• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
    I would give it less time then that.
    John
    John,

I did not see a whole lot of change in voltage when I was doing 10 minute cycles, then 30 minute cycles, which is why I let it just sit for a while and charge up. with 2 fully charged batteries on the primary I suspect the charge rate will be much more rapid?
    Tom C
    http://www.teslagenx.com

Comment

• Tesla Switch

Leroy,
      Yes I understand that, what do you have for measurements on the batteries, are they all equal in charge? And yes the batteries will get to a point where they balance and I'm doing the same thing with mine. I'm still working on that at high frequency.
      John B

Originally posted by ldissing View Post
      Dear John Bedini,

I'm still having a little difficulty with tuning with higher voltage loads, i.e. 6V. Maybe I should have tried two of the bulbs I already had working? I can see the high frequency pulses on the output, but although, with the 3.2-3.8 bulb, they were sustainable, with a constant potential on the batteries.

Any help would be appreciated...I'm so close, I can feel it. I do have the very close to a constant potential, it does vary a little...200=400mV with the 6V load, but the output is only about 4V - 4.5V. I can light the bulb at lower frequencies, but can't sustain the high frequencies pulses at the lower frequency ranges. Went up in freq but only the voltage mentioned above. Is there some equalization of the batteries that needs to take place before these high frequencies are sustainable at higher potential differences?

Thank you,
      Leroy
      John Bedini
      www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Tesla switch

Tom,
        What seems to be the time when all charging looks like it stoped?
        John B

Originally posted by stonewater View Post
        John,

I did not see a whole lot of change in voltage when I was doing 10 minute cycles, then 30 minute cycles, which is why I let it just sit for a while and charge up. with 2 fully charged batteries on the primary I suspect the charge rate will be much more rapid?
        Tom C
        John Bedini
        www.johnbedini.net

Comment

Tom,
          John B
          as far as I know it was still charging when I took it off. I was looking for a 14.5 cutoff point and got there then discontinued. I was measuring about every half hour. I was measuring every 10 minutes at first, and it was about 1/10th of a volt every 10 minutes for a while, but then it slowed way down after an hour. it went up very fast from 12.2 to 13.2 then very slow up to 14.5.

the 2 front end batteries were not fully charged.

nice to see your voice again

Tom C

Comment

Tom,
            John B
            just to be clear (clearer) I was swapping the 3 batteries when doing the short cycles looking to see changes but it just seemed like it was shuttling current around with battery 1 not droppoing, battery 2 droping and battery 3 gaining voltage. hope that makes sense
            Tom C

Comment

• Tesla Switch

blackchise,
              Yes I understand what your saying, but charges drain away from metal surfaces. The glass is acting like an electret when condition this way and will stay that way until the plates are inserted back in . Then you may have all the energy back when the plates are inserted back and shorted. If the glass was heated and allowed to form under that stress field from the generator you would never need the generator or static machine again. I have done these experiments in learning how to make electrets. I have seen Sweet do this with magnets as I was part of his team. I got knocked on my butt more then once with electrets. Sweet could take the unit apart and the magnets still had an electrical charge on them. He always condition them in a high voltage field after being heated.
              John B

Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
              Well, "official" version, as we know it is that the potential is stored on the surface of dielectric material. What if...metal -dielectric -metal contact are used to separate potential being pulled from the environment (vacuum?) by Wimshurst machine. Similar to the magnets, separating N and S field and tapping them from the surrounding magnetic field. They're not charged by any means, only "organized" to tap the flow

Vtech
              John Bedini
              www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Tesla switch

Tom,
                The experiment is to understand the direction of the potential the switch is in. But you are rotating the batteries why is battery 2 down is something wrong with it? What is going on with battery 3. they should all balance a little higher in voltage.
                John B

Originally posted by stonewater View Post
                just to be clear (clearer) I was swapping the 3 batteries when doing the short cycles looking to see changes but it just seemed like it was shuttling current around with battery 1 not droppoing, battery 2 droping and battery 3 gaining voltage. hope that makes sense
                Tom C
                John Bedini
                www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• What I meant was

Originally posted by Inquorate View Post
                  This has become the side show to the transistor version, but I thought I'd post here anyway.

YouTube - TS commutator

Love and light
                  By *This* I meant the commutator tesla switch I'm working on.

By *side show* I meant the commutator TS will be important in understanding the transistor version, and may work well on a motor running on the tesla switch, but that the main drive of the thread seemed to be going transistorised and optoisolatorised..

