No announcement yet.

The Brain is an Advanced Fractal Antenna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men are born soft and supple; dead, they are stiff and hard. Plants are born tender and pliant; dead, they are brittle and dry. Thus whoever is stiff and inflexible is a disciple of death. Whoever is soft and yielding is a disciple of life. The hard and stiff will be broken. The soft and supple will prevail.”

~ Lao-tzu Quotes from The Tao te Ching

ps: The examples used by Lao Tzu : Men...Plant....Tree all are water carrier like river

dry and brittle (dry opposite of wet )
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• As I was reading the recent article by David Wilcock, the following Rothschild Coat of Arms and the resemblance to Gibraltars Coat of Arms is Striking , especially that Gibraltar is:

http://www.energeticforum.com/showth...ewpost&t=10070

FINANCIAL TYRANNY: Defeating the Greatest Cover-Up of All Time

A number of British and international banks have operations based in Gibraltar. Jyske Bank claims to be the oldest bank in the country, based on Jyske's acquisition in 1987 of Banco Galliano, which began operations in Gibraltar in 1855. An ancestor of Barclays, the Anglo-Egyptian Bank, entered in 1888, and Credit Foncier (now Crédit Agricole) entered in 1920.

In 1967, Gibraltar enacted the Companies (Taxation and Concessions) Ordinance (now an Act), which provided for special tax treatment for international business.[41] This was one of the factors leading to the growth of professional services such as private banking and captive insurance management. Gibraltar has several positive attributes as a financial centre, including a common law legal system and access to the EU single market in financial services. The Financial Services Commission (FSC),[42] which was established by an ordinance in 1989 (now an Act) that took effect in 1991, regulates the finance sector.[43] In 1997, the Department of Trade and Industry established its Gibraltar Finance Centre (GFC) Division to facilitate the development the financial sector development.
      did a little Google search on the Rothschild coats of arms here are the results

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
      Guess who is right in the Middle between Spain and Morocco ....the Kingdom of England:

Flag of England - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Arms of the Gibraltarian Government, which was granted by the College of Arms in 1836 to commemorate the Great Siege of Gibraltar, features the Royal Arms of England

Saint George seen in the act of slaying the dragon. He is depicted wearing a surcoat displaying the St George's Cross

3 Kingdoms
      the crows will soon fly
      Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-19-2012, 11:45 PM.

Comment

• Here is the Wikipedia Link to Gibraltar:

Gibraltar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

also historically:

After the conquest, King Henry IV assumed the title of King of Gibraltar, establishing it as part of the municipal area of the Campo Llano de Gibraltar.[9] Six years later Gibraltar was restored to the Duke of Medina Sidonia who sold it in 1474 to a group of Jewish conversos from Córdoba and Seville in exchange for maintaining the garrison of the town for two years, after which time the 4,350 Jews were expelled by the Duke as part of the Inquisition.[10] In 1501 Gibraltar passed back to the hands of the Spanish Crown and Isabella I of Castile issued a Royal Warrant granting Gibraltar the coat of arms that it still uses today.
        and from the french version of wikipedia:

The site was conquered in 1309 by the Kingdom of Castile and then taken by General Merinid Abu Malik in 1333 expelling the Castilians. In 1374 the Merinids give the rock to the kingdom of Granada. Gibraltar is definitely reconquered by Ferdinand V in 1492.
        if you go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castile_(historical_region)

Today many people[who?] consider that the territory traditionally regarded as Castile corresponds to the Spanish autonomous communities of Cantabria, Castile and León, Castile-La Mancha, Madrid and La Rioja. Other territories in the former Crown of Castile are left out for different reasons. In fact, the territory of the Castilian Crown actually comprised all other autonomous communities within Spain with the exception of Aragon, Balearic Islands, Valencia and Catalonia, which all belonged to the late Crown of Aragon, and Navarre, heir of the older Kingdom of the same name.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
          I am reposting a document previously mentioned because i think it is a must read...

