No announcement yet.

Tesla Stinging Impulse Rays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since this topic of "channelling" has come up, I'd like to inform anyone looking into doing this or trusting fully the information gained from it - to stay away from these things.

The supernatural world really is pretty simple, there is one God that created all things and and his angels --- on the other end there is Satan and his fallen angels.

When people die, they are in a sleep state. Only when the second coming of Christ happens will they be raised.

So any "aliens" channelling from the Puppy Dog Nebula, Tesla's ghost from beyond or your sweet old grandma's "spirit" - they are ALL fallen angels fooling you into believing in the "immortality" of the soul - so as to lead you to mistrust the NKJ Bible.

For anyone wanting to know more, I suggest listening to a man called Roger Morneau and his experience with a top satanic group and what he learned of these things.

Roger Morneau A Trip Into The Supernatural (full testimony) - YouTube

Or you could go to the one true source of truth, the NKJ Bible. It explains all this and more.

Tesla himself even got ideas from the Bible.

I assume if Vassilatos truly went "insane" it was probably more a case of demonic possession or harassment. That's what happens when you invite devils in.
    Last edited by SilverToGold; 06-20-2012, 08:37 PM.

Comment

I remember Tesla reporting that he felt a stinging hit in response to a high power short circuit. I recollect that he felt this on his face/chest, and without mention of anything passing through his body or stinging his back as well.
      This was 40+ years ago in a library book, and I don't remember which.

I also read about Tesla clearing fog along an entire street by having high voltage electrodes on the top of lamp-posts which ionised the air, condensed the fog into water, which was caught, piped down to street level, and taken away in street drains.
      I have searched for info on this recently - but not found ! Anyone ?

Comment

Hamlet said, "There is more in heaven and earth than is dreamt of in your philosophy, Horatio."

Man's religion is Satan

Comment

Electric Sting Through the Air. (Counterspace perhaps)

I KNOW this phenomena exists. I felt it once. No mistake, I felt it, unmistakeable when you feel it..!

I have described what I did & how it happened in other posts previously a number of times mostly it goes unnoticed. My explanation of how these LMD networks operate is probably completely wrong, this before the lessons from Eric Dollard here on the forum. (I’ve taken & edited my post from the n6kph forum, I’ve copy/pasted it below):

Over the past few years I have on occasion, experimented with these artificial transmission lines or LMD networks. I have built several, using large & small inductors, large and small capacitors. Networking up to four of these elements but usually only two. (4 inductors & 4 caps). The HV capacitors uF values being kept fairly small, as this gives lower impedance at a higher frequencies and a sharper resonant frequency, or higher Q. However as I have been driving them with an audio generator and a car audio amplifier, the resonant frequency I try and keep it between 10 – 50K cycles per second as my audio amplifier fails to handle frequencies beyond this range. (Typically 4uH of inductance for each coil and a capacitor value of say 0.05 to 0.001uF) Also as it is a series resonant circuit when resonance is achieved the amplifier sees a short circuit, and only the ohms of resistance of the coils or the inserted resistance (2-8 ohms added) that prevents the fuse from blowing in the amp. I have noted that when several elements are linked there are a several frequencies that will light a fluorescent tube fully across the open end, however there is only one frequency (very sharp) that lights the fluorescent tube with one wire only. My best arrangement to date with these LMD networks had six large fluorescent tubes in series, light up from one wire only. Generally I find that the LMD networks acts like two single wire transmission lines.

A strange effect happened one day… On one occasion I had four LMD elements linked up, The open end of the network arrangement, connected to a bridge rectifier constructed from 4 diodes, (30,000v low mA diodes) the DC output of the rectifier (approximately 3000 volts DC or so I’m not too sure), connected to a 0.5uF, 2500v rated (paper I think) capacitor.
          Now I was being stupid, just mucking around, I connected one terminal of the 0.5uF capacitor to a rusty metal grill from an old electric heater. The other terminal lead held (well insulated) in my hand while I brushed it against the rusty grill looking to find an exposed piece metal (through the rust) to arc to. Doing this for a moment did nothing except to make small sparks from the cap. (I was being silly ok) However then I as I did it, while also tuning with the other hand to hold resonance, I then struck a point on the metal grill.. Immediately I then felt a sting, and a shock, like hundreds of tiny little needles seemingly radiated out from the grill. The shock / sting struck my arm and shoulder, right through my long sleaved clothing. The sting felt like it took on the same shape as the grill itself. I though must have somehow touched the terminal lead, however double checking while still stunned from the event, I could see that there was no way I touched anything. The sting and shock came directly out from the grill, through the air, of distance of around 0.5 meters (arms length) and struck me. I am sure this was not electrified rust being ejected, but perhaps a longitudinal electrostatic shockwave? I have tried to repeat this sting effect but as yet, I have been unsuccessful in reproducing it.

