Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help from sensitive persons in this forum!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This explanation is very helpful. My wife started wearing it today, actually in the upper shirt pocket. I was correct with suspicion that it will work better exposed to the light and searching for a thin leather cord at the moment. When I made my first orgonite pieces, I washed crystals in rainwater, while trying to hold them as much as I could. After that, I left them to dry in the sun. Don't know why but thought as of something pleasant for them (I know it sounds funny but that's just the way I deal with a gifts from Nature). I wish to learn more about how to incorporate certain elements to create desired effect. Also, specific colors - they're nothing else but an electromagnetic waves of different lengths. If the sound can induce certain feelings, sure enough color will do the same. They're both waves, their harmonics and subharmonics.
    After holding pendant in her hand for a short period of time, my wife put it on the table but what she described was a pleasant feeling in her hand, which continued for another 1/2 hour. It's been felt like she was still holding it, like a memory or a trace of it. I'll gather some more "intelligence" from her and post soon.

Thanks again

Vtech
    'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

Jetijs,

Jetijs,

I just received the pendants today. I'll deliver the other one asap.

Very beautiful - thank you!!

When I picked them up, I opened the package and of course knew
      what was in them. I took one and left it in the bag and handed it to
      a little girl that was 4 years old. I asked her to tell me what was in
      the bag and she said it was glass and that it was gold color inside
      the glass!

It looks more like plastic but the kinesthetic impression from holding
      something can translate into the visual of it being glass, which it
      looks like.

I pulled it out of the bag so the little girl could get visual feedback
      on her impression, which was completely accurate. I handed it to her
      grandmother and she put it in her hands and she said it was making
      her hands tingle and warm up.

This evening, I asked a lady to hold it and tell me what it feels like,
      (not suggesting tingling or anything) and she said it felt like it was
      "prickly sensations" in her hands. So that is two people telling me the
      same thing.

For me, when I wave my palm over it, I feel a dense air pressure kind
      of feeling. If I stop over it, I actually feel a warmth. I don't know if it
      is just reflecting my own infrared back to me but it is noticeable.

I had a healing session today at a friend's house with a powerful
      healing machine to experience it and have been quite euphoric all day
      since then and will have to wait a bit to do more testing without other
      influence.

But so far, a couple interesting observations of tingling hands and
      the little girl's visualization of something that is glass with something
      gold color inside was totally on!

I keep looking at the loops of the wire and wonder how you kept it like
      that! Don't tell anyone! lol
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Thank you all for your observations.
        Keep them coming
        It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

i found a necklace to wear it on

cool now i can wear the pendant : )

heat.
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi Jetijs,

I have been wearing the pendant since it arrived and there is no question that it causes a calming effect to wash over my entire being. I also feel more energized. Another thing that I notice is a heightened sense of "oneness" with nature. This is something that I do normally experience as I spend much time outside, but it definitely is enhanced and I seem to be noticing and connecting more with the pulsing rhythm of the natural environment.

My creative thinking and insight seems to have accelerated during the past few days and this thinking occurs with a greater sense of immediate clarity than I normally experience. Usually my thoughts will move from the general to specific at a slower pace, so the immediacy of the specific comes as a surprise.

The people around me seem more peaceful and relaxed which is probably a mirroring of my own energy and I find this very comforting.

I will let you know of other experiences as the days unfold. In the meantime, I am very much enjoying my pendant and will continue to express my gratitude to it for its lovely gifts to me!

With Much Love and Gratitude,

Pamela

My PATHS Website
            My Art Website
            My Paintings As Prints
            My Facebook

Comment

Phenomenal

Jetijs,
              Thank you!!
              I'm enjoying the Orgonite Pendant very much. Congrats on sending the purple and gold version, those are the colors of my favorite football team, the Minnesota Vikings! Sweet. I was definitely noticing a calming effect, but at the same time, a warmer feel? It's still in the 20° - 30°F temps here -- I'm not walking out w/a t-shirt on, but there is also a smoother, effortless sensation day to day. I even had a snafu that could've bothered me since I was unable to get help and instead, came up w/the solution myself. It hasn't seen much sunlight yet, but around my place besides the clouds, it seems the sun did me a fav and popped out for a few.
              I was impressed w/the effects since I've been wearing a Q-Link for a year or two, that has strengthened my own electrical field against EMF's, etc., already.
              Kudos to you Jetijs!!
              Bicycling has felt a little bit better, I'm wondering in a months time if that'll increase even more. On my last ride I even came up w/my own solution to keep the chain on my 7 spd. cruiser from falling off every once and awhile, since there's no front dérailleur. I didn't have to order a guide and even recycled some spare plastic parts in the process. Orgonite does a mind good...