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/doc/Ancient%20Secrets.pdf

Here is an interpretation that might help you grasp the concept (for those who have not yet )

UNDERSTANDING #1
          Without getting too involved here the first thing to understand is that the "White Light" or
          "Source Energy" or "Universal Harmonic Hum", etc. permeates all that exists and that which
          does not exist(TIME and UNTIME ). This source power varies in flavor as it vibrates through different dimensions.
          The edges of these dimensions are what are referred to as "The Veil". These walls or veils
          act or perform similar function as a prism. When physical light hits a prism it is refracted into
          a rainbow of colors. The original light is split up into its parts. Likewise, this is what happens
          to the "White Light" or "Universal Energy" when it hits the edges or dimensional walls. When
          this energy hits, say the 3rd dimensional wall, it is split into detectable physical forms (see
          the following diagram)

I will Add this which might make it a bit harder but it is necessary that you let this seed grow in you:

You live in a Fractal Universe and as such a fractal can take that shape any shape you desire it to be (change of perspective and resonance)...for instance....the various names given to the white light / Source field etc...
          Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-20-2012, 12:19 PM.

Comment

• try to find Come Away: Slackwax in mp3....you will love it

She is talking to you, you just have to know how to listen

violet color « PlayBackClothing

Trend of 2012, The Sexy Purple Lingerie

Posted by author on January 10th, 2012 | No Comments »

In the year 2012, the purple or violet color will be a favorite, included also for color trends of lingerie. Purple became sexy color, shifts red color that had become a trend color of sexy lingerie.

This was predicted by several leading clothing manufacturers in the world, which was released by the media Genius Beauty.

The increased interest has been apparent in late 2011, when the booking of the purple lingerie starts rose. The reason, in purple lingerie makes women look calm and serene.

According to psychologists, this color trend changes associated with the change of mindset, social values and even economic values of society.

The red color was considered too aggressive and tacky, in contrast to the soothing purple.
            Just have to know where to look (pun not intended )
            Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-20-2012, 01:08 PM.

Comment

• from:http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...tml#post176760

rhozzi thank you for bringing this up...I have downloaded the book and will be reading through it soon ...

A little interesting fact...if you do a little research...you will find out that Count of St Germain was Able to write with both Hands and with the same handwriting for both hands

SMASH MOUTH - WALKING ON THE SUN LYRICS [ON SCREEN] - YouTube

this song is when i dance with them on the sun ....just let your imagination take over...and you'll feel them

"Walkin' On The Sun (Shams / Shamash )"

It ain't no joke I'd like to buy the world a toke
              And teach the world to sing in perfect harmony
              And teach the world to snuff the fires and the liars
              Hey I know it's just a song but it's spice for the recipe
              This is a love attack I know it went out but it's back.
              It's just like any fad it retracts before impact
              And just like fashion it's a passion for the with it and hip

If you got the goods they'll come and buy it just to stay in the clique

[Chorus:]
              So don't delay act now supplies are running out
              Allow if you're still alive six to eight years to arrive
              And if you follow there may be a tomorrow
              But if the offer is shun you might as well be walkin' on the sun

Twenty-five years ago ( H.M 7 )they spoke out and they broke out
              Of recession and oppression and together they toked
              And they folked out with guitars around a bonfire
              Just singin' and clappin' man what the hell happened
              Then some were spellbound some were hellbound
              Some they fell down and some got back up and
              Fought back 'gainst the melt down
              And their kids were hippie chicks all hypocrites
              Because fashion is smashin' the true meaning of it

[Repeat Chorus]

It ain't no joke when a mama's handkerchief is soaked
              With her tears because her baby's life has been revoked
              The bond is broke up so choke up and focus on the close up
              Mr. Wizard can't perform no godlike hocus-pocus
              So don't sit back kick back and watch the world get bushwhacked
              News at 10:00 your neighborhood is under attack
              Put away the crack before the crack puts you away
              You need to be there when your baby's old enough to relate

[Repeat Chorus]
              Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-20-2012, 01:36 PM.

