The Brain is an Advanced Fractal Antenna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post

Change is like The Fibonacci Numbers and the Golden section ; (1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, ..)

it starts with 1 person...then 2.....3......5.....8.....13.....etc

it always starts with one...meaning it always starts with your inner self first (your first number 1 in The Fibonacci series )...then to your outer self (the second one )

(1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, ..)

I would like to expand on that for a bit :

As was written previously:

it always starts with one...meaning it always starts with your inner self first (your first number 1 in The Fibonacci series )...then to your outer self (the second one )
    once 1 (your inner self) = 1 (your outer self )

you move to 2

2 is your partner and 2 (your partner ) = 1 (your inner self ) + 1 (your outer self ) and thus becomes 1 (your equal )

then you move to 3

3 is your children(or close circle ) and 3 = 1 (your partner) + 1 (your inner self ) + 1 (your outer self ) and it becomes 2 (takes two to procreate )

then you move to 5

5 are your Parents and 5 = 2 (your children ) + 1 (your partner) + 1 (your inner self ) + 1 (your outer self )

you see how you affect / are affected by the world around you when there is incoherence

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-18-2011, 03:18 PM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• According to Researcher Clayton Nolte and Schauberger (applicable to coils cw and ccw )

Left spin is Feminine also called creative Energy , Right Spin is Destructive Energy

VII. The Principle of Gender.

"Gender is in everything; everything has its Masculine and Feminine Principles; Gender manifests on all planes." - The Kybalion.

This Principle embodies the truth that there is GENDER manifested in everything-the Masculine and Feminine Principles ever at work. This is true not only of the Physical Plane, but of the Mental and even the Spiritual Planes. On the Physical Plane, the Principle manifests as SEX, on the higher planes it takes higher forms, but the Principle is ever the same. No creation, physical, mental or spiritual, is possible without this Principle. An understanding of its laws will throw light on many a subject that has perplexed the minds of men. The Principle of Gender works ever in the direction of generation, regeneration, and creation.

It is also true about left brain and right brain functions

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-19-2011, 01:43 PM.

Comment

• Here is a nice playlist on structured water featuring Clayton Nolte

Inventor and Author Clayton Nolte Introduces Structured Water - YouTube

compare the 369 image with the geometic shape and the (8p 8n/1p 1p ) position (as if you split the molecule by joining the two ( - ) in the inner circle

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
          I would like to show you a little comparison based on the research i shared with you guys; i have been thinking about:

Crystal vs Human
          piezo / piezo
          fractal / fractal
          needs water to exist / needs water to exist
          when hit with UV emits Infra red / when hit with UV (sun ) emits Infra red

this is just a foretaste of what's to come

Make a Gallium Beating Heart - YouTube

info on quartz and water

The Legacy of Marcel Vogel
          John Milewski

Much of the work covered in this presentation involves Ormus, which is key to growing gold on glass or air. Some researchers have had indications that Ormes can be in black sand magnetitie. It is some intermediate form of matter that a few people working with alchemy have found over the past 25 years. Ormes is a gas. Metal precipitates out as a metal. At higher temperatures you can get iridium & rhodium to precipitate. Silver dissolves in nitric acid. Anything that crystallizes has Ormus in it. We need to have someone with an understanding of conventional chemistry to look at this Ormus.
          see also: http://www.energeticforum.com/156257-post146.html

You are definitely Evolving

Comment

• The Effects of Magnetic Water

The Effects of Magnetic Water
            By John V. Milewski

What I think is happening is that the magnetite which is a strong magnetic suscepter is concentrating the earth's magnetic fields into it's cylindrical shape and the shape effect, in turn, sets up a magnetic spiral vortex in the core of the cylinder in which the water is stored. This in turn activates the water with the magnetic energy.

IndianaBoys

Comment

• X Antenna?

MonsieurM,

There is an antenna I came across searching 5 years ago called the "X Antenna". I had pulled it down as a file but with loss of a hard drive over the years and repeatedly looking thorough all the files i have, I have not been able to locate it and thought it may be appropriate on this thread to describe it and maybe someone would know of it or have access to search information related to this antenna as it sure is difficult to get a line on it from within the United States.

Two brothers that were repairmen for commercial radio stations.
              They would go out and repair radio antennas and equipment.
              They came up with an antenna they called the "X Antenna" as it was in the configuration of an "X".
              From what I remember, a 5,000 watt transmission would be like putting out a 50,000 transmission using this special "X Antenna".

Thanks for any help locating this,

IndianaBoys

Comment

• IndianaBoys ; I will look for it

...in the meantime

I could not help but share with you Rod's Post

watch the vid, inspiring

Originally posted by toranarod View Post
                Oh thats Bad. These over zealous Websites
                this was more relevant to use than the site its on.

The Greatest Speech Ever Made - YouTube

I cut the words spoken by the narrator in the video.

The video is worth seeing because its Hitler speaking . Charlie Chaplin.

It could be a better world. If we learn to love each other.