In summary:
          • The event happened experimenting with Dollard’s LMD network / transmission line.
          • I rectified the output.
          • Charged a 2500 volt 0.5uF capacitor with the rectified LMD supply
          • Short circuited the DC charged capacitor, while being charged from the resonant LMD Supply.
          • The Event seemed to happen when the tiny arc broke through the rusty surface layer on the metal grill. (Excluded the air perhaps or maybe as it was a segmented grill)?
          • The grill was made of iron, many horizontal bars, held together with a few vertical bars. The grill was covered with a layer of rust, to various degrees of thickness. It was difficult to make a connection to the grill because of the rust.
          • The sting that I felt was felt mainly on my shoulder directly in front of the grill and on part of my arm. It went right through my long sleeve shirt. It felt like many needles, with a minor electric shock sensation. My pulse went up!
          • Try as I may, I haven’t been able to reproduce the effect it as yet. But it did happen! I did not imagine it, or touch anything else by mistake.
          • Although this event happened a few years ago still remember it well!
          "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

Thank you for sharing that account again! I will soon be putting together that LMD network for charging flat plate capacitors as stated in my other thread. It helps to know that it can be done at audio amp frequencies. I have a bridgeable 300 watt amp I can use to drive it. ( I'm sure glad you mentioned the added resistance! )

I can only theorize that this phenomena must be due to the dv/dt rate and the transfer of energy into a body of smaller capacitance. The voltage spike must have been astronomical.

My personal theory, as stupid as it sounds, is that the aether is actually ruptured or induced to a degree whereupon energy leaking out actually manifests into matter. That matter also being charged with the same polarity (the reason for the need to be unidirectional impulse) and repels itself away from the incident and travels at great speed through or into the body. Stupid or no, that is what I think.

Could the shock (not the sting) have simply come from the insulated lead?

I know that holding the color tv flyback anode lead with insulated needle nose and turning off the power (actually a "friend" walked by and did it ignoring my protests) actually caused enough of a transient to go through the insulated pliers and I found myself in a daze having been thrown backwards onto the floor.

Originally posted by Sputins View Post
            I KNOW this phenomena exists. I felt it once. No mistake, I felt it, unmistakeable when you feel it..!

I have described what I did & how it happened in other posts previously a number of times mostly it goes unnoticed. My explanation of how these LMD networks operate is probably completely wrong, this before the lessons from Eric Dollard here on the forum. (I’ve taken & edited my post from the n6kph forum, I’ve copy/pasted it below):

Over the past few years I have on occasion, experimented with these artificial transmission lines or LMD networks. I have built several, using large & small inductors, large and small capacitors. Networking up to four of these elements but usually only two. (4 inductors & 4 caps). The HV capacitors uF values being kept fairly small, as this gives lower impedance at a higher frequencies and a sharper resonant frequency, or higher Q. However as I have been driving them with an audio generator and a car audio amplifier, the resonant frequency I try and keep it between 10 – 50K cycles per second as my audio amplifier fails to handle frequencies beyond this range. (Typically 4uH of inductance for each coil and a capacitor value of say 0.05 to 0.001uF) Also as it is a series resonant circuit when resonance is achieved the amplifier sees a short circuit, and only the ohms of resistance of the coils or the inserted resistance (2-8 ohms added) that prevents the fuse from blowing in the amp. I have noted that when several elements are linked there are a several frequencies that will light a fluorescent tube fully across the open end, however there is only one frequency (very sharp) that lights the fluorescent tube with one wire only. My best arrangement to date with these LMD networks had six large fluorescent tubes in series, light up from one wire only. Generally I find that the LMD networks acts like two single wire transmission lines.