Comment

• a little more mellow but still her Spell

Live - Lightning Crashes With Lyrics - YouTube

Lightning Crashes lyrics

Lightning crashes, a new mother cries
                Her placenta falls to the floor
                The angel opens her eyes, the confusion sets in
                Before the doctor can even close the door

Lightning crashes, an old mother dies
                Her intentions fall to the floor
                The angel closes her eyes, the confusion that was hers
                Belongs now, to the baby down the hall

Oh now feel it comin' back again
                Like a rollin' thunder chasing the wind
                Forces pullin' from the center of the earth again
                I can feel it

Lightning crashes, a new mother cries
                This moment she's been waiting for
                The angels open her eyes, pale blue colored iris
                Presents the sun and puts th glory out to hide, hide

Oh, now feel it comin' back again
                Like a rollin' thunder chasing the wind
                Forces pullin' from the center of the earth again

I can feel it

ps: i do feel it (the iron age / old mother that is)

or you can also:

listen to the song and think of your old self and new higher self (see a fractal can take the shape you want )
                Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-20-2012, 02:10 PM.

Comment

• a third one to her : from a master

Johnny Cash - I Walk The Line (Lyrics) - YouTube

think of it as a representation of my Truth: Astarte

I Walk The Line lyrics

I keep a close watch on this heart of mine
                  I keep my eyes wide open all the time
                  I keep the ends out for the tie that binds
                  Because you're mine, I walk the line

I find it very, very easy to be true
                  I find myself alone when each day is through
                  Yes, I'll admit that I'm a fool for you

As sure as night is dark and day is light
                  I keep you on my mind both day and night
                  And happiness I've known proves that it's right

You've got a way to keep me on your side
                  You give me cause for love that I can't hide
                  For you I know I'd even try to turn the tide

I keep a close watch on this heart of mine
                  I keep my eyes wide open all the time
                  I keep the ends out for the tie that binds
                  Because you're mine, I walk the line Johnny Cash
                  Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-20-2012, 02:23 PM.

Comment

• a repost because it is too good ...Golden

Wah Wah - Jimmy Page & Robert Plant - YouTube

Wah Wah - Robert Plant

From my island home I feel a chance
                    Kiss the tide - goes time and circumstance
                    Give me peace of mind and let me dance
                    Bury all my pain of years beneath the sand
                    On my heels these wings I gladly wear
                    Laugh into the face of anger and despair
                    Give me peace of mind and let me dance
                    Bury all my pain of years beneath the sand

powerful

original statue Flying Mercury

Nass El Ghiwane London 1980 By nass-elghiwane.com - YouTube

when i listen to it it reminds me of the sons of the wind ....

Nass El Ghiwane - Wikipédia

Nass El Ghiwane (Arabic: ناس الغيوان‎) are a musical group established in 1971 in Casablanca, Morocco.[1] Their song "Ya Sah" appears in the film The Last Temptation of Christ and on the associated album Passion – Sources.[2][3] The group, which originated in avant-garde political theater, has played an influential role in Moroccan chaabi (or shaabi).[1] Nass El Ghiwane were the first band to introduce Western instruments like the modern banjo. Their music incorporates a trance aesthetic, reflecting the influence of local Gnawa music.[
                    from the french wikipedia version:

Their repertoire is drawn from the crucible of culture and Moroccan poetry, but also in Sufi texts from major religious figures.

Through their words and poetic commitment reflecting the discomfort of the Moroccan youth at the time and their powerful rhythms, played with traditional instruments, they have revolutionized Moroccan and North African music and left an indelible mark on the landscape cultural development. The famous American director Martin Scorsese called the group "Rolling Stones of Africa"​​.

They were inspired by the style of songs Aita (Echem Ettalaa, Elhassada, Sif El Bettar, Ghadi Fhali ...), the Melhoun (Han wa Chfeq, Mezzina Mdihek, ...), Qalet of Gnawa (Ghir Khoudouni, Lebtana, Mahmouma, Essadma, ...), the Jralek Ouachi Hamadcha (Laayate Aalik) and Jilala (Allah is Moulana, Haoulouni) to create a music that combines traditional Morocco with modern subjects.

