No announcement yet.

Tesla Stinging Impulse Rays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pages 108-145 of the book (page 131 of the pdf)
    Article is titled "contributions to electricity and magnetism no III 0n electro - dynamic induction."

Cheers
    Nat
    Last edited by nat1971a; 07-16-2012, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Just in case you miss it. Pages 115-116 of the book (page number 138-139 of the pdf). The mass matching of the coils is described on page 115 at the bottom.

"the weight on this helix happened to be precisely the same as that of the coil.....the shock was almost too intense..."
      Last edited by nat1971a; 07-16-2012, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nat1971a View Post
        Just in case you miss it. Pages 115-116 of the book (page number 138-139 of the pdf). The mass matching of the coils is described on page 115 at the bottom.

"the weight on this helix happened to be precisely the same as that of the coil.....the shock was almost too intense..."
        Thanks, I always was wondering what was the source of it. Great find and for average tesla coil builders, a great miss.

Comment

Gentlemen, this guy was discovering electricity! When you put some students in series with a abruptly discharging coil they surely will feel the "shock". That's the law of induction.
          Now get back to school or get a job!

Comment

@mcalavera,

Lets test your knowledge on this topic. Who is the other famous electrical engineer that could also be discussed in this thread? What was the configuration of the coil used in that experiment? What were the dimensions of the capacitor? What was the colour of the spark?

If you can answer all of these questions you can go to the top of the class if not you can go to the bottom.
            Last edited by nat1971a; 07-17-2012, 10:28 PM.

Comment

ok so lets summarise the information we now know:-

1. Copper strap spiral creates shocks in a secondary as advised by Joseph Henry
              2. The intensity of the shocks is increased by extra turns in the copper strap primary & decreased by less turns. (within certain limits)
              3. Mass matching the copper strap primary with the secondary creates the most intense shocks
              4. The shocks can also be increased by increasing the voltage
              5. The primary circuit was interrupted with a mercury cup

So what did Tesla do differently? He added a flat spiral secondary. This is well known from the Tesla patents. He was using less turns in the copper strap to either prevent or reduce the shocks.

So are we to assume that the creation of a shock wave with the introduction of a flat spiral secondary does something special? Is there more to the flat spiral secondary than what is revealed in well known Tesla patents and pictures?

I already know the answers but i am presenting these questions as a way of analysing the information we now know and to promote discussion
              Attached Files

Comment

Comment

From "The Free Energy secrets of cold electricity" Peter Lindemann (page 27) -Tesla searched the literature to find references to this radiant energy but he could not find much...........No such reference was found, except in the surreptitious observations of two experimenters. In one case, Joseph Henry....the second case elihu thomson)

ok so an understanding of Tesla's radiant energy system is not quite complete unless we look into the other reference provided to us - elihu thomson

It is in the 1871-06-10 edition page 377 of the scientific american magazine. Titled "On a new connection for the induction coil" It is a reprint from the franklin journal. So I have found another of Gerry Vassilatos references.

Scientific American Volume 24 Number 24 (June 1871) : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive Scientific American Volume 24 Number 24 (June 1871) : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

What is important in this document is that they tell us that the coil was made by E.S Ritchie. After looking through all the references i could find on the E.S Ritchie coil it was described as having multiple layers of flat spiral coils. I shall post a description of it shortly.
                  Attached Files

Comment

nat1971a

You are doing marvellous work ! Keep going please, it's like good detective story and you will find somebody removed something to hide another thing Conspiracy theory is a real deal...

Comment

LMD Network Diagram.

Originally posted by SERG V. View Post
                      Hi Mr. Sputins !!

Yes you are right, phenomena exists but how many people know the truth sense of it ??

Can you present us your LMD network sch. and most importantly the geometry of your setup. Speciallyy segmentation of grill's grid and his relative position to you and your right hand !!

Thanks for informations !!

See above for the circuit diagam.

This was the circuit I used years ago so the exact details, I have since forgotten. Inductances were around the 2mH range, wound on ferrite rods, perhaps 3 layers? The whole network was ziptied onto a wooden ladder-like frame that I constructed to hold it all together. The geometry was like the drawing shown. The grill detail isn't known (sorry) but I'll have a search for it. (A primary coil of one or two turns might be a better idea).
                      I used one solid connection to the grill, the other was brushed lightly against the rust, as Eric mentioned, like a Cat's Whisker connection, (or spark gap if you will). Then WHAMO!!

There is no reason why other values of capacitance, inductances would'nt work, as long as it's within the capability of the amplifier. Happy to answer questions if I can. The amplifer was around 100watts.

@T-REX sorry for the cartoon. Any credit is all yours.

@ Jake, I didn't mention, but thanks for sharing your story, experience and your ciruit too.. Good on you, there are some similarities.. This is the kind of thing we need to take notice of. The strange happenings..

If this Stinging Charge Effect could be reproduced reliably, at will and consistantly, that would really be something! Tesla worked this out.
                      "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

We need experienced radio operator/technician. I would like to know the difference of feeling between stinging effect and high power radio nearfield of the same low frequency.

In my theory the difference between radiant energy and radio waves are tiny - radiant energy just never change direction - never undulate. Either charge negatively or positively.

Comment

Love that cartoon. Looks just like Eric!

Originally posted by Sputins View Post
                          @T-REX sorry for the cartoon. Any credit is all yours.

Comment

Originally posted by nat1971a View Post

this is some great news nat1971a ... thank you for bringing it ti light .... closing another gap in figuring out Tesla's Puzzle

an similar pattern

Rotating Earth
                            Over the course of an evening, the stars appear to move in the night sky. This movement, however, is not the stars changing position, but rather Earth rotating on its axis. This image faces north, with Polaris, the north star being the brightest trail closest to the center of the light paths.

Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

Sorry to keep you guys in suspense but i am currently on holidays in sunny queensland australia. I will post again sunday or monday next week.

Cheers
                              Nat

Comment

ok in continuing the investigation on the E.S ritchie coil which was used by elihu thomson and was referenced in "the free energy secrets of cold electricity" and the franklin journal of which i posted earlier.

We can check out the references in the following book

"History of induction : The American claim to the induction coil and its electrostatic developments"

Pages 46-48 of the book (pages 65-67 of the pdf)

History of induction : The American claim to the induction coil and its electrostatic developments : Page, Charles Grafton, 1812-1868 : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

In these references it clearly indicates that the coil is made of flat spirals

I have found all the references in this book and will post them when i get back home.

A wise man once said to me that you can't build what you don't understand
                                Last edited by nat1971a; 07-25-2012, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X