No announcement yet.

The Brain is an Advanced Fractal Antenna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humans Have Ten Times More Bacteria Than Human Cells: How Do Microbial Communities Affect Human Health?

The number of bacteria living within the body of the average healthy adult human are estimated to outnumber human cells 10 to 1.

and

Russian scientist named Alexander Chizhevsky, who noticed that when the sun had solar flares, bacteria in water would have an instant reaction, not light years later, but at the exact moment

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
    one more for you:

It is found that coaxial helices with optimally mated symmetries can lock into spatial resonance configurations that maximize their interaction. The resonances are represented as vectors in a discrete three-dimensional space[

---------------

Water, Alpha Quartz and Dna are coaxial helices and also Chiral
    Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-28-2011, 03:25 AM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• and:

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
        I just wanted to add that if you want to find a pattern based on the numbers we already have (thank you Prof Savic )

Take the above table and make another table in which you will reduce all the numbers to a single digit present in the first table (Rodin Vortex Based Math or plain Harmonic math ) and overlay the second table on top of the first one the first one.

Then compare to the values we already have

a little more complicated version of BINGO

Enjoy the Patterns

Beginning and end like Walter Russlel's Periodic Table

Comment

• A little exercise of imagination for you

If you join the two vertical ends of the table and roll it into a Donut by joining the two horizontal other ends you get a Rodin Coil:

Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-28-2011, 02:52 PM.

Comment

• I would highly recommend you spend 5 min looking at the table and searching for the various patterns you can find...numerically...geometrically....color...ryth m...polarity....correspondence....vibration...gend er....cause and effect

In other words The Pattern of the Seven Principles:

SEVEN HERMETIC PRINCIPLES.

"The Principles of Truth are Seven; he who knows these, understandingly, possesses the Magic Key before whose touch all the Doors of the Temple fly open."

The Seven Hermetic Principles, upon which the entire Hermetic Philosophy is based, are as follows:

I. THE PRINCIPLE OF MENTALISM.
            II. THE PRINCIPLE OF CORRESPONDENCE.
            III. THE PRINCIPLE OF VIBRATION.
            lV. THE PRINCIPLE OF POLARITY.
            V. THE PRINCIPLE OF RHYTHM.
            VI. THE PRINCIPLE OF CAUSE AND EFFECT.
            VII. THE PRINCIPLE OF GENDER.

a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:

Gnostic.Org: The Kybalion

Comment

• I was just browsing David Wilcock's website when i stumbled on this: Chapter 09: Wanderer Awakening

Chapter 09: Wanderer Awakening

Appendix I

A Brief Quiz for Sleeping Wanderers

The following quiz basically indicates what I look for when determining if someone is an ET soul. It's a very subjective measurement based on my own experience, neither authoritative nor statistical.

Please take it as simply a broadstroke portrait of ET Wanderers (or Star People), and a novel type of road map to assist your journey towards the shrouded citadel of Self.

You are most likely an ET Wanderer if...

1. You were often lost in daydreams of ETs, UFOs, other worlds, space travel and utopian societies as a child. Your family thought you were "a bit odd," without knowing quite why.

2. You always felt like your parents were not your true parents, that your real family was far away and hidden. Perhaps you thought things around you were somehow "not the way they should be," and reminded you of life somewhere "far away." These beliefs may have caused you a great deal of pain and sorrow. You felt "out of place."

3. You've had one or more vivid UFO experiences (in a dream or during waking hours) which dramatically changed your life: they helped resolve doubts, inspired confidence and hope, and gave you meaning and greater purpose. From then on, you knew you were a different person. Like a spiritual wake-up call, it changed your life.

4. You are genuinely kind, gentle, harmless, peaceful, and nonaggressive (not just sometimes, but almost always).

You are not much interested in money and possessions, so if "someone must do without," it is usually you - such is your habitual self-sacrifice. Acts of human cruelty, violence and perpetual global warfare seem really strange (shall we say, alien?). You just can't figure out all this anger, rage and competition.

5. You have a hard time recognizing evil and trickery: some people call you naive (and they're right!). When you do perceive genuine negativity in your midst, you recoil in horror and may feel shocked that "some people really do things like that."

In a subtle way, you actually feel confused. Perhaps you vaguely sense having known a world free of such disharmony.

6. The essence of your life is serving others (be they family, friends, or in a profession), and you cherish great ideals, which may also be somewhat innocent and naive (in worldly terms). But you sincerely, deeply hope to improve the world. A lot of disappointment and frustration comes when such hopes and dreams don't materialize.