Despite the years, "The Rolling Stones of Africa" ​​are widely known in Morocco and elsewhere
                    Sun today — solar flares online
                    Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-20-2012, 05:42 PM.

Comment

• "I looked for God. I went to a temple and I didn't find him there. Then I went to a church and I didn't find him there. The I went to a mosque and I didn't find him there. Then finally I looked in my heart and there he was."
                      Rumi

Comment

• from: https://www.dmt-nexus.me/doc/Ancient%20Secrets.pdf

So if you are measuring magnetism, that is what will be analyzed. This is because that was
                        the original intent when designing the instrument. Other instruments will have there own
                        abilities to measure what they are capable of detecting. All these instruments are picking up
                        only one or two aspects of the original source power. What they are not designed to do is
                        pick up all of the source aspects. Also, there is no recognition that there is connection
                        between all these different aspects. The reason being is that the connection is outside this
                        reality and obviously outside the instrument's existence.
                        There is one instrument that is capable of detecting all of the different "flavors" of energy at
                        once. It also can detect aspects that are not always recognizable on the surface. This
                        instrument is call the biological body.
                        Our body being biological by nature operates under
                        electrical paths, gravity, magnetics, visual sight, hearing (harmonics), etc. This is the reason
                        why people are picking up things that science cannot detect. This physical body is also
                        capable of transmitting energy and its sensitivity to energy will always surpass any
                        instrument. If science has to prove this to make it real, then I would recommend that the
                        scientists continue their research into bio-computers that use DNA or genes as memory
                        storage "chips". It comes as no surprise to me that people are reporting that UFO's and the
                        Zeta Reticuli use bio-navigational tools.
                        MEMORIES OF A BROKEN WEB OF POWER
                        Among ancient and modern indigenous peoples the world over are very similar traditions of
                        earth energy patterns and how they were once utilized. In England, alignments among
                        standing stones and stone circles are called leys, along which flowed the life force that
                        fertilized the landscape. In Ireland they are remembered as fairy paths and in Germany as
                        holy lines. The Greeks knew them as the Sacred Roads of Hermes, while the ancient
                        Egyptians regarded them as the Pathways of Min. The Chinese today still measure the Lung
                        Mei or dragon currents which affect the balance of the land, as practiced through the ancient
                        art of Feng-shui. Much in the same fashion as the application of acupuncture needles in
                        Chinese medicine helps the flow of Chi or life force in the human body, so the placement of
                        pagodas, stones, trees, temples and houses in the environment was regarded as a way to
                        heal the Earth.

Dave Yes all dimensions count even the ones we tend to ignore:

COHERENCE AT ANY LEVEL IS COHERENCE AT ALL LEVELS.
                        An orderly arrangement between wave lengths establishes a connection between frequencies and fields. But for this connection to last, it must resonate to all frequencies and fields. This can only be accomplished through the resonate structure of golden mean pathways
                        . a harmonic cascade effect

Take as an example "something" you are very familiar with....your body and all the helical cells in you and the proportions of your body...everything has its place in harmony to other parts of you body like a forest

Seeing the forest through the trees

Imagine you are walking through a forest. All around you are trees of different species, age, size and height. It looks pretty random, right? Wrong.

In research funded by the National Science Foundation, Brian Enquist of the department of ecology and evolutionary biology at the University of Arizona and his team have discovered a secret in the trees: Hidden among and within the architecture of the branches are fundamental rules that link the size, shape, age and in fact everything about a single tree to all the trees in a forest.
                        This rule or code reoccurs as the tree grows, creating a fractal – a repeating pattern – like a spiral of daughter branches emanating from the mother branch or tree trunk.
                        Dueling Banjos - YouTube
                        Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-20-2012, 06:22 PM.