So right now, everything is cranking along!!!!

Thanks again,
              Douglas
              With AMEGA You can change your life in minutes...

Hear how here: Live the Energized Life

Comment

Thank you
                Good to hear that the pendants are working well for you
                heat_georgia, the pendant looks good on you

Here are some pictures of our new rainbow pyramid:

It is great for working with chakras
                Thank you!
                Jetijs

Comment

Hi, I am wondering if you are planning on selling these?
                  I would be interested in purchasing one of the pendants. They are beautiful!

Comment

Hi maggieb,
                    yes we are selling those now, but first I needed to hear the beneficial effects of the pendants on others, so that it is clear that they really work and this is not a typical scam. So far we can't keep up with the demand, everyone wants them and we are also trying something new all the time. If you want one, just drop me a PM with your shipping address and I will tell you the prices and shipping charges.
                    Thanks,
                    Jetijs

Comment

Jetijs

i was also wondering if you had a website or catalog. a couple of people have asked me about how they can get a pendant and costs and such. could you send me this info if you have a chance.

i'm still feeling really calm and nice with the pendant.

Thank you!
                      heather

Comment

Orgonite

Hi Jetjis very nice pyramids there.These days I am planning to do some round ones.
                        Do you do the egytian cubit lenght coil in your pendants?
                        Can you tell me price and shipment to Malta EU of those pendants please?
                        Thanks

Comment

Loved the colors in the new rainbow pyramid. I think you need a website...or you can list the pendants/pyramids on Etsy.com

Have you thought about making smaller pendants for pets?

Comment

Hi all
                            Sorry for my late reply. We intend to make a website where you will be able to buy these things, but that will require some time. Till then we can offer pendants and the metal pyramids with the transparent top via PM. You just send me your address and I can send you a pyramid or a pendant.
                            The prices are so far 28$ for a pyramid and the same price for a pendant. The shipping is 5$ for a pendant and 12$ for a pyramid, that is for USA. If you are interested, send ma a PM. It will take about a week to complete the order, because we are overwhelmed with orders right now and there is a line But we will increase the production rate soon.

As for smaller pendants for pets, the coil is the hearth of the thing and it is very hard to make it smaller, so no, so far we can not make them smaller. Also I don't think it would be wise to use the pendants on pets, as they might be too powerful for them. I had a pyramid near the cage of my guinea pig, he was very excited and vital all the time and ran around his cage almost nonstop, after two days I removed the pyramid and he just slept for hours, I guess he was exhausted. It would be better just to place the pyramid or pendant in a place where your pet has access so that he can go near it if he feels like it or go away if he does not like it. My cat likes the pyramids, he loves to sleep near it
                            Thanks

Jetijs

Comment

pendant

good to know about purchasing a pendant!!! thanks.

by the way i still feel really calm, and many people are responding to me differently. someone told me that i looked really different from how i looked two weeks ago. i'm sure it was the energy of the pendant, because i haven't changed any thing about my appearance. i have to say that even the energy of the people around me is getting better too. I mean when i go to school or work people just seem nicer.
                              i plan on getting a few more so that i can switch them depending on what i wear.
                              i love the red one, the green one and the chakra ones!!!
                              again... thank you.
                              heat.

Comment

Jetijs, Thank you again for such a beautiful and helpful device. So far I've been testing the pendant as my wife had a wonderful experience a couple weeks ago and she chose not to try it at this time While I'm not quite as sensitive as her to some things I have in the past worn tachyon items and some related things and found them very good for my well being.

Here's what I've noticed with your pendant. A few days ago I was determined to get up to speed on the Joule Thief circuit and spent 16 hours straight reading on the Internet. Normally I have not been able to do anything close to that long lately without getting very uncomfortable and achy. I realized near the end of the day as the 16th hour approached I was still feeling totally fine with no discomfort. I haven't been able to do that in a long time and had forgotten I even had the pendant on until I began asking myself why I was able to sit and read for that long without any problem. A few days later I did essentially the same thing and same story - no problem. Then yesterday after I had been doing some wood staining I sat down to read on the computer for several hours. I had taken off the pendant and forgot to put it back on. By the time I'd been on the computer for several hours I was getting achy from sitting. So it seems to help with my energy and probably is protecting my auric field from the computer and monitor EMF. If my wife decides to try it eventually (and I think she will) I'll post here impression here too. But for now she might have trouble getting it away from me
                                BTW those are very nice prices on the pendants and pyramids.

There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Working...
                                X