A strange effect happened one day… On one occasion I had four LMD elements linked up, The open end of the network arrangement, connected to a bridge rectifier constructed from 4 diodes, (30,000v low mA diodes) the DC output of the rectifier (approximately 3000 volts DC or so I’m not too sure), connected to a 0.5uF, 2500v rated (paper I think) capacitor.
            Now I was being stupid, just mucking around, I connected one terminal of the 0.5uF capacitor to a rusty metal grill from an old electric heater. The other terminal lead held (well insulated) in my hand while I brushed it against the rusty grill looking to find an exposed piece metal (through the rust) to arc to. Doing this for a moment did nothing except to make small sparks from the cap. (I was being silly ok) However then I as I did it, while also tuning with the other hand to hold resonance, I then struck a point on the metal grill.. Immediately I then felt a sting, and a shock, like hundreds of tiny little needles seemingly radiated out from the grill. The shock / sting struck my arm and shoulder, right through my long sleaved clothing. The sting felt like it took on the same shape as the grill itself. I though must have somehow touched the terminal lead, however double checking while still stunned from the event, I could see that there was no way I touched anything. The sting and shock came directly out from the grill, through the air, of distance of around 0.5 meters (arms length) and struck me. I am sure this was not electrified rust being ejected, but perhaps a longitudinal electrostatic shockwave? I have tried to repeat this sting effect but as yet, I have been unsuccessful in reproducing it.

In summary:
            • The event happened experimenting with Dollard’s LMD network / transmission line.
            • I rectified the output.
            • Charged a 2500 volt 0.5uF capacitor with the rectified LMD supply
            • Short circuited the DC charged capacitor, while being charged from the resonant LMD Supply.
            • The Event seemed to happen when the tiny arc broke through the rusty surface layer on the metal grill. (Excluded the air perhaps or maybe as it was a segmented grill)?
            • The grill was made of iron, many horizontal bars, held together with a few vertical bars. The grill was covered with a layer of rust, to various degrees of thickness. It was difficult to make a connection to the grill because of the rust.
            • The sting that I felt was felt mainly on my shoulder directly in front of the grill and on part of my arm. It went right through my long sleeve shirt. It felt like many needles, with a minor electric shock sensation. My pulse went up!
            • Try as I may, I haven’t been able to reproduce the effect it as yet. But it did happen! I did not imagine it, or touch anything else by mistake.
            • Although this event happened a few years ago still remember it well!

Comment

[*]The sting that I felt was felt mainly on my shoulder directly in front of the grill and on part of my arm. It went right through my long sleeve shirt. It felt like many needles, with a minor electric shock sensation. My pulse went up!
              Instantaneous conversion of electric charge to photonic radiation via conducting electron orbits; whereupon directly impacted electron oribts within some body cells transduced photons back to electric charge = nerve firing energy.

I have felt similar stings from high energy UV light, and so is it any wonder that some cells become changed and rendered malignant by long exposure to high level sunlight !

Comment

Yes it is unmistakeable.

I felt is once also. From an oscillating bifilar iron core coil (bedini type) being fed from a 12V battery with a electrolytic cap across the battery. It was not running the way it normally ran(running slow) and I was trying to figure out what was wrong with it. Lots of "static" built up around the coil. You could feel it with your hands but it never sparked when I touched it. But when you did touch the coil, it tickled with "HF" weather or not you touched the insulated part of the magnet wire or the bare metal on the ends of the wire. Then POP and a white flash and the sensation! instantly followed by actual hundreds of static sparks on all the curtains in the room. Initially I was mad because I thought I blew the capacitor. I did not know about Tesla'ss Stinging shock waves at that point.

Capacitor was not blown and everything went back to normal. I think the key to the "static" coil was an accidental spark gap in the breadboard I was using. One bad connection made a spark between breadboard and wire. I cleaned it up and was happy because everything went back to normal. I did not know about Tesla 9 Years ago.

Later I did some research and came up with the "1872, Elihu Thomson" story. Then learned about the Tesla stinging discharges.

Then I was really mad because I would have left the circuit alone. But it was too late and I could never get it to spark again.

Discharging a 0.5uF cap charged up to 5000V does not compare to the discharge from the little 12V system I ran that night. The shock-wave that happened that night was orders of magnitude different.

I personally believe if you want to find the stinging shock-waves you need to use a Tesla era/style power supply or equivalent which may not exist today.

When I get home Ill post the schematic I was using that night.

