Xmas to all

We survived 21/12/12 JUST
      Thankyou UFO for the huge amount of time and effort in making the Great Videos, ALL OF THEM

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
        Hello to All,

Here the last of the Armature Windings Videos, modifying Motor to Asymmetrical ...hoping it will help You all to put together this great Machine...

Asymmetrical Winding Part 3 - YouTube

Enjoy it and Merry Christmas!

Next Videos I will take it for a "Spin"...As also the way to wire Brushes to obtain different readings in Volts/Amps as Higher-Lower Output settings...plus timing marks already set on your Motors...

Regards to All...

Ufopolitics

Hello UFO, Merry Christmas to you too.
        I have now watched all three Videos of How to Wind Imperial Motor Asymmetrically.

I must say they are great Instructional Tutorials and you have made every effort to point every possible PIT-FALL which you have experienced over a considerable time while doing this R&D Project.

I like to thank you many many times from the heart. As you said in the video, “It is lot of work” but you made our life as easy as possible with your experience within the scope.

This means we too will start on this project soon knowing fully well the scope of the great work ahead and at the same time knowing that helping and guiding hand is always available from you when needed.

Sorry to see blisters on your hand and cuts here and there. This motor is one very ambitious project. Perhaps we shall call it UFO-MANHATTEN-PROJECT. I will keep look out for more videos from you whenever possible.

Wish all the best

Warmest regards
        light

Comment

• Wow, I appreciate wholeheartedly what Ufo has done for us in doing these tutorial YT clips, and to thank him as he did not take any vacations for himself during these days in order the tutorials can be completed!
          Thank you Ufo, I can say this has been the best Christmas present Mankind has received since Tesla 's AC technology!
          Now we can order our kits and replicate.
          We have been given a bit more time before Doomsday comes, so we have to hurry up with our learning curve.
          aaron5120

Comment

• Thanks UFO for the great videos. Merry Christmas to you and everyone else here on the forum.

Comment

• I would like to add my thanks to UFO and the others here who are sharing their time and expertise, also thanks to the forum owners.
              Garry

Comment

• I would also like to add my thanks to UFO and all the other forum members who are sharing their time and efforts in bringing this knowledge/technology forward.
                Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year.

Comment

• Symmetrical Versus Asymmetrical Windings

Hello To All,

Happy Holidays!

Here a simple picture...showing the differences between the Original Symmetric Winding...and Our Asymmetrical Wound Armature...

Big Difference Uh?

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
                  Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Hello To All,

Happy Holidays!

Here a simple picture...showing the differences between the Original Symmetric Winding...and Our Asymmetrical Wound Armature...

Big Difference Uh?

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
                    Wow, quite the difference.

I have to say, as far as aesthetics go.. I like the Asymmetrical motor better!

Btw UFO, have you gotten any more measurements out of the motor, what's the apparent COP and efficiency?
                    I won't talk to people who are swayed by negative emotions, bear that in mind.

For the others.. Let's get along, I want to advance science, not fight.

Comment

Hello To All,

Happy Holidays!

Big Difference Uh?

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Regards to All

Ufopolitics

Hello UFO. Wow thats some big difference in the amount copper when comparing SYMMETRIC vs ASYMMETERIC Rotors. The heavy copper wire AMPERE-TURNS in the ASYMMETERIC MOTOR definitively has advantage on our side as the magnetic field stores energy. Great two pictures speak for themselves which otherwise will require thousand words.

For some reason two thoughts also came to my mind. One was about Newman Motor in which he also used lots of heavy gauge copper wire. Second was statement which Don Smith used make, “We need to play with the magnetic field where we can make as many copies of it without depleting the original in order to get more energy output then input.”

UFO wish you all the best and success here and in the coming year.

Warmest regards

light

Comment

• Finished, just got to do some checks and add wedges, I used 14 turns, I think I'll try 15 turns on next

1356557473685.jpg

1356557528311.jpg

2012-12-26 17.30.44.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                          Finished, just got to do some checks and add wedges, I used 14 turns, I think I'll try 15 turns on next
                          [IMG][/IMG]

NOW...That Winding looks MUCH BETTER than Ufopolitic's itself...!!!...

Wow Nice Machine!!

You still have to finish fixing the commutators right?...see'em kind of loose...now, on the Chisel to fix the wires in...make sure end point is NOT sharp...ROUND IT...so it does not cut the wire...I know it is small...but rounding it make its success in spreading wire inside slots.

Looks awesome!!

Wanna hear it ROAR!!

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Nice job, do you know how many pounds of copper??
                            Garry

Comment

• Final Assembly Video and Fast Run Test

Hello to All,

Ok, with this final assembly video plus all the winding parts...I believe You guys with the UFO Kit could make it perfectly...just following it...right?... ...right...

ASYMM_IMPERIAL_FINAL_ASSY_RUN_TEST - YouTube

Now, I should remind you All, that this original Motor was meant to output @36Volts/103Amps...2450 RPM's...and 4 HP...

Something else about this Imperial Conversion...

This Motor "AS IS" is a pretty good Asymmetrical Generator...BUT, there are ways to wind it differently than we did here (Dedicated Generator Winding)...however, based on same principle...same magnetic structure...and in previous posts here, I have mentioned all the related winding differences and connections...

For those , (like Machine Alive that has two kits)...it would be best to try the Generating Winding also...in one of the Armatures...I mean, whoever is interested on the "Generating Side of Asymmetrical learning"...but, I also understand some of You, may just want two Motors...to power the Symmetrical Mecc Alte...a vehicle or something else...so...no Asymmetrical Generator then, is fine...

The good thing about this Motor structure is its simplicity plus the roughness of its construction...so interchanging parts here is an easy piece...for example...all we need is a couple of commutators and a bare rotor...plus wire (of course) and we could wind a Generator for testing purposes...within same stator housing/base/connections of brushes......and so on...

I would keep making tests with the Mecc Alte Symmetrical Generator, that I will post results later on...as also an easy display of connectors to show all possibilities here...

Regards to all

Ufopolitics
                              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-27-2012, 04:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                                Finished, just got to do some checks and add wedges, I used 14 turns, I think I'll try 15 turns on next

[ATTACH]12664[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12665[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12666[/ATTACH]
                                Hello Machine, Great job. Like UFO said,"Wanna hear it ROAR!!" Good Luck.

I hope to start my project as soon as I receive my new rotor and that missing stator.

Right now I have about 400 feet 18 AWG magnet wire (was bought from eBay while back).

A quick approximate calculation estimates for now are:

If Number of Turns per Quadrant (7 Poles) =13, then wire total length = 849.33 ft (Wound Asymmetric Armature UFO)
                                If Number of Turns per Quadrant (7 Poles) =14, then total wire length = 914.67 ft (Wound Asymmetric Armature MACHINE)
                                If Number of Turns per Quadrant (7 Poles) =15, then total wire length = 980.00 ft (Wound Asymmetric Armature MACHINE, ATTEMPT FOR NEXT JOB)
                                If Number of Turns per Quadrant (7 Poles) =16, then total wire length = 1045.3 ft (Wound Asymmetric Armature, might be very difficult)

Well above figures tell me that I will need more 18 AWG magnet wire.
                                Also I will fences, etc too.

Good luck to all

Warmest regards

light
                                Last edited by Lightworker1; 12-28-2012, 06:35 PM. Reason: CORRECTION

Comment

Working...
                                X