X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freakin Awesome!!!

Originally posted by Sharyn View Post
    Stephen,
    I've done it! I've booked & paid for Levels 1,2 & 3 seminars in Hawaii in August. I just know that I've got to be there!
    I'm coming to meet you !!! Can't wait ! I'm filling out my passport application now!
    See you there!
    Love & Blessings,
    Sharyn
    Guess what??? I just signed up TOO! Last weekend, I finished doing my passport and should get it in about 2 weeks!

We will have SO much FUN, Sharyn - you will LOVE it!

Now, I just have to book the flight and hotel rooms and start packing

Hugzzzz!

Stephen

Comment

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for starting and bringing such a huge amount of energy to this thread

I like all your explanations. It feels right

Originally posted by sterlingpg View Post
      I LOVE the description of LSR as an archetype - very interesting the possibilities of ME'ing any LSR'ishness lol.
      So would you be up for practising on me and my wife Sandra

With much love and gratitude
      Alan
      Save over $1,000 on PATHS
      Live your dreams through choosing PATHS

Comment

Thanks Aime!

Hey Stephen! We miss your wonderful energy! Are you out and about 2 pointing! Hee..Hee...I've been practicing my 2 pointing and I think I'm getting better at it. Except, I'm not sure of what exactly we are suppose to be thinking about when we have the 2 spots.
        YES, I'm ME'ing my way through my universe CONSTANTLY! God, some crazy stuff too! I've been making 'software' and 'upgrading' myself - beat that Microsoft! LOL

I'm so happy you are practicing and getting better at it - the more you can let go, the more you will get it and things will really start to happen in VERY far-reaching ways - in fact you may never know all the connected events to just one two-point on something seemingly simple!

If it's a painful area, do we think about "healing" the pain or think about the area before there was pain? Or not think at all?
        Excellent question! I can only give my own perception of this which is to not think of healing. Rather, I would always try to think in terms of a shift, change, or transformation. Remember, you are not really looking at whatever is in the 'area' as 'real' matter. There is only light (photons) and information in that perceived location. That is why the archetype technique works SO well! Many people have a hard time imagining looking at a cloud of photons that is somehow representing the quantum state of 'matter', so instead, why not have some fun and imagine an archetype (a symbol that represents information) instead! This also helps get the conscious mind out of the way by occupying it with some imagery, to then let the true transformation occur by a mixing of your unconscious, to the other person's unconscious, with the collective unconscious.

In this modality, I repeat, there is no 'thing' you are looking at, nor is there anything solid or 'real' such as 'pain', these are collapses of the wave by our consciousness, and it is this understanding that allows for us to intend something for something different to occur. That people can use their mind to control, eradicate and remove pain is well documented. Surgeries or dentistry etc, without anesthetic, have been recorded for many years - so just how real and powerful is pain? This is most certainly not to take away from the pain many are feeling right now, for this does appear very real and deserves the utmost compassion and care - its just that there are other ways of looking at it and even relieving it - perhaps with a little faith and trust, Permanently! How Awesome!

I hope that helps, Aime!

Stephen

Comment

*hits rewind and reviews mental tape* lol

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
          Hi Stephen,
          Did you meet Sybil Vaughn at your workshop? She is a friend of mine who was at the same one in Seattle.
          Holistic Festivals | Sybil Vaughn | Spokane Washington
          Aaron
          Hi Aaron,

I do recall seeing Sybil at the seminar! However, I do not think we had a chance to meet and chat. She looks and sounds like a super neat person! It would have been really cool to talk to another PATHS user!

It would be awesome to hear her experience of ME!

Say Hi to her from me - perhaps we will meet at some point, for I won't forget her now.

Thanks Aaron,

Stephen

Comment

Thank you Dear Grace!

Originally posted by Grace View Post
            Hi Stephen,
            Originally posted by Grace View Post
            I am so looking forward to hearing more about ME!! You have created a "knowing" that we all can heal ourselves and this Planet!! I adore you for this! Life is absolutely fabulous!! I would love to talk with you soon on skype about ME so that I can post about it on my CEM thread as well!!
            This Energetic Forum is so spectacular at pulling in the most progressive healers and thinkers!!
            I am so incredibly excited about hitting critical mass and evolving this planet into PEACE!! With people like YOU blazing trails we can't miss!! WOWOW THANK GOD FOR PATHS!! With such a powerful spiritual tool everything we do will exceed the maximum potential of all our desires!!
            YOU STEPHEN are amazing!! Thank you for being you!! Rock on with ME!! LIFE IS FABULOUS!!!