I was on my way down this road when I needed to learn more about HF. I needed to get my hands dirty with HF. I took on the "TRT" and learned lots of important information you don't get by reading. I'm still working on that but it is quite a challenge.

peace

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I also had a 16v, 100uF electrolytic cap across the power rails on the bread board. There was no charging battery. I had a radio shack autoranging multimeter in its place. Transformer was bifilar with ~200' of each wire. Both were ~24ish gauge. It was wire salvaged from a monitor degaussing loop. It was wound over the radio shack 30ga wire and spool. So it was trifilar in total. 24ga wire was used for bedini the 30ga was open.
                Last edited by jake; 06-22-2012, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Jake,
                  Thanks for your generosity in sharing this story. It would be great if a bunch of us could try and see if we could reproduce your setup and the effect.
                  All the best,
                  Bob

Comment

@jake

Thanks for sharing your account of this phenomena. Static on the curtains....that really makes sense here! Reproducing this phenomena in a single loop primary could be the real deal.

Please do share the schematic and set up. Since the cap used was electrolytic...it would be easier to produce the apparently necessary unidirectional pulse.

I was reading a couple of days ago about transient spike suppression in relay switching circuits and researchers noted that sometimes (minority) a normal cap discharge would be unidirectional as opposed to oscillatory, and if the arc caused by the unidirectional transient underwent a re-strike; the event was extremely strong. Hmmmm...sounds interesting!

If there is magic in a spark - this would be the key.

Edit: Thanks for the schematic!

Orion

Comment

Hi Mr. Sputins !!

Yes you are right, phenomena exists but how many people know the truth sense of it ??

Can you present us your LMD network sch. and most importantly the geometry of your setup. Speciallyy segmentation of grill's grid and his relative position to you and your right hand !!

Thanks for informations !!

Comment

Notes on Impulse Forces

1) Tesla's radiant matter lamps: Tesla developed a single terminal lamp consisting of a spherical bulb and a central monopolar multipactive cathode. Damped, asymmetrical, oscillations can make this bulb a projector of radiant matter. Find and read his descriptions of this lamp.

2) Vassilatos overemphasizes the uni-directional discharge. The distinction here is, are we considering Tesla's Telluric work, this a harmonic wave, or are we considering his vacuum (Aether) work, this a transient wave?

3) Considering then, a non recovering transient or "uni-directional impulse", it is that once all the dielectric energy is abruptly thrown into magnetic form this magnetic energy recoils with an intense Forward EMF. A shock wave of electrostatic potential ensues. Steinmetz makes an analog of the cracking of a whip. Robert Golka, "Mr. Sparks", performed an interesting series of violent EMF discharges utilizing electric railway equipment.

Arc électrique / Electric arc - YouTube
                        arc electrique - YouTube

4) Experimental verification: Sputins experiment involves discharges in rust, Iron Oxides, Sulfates, and Hydroxides along with carbon compounds give a solid state soup. Ferrous sufides work as catwhisker diodes. Did he just hit the right little bugger on the grill and trigger a uni-directional transient?

5) Observations from the Goethean presentation of dielectric magnetic polarity, this in the "Free Energy" video: two violent disruptive discharges are shown here, dielectric short circuit, and a magnetic open circuit. Watch closely how the magnetic impulse tweaks the solid state video camera in this scene, the dielectric does not.

6) Childhood memories remind me of the tragedy of burning out my FM radio. This came about by simply arcing a grounded TV doorknob condenser, 10KV @ 500 pFd charge, to a one square foot metal plate. Snap and the radio went dead. Bummer.

7) Vassilatos in his Vril Compendium, shows instances of photographs of the surrounding countryside being visible inside glass telephone insulators, or on the decks of ships, these after lightning strikes. This is one step beyond radiant matter.

8) The idea of electron clusters flew by. Let us look at this idea. J.J. Thompson did not discover the electron as the Einsteiners know it. To J.J. Thompson it was an Aether Corpuscle, 1000 times smaller that the so called "electron". He did not like this adulteration nor did Steinmetz. Now we find that Steinmetz goes so far as to say that this "electron" is a Chemical Atom! Einstein is going to call 911. Are we to now think that a multiplicity of J.J. corpuscles are the electrons of the "electron" and no counter-polar nucleus exists? And what about the element Coronium?

9)Another experimental observation from my RCA days. I had assembled a "spark gap" transformer, it consisted of one of the ceramic coils in the Bolinas photos. The primary was of the configuration shown by Tesla in his Colorado Notes, reference number one in my recent writing. The output was remarkable. A small radar triode, 24G (or 3C24?) I think. Upon exposing this tube to the corona of transformer it operated as a Crookes tube. Blue electron fluorescence was seen on the inside of the glass. Now what was astonishing was that this electron glow remained after the transformer was de-energized. In attempt to pick it up in my fingers a fractal display of Coronium green streamers spread across the glass and the tube discharge in a snap. Is this the monopolar "charge" questioned by Faraday?