Anyway, I was in no way trying to censor peoples contributions. If you build something and notice or theorise something, please share.

Love and light
                  Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

Tom,
                    ...they should all balance a little higher in voltage.
                    John B
                    John B,

Is this because of the negative resistance in the transistors? The aether is filling the void (Dirac sea holes), which lowers the impedance of B1 and B2 slightly? B3's impedance is lowered because of the potential difference between B1+B2, hence the fast rise in voltage.

John K.
                    http://teslagenx.com

Comment

• Hello John and guys,

I took batteries out of my full TS and used three in John's switch. I kept switch on for about 15min. than off and let them rest for 30min, than swap. I did experiment with 2 different loads; grain of wheat bulb - 12V 60mA and 12V 5W.
                      Grain bulb was bright and voltage across measured 4.3V. 5W bulb measured 0.74V across and filament was just glowing orange.
                      I observed voltage drop on 2 batts. and gain on the third however, after rest period 2 batts. re bounced almost back to their original voltage, while third one was showing gain of 0.2 - 0.3V. I also found faster charging with bigger bulb - 5W After two rotation cycles I....fell asleep on the bench It was about an hour and it seems like batteries are trying to equalize themselves.
                      I switched them off and two of them are 0.03V below the starting cycle voltage but third one went from 12.19 to 12.29. Batteries are 12V 12Ah SLA. I have LAB but they're big. This is all...very interesting Is the bulb acting like a negative resistance? If we use transistors which can go "negative" as you have mentioned before than.......

P.S I appreciate your explanation about electrets. I never tried to make them but read about the process. However, what you said about a glass being heated under stress was new to me. It is dielectric but I wouldn't suspect it may behave like that. Thank you.

Vtech
                      Last edited by blackchisel97; 11-27-2009, 08:03 AM. Reason: update
                      'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

• Hi folks, Hi blackchisel. Your results with the 3 battery switch sound very similar to mine. At first I used a tail light bulb without pulsing test switch point and saw net gain in voltage over all batts. and batts. started to level out, then I put Bedinis solid state oscillator as the load with a secondary wrapped around oscillator to power a fluoro light which is a fairly high frequency and got a little better result. Still have not rotated batteries yet as I'm still testing what this does. So the next thing to test is to rotate the batteries to see if it can maintain the same overall beginning resting voltage or higher.
                        peace love light
                        Tyson

Comment

• Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
                          Hello John and guys,

.... I have LAB but they're big.

Vtech
                          Hi Vtech,

I had better results with bigger batteries, 12V 130Ah Trojans. The 3rd battery would bubble away pretty good after an hour and B1 & B2 would bounce right back up to just about where they started.

Haven't had a chance yet to get the load right yet - you know, family, work, like etc.

John K.
                          http://teslagenx.com

Comment

• Originally posted by John_K View Post
                            Hi Vtech,

I had better results with bigger batteries, 12V 130Ah Trojans. The 3rd battery would bubble away pretty good after an hour and B1 & B2 would bounce right back up to just about where they started. I'll try tomorrow, I mean today.. 5 am already I need couple hours nap first.

Haven't had a chance yet to get the load right yet - you know, family, work, like etc. I hear you, I had to put the switch in the basement, together with SS and radiant. That day when I finished my 4 battery TS, my family was very distracting, including dogs I couldn't concentrate.

John K.
                            Thanks for the hint

Vtech
                            'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

• Hi all.
                              I let the scalar charger run all night at a frequency of about 1Hz, I did not use a load. The 12Ah battery has dropped in voltage from 12.73V to 12.65V. I will now play around a bit more serious and see what it does at higher frequencies. I finally got back my scope, so I will be able to see what is happening. Will report back soon
                              Thanks,
                              Jetijs
                              It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

• Load

Originally posted by Jetijs View Post
                                Hi all.
                                I let the scalar charger run all night at a frequency of about 1Hz, I did not use a load. The 12Ah battery has dropped in voltage from 12.73V to 12.65V. I will now play around a bit more serious and see what it does at higher frequencies. I finally got back my scope, so I will be able to see what is happening. Will report back soon
                                Thanks,
                                Jetijs
                                The load used is fairly important as the Impedence of the battery and capacitors must match. Without the load, the Impedence is imbalanced half the time.

I think.
                                Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

Working...
                                X