7. You completely embrace the scientific temperament, with a cool, reasonable, and measured approach to life. Human passion and red hot desire seem strange: you are baffled. Romance and the entire world of feelings are truly foreign to your natural way.

You always analyze experiences, and so people say you're always in your head-which is true! [Note: This type of Wanderer is less common, and probably wouldn't be reading this book-their skepticism would be too great! Such an "odd bird" is probably a brilliant scientist.]

8. You easily get lost in science fiction, medieval epic fantasy (like The Hobbit) and visionary art. Given a choice, you'd much prefer to live in your dreams of the past or future than in the present.

Sometimes you consider your Earth life boring and meaningless, and wish you could go to a perfect, exciting world. Such dreams have been with you a long time.

9. You have an insatiable interest in UFOs, life on other worlds or previous Earth civilizations such as Atlantis or Lemuria. Sometimes you feel like you've really been there, and may even go back someday.

There may be quite a few of such books on your bookshelves. (Actually, this question is a give-away, since only Wanderers and Walk-ins have profound, undying curiosity about worlds beyond -- and for good reason!)

10. You have a strong interest in mystic spirituality (East or West), both theory and practice, with a deep sense that you used to have greater powers and somehow lost them.

You may feel it's unnecessary to discipline yourself since "you've already been there," but somehow forgot what you used to know. People may doubt your resolve, but you know it's not that simple.

11. You have become a conscious channel for ETs or some other non-Earth source - and you realize that the purpose of your life is to help others grow and evolve. (Most likely, you're no longer sleeping, Wanderer!)

12. You feel, and perhaps all your life have felt tremendous alienation and a sense of never quite fitting in. Maybe you hope to be like others, try your best to be "normal," or imagine yourself like everyone else-but the bottom line is that you simply feel different and always have.

There is a very real fear of never finding a place in this world. (Which you might not! Note: This is the classic profile of Wanderers.)
              makes you wonder when you answer yes to most questions

ps: as mentioned before

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
              Btw: just in case you are wondering never had any direct contact that i can recall with a UFO or PLEIADIANS/ Cassiopaeans....I am merely in the process of polarisation through knowledge

That does not mean I don't believe...I do even more today than before

Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-28-2011, 03:24 PM.

Comment

• The Previous post reminded me of one of my favorite Spell (Song )

Soldier Of Fortune - Deep Purple with Lyrics - YouTube

I have often told you stories
                About the way
                I lived the life of a drifter
                Waiting for the day
                When I'd take your hand and sing songs
                Then maybe you would say
                Come lay with me, you love me
                And I would surely stay

But I feel I'm growing older
                And the songs that I have sung
                Echo in the distance like the sound
                Of a windmill goin' 'round
                I guess I'll always be a soldier of fortune

Well, I can hear the sound
                Of a windmill goin' 'round, baby
                And I'm mine

Comment

I would highly recommend you spend 5 min looking at the table and searching for the various patterns you can find...numerically...geometrically....color...ryth m...polarity....correspondence....vibration...gend er....cause and effect

In other words The Pattern of the Seven Principles:

SEVEN HERMETIC PRINCIPLES.

"The Principles of Truth are Seven; he who knows these, understandingly, possesses the Magic Key before whose touch all the Doors of the Temple fly open."

The Seven Hermetic Principles, upon which the entire Hermetic Philosophy is based, are as follows:

I. THE PRINCIPLE OF MENTALISM.

Gnostic.Org: The Kybalion

These Six Principles

Give the First Principle:

I. THE PRINCIPLE OF MENTALISM. Universe is All Wave

two different pictures yet the same

Comment

Dave, I think you'll like this website...you should check it out...very interesting

magnetic orientation rodin coil

Magnetic Orientation ("Sweet 16") - Geeks

I'll post on it later

This is an ancient version called "Magic Squares" which can be found in many cultures throughout history and below that is the fractal I ended up drawing from merely showing the rows add up the same.
                    Each row that added up to 34, I drew a line through.
                    Each line and square is a different combination that makes up 34.
                    There are quite a few. I've counted 15 combinations.

It's difficult to see them all with just black and white, so here is a model with 15 different colors. Red is the thickest all the way to the four black dots which also add up to 34.

Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-28-2011, 05:58 PM.

Comment

• centripetal energy is the basis of life whereas centrifugal energy is the basis of decay and destruction. V. Schauberger
                      I think all that nature needs is three things, the North and South pole magnets and the neutral particles. Each of those three things can act differently with different speed and different combinations, and so they can accomplish different results. Edward LEEDSKALNIN
                      Even some crop circles hint to the notion of a Denser Negative and Expanded Positive.

[IMG][/IMG]

It is all the same

The Principle of Gender.