From Colorado Springs Notes:

10) So now the doors are flung open into the Borderlands, but how does this serve the engineer? What can we make of this that works?

73 DE N6KPH
                        SUPPORT ERIC DOLLARD'S WORK AT EPD LABORATORIES, INC.

Purchase Eric Dollard's Books & Videos: Eric Dollard Books & Videos
                        Donate by Paypal: Donate to EPD Laboratories

Comment

Originally posted by T-rex View Post
                          Notes on Impulse Forces

1) Tesla's radiant matter lamps: Tesla developed a single terminal lamp consisting of a spherical bulb and a central monopolar multipactive cathode. Damped, asymmetrical, oscillations can make this bulb a projector of radiant matter. Find and read his descriptions of this lamp.

Found and read this most interesting paper as you suggested: Roentgen Rays and the Phenomena of the Cathode and Anode, E.P. Thompson

Will search for information on that very interesting lamp.

2) Vassilatos overemphasizes the uni-directional discharge. The distinction here is, are we considering Tesla's Telluric work, this a harmonic wave, or are we considering his vacuum (Aether) work, this a transient wave?

What interests me is the work a train of these impulses may do on the Aether without moving a single electron in whatever you use as a wave guide to build exceptionally high voltage. Tesla talked about "resistive" conductors to do this. I'm not sure what he meant. Was he talking about iron which has a higher resistance than copper or did he employ actual insulators ( as in the case of the above report of static discharge from curtains).

3) Considering then, a non recovering transient or "uni-directional impulse", it is that once all the dielectric energy is abruptly thrown into magnetic form this magnetic energy recoils with an intense Forward EMF. A shock wave of electrostatic potential ensues. Steinmetz makes an analog of the cracking of a whip. Robert Golka, "Mr. Sparks", performed an interesting series of violent EMF discharges utilizing electric railway equipment.

Growing up, I started my study of electronics (like so many of us here) and physics at age 11. I remember at some point reading accounts of ball lightning being created in submarines when the huge battery system knife switches were thrown.

4) Experimental verification: Sputins experiment involves discharges in rust, Iron Oxides, Sulfates, and Hydroxides along with carbon compounds give a solid state soup. Ferrous sufides work as catwhisker diodes. Did he just hit the right little bugger on the grill and trigger a uni-directional transient?

I think yes, and probably, from what I understand, a closely spaced series of these impulses that perhaps create a sort of parametric oscillator or amplifier of the grill they were discharged into.

Remember also the account of Jake using an electrolytic capacitor so now we also have aluminum oxide dielectric breakdown and ensuing discharge as a possibility.

5) Observations from the Goethean presentation of dielectric magnetic polarity, this in the "Free Energy" video: two violent disruptive discharges are shown here, dielectric short circuit, and a magnetic open circuit. Watch closely how the magnetic impulse tweaks the solid state video camera in this scene, the dielectric does not.

That's to be expected from my viewpoint. The dielectric will either go through, be curved around the camera, or simply create a static charge on the camera body depending on its state determined by potential and velocity.

6) Childhood memories remind me of the tragedy of burning out my FM radio. This came about by simply arcing a grounded TV doorknob condenser, 10KV @ 500 pFd charge, to a one square foot metal plate. Snap and the radio went dead. Bummer.

Dynamite was fun too.

7) Vassilatos in his Vril Compendium, shows instances of photographs of the surrounding countryside being visible inside glass telephone insulators, or on the decks of ships, these after lightning strikes. This is one step beyond radiant matter.

I have seen things that have me convinced anything is possible in this Universe although I throw skeptical salt at some sources.

8) The idea of electron clusters flew by. Let us look at this idea. J.J. Thompson did not discover the electron as the Einsteiners know it. To J.J. Thompson it was an Aether Corpuscle, 1000 times smaller that the so called "electron". He did not like this adulteration nor did Steinmetz. Now we find that Steinmetz goes so far as to say that this "electron" is a Chemical Atom! Einstein is going to call 911. Are we to now think that a multiplicity of J.J. corpuscles are the electrons of the "electron" and no counter-polar nucleus exists? And what about the element Coronium?