It IS FABULOUS, isn't it???

I SO look forward to sharing together again on Skype! We'll have to set it to 'Busy' or 'Please oh please, do not disturb - CEM and ME session in progress' LOL. Do you think Skype would be so kind to make us up a special setting like that???

Yes, all these modalities which are morphogenic fields of information in the Matrix, including the wonderful PATHS, are mixing together and something new is forming from it. I get the feeling of creation here, not just a mechanistic adding or subtracting of skills and abilities depending on what modality cranks us up (in a good way Thanks Aaron for getting me all cranked up way back on the Synchronicity thread on PI ). As Abraham describes, this is truly Leading Edge Life Experience! How GRATEFUL I am to have been drawn together with all of you folks here, and Grace, you are truly one of the BRIGHTEST stars in my sky!

THANK YOU!

Yes, I will rock on with You and ME

Stephen

Comment

Ya'll are so kind.

Thanks for all the kind and helpful responses!

On one level I really get it that we live in our own worlds, so to speak, through our perceptions.Change my mind and change the world/universe(s)-multiverses? Clearing my egoibased peceptions (insecurities) seems important in being more concious and making concious descisions and to more effectively use ME. I have got the book... have only begun reading... so maybe this is addressed in here... Am I right in the assumption that a stong will and having much integrity in our words and actions is a key element to harnessing the "morphic field" of ME and its tools(or energy in general)?

Thanks for the Z-point lead! It seems just the ticket for this/any kind of clearing i am needing. Expecially adressing the hidden parts and payoffs. Thanks! I think I was getting tapped out with the EFT and finding the right phrasing for my feeling ect. I love the Idea of inlisting the subconcious to finish all possiblilities to the statements and intentions...ecxited yet again with another new tool! I feel like I'm in the process of fine tuning myself so I can join and use the ME "morphic field". But then that I think I have to is, I am sure, self creating as well.

Stephen, with the Morphic Field(s) description , thank you! It reminded me of a thought I had reading some of the Power Point pages in the binder my dad brought back from the workshop. This all makes me think of music and time signatures. How when everyone agrees to play in that one particular time signature (and key) a beautiful harmony/melody/rythm can be created and we can play music together.

This music metaphor I am sure is old hat in describing the realms of energy (or morhic fields?) but for me the insight was spawned thinking how I would exlpain this idea to a "non believer"- how thoughts are energy and how thoughts are creative. Its back to the my previous thought that we are doing it now and allways all the time. In the slowed down 3D world a building or a buisness takes time to manifest but its the result of our thoughts coming into resonance with other peoples thoughts. Energy building on energy. In the quantum wolrd though apparently we arent constrained by 3D time space. So there are many more (all) possibilties.

On a "mundane" level I thought that all these different songs and compositions are being played by different groups of people in this "physical" world. One song of creating a building brings into resonance a group of people who agree upon that reality and they continue to play that tune until they have mastered it.(Hopefully).And another song for a new road, and another for a new president. And that lead me to think of how buisness' grow. That more and more people are volunteering to play that tune in that agreed upon time signature. Wether its being hired to work for that "piece of music" or purchace tickets to the concert, so to speak, as a consumer. we are agreeing to vibrate in tune with that product/buisness for howeer long feeding its morhic field.

Pehaps kindergarten LOA philosophy but I am still trying to figure out how exactly a thought is a thing. How is it energy. What is a thought? Is there a link in this forum that strips that idea down. Or maybe its farter in the ME book.

One more "thought" on buisness. hey Kim! Thats exciting starting a buisness in a time when your exploring all this! I just got the feeling reading your post that The ME mind set can/will do wonders for your buisness, whatever it may be! I bet you could even write the workshop off as a tax deductable buisness expense! I'm sure we all could help you manifest the opening week man/woman/spirit power youd need while your away...! Blessings in your new venture!