Hope... I'm sorry but I don't want to be an Emperor - that's not my business - I don't want to rule or conquer anyone. I should like to help everyone if possible, Christian, Muslim, Jew, Hindu, gentile, black man, white. We all want to help one another, human beings are like that.

We all want to live by each other's happiness, not by each other's misery. We don't want to hate and despise one another. In this world there is room for everyone and the earth is rich and can provide for everyone.

The way of life can be free and beautiful.

But we have lost the way.

Greed has poisoned men's souls - has barricaded the world with hate; has goose-stepped us into misery and bloodshed.

We have developed speed but we have shut ourselves in: machinery that gives abundance has left us in want. Our knowledge has made us cynical, our cleverness hard and unkind. We think too much and feel too little: More than machinery we need humanity; More than cleverness we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost.

The aeroplane and the radio have brought us closer together. The very nature of these inventions cries out for the goodness in men, cries out for universal brotherhood for the unity of us all. Even now my voice is reaching millions throughout the world, millions of despairing men, women and little children, victims of a system that makes men torture and imprison innocent people. To those who can hear me I say "Do not despair".

The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed, the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress: the hate of men will pass and dictators die and the power they took from the people, will return to the people and so long as men die [now] liberty will never perish...

Soldiers - don't give yourselves to brutes, men who despise you and enslave you - who regiment your lives, tell you what to do, what to think and what to feel, who drill you, diet you, treat you as cattle, as cannon fodder.

Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men, machine men, with machine minds and machine hearts. You are not machines. You are not cattle. You are men. You have the love of humanity in your hearts. You don't hate - only the unloved hate. Only the unloved and the unnatural. Soldiers - don't fight for slavery, fight for liberty.

In the seventeenth chapter of Saint Luke it is written " the kingdom of God is within man " - not one man, nor a group of men - but in all men - in you, the people.

You the people have the power, the power to create machines, the power to create happiness. You the people have the power to make life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure. Then in the name of democracy let's use that power - let us all unite. Let us fight for a new world, a decent world that will give men a chance to work, that will give you the future and old age and security. By the promise of these things, brutes have risen to power, but they lie. They do not fulfil their promise, they never will. Dictators free themselves but they enslave the people. Now let us fight to fulfil that promise. Let us fight to free the world, to do away with national barriers, do away with greed, with hate and intolerance. Let us fight for a world of reason, a world where science and progress will lead to all men's happiness.

Soldiers - in the name of democracy, let us all unite!

Look up! Look up! The clouds are lifting - the sun is breaking through. We are coming out of the darkness into the light. We are coming into a new world. A kind new world where men will rise above their hate and brutality.

The soul of man has been given wings - and at last he is beginning to fly. He is flying into the rainbow - into the light of hope - into the future, that glorious future that belongs to you, to me and to all of us. Look up. Look up."

Comment

• did you check Rex Research: suppressed, dormant,emerging unconventional alternative technologies: Free energy, Over-Unity, Antigravity, Inventions, Alchemy, Transmutation, Cannabis Hemp Marijuana, Magnet motors, Alternative Therapies"

» Antennas : BRITTEN : Antenna ** Atmospheric / RF Electricity Collectors ** CORNWELL : Microwave Phenomena ** Elemental Rod Generator / EM Energy Receiver ** FANTUZZI : Energy Accumulator ** GIBBS : HyperDimensional Resonator ** GRANDICS : Pyramid Electrostatic-DC Generator ** GUILLOT : Atmospheric Electric Generator ** HART : EH Antenna ** HATELY / KABBARI : X-Field Antenna ** MINTO : Hydronic Transmitter ** NIEPER : Shielding-G ** OGNYANOV : Electric Power Pack ** ORLANDO : Atmospheric Electrical Generator ** POMERLEAU : Free Energy Coils ** Radiesthesia Patents **ROGERS : Antenna ** SPRINK : Space Activator ** SQUIER : Antenna ** STOCKMAN : RF / Microwave Motors ** TATE : Ambient Power Module ** TRAWOEGER : Pyramid Electric Generator ** VINCENT : Distributed Load Antenna ** WALTON : Radar
                  Maurice Hately, Fathi Kabbary, X-Field Antenna,US Patent 5,155,495

I did mention this Antenna in the http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tic-field.html thread

You know with all the information gathered you could review all the inventions posted in rexresearch and actually by just using the 639 principle; most are explainable

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-20-2011, 12:49 PM.

Comment

• you guys now are more informed with all the info posted here; please listen to this show:

Red Ice radio - 18.9.2011 - Frequency Changes & Higher Unified Field Reality - YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by IndianaBoys View Post

By John V. Milewski

What I think is happening is that the magnetite which is a strong magnetic suscepter is concentrating the earth's magnetic fields into it's cylindrical shape and the shape effect, in turn, sets up a magnetic spiral vortex in the core of the cylinder in which the water is stored. This in turn activates the water with the magnetic energy.

IndianaBoys

Thanks IndianaBoys for the info, reading it right now

Comment

• Originally posted by IndianaBoys View Post

By John V. Milewski

IndianaBoys
                        I posted this in this thread http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...netism-15.html could work as well with magnetite

the beauty of this setup is that you can use a magnetic stirrer, watch the following vid

Homemade Magnetic stirrer - YouTube

note: this set up is also good for water desinfection (use copper for the ball )

Magnetite is in the isometric crystal system where the crystal axes are the same length and at right angles to each other.

Magnetite: Magnetite mineral information and data.

now we have a fractal system, i like the sound of that, thank you IndianaBoys for the info

The Isometric Crystal System

once again all the element present in the Ankh Set up are present in the Peter Davey setup

the Egg
                        The Coil / Ring (i would recommend quartz ring coated with mica or ceramic coil )
                        a Pole
                        Water one of its properties is memory
                        the ball

[/QUOTE]

note: the quartz container should be filled with magnetite and dead sea salt + water; vortex with magnetic stirrer

wam bam thank you ma'am ...you got magnetized water enhance by quartz and dead sea salt UV /Ormus

the drinkable water is in the (round is for copper and egg shaped for quartz container) the copper container

much better video:

A do it yourself Stir-plate - YouTube

you could use a crystal wine glass for the quartz container

Wine glass - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

High quality wine glasses are often made of lead crystal. Lead crystal glasses' advantages are not only primarily aesthetic. One factor of lead crystal is it is generally considered to have a higher index of refraction, thus changing the effect of light passing through them. Lead crystal is also rougher than glass on a microscopic level, allowing wine in the glass to breathe more efficiently when swirled in the bowl. They are also heavier. Using lead in the crystal matrix also offers several advantages in the material's workability during production. Wine glasses are generally not colored or frosted as this would impede the appreciation of its colour. An exception to this rule is the hock glass.
                        The brilliance of lead crystal relies on the high refractive index caused by the lead content. Ordinary glass has a refractive index of n = 1.5, while the addition of lead produces a range up to 1.7.[1] This heightened refractive index also correlates with increased dispersion, which measures the degree to which a medium separates light into its component spectra, as in a prism.
                        Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-20-2011, 05:19 PM.

Comment

• note: the water mixture in the wine glass is not for drinking...it is for structuring water; but you could dilute it in water and use it on plants...they'll love it (see http://www.energeticforum.com/agricu...o-culture.html )

note: the quartz container should be filled with magnetite and dead sea salt + water; vortex with magnetic stirrer

wam bam thank you ma'am ...you got magnetized water enhance by quartz and dead sea salt UV /Ormus

Copper Ball Float this is a small one

Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-20-2011, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• The subject I am about to relate to you, only describes one dimension of the All, that is the Universe we live in...

According to the Kybalion,Legends, Myth...The universe is the Creation of The All.

If you follow the 7 Principles of the Kybalion from 1 to 7 in that order:

I. THE PRINCIPLE OF MENTALISM.
                            II. THE PRINCIPLE OF CORRESPONDENCE.
                            III. THE PRINCIPLE OF VIBRATION.
                            lV. THE PRINCIPLE OF POLARITY.
                            V. THE PRINCIPLE OF RHYTHM.
                            VI. THE PRINCIPLE OF CAUSE AND EFFECT.
                            VII. THE PRINCIPLE OF GENDER.

note: A fractal Construct takes the shape you desire it too be (ie: analogy http://www.energeticforum.com/154488-post331.html )

you realize (watch the vid ) that the universe is a reflection of your brain and vice versa...

Contact Opening Scene - YouTube

From that statement; what do we know about the brain...go to post# 1

Learn to travel between planes

note:

only describes one dimension of the All
                            don't be presumptuous to think the universe you live in is the All, It would be the same as if I said one of your neurones is you...

The All is by definition infinite even in its dimensions...in All
                            Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-21-2011, 01:37 PM.

Comment

• WATER IN THE UNIVERSE

The Paper

Cheers

Comment

• Let's talk about you and some visual cues that will show you , that you are but the result of 6 3 9

exercise of observation:

Take both your hands, make 2 fists with your hand and connect them ...observe

pay attention to the flow...what do you see now

There are two primary ways of knowing reality:

1. The rational, deductive, argumentative, intellectual thinking that is accepted by the science and our patriarchal Western culture. The alchemists called this Solar Consciousness and assigned it many code words, such as the Sun, Sulfur, the King, the Father, Spirit, and ultimately, the One Mind of the universe. This involves left-brain activity like linear thought, schematics, formula, arguments and logic.

2. The intuitive way of thinking, also called intelligence of the heart, a non-linear, image-driven way of thinking that is an accepted tool of the arts and religion. The alchemists called the other way of knowing Lunar Consciousness. Among its many symbols are the Moon, Mercury, the Queen, the Holy Ghost, Soul, and ultimately, the One Thing of the universe. This involves right-brain activity dealing with drawings, paintings, mandalas, symbols, music, and meditation.
                                Last edited by MonsieurM; 09-21-2011, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X