The Brain is an Advanced Fractal Antenna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Age of Inventors

I agree, but what truly angers me, the Industrial Elites then used their financial power/greed to ensure that most great inventions that could have benefited mankind were stopped by them. Here we are 100-150 yrs later still trying to research what the inventors did for us all that time ago....Very Sad!

We all know what an invention such as the silicon chip can do for humankind, imagine if Tesla/Rife etc had been allowed to give us the greatest inventions of health/energy freely, what advancements may we have found to lead onwards from these amazing things.....

Comment

• Originally posted by PYak1967 View Post
      I agree, but what truly angers me, the Industrial Elites then used their financial power/greed to ensure that most great inventions that could have benefited mankind were stopped by them. Here we are 100-150 yrs later still trying to research what the inventors did for us all that time ago....Very Sad!

We all know what an invention such as the silicon chip can do for humankind, imagine if Tesla/Rife etc had been allowed to give us the greatest inventions of health/energy freely, what advancements may we have found to lead onwards from these amazing things.....
      so we can rediscover them and experience the same joy as these great man

i agree with you but had they allowed them to ..... we would not be having this lovely discussion now ..... what these "so called Elite" did was just postpone the inevitable .... remember Multiple discovery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

can't fool the people all the time

all it takes is one simple circuit to change the whole game and we are many looking for it and its various forms .... Open Source of course

-----------

let us return to electrostatic , ionic wind ( think northern lights + Snow = electrostatic )

Transient lunar phenomenon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

+

RAL Space - 'Deflector Shields' protect the Lunar Surface

"The active force which deflect the solar wind particles is electric not magnetic. The electric field is created naturally by the edges of the moon's magnetic 'bubbles", Dr Bamford explains. "What matters is the "gradient" in the magnetic field, rather than the overall size of the magnetic bubble. So they can be as small as you like - as long as the gradient is steep enough."
      +

sonoluminescence - YouTube

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-29-2013, 02:23 AM.
      Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post

let us return to electrostatic , ionic wind ( think northern lights + Snow = electrostatic )

+

http://www.byronwine.com/files/keeley%20moray.pdf

The electric motor and generator would never have been discovered if a
        dielectric (insulation) had not been discovered
        . If one discovers a
        dielectric valve for the energy of the universe and a means of making
        this device oscillate with the oscillating energy of the universe, one has
        the answer to harnessing the energy of the universe!
        A limiting cause of excitation is ionization, wherein energy is absorbed
        by the atom sufficiently to allow a loosely bound electron to leave the
        atom, against the electrostatic forces which tend to hold it within the
        atom. An atom which has given up one or more electrons is said to be
        ionized. It is possible that ionization, i.e., excitation, may take place in
        successive steps through absorption of quanta energy
        The return of an ionized atom to a state of lower energy is associated
        with electromagnetic radiation. Also, from the process of ionization,
        electrical energy may become associated with the vibrational forces of
        the universe coming into the earth as cosmic radiations.
        The higher the
        frequency, the greater the ionization or excitation, a form of energy
        which is kinetic in outer space. These energies are only different
        manifestations of the energies we see in operation all around us.

When the internal energy of the atom exceeds that of its normal state it
        is said to be excited. Excitations may be caused in several ways, e.g.,
        the collision of an atom with rapidly moving positive or negative particles
        or the breaking of lines of force in an electromagnetic generator
        Cymande - Dove - YouTube
        Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-29-2013, 01:53 PM.

Comment

• next up .... Evil Ways ~ Santana - YouTube

Electric guitar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An electric guitar is a guitar that uses a pickup to convert the vibration of its strings into electrical impulses. The most common guitar pickup uses the principle of direct electromagnetic induction. The signal generated by an electric guitar is too weak to drive a loudspeaker, so it is amplified before sending it to a loudspeaker. Since the output of an electric guitar is an electric signal, the signal may easily be altered using electronic circuits to add "color" to the sound. Often the signal is modified using effects such as reverb and distortion.

Invented in 1931, the electric guitar became a necessity as jazz musicians sought to amplify their sound in the big band format. During the 1950s and 1960s, the electric guitar became the most important instrument in pop music.[1] It has evolved into a stringed musical instrument that is capable of a multitude of sounds and styles. It served as a major component in the development of rock and roll and many other genres of music.
          .... Pablo Cruise | Zero to Sixty in Five - YouTube

+

Studies show women find men more attractive if they hold a guitar

..... negative ions

---------

check this out

Weird tone phenomenon: - The Acoustic Guitar Forum

I don't know for sure if this is happening or if it's in my imagination, but I have a guitar that seems to gain more and more treble the longer I play it. (Almost as if the more warmed up it gets, the more highs it gives off)(and the less bass)

Am I losing my mind?
          It depends on the guitar. I have a Redwood topped 910 that needs about 15 minutes of play for it to wake up and sound the way it should. The Engelmann and Sitka tops don't seem to exhibit the change as dramatically.
          ps: discussion held in the Winter Time

----------- one more ... this one is quite interesting

The WEIRD SCIENCE database of ELECTRIC PEOPLE

Report your Unusual Phenomena: High Voltage People

The earliest recollection of me vs. electricity was when I was 4 or 5. I was playing with a matchbox car in the track of the sliding glass door. It was raining cats and dogs outside, so much that the rain made kind of a lake on the driveway, touching the track of the door. Lightning struck the driveway and traveled through the water, the door frame and the matchbox car, right into my fingers. I was thrown back into the room. I remember scrambling up on my grandpa's lap.
          If I touched his guitar while it was on, I'd get shocked. My electric guitar shocked me too, especially if I touched it with the inside of my forearm. Ouch! I once gave a one armed hug to the guitarist who was drenched in sweat with his guitar on. The shock made my knees wobble and sent out a hell of a spark. I didn't go near him when he was plugged in again.
          --------- more testimonies in the link

ex:

I come from Zambia and up to age 41 I experienced nothing of a static shock. At 41 I spent winter in Namibia and experienced this for the first time. I am now 46 and just spent my 3rd winter in Namibia and I experience shocks quite often, once or twice a week.

Today I learned from Internet articles that here in Namibia this is commoner because the air is very dry, compared to my native country, Zambia. Easy explanation why I only experienced shocks so late in life.

But here is my puzzle. This was the reason I searched the Internet today. I have failed to find anything useful on the Web on this. I am just recovering from the worst flu in my life (We are in spring). Began last Sabbath. On the second and third day of symptoms my body was really hot. And alas, those days and the next four days of my illness I have had a shock almost each time a touched a door, fridge or wall. Literally tens of times a day. Another difference: all previous shocks were only felt. But many of the ones during this illness were vissible sparks.

IS THERE ANY CONNECTION BETWEEN FEVER AND BODY ELECTROSTATIC CHARGING?
          Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-29-2013, 02:49 PM.

Comment

• ps : Macondo - Almendra - 1972 - YouTube

Chris Williams - The Funky Get Down - 1976 [Funk] - YouTube ..... Hodges, James & Smith - Turn The People On - YouTube
            Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-29-2013, 03:24 PM.

Comment

• Qi rides the wind and scatters, but is retained when encountering water.[3]
              .... Pablo Cruise - ocean breeze , full 12 min version - YouTube

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-29-2013, 08:32 PM.

Comment

• The Undisputed Truth - Help Yourself - 1974 - YouTube ....

Newlyweds know on subconscious level whether marriage will be unhappy, new study says ....

------------

Giving thanks could be good for you

+

The Power Of Our Thoughts On Water - The Mind Unleashed

Laguz – Rune Meaning | Rune Secrets

“Our future selves call us from infinite pasts, and each night are eroded with our dreams.”

Laguz - “Log-uhz” – Literally: “Water” or Ocean – Esoteric: Unconscious, Collective Memory ..... The Undisputed Truth - Down by the River - YouTube

Rune of the unconscious context of becoming or the evolutionary process. Rune of Life’s longing for itself.

Psi: emotion, psychic powers, unconscious mental processes, love, dreaming

Energy: life energy, ocean spirit, origins of life, collective unconscious, the astral plane, love as unity, evolution

Mundane: water, imagination, occultism, dreams

Divinations: Life, passing a test, sea of vitality and of the unconscious growth, memory, dreams; or fear, circular motion, avoidance, withering, depression, manipulations, emotional blackmail, lack of moral fiber, fantasy, poison, toxicity

Governs:

Transpersonal powers
                Mastery of emotion in order to shape wyrd
                Guidance through difficult initiatory tests, ie. initiation into life
                Increase in vitality and life force
                Communication between your conscious mind to another’s unconscious mind
                Development of ‘second sight’ or prophetic wisdom
                All powers of dreaming (lucid dreams, astral projection)

My Notes:

Water is the symbol of unconscious and invisible Life forces. All of life is dependent on water, and therefore Laguz represents the universal ocean, the supreme unity of all life: past, present and future. The dream state and the Jungian “shadow” element both linger beneath its surface, and the human unconscious is revealed when explored and exposed to the conscious mind. We ‘take the plunge’. To the runic initiate the unconscious forces are controlled for good use through mastery of runic skills. Still, the initiate understands the potency of the unconscious sea to break loose from its control and is ever watchful.