I have only seen a couple of comments about coronium and have no clue where the idea or phenomena started or ends. Early research with electron and x-ray theory, actually all old scientific research; I view with the knowing that interpreting the language of the day is crucial and I'm still not sure I have my finger firmly in place sometimes.

9)Another experimental observation from my RCA days. I had assembled a "spark gap" transformer, it consisted of one of the ceramic coils in the Bolinas photos. The primary was of the configuration shown by Tesla in his Colorado Notes, reference number one in my recent writing. The output was remarkable. A small radar triode, 24G (or 3C24?) I think. Upon exposing this tube to the corona of transformer it operated as a Crookes tube. Blue electron fluorescence was seen on the inside of the glass. Now what was astonishing was that this electron glow remained after the transformer was de-energized. In attempt to pick it up in my fingers a fractal display of Coronium green streamers spread across the glass and the tube discharge in a snap. Is this the monopolar "charge" questioned by Faraday?

Reading this account and the reference you gave me earlier which I read last night and need to read again today; I am at a loss to understand. I had always thought incorrectly that the color of a discharge would always be dependent on the atomic spectrum and pressure of the gases inside. clearly this is not the case.

10) So now the doors are flung open into the Borderlands, but how does this serve the engineer? What can we make of this that works?

That is a very good question. When speaking of means to an end, I think sometimes if you create the means, the end will create itself and become very apparent. I think Tesla found that end but feared the ignorance of those who might gain access to it and so, kept quiet.

In studying this fourth state of matter we seem, at length, to have within our grasp and obedient to our control the little indivisible particles which, with good warrant, are supposed to constitute the physical basis of the universe. We have seen that, in some of it's properties, radiant matter is as material as this table, while in other properties it almost assumes the character of radiant energy. We have actually touched the border-land where matter and force seem to merge into one another, the shadowy realm between known and unknown, which for me has always had pecluliar tempations. I venture to think that the greatest scientific problems of the future will find their solution in this border-land, and even beyond; here, it seems to me, lie the ultimate realities, subtile, far-reaching, wonderful.

Sir William Crookes---"ON RADIANT MATTER"

73 DE N6KPH
                          ten letters

Comment

stinging UV light ?

Originally posted by GSM View Post
                            Instantaneous conversion of electric charge to photonic radiation via conducting electron orbits; whereupon directly impacted electron oribts within some body cells transduced photons back to electric charge = nerve firing energy.

I have felt similar stings from high energy UV light, and so is it any wonder that some cells become changed and rendered malignant by long exposure to high level sunlight !
                            I always thinking that Tesla Stinging Ray is associated with spark & arc, but UV light is something really new. Can you tell me the details of what actually happened ? Thanks.

Wicaksono

Comment

For info on Telsa's shock waves....

From "The Free Energy secrets of cold electricity" Peter Lindemann
                              Tesla searched the literature to find references to this radiant energy but he could not find much...........No such reference was found, except in the surreptitious observations of two experimenters. In one case, Joseph Henry..........Scientific writings of Joseph Henry : Henry, Joseph, 1797-1878 : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

Start reading pages 108-145 Scientific writings of joseph henry volume 1
                              Article Titled "contributions to electricity and magnetism no III."

It is quite obvious that Tesla read this document as it also refers to mass matching the primary with the secondaries..It's all there...shocks and all. If you read up more on joseph henry you will also find he attached an elevated capacitance with ground connection. Tesla's radiant energy system is more or less joseph henry's system.

Comment

Originally posted by nat1971a View Post
                                For info on Telsa's shock waves....

From "The Free Energy secrets of cold electricity" Peter Lindemann
                                Tesla searched the literature to find references to this radiant energy but he could not find much...........No such reference was found, except in the surreptitious observations of two experimenters. In one case, Joseph Henry..........Scientific writings of Joseph Henry : Henry, Joseph, 1797-1878 : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

Start reading pages 108-145 Scientific writings of joseph henry volume 1
                                Article Titled "contributions to electricity and magnetism no III."

It is quite obvious that Tesla read this document as it also refers to mass matching the primary with the secondaries..It's all there...shocks and all. If you read up more on joseph henry you will also find he attached an elevated capacitance with ground connection. Tesla's radiant energy system is more or less joseph henry's system.
                                Do you mean pages 108-145 of book or of pdf file ?

Comment

Working...
                                X