No announcement yet.

Use for the Tesla Switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maintains battery charge and delivers power on the shaft.

http://www.matthewcjones.com/power/TeslaSwitch_5_5.MPG

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post

Matt

Hi Matt,

Nice setup although I wish lighting were a little better in the video.How many batteries are you using?.Thx for sharing .

-Gary

Comment

Sorry I didn't realize the lighting was that bad.

heres another.
        http://www.matthewcjones.com/power/TeslaSwitch_5_5B.MPG

8 12 volt batteries. 24volt system.

I'm gonna give more detail later. load tests, torque delivery,ect...
        I just wanted to encourage "wantfreeenergy".
        I wanna build a go cart with a bigger version.
        build your own four wheel bike or pedal car, plans and kits

Cheers
        Matt

Comment

Just a quickie

I just read the first post of this thread, will read more later when have more time. Steven said not much information on web. This site has loads of info, links, movies, books, patents etc. I think tesla switch info is on chapter 5 link of info the guy compiled himself..

Free-Energy Devices, zero-point energy, and water as fuel
          Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

Matt
            Nice. It looks like Tesla switch is actually working. At least with mechanical switching. That is great news. Eager to see more results.

Energy For Free For Everyone! EFFFE!

Comment

Originally posted by Chip Shorter View Post
              I tried opto isolaters and a couple of things I found was 1. delay in off time was annoying, 2. Beyond a certain speed because of this delay they were useless. So I went to my trusty RadioShack and bought 3 rotary switches-like to kind that looks like a potentiometer. I took them apart and arranged the wipers so there was three on the disk. I then re-attached them (rivets originally) with 0-80 machine screws buying extras because they are very small. I removed the ball and detent and coupled it to a small DC motor from the shack. The Switch will go fast and arc mechaniclly. I fried a meter looking at it. I post a pic soon.
              I would like to see those pics if you still have em. I've been thinking of making something mechanical cus I'm still trying to figure out the solid state way to make it work. What you are explaining sounds simple but I could use more clarity. If you got it por favor.
              If you've made it this far then I've finally quit rambling.

Comment

As far as I can tell, there is no solid state way to create the switching action without sending current to ground.
                But... I am below a rookie when it comes to electronics, so I might be wrong.

I have looked at quete a few potential ways of doing it and all would require you to either generate energy to send to ground, like monopole, or send energy from your battery to ground.
                Neither one of these was acceptable to me.

I have drawn up plans for a low voltage control system with a mechanical communtator, that drives a high voltage relay system. You could use a real small motor to drive it and the bigger load would then pull off of the system at the rectifier.

Something like this would be optimal for say powering a car.

Matt

Comment

As far as I can tell, there is no solid state way to create the switching action without sending current to ground.
                  But... I am below a rookie when it comes to electronics, so I might be wrong.

I have looked at quete a few potential ways of doing it and all would require you to either generate energy to send to ground, like monopole, or send energy from your battery to ground.
                  Neither one of these was acceptable to me.
                  [..]
                  Hmm. This information is new to me. Do you know, why is that so? I mean - if we can do this with mechanical switching without ground, why can't we do the same with solid state?

Comment

I didn't know where Elts to Post this Link, its a collection of Telsa experiments and writings, Theories and a lot of just plain good stuff from Telsa. Selected Tesla Writings -- Table of Contents

Comment

Well you might be able too. But I have not found a way to switch without sending to current to ground. Transistor has to ground. I believe 555 would ground at some point. I looked into a couple of other things off the top my head I can't remember what they were but they had ground. So... thats just what i concluded.

I might be wrong!! Electronics aren't my strong point.

If you know of way in which no current has to go to ground and you can switch a relay for instance then say the word. But I can't find one.

The only other thing you could do is use a transistor like a monopole does and generate your current to go to ground, but thats mechanical as well.

You might as well switch mechanically.

Remember if you ground any current at all you will lose. No chance of anything showing up, as far as extra energy. At least my belief and experience.

Matt

Comment

Oh, I got your point.

Well, as far as I know, we could try to do it. Yet I'm not shure, that this switching will work, if we substitute ground with +6 V and flip the signal between 0 V and 12 V. I will try to find out, but for now unfortunately I have very little time...

But about looses and ground - Bedini Tesla switch also is grounded, as far as I can see, and yet - it seems that free energy was coming out after all.
                        Last edited by Tehnoman; 11-26-2008, 07:19 PM.

Comment

I guess that would depend on what you call free energy. Extra energy showing up in the batteries or the ability to do work without consuming energy.

Do you have load tests from that schematic, too verify that? I haven't seen any. If you could point me in that direction I would appriciate it.

Matt

Comment

Well in this very same thread there is this report PDF, in witch there are schematics and explanations by Bearden and also some load tests.

Originally posted by nali2001 View Post
                            P.S. Direct clicking on that link isn't working, instead make right click and "save as". Tried couple of minutes ago, still worked.

Nevertheless there isn't mentioned that this device worked for six month without draining the batteries. Or maybe there was, actually don't remember..

So instead read this quote:
                            At the symposium, Bedini demonstrated an inexpensive, cigar-box sized Tesla-type converter witch he had recently built. Throughout the demonstration, which lasted a full 24 hours during the symposium, a constant load was being drawn out of the system to do work, Nevertheless, the converter kept the nickel-cadmium batteries fully charged!
                            from THE TESLA SWITCH

As I understand, the motor was running for 24 hours and didn't drain the batteries. Running motor means doing work to overcome friction in motor. And if batteries didn't loose their charge - that means doing work without consuming battery energy.

Something like that...

Comment

I tried to get that PDF. Doesn't come down for me. I don't run IE, It just keeps downloading the "Can't find page".

I am not saying that an grounded circiut won't work. Its possible you could recover everything you loose from the reaction of the batterries and rapid switching.

I just don't know how fast to switch and be safe, to make that happen.

I know at 40hz on an ungrounded circiut you loose. I know 160hz on an ungrounded circiut you don't. So its a safe bet for me to go mechanical for now anyway.

I also know Bearden maintains a grounded circiut has little to no potential of gaining extra energy from the vacuum. So I always approach my stuff with that in mind.

Cheers
                              Matt

Comment

Yeah, you are right. That link is broken. Try this.

Originally posted by nali2001 View Post
                                Strange.
                                It does work fine here.
                                Maybe: right mouse click > Save link/target as" might work for your?

Another link:
                                http://www.scene.org/~esa/merlib/Mueller.pdf
                                [..]
                                Well I'm not saying, that ground is good nor ground is needed nor mechanical switching is bad. I just know that my craftsman skill is not in good shape, so I would rather go solid state. And solid state could be smaller. But after all - every piece, that works, is admirable, no matter - solid state or mechanical.

Good luck. Still want to see, how well your device can power things up.

Comment

Working...
                                X