The substance of Laguz is everywhere present, pervades all things and underlies all manifestation. It is the living energy out of which everything is made. It sustains and enriches any idea that is projected into it. The ability to see clairvoyantly and into the future are psychic talents associated with Laguz, as is protection from physical and psychic poisons.

.... The Undisputed Truth-Atomic Funk - YouTube
                Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-29-2013, 09:20 PM.

Comment

• .... Ananda Shankar - Jumpin' Jack Flash - YouTube

http://www.meridian-int-res.com/Energy/ESMotors.pdf

Electrostatic Motors Are Powered By Electric Field of the Earth
                  ---------------------
                  by C. L. Stong
                  October, 1974
                  ---------------------
                  ALTHOUGH no one can make a perpetual motion machine, anyone can tap the earth's
                  electric field to run a homemade motor perpetually. The field exists in the atmosphere
                  between the earth's surface and the ionosphere as an electric potential of about 360,000 volts.
                  Estimates of the stored energy range from a million kilowatts to a billion kilowatts.

Energy in this form cannot be drawn on directly for driving ordinary electric motors. Such
                  motors develop mechanical force through the interaction of magnetic fields that are generated
                  with high electric current at low voltage, as Michael Faraday demonstrated in 1821
                  . The
                  earth's field provides relatively low direct current at high voltage, which is ideal for operating
                  electrostatic motors similar in principle to the machine invented by Benjamin Franklin in
                  Motors of this type are based on the force of mutual attraction between unlike electric charges
                  and the mutual repulsion of like charges. The energy of the field can be tapped with a simple
                  antenna in the form of a vertical wire that carries one sharp point or more at its upper end.
                  During fair weather the antenna will pick up potential at the rate of about 100 volts for each
                  meter of height between the points and the earth's surface up to a few hundred feet. At higher
                  altitudes the rate decreases. During local thunderstorms the pickup can amount to thousands
                  of volts per foot.
                  A meteorological hypothesis is that the field is maintained largely by
                  thunderstorms, which pump electrons out of the air and inject them into the earth through
                  bolts of lightning that continuously strike the surface at an average rate of 200 strokes per
                  second.
                  see also : Hermann Plauson: Conversion of Atmospheric Electricity (Articles & patents)

He carried out experiments in Finland with aerostats manufactured from magnesium-aluminium alloy, covered with electrolytically deposited needles
                  ... Ain't Gonna Bump No More - Joe Tex (1977) - YouTube

from : http://www.energeticforum.com/agricu...tml#post245228

Electroculture Antenne Lakhovsky Circuit Oscillant - YouTube

Lakhovsky antenna to treat the plants in the garden. This can also be used so often very effective in treating diseased vines or fruit trees. Video Content: Making a Lakhovsky antenna or a resonant circuit, you will learn how steer, how to ask, how to make it with simple copper wire. For more information on the applications of the antenna Lakhovsky garden, contact Yannick Va Doorne you find these details on the numerous websites: www . electroculturevandoorne, com www.magnetoculture.com L' Agriculture cosmo-tellurique - Agriculture cosmotellurique

ps: the lower part of the ring is placed in the direction of the North and the Higher part ... the South
                  Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-01-2013, 01:39 AM.

Comment

• Is the glass half full or half empty??? lol

so we can rediscover them and experience the same joy as these great man

i agree with you but had they allowed them to ..... we would not be having this lovely discussion now ..... what these "so called Elite" did was just postpone the inevitable .... remember Multiple discovery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

can't fool the people all the time

all it takes is one simple circuit to change the whole game and we are many looking for it and its various forms .... Open Source of course
                    I must change my outlook, always look for and enjoy the positive things. I'm meeting many great ppl BECAUSE of their evil ways. As you rightly say, one great system/circuit may open the flood gates for the whole of mankind...thanks for offering that nicer and more positive way to think.

Comment

Electroculture Antenne Lakhovsky Circuit Oscillant - YouTube

ps: the lower part of the ring is placed in the direction of the North and the Higher part ... the South

I think it should be the other way around : the opening (overlap) being the higher point instead of lower. At least my oscillators were done in such way and I replicated after George Lakhovsky. I used 6mm (1/4") copper tubing having incline between 25 - 40deg and the opening (overlap) facing N.
                      Such oscillators have resonant point at 140 -150MHz. Ends of tubing are open. However, some people report having good results in other configuration as well so it may not be the most critical factor. Before I started reading and following G. Lakhovsky work I also tried copper wire ring with open ends (no overlap) and no specific diameter but I failed to observe any improvement in plants growth.
                      It is also possible to use 1/4" plastic tubing (closed ring) filled with saline solution for indoor experiments. Ring diameter should be 25cm. Frequency response seems to be similar to the copper tubing oscillator. It can also be tried on people. I use sea salt to make saturated solution.
                      I've been running my new HVGen for the past couple days in the lab and I noticed English Ivy plant turning away from window towards the sphere with propeller which emits negatively charged particles. I used to have this plant in other room and it was very much attracted to the window. I'm running on lowest level which is about 16 - 20kV and I can see the leaves moving as the ion breeze disturbs the air in about 1m radius. Probably much more but that's what is visible.
                      More experiments are coming soon.

Thanks
                      V
                      'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

• Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
                        I think it should be the other way around : the opening (overlap) being the higher point instead of lower. At least my oscillators were done in such way and I replicated after George Lakhovsky. I used 6mm (1/4") copper tubing having incline between 25 - 40deg and the opening (overlap) facing N.
                        maybe both overlapping ends of copper tubing need to be covered in zinc ( as some atmospheric antenna's are made ) as it ionizes the surrounding air ( see Meridian International Research - Atmospheric Electricity )

Such oscillators have resonant point at 140 -150MHz. Ends of tubing are open. However, some people report having good results in other configuration as well so it may not be the most critical factor. Before I started reading and following G. Lakhovsky work I also tried copper wire ring with open ends (no overlap) and no specific diameter but I failed to observe any improvement in plants growth.
                        It is also possible to use 1/4" plastic tubing (closed ring) filled with saline solution for indoor experiments. Ring diameter should be 25cm. Frequency response seems to be similar to the copper tubing oscillator. It can also be tried on people. I use sea salt to make saturated solution.
                        I've been running my new HVGen for the past couple days in the lab and I noticed English Ivy plant turning away from window towards the sphere with propeller which emits negatively charged particles. I used to have this plant in other room and it was very much attracted to the window. I'm running on lowest level which is about 16 - 20kV and I can see the leaves moving as the ion breeze disturbs the air in about 1m radius. Probably much more but that's what is visible.

Thanks
                        V
                        i guess you are going to try a G. Lakhovsky coil in your lab while the HVGen is running .... maybe

thank you and always looking forward to reading the results of your experiments blackchisel97

it is quite interesting that North and South give different results

let me know what you think of the following :

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                        this vid fascinated me

Part 3: AA batt as a Joule Ringer core - YouTube from a Great Member of this Forum : slider2732

what if you replace it with a Caduceus coil

... blackchisel97 if you ever get the time .... I would love to hear your opinion on such a set up Caduceus joule Thief

:

---------------

Originally posted by PYak1967 View Post
                        I must change my outlook, always look for and enjoy the positive things. I'm meeting many great ppl BECAUSE of their evil ways. As you rightly say, one great system/circuit may open the flood gates for the whole of mankind...thanks for offering that nicer and more positive way to think.
                        key word here is Enjoy ... what you are learning and experimenting

and that is how you earn your freedom .... knowledge and experience

ps: experience comes in many forms

I believe that mediocrity is self-inflicted and that genius is self-bestowed.” .... James Brown - Mind Power - YouTube

~ Walter Russell
                        .... Deep Purple Jon Lord Hammond wonderful solos - YouTube
                        Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-01-2013, 03:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post

Thanks
                          V
                          +

.... Justin CHRISTOFLEAU -- Electroculture book & patents

that can also be transformed into : bifilar caduceus

Such oscillators have resonant point at 140 -150MHz.
                          It is also possible to use 1/4" plastic tubing (closed ring) filled with saline solution for indoor experiments
                          or Epsom Salt ( not a salt )

.... Captain Hammond - Cosmic Candy! - YouTube

Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-01-2013, 05:06 PM.

Comment

• so fellow Condenser :

how would you explain the following with the previous posts in mind :

Séance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A séance /ˈseɪ.ɑːns/ or seance is an attempt to communicate with spirits. The word "séance" comes from the French word for "seat," "session" or "sitting," from the Old French "seoir," "to sit." In French, the word's meaning is quite general: one may, for example, speak of "une séance de cinéma" ("a movie session"). In English, however, the word came to be used specifically for a meeting of people who are gathered to receive messages from spirits or to listen to a spirit medium discourse with or relay messages from spirits; many people, including skeptics and non-believers, treat it as a form of entertainment. In modern English usage, participants need not be seated while engaged in a séance.

Trumpets, slates, tables, and cabinets[edit]
                            Main article: Table-turning

During the latter half of the 19th century, a number of Spiritualist mediums began to advocate the use of specialized tools for conducting séances, particularly in leader-assisted sessions conducted in darkened rooms. "Spirit trumpets" were horn-shaped speaking tubes that were said to magnify the whispered voices of spirits to audible range. "Spirit slates" consisted of two chalkboards bound together that, when opened, were said to reveal messages written by spirits. "Séance tables" were special light-weight tables which were said to rotate, float, or levitate when spirits were present. "Spirit cabinets" were portable closets into which mediums were placed, often bound with ropes, in order to prevent them from manipulating the various aforementioned tools.
                            consider that not all seances were fake

funk .... Report your Unusual Phenomena: High Voltage People

... Captain Hammond - Fired Up - YouTube

hint :

Leon Sprink - Antigravity - patents

Sprink’s associate Jacques Ravatin received French Patent # 2,421,531 for his similar “Apparatus for Amplifying Emissions Due to Shapes... The apparatus comprises a polygonal frame with sixteen sides, with four electrodes to generate a very high electric field inside the frame . After half an hour, effects on certain physical parameters occur within a radius of several tens of meters : action on the earth magnetic field, the gravitation, the air refraction index, the speed of plant growth, etc..
                            isn't it interesting that Ghost usually ( as portrayed by our culture ) before their appearance ..... Winter Cold envelops the place ( change of temperature )

Oscar C. Blomgren: Electrostatic Cooling ~ Collected patents & articles .... Company using electric field to shape flame to make power plants cleaner

Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-01-2013, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Let's take this Coil and Scale it up : ( cardinal directions should be considered )

but first we need a tree :

image from : Channelling God From Within: Viktor Schauberger- Nature Was My Teacher

+

around the tree you build a large Coil : ( open ended )

=

Agroécologie et agroforesterie pour le vin du Domaine Durrmann - YouTube ( sorry in french )

+

Agroforestry Practices - Forest Farming - YouTube

a G. Lakhovsky coil for trees and vines

Comment

• .... The Revelations - Soul 111 [1974] - YouTube

from: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...capacitor.html

Originally posted by Allen Burgess View Post

+

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post

the same principle can be applied to / using : on a a leash

better gradient potential

GROUND PLATE IN DAMP GROUND .... just like after it rained

Channelling God From Within: Viktor Schauberger- Nature Was My Teacher

also :
                                Electroculture : Sauver les abeilles avec des aimants et un fil de cuivre ! - YouTube

translation : how to save bees with magnets and copper wire
                                Electroculture , How to save bees with magnets and copper wire .Amazing techniques for their simplicity allow many beekeepers to save their hives. Experience which has now lasted several years confirm their positive health outcomes hives. Beekeepers reflect better health of their bees, honey production increased and sometimes doubled calmer bees and survival rates improved significantly after the winter . It is as if the hive becomes more resistant to parasites such as varroa mites , bacterial diseases and pesticide poisoning . Like every organization , when it becomes he is healthy , then it is also stronger and more able to protect themselves, it is more resistant to damage and environmental stress caused by diseases , pesticides, electromagnetic waves.These techniques are part of the field of electroculture and magnetoculture long forgotten but re -actualized by Yannick Van Doorne .You can find magnets or electroculture a complete kit for the hive on one site. For less than the price of a jar of honey per hive worth it to help bees.

IMPROVEMENTS IN THE TREATMENT OF LIVING ORGANISMS BY NEGATIVE IONS

Shawn Lee's Ping Pong Orchestra - Flight Of The Bumblebee - YouTube .... Captain Hammond - Cosmic Candy! - YouTube

Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-02-2013, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X