Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help from sensitive persons in this forum!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how do you accept payment?

if i order more pendants, how do you process the payments? is it by money order or credit card?

i'm so happy with my pendant, so I figure i will order more of them. i know it might take awhile to get it, so i should buy them soon.
    thanks!
    heat.

Comment

I waiting for my pyramid to arrive...not too patiently, I must say. After reading about these terrific experiences with the pendants, I wish I had ordered one when I placed the pyramid order.

Jetijs, you're about to be swamped with orders, I'm sure. You deserve it!

Comment

A change of plans - my wife had a bit of a shift yesterday and now wants to try the pendant. So I'll probably be having a report from her in a few days. Considering how she is feeling now this may be a good test of any 'calming' effects it might have.
        There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Thanks for the updates
          Heat, we accept paypal, but so far we only offer the things that you can see in the first post of this topic, so far no color pyramids and rainbow pendants, we need more time to be able to make them fast enough, also you have to give us some days to make the pendant as it is not very fast process with all the resin curing properly and finishing, we have a lot of offers to fill right now.
          If you wish one, just PM me the color you want

ewizard, that is a fine looking pyramid you have built there

Thanks,
          Jetijs
          It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

pendant homepage

Jetijs,

Do you have a homepage for these pendants yet where everyone can
            click a paypal link to order?
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Hi Aaron
              We have no web page yet, but we are working on that. First we need to increase the production to be able to cope for the growing demand. You can not just make these things without a good thought put in or in bad mood, they wont work as desired, that is a fact.

Comment

Those are amazing creations there Jetijs. You do an excellent job, which looks very professional.

From watching this thread my interest has once again grown in orgone. I once was supposed to recieve a 5k check, which was kept by the individual who ran off. But with that money I was gonna make a massive orgone device. I was thinking 5 gallon bucket size. LOL The crystals I were looking at were 60-100 a piece. Anyhow...

I keep thinking of how you could program these. And I'm sure there are plenty of ways and I'm imagine you have your own. But I wanted to share the ideas that have been running through my mind. From Masuru Emoto and programming water. One could do the same with the crystals I imagine. I was thinking of writing the word(s) of the energy you want to crystal to vibrate at the most on a jar. Then put the crystals in the jar and fill it with water. Then let it sit overnight or however long. The water probably isn't necessary, but it may be more effective?. I dunno. And you could probably just use a plastic bag too without the water. One could do the shavings, the resin, the crystals, the copper which is gonna be the coil. I do something similar with a quart mason jar that I drink water from. I just write all the words on the side of the jar backwards with a blue sharpie. "Actually I have another idea I wanna try to make that idea more permenant, but I need to learn how to melt glass."

The other thing I was thinking was imprinting the word(s) into the mold so that as the resin sets up it's absorbing that energy and it'll have that word left behind imprinted in it.

I dunno. Just some ideas I was having while thinking of making some simple muffin tin ones to plant in the garden this summer.

The coils inside are amazing BTW. Especially with all the different colors.
                If you've made it this far then I've finally quit rambling.

Comment

Hello Jetis

I just looked at the pendants. They are amazing! They remind me of the "selfic" devices made in Damanhur Italy. These devices have an actual "critter or self" in them and are used for various things like stress relief and calmness when worn. They are made with different metals in a lab either in or close to the underground temple where they do time travel and other wild things. They have brought out a language from the past and many of their art objects have the writing embedded in it. It is a fascinating community of over 900 people living near Torrino. They have built an incredible underground temple called the Temple of Humankind. Check it out: www.damanhur.org - Damanhur Home Page

I'm sorry to be too late to take advantage of your kind offer. I could use one now since I have pinched a nerve in my left arm and have lost the use of my left hand. Not a good thing in my aquatic bodywork career. I am hoping it will resolve itself soon.

I hope you find the silver lining in your fire. Mine is needing to rest more and now I can.

be well,
                  Inika
                  Grateful
                  for gratitude, Inika

http://www.pathsforlife.com
                  http://www.bemeramerica.com/inika
                  http://www.healingdance.org

Comment

Like Water for Chocolate

Originally posted by Jetijs View Post
                    You can not just make these things without a good thought put in or in bad mood, they wont work as desired, that is a fact.
                    This movie:
                    Like Water for Chocolate (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                    Like Water for Chocolate, shows this concept very well. Eating it when
                    the cook is in a bad mood - everyone is throwing up, etc..
                    Eating it when she puts love into it, everyone is aroused.

"Cooked with love" is a fairly common saying.
                    Sincerely,
                    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Damanhur or Damnanhur?

Originally posted by Inika View Post
                      I just looked at the pendants. They are amazing! They remind me of the "selfic" devices made in Damanhur Italy. These devices have an actual "critter or self" in them and are used for various things like stress relief and calmness when worn. They are made with different metals in a lab either in or close to the underground temple where they do time travel and other wild things. They have brought out a language from the past and many of their art objects have the writing embedded in it. It is a fascinating community of over 900 people living near Torrino. They have built an incredible underground temple called the Temple of Humankind. Check it out: www.damanhur.org - Damanhur Home Page

I'm sorry to be too late to take advantage of your kind offer. I could use one now since I have pinched a nerve in my left arm and have lost the use of my left hand. Not a good thing in my aquatic bodywork career. I am hoping it will resolve itself soon.

I hope you find the silver lining in your fire. Mine is needing to rest more and now I can.

be well,
                      Inika
                      Out of curiosity, I looked at the link Inika provided and checked YouTube for related videos. One of the video's comments said, "Recent allegations of sex abuse and financial fraud have come out against Damanhur from former Damanhur citizens. Type in "damanhurinsideout" into google to find the website of the former members." Damanhur Inside Out

Something smells rotten in Damanhur....like a cult.

Sorry for hijacking your thread, Jetijs.

Comment

Got my pyramid!

It looks better right here on my desk than it does in the photo. I'm very impressed with the quality of workmanship and I just can't stop looking at it or touching it. Definitely will be placing an order next month for a pendant and another pyramid.

At first I was so excited when opening the box, but I notice that as I'm sitting at my desk, I feel a warmth, a tingly warmth along my right arm. (the pyramid is on my desk, to my right) The initial excitement has given way to peacefulness.

Comment

What a beautiful work , and what's more amazing is how it can affect people positively .
                          Originally posted by Athena View Post
                          At first I was so excited when opening the box, but I notice that as I'm sitting at my desk, I feel a warmth, a tingly warmth along my right arm. (the pyramid is on my desk, to my right) The initial excitement has given way to peacefulness.
                          Just curious, would it still feel warm if you put it on top of your right arm? Or when hover your left hand on top of it?

Comment

a surprise

This cracked me up. I saw a shirt at my laundry spot near where I live at my apartment and realized that it was mine that I lost/left there. It's always a good find when that 'lost' sock appears from the week before, etc. This happened shortly after my Orgonite pendant arrived. Big deal you say... The wild thing is that shirt was lost... over 3 months ago!?! All of a sudden it surfaces. hmm..... Pretty astonishing, although Ripley's isn't knocking at my door, I'm enjoying it.
                            Douglas
                            With AMEGA You can change your life in minutes...

Hear how here: Live the Energized Life

Comment

jetijs

Man... I keep getting so many complements on this pendant... all kinds of people are asking me how and where they can get one.

i could be your personal sales rep. lol.

its amazing to notice the effects it has even on other people who get near it.

so cool.

heat

Comment

Thanks you all
                                I am SO glad to hear your positive results.

Jetijs

Comment

Working...
                                X