Comment

• Miraculous Mud Pond with Alien Healing Powers

People are flocking to wallow in the mud of 3 small remote ponds that locals in Peru believe to possess miraculous healing powers brought by alien space ships. Residents of Chilca — a dusty, desert town on the Pacific coast 40 miles (20 kilometers) southeast of Lima — claim that aliens altered the mud flats in town, infusing them with inexplicable healing powers.
                          The 3 Healing Lagoons
                          The “Lagoon of Miracles” which lies near the entrance of the town along with the mud ponds that surround it is said to heal skin aliments, acne, rheumatism, and arthritis with its distinct greenish colored mud containing minerals of chloride of sodium, sulfate, and carbonate of calcium.

The “Lagoon of Enchantment” is a crevasse in the interior of the lagoon linked directly with the sea by an underwater canal, sought after to heal ailments of the eyes, nerves, joints, and low blood pressure.

The “Lagoon of Mellicera” is believed to increase fertility and may be attributed for the unusually high birth rate of twins in the village. Locals use the lagoon to cure skin and bones aliments, and relief from diabetes.
                          UFO Sightings
                          Local doctors and scientists accredit these enigmatic and inexplicable healing properties to the UFO’s which have allegedly been sighted and well documented in the area that seemingly radiate the waters.

Mayor Ruma Nueda says, “Lots of people claim to have seen UFO’s and strange lights in the night sky over Chilca. People here believe in UFO’s.”

“Locals say that space ships come to harvest an unknown material from the [ocean] area off Chilca’s beach. The UFO’s supposedly leave behind substances that leach into the ponds and give them curative powers.”

“Townspeople cite an abundance of twins in Chilca — more than 100 pairs in this town of 10,000, as proof of the power of the ‘Twin Maker’ pond.” Nueda says.

A plethora of information can be found on the net claiming Peruvian sightings and film footage, with sites even dedicated to UFO’s in Peru.

also Lourdes famous also as a Miracle Place:

William B Stoecker - Marian apparitions and UFOs - Unexplained Mysteries

In 1858 in the French town of Lourdes, on the meridian line and in the foothills of the Pyrenees, a girl named Bernadette Soubiros claimed to have encountered a "Lady" who referred to herself as the "Immaculate Concepcion" some eighteen times from 2/11/1858 through 7/16/1858. No one else saw or heard her. The sightings reportedly took place in a shallow grotto on a rock outcrop called Massabiele. A spring then issued from the site, and the other villagers, although they did not see the Lady, did report the sudden appearance of the spring. Lourdes, confirmed by the Vatican, became a popular (and profitable) shrine where thousands of people reported miraculous healings. The Lourdes Bureau claims to certified sixty of these as unexplained. Note that springs and wells are important in ancient Celtic, or Druid, mythology.

Comment

• next up:

The Great Serpent Mound is a 1,348-foot (411 m)-long,[2] three-foot-high prehistoric effigy mound located on a plateau of the Serpent Mound crater along Ohio Brush Creek in Adams County, Ohio. Maintained within a park by the Ohio Historical Society, it has been designated a National Historic Landmark by the United States Department of Interior. The Serpent Mound of Ohio was first reported from surveys by Ephraim Squire and Edwin Davis in their historic volume Ancient Monuments of the Mississippi Valley, published in 1848 by the newly founded Smithsonian Museum.

Researchers have attributed construction of the mound to three different prehistoric indigenous cultures. Although it was once thought to be Adena in origin, now based on the use of more advanced technology, including carbon dating and evidence from 1996 studies, many scholars now believe that members of the Fort Ancient culture built it about 1070 CE (plus or minus 70 years). There are still anomalies to be studied.[3] Serpent Mound is the largest serpent effigy in the world.