Blake

Comment

(((Jiga)))

Originally posted by Moria View Post
                I just got a call from a friend that is looking after another friends horse at the moment. The horse, Jiga, is about 26 years young, having some issues with tumors under her tail. She's had these for a few years, but suddenly, now, when her owner is away, it's gotten pretty serious. If any of you feel like practicing on Jiga, to make her feel better and for the tumors to reduce... please work your magic on her! She lost her life long partner a few weeks ago so maybe that has added to her current reality.
                Would appreciate if you Lovely people here, would send her some good energies!
                Jiga is white/grayish, fairly tall, not sure what breed.
                Thank you ALL!!
                Much Love,
                Moria x
                Hello Moria,

Though I did not post in response right away, I did do ME in regards to this situation. I do hope the horse is doing better, though I am also aware that sometimes in the face of seeming ineffectiveness of any kind of modality, what actually is occurring is that there are higher reasons for an apparent decline in health and these I respect.

Let us know how she is doing

Hugzzzz,

Stephen

Comment

Originally posted by Blake View Post
                  One more "thought" on buisness. hey Kim! Thats exciting starting a buisness in a time when your exploring all this! I just got the feeling reading your post that The ME mind set can/will do wonders for your buisness, whatever it may be! I bet you could even write the workshop off as a tax deductable buisness expense! I'm sure we all could help you manifest the opening week man/woman/spirit power youd need while your away...! Blessings in your new venture!

Blake
                  Awww, thanks Blake! Sweet of you to think of helping me out that way! I definitely didn't think of it a write-off....now there's an idea!

Blessings to you!
                  Kim

Comment

Wow

Again thanks to everyone for your responses and reassurances. I apparently hadnt seen them all including the new 4th page. I feel very heard and supported and valued that you all took the time to respond. Thanks!

And Stephen given how much I wrote and your buisy "plate", to address it ALL was really generous! You packed alot into what you wrote. It begs many rereadings to absorb everything. You seemed to grab hold of this ME mind set and make it "work" for you so quick. In what you write you sound like you have already made it your own truth or it fit in perfectly with all you already had learned. ? Any more thoughts on how/why its adopted quicker by some than others and anything that helps in primering a mind to grasp its field (or let go of our old one)...a classic LSR question I am sure...The workshop, I know, will be in my near future!

Much thanks for taking the time to pay such kind attention to this thread and play the role of the ME maverick for us PATHers.

AND...I would love to claim a spot in your line-o-transformation. When you have time let me know. Until then I'll keep reading and practicing with me pa.
                    Bueno Senor y Senoritas
                    Blake

Comment

• Thanks again Adrienne!

Originally posted by Adrienne View Post
                      OK, while i was posting my last post, i guess Stephen was posting too, sooooooooooo i went and read them and could feel the power I get off of Stephen when were talking and he is building a rapore/morphic connection with me, but while i was breathing it felt like i was breathing in clean freash air.....and/or light????
                      not sure what that was.....were you doing ME????
                      We have a great connection, i really enjoy it.
                      I'm not sure if i shared this yet, but i was at work after the first time that Stephen did ME on me and could feel it while he did it on some ohter people too.
                      Very cool, not sure if this is cuz were so close in proximity or what, but wow.
                      I can also as i write this feel enegy moving/or losening in my upper back...crazy, and loving it...And it is starting to make alot of sense to me, but words elude me for describing my understanding.
                      Very cool Sharyn, i am so happy for you about going to Hawaii.....YEEEAH
                      I am also learning so much that it feels like there is no time, then i say to myself 'whats the rush?' cuz i have all the time in the world, and everything will happen perfectly in perfect time...(regardless of the no time thing )
                      toot ta loo for now.... LOVE ADRIENNE
                      Cool post, Adrienne! I'm So glad you are perceiving the shifts from M.E.

Its hard to describe in words the connection we all have and how doing ME can affect the rest of the collective. You reading typed pixels on the screen in that post, applying conscious attention to the morphogenic field that is 'ME", or a host of other ways, can result in shifts and changes.

Reading Dr. Bartletts book with its surprise ending can cause a major shift in your life. (I'll write about what happened to me, another time hehe)
                      Just learning about ME at one point in your life, can immediately time-travel back with shifts and transformations, besides all the ones that you may intend for yourself or others during actual ME sessions.

I have had feedback from several friends, as well as my own observations, of unusual, unexpected shifts in their life, all happening about the time that I started my interest in this phenomenal transformational consciousness technology! Infreakincredible!!! I know my own life, already very active with transformational changes and events from PATHS and other interests, has had CLEAR transformations attributable to ME!

Thank you again for allowing me to 'play' and practice ME, Adrienne

Love and light,

Stephen

Comment

• Stephen Darlin

Hey Sweet & Handsome...

That PFE is good stuff, huh!!!