"Gender is in everything; everything has its Masculine and Feminine Principles; Gender manifests on all planes." - The Kybalion.

The Principle of Polarity.

"Everything is Dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be reconciled." - The Kybalion

Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-28-2011, 06:24 PM.

Comment

• Note: In Russell's Drawing the Male is slightly bigger than the Female

Comment

• Christmas Solar Eruption to Hit Earth and Mars : Discovery News

On Christmas Day, the sun decided to get into the festive mood by laying on some decorations. Lacking the tinsel and tacky glow-in-the-dark reindeer on its front lawn, our nearest star decided to create a humongous coronal mass ejection (CME) in the shape of an interplanetary bauble, firing it right at us.

Comment

• centripetal energy is the basis of life whereas centrifugal energy is the basis of decay and destruction. V. Schauberger
                            I think all that nature needs is three things, the North and South pole magnets and the neutral particles. Each of those three things can act differently with different speed and different combinations, and so they can accomplish different results. Edward LEEDSKALNIN
                            Even some crop circles hint to the notion of a Denser Negative and Expanded Positive.

It is all the same

The Principle of Gender.

"Gender is in everything; everything has its Masculine and Feminine Principles; Gender manifests on all planes." - The Kybalion.

The Principle of Polarity.

"Everything is Dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be reconciled." - The Kybalion

Comment

• The Consolation of Philosophy by Boethius

Maker of earth and sky, from age to age
                              Who rul' st the world by reason; at whose word
                              Time issues from Eternity's abyss:
                              To all that moves the source of movement, ftxed
                              Thyself and moveless. Thee no cause impelled
                              Extrinsic this proportioned frame to shape-
                              From shapeless matter; but, deep-set within
                              Thy inmost being, the form of perfect good,
                              From envy free; and Thou didst mould the whole
                              To that supernal pattern. Beauteous
                              the world in Thee thus imaged, being Thyself
                              Most beautiful. So Thou the work didst fashion
                              In that fair likeness, bidding it put on
                              Perfection through the exquisite perfectness
                              Of every part's contrivance. Thou dost bind
                              The elements in balanced harmony,
                              So that the hot and cold, the moist and dry,
                              Contend not; nor the pure fire leaping up
                              Escape, or weight of waters whelm the earth.

Thou joinest and diffusest through the whole,
                              Linking accordantly its several parts,
                              A soul of threefold nature, moving all.
                              This, cleft in twain, and in two circles gathered,
                              Speeds in a path that on itself returns,
                              Encompassing mind's limits, and conforms
                              The heavens to her true semblance. Lesser souls
                              And lesser lives by a like ordinance
                              Thou sendest forth, each to its starry car
                              Afftxing, and dost strew them far and wide
                              O'er earth and heaven. These by a law benign
                              Thou biddest turn again, and render back
                              To thee their fires. Oh, grant, almighty Father,
                              Grant us on reason's wing to soar aloft
                              To heaven's exalted height; grant us to see
                              The fount of good; grant us, the true light found,
                              To ftx our steadfast eyes in vision clear
                              On Thee. Disperse the heavy mists of earth,
                              And shine in Thine own splendour. For Thou art
                              The true serenity and perfect rest
                              Of every pious soul-to see Thy face,
                              The end and the beginning - One the guide,
                              The traveller, the pathway, and the goal.

a fractal construct has an 'efficient function', it has a fractal ergonomy to them, they function on multiple levels and in multiple dimensions:
                              Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-29-2011, 10:34 PM.

Comment

• Cinderella One for Rock n' Roll - YouTube

One For Rock And Roll

I was born on the dawn of a new society
                                And I feel lucky that my eyes could see
                                People stadning up and being
                                Who they want to be

People made the music
                                and the music set them free
                                Now I was just a baby through
                                The summer of love they say
                                But it still feels like it was yesterday
                                And if the road gets rough
                                I pick up my guitar and play
                                It's always been right by my side
                                To help me on my way
                                CHORUS
                                Now I don't need to worry 'bout tomorrow
                                Aain't anticipating what's to come
                                And I don't need to worry 'bout
                                The things I have not done
                                Long as I got rock and roll

I'm forever young
                                Now we can't always understand the world
                                Farther along we'll understand it all

The '70s looked like we all
                                Were headed for a fall
                                But those who listened hard enough
                                Could hear the summer call
                                Now I was growing up through all of this
                                My first beer and love and my first kiss
                                You never learn the things in school
                                You learn by living and going through
                                You taught me to be myself
                                How can I thank you

CHORUS
                                Play a little now
                                CHORUS
                                Ain't it the truth

Comment

Working...
                                X