Compare it to the Zawya located in the mouth of the Serpent of the FOUM HANCH Valley

see also this post on Foum Hanch

http://www.energeticforum.com/174632-post1751.html

Comment

• Thank you Romo for this enlightening explanation...one think i would like to add...imo....if the Universe is All Mind...what is the fastest way to re connect with the All Mind...Your Imagination because you are emulating the Process of Creation of the All....You will be putting yourself in a State of Harmony with the Universe

some quotes from Tesla:

“Though free to think and act, we are held together, like the stars in the firmament, with ties inseparable. These ties cannot be seen, but we can feel them.”

from http://www.energeticforum.com/psychi...l-antenna.html

Quite different conditions exist in my system in which the electromagnetic waves or radiations are designedly minimized. the connection of one of, the terminals of the transmitting circuit to the ground having, itself, the effect of reducing the energy of these radiations to about one-half, Under observance of 'proper rules and artifices the distance is of little or no consequence, and by skillful application of the principle of "individualization," repeatedly referred to the messages may be rendered both non-interfering and non-interferable. This invention, which I have described in technical publications, attempts to imitate, in a very crude way, the nervous system in the human body.' Nicolas Tesla
                              Our first endeavors are purely instinctive prompting of an imagination vivid and undisciplined. As we grow older reason asserts itself and we become more and more systematic and designing. But those early impulses, though not immediately productive, are of the greatest moment and may shape our very destinies. Indeed, I feel now that had I understood and cultivated instead of suppressing them, I would have added substantial value to my bequest to the world. But not until I had attained manhood did I realize that I was an inventor.”

Originally posted by petar113507 View Post

I think that russell shows us -- if we connect the dots between his drawings, how he visualized the "inertial planes"...

The commonality of the positives being on the left side, and the negatives on the right in two is enough to indicate the common angle -- viewed instead in a shift in perspective.

Russell's inertial plane was the stable position in which the opposite (+/-) forces could cancel out.

I think that if we can move the inertial plane (plus heating/cooling) it can "lock" and cool in that (modified) potential position.

Has anyone seen EFTV 18 "Transmutation", or given serious thought to John Milewski's "Growing gold from glass"?

I know I can't be the only one out there thinking that they're very similar processes accomplishing "transmutation" using similar processes...

Hope to spark discussion about the inertial planes...
                              (sorry it took this long to join it )

==Romo
                              Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-21-2012, 01:38 PM.

Comment

• 8 Forward and Reverse Gears...like Dr Boyd (and 8*8 magic square )

see this post http://www.energeticforum.com/154483-post329.html on Dr Boyd and Ben Rich (bottom of the post )

and this comment: http://www.energeticforum.com/154263-post300.html

UFOTV: Secret UFO Propulsion Systems - Boyd Bushman - Senior Research Scientist - Lockheed Martin - YouTube

"We now know how to travel to the stars. The Air Force has just given us a contract to take ET back home." - Ben Rich, former Head of Lockheed Skunkworks.

As a Senior Research Engineer Boyd Bushman worked for Lockheed Martin, Texas Instruments and Hughes Aircraft. He is regarded as one of the inventors of the Stinger missile and he speaks on Camera about Area 51 and advanced propulsion systems being tested there.

As a Senior Research Scientist at Lockheed Martin - Boyd Bushman reveals that Defense Contractor - Lockheed Martin has researched antigravity technology, specifically gravity manipulation by means of magnetic fields, and he shows that he experimented at Lockheed Martin's Fort Worth, Texas facilities, proving that magnetic fields affect the gravitational field and because of that, bodies don't fall with the same acceleration, a result different from the classical experiments made by Galileo with no magnetic fields present.

Topics Included in this presentation:
                                Area 51 and Black Budget Research Programs
                                Advanced Antigravity Propulsion Systems
                                Experiments in Gravity and Magnetism
                                We now know how to travel to the stars.
                                Nuclear Powered Aircraft
                                Nuclear Powered Flying Saucers
                                The Binomial Expansion
                                There are 8 major forces in nature, 3 of which have not been cataloged.
                                Will we survive Global Warming?
                                Traveling faster than the Velocity of Light.
                                The Neutrino Universe
                                Dark Matter and Dark Energy

ps: This is also called Pattern Linking / Matching

Last edited by MonsieurM; 01-21-2012, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X