I'm so grateful to you for starting this thread -- I'm almost finished with my second reading of the book, and have been practicing here and there on myself, my inanimate objects, friends at a distance, whatever. One thing that I've been doing is two-pointing myself with one hand on my head, crown chakra-ish area, and one hand at a point off my physical body in my energy field. It is aFREAKINmazing what happens to me when I do that. I don't know if you're familiar with Network Chiropractic, but it is very much akin to ME in some ways, and Reiki in others -- it's a modality where they just touch certain points on the spine VERY lightly, and the body goes into this allover undulating wave-like movement, and it corrects all kinds of things. I had network for about 12 weeks about 7 or so years ago and just loved the results I got....but it got really expensive and I was a grad student/single mom at the time...so had to quit. Then later when I was working I went to a massage therapist who also did reiki, and whenever she did her reiki stuff on me, my body would go right into one of those Network Chiropractic wave movement things, without her even touching me. Well....when I do this two-pointing on myself, same thing happens (except not so fluid, there are a fair number of jerking movements too)....when it's over I feel so calm. Flooded with calm. I have no idea what is being accomplished but it blows me away how powerful the energy shift is, for it to do that to my body.

I am REALLY looking forward to the SF workshop (I got in, btw) -- I can't wait to learn in that immersion environment.

Bizarre thing for me, thinking about this, is that I don't consider myself a "healer" or anything....I'm just following the magnetism of what calls to me...so I don't see myself putting out a shingle and charging people....and when I start thinking of it as a "healing modality" I think "um...why are you going to this?????" but what an amazing amazing life tool for getting your resistance out of the way so that you can expand in joy and power and love and manifestation. I think you're absolutely right about the new thing that is coming into being with the convergence of all these modalities.

Fun.

MUAH!!!!
                        Chansonette

Comment

• Hi firehorse!

Originally posted by firehorse View Post
                          Hi Stephen,
                          Thank you for starting and bringing such a huge amount of energy to this thread
                          I like all your explanations. It feels right
                          So would you be up for practising on me and my wife Sandra
                          With much love and gratitude
                          Alan
                          Alan, you're welcome! Yes, it feels right to me too! (I know its hard to believe that lol )
                          And yes, I'd love to practice on you and your wife!

There are some really far-reaching effects that many have observed from ME. For example, someone may come to you complaining of a sore shoulder, so you do a two-point, the shoulders feels different, better, but that persons relationship with their mother improves - amazing!

Lots more to come!

Stephen

Comment

• So Exciting - I'm vibrating in my chair

Reading these posts about ME is so exciting I can hardly sit still. I sooooooo want to get the book and find out more and more!!!! I checked the website for where there might be a session but nothing any where near my area [yet].
                            These discussion on this and other forums is so enlivening I just can't wait to read what the newest posts are saying.
                            WOW!!
                            I want to know more! , I want to know everything! , I want to know now!

I know there is no rush - all in good time
                            Stephen, reading about your experiences has been so incredible - keep it coming.
                            So much to learn!!!!!
                            Don't ya just love it!!!

Love you all,
                            Moxie
                            Love, Light, Gratitude & Joy
                            CeCee

My Mystic PATHS Website
                            Word Whisperer
                            My Squidoo Lens - ThetaHealing, Reiki,

Comment

• Check this cascade of synchronicity out!!!

Hugs and smoochies to all ...'cept the guys - you can have a good firm handshake lol, ok, I'd hug ya too if ya wanted :P

Ok, here is a story of synchronicities and ME that you might find cool!

Some of you know that I recently went to a city about 8 hours away to personally deliver my Canadian Passport application so that I can get it in about 2 weeks instead of about 8 if I was to mail it. I need the Passport for Hawaii in August for Level I, II, and II ME YAY!
                              I had a friend I've known for about 3 years online and on the phone that lives near the city I was going to so I left her an email with my number on it in case she wanted to finally meet for a Yak session. No, not the beast you could shave and make sweaters out of, but a chin-wag, you know, a pow-wow, or if you're still confused, to Catch Up On Old Times

Ok, so I'm coming back from the city I went to, and who phones, JUST AS I AM DRIVING BY THE TURN OFF TO HER PLACE? Yes! She calls, and says 'sure, come up for a visit' (aka yak, chin-wag - you get the point :P ) So we visit, and I find out she has become even more open minded since we had last talked months ago, so I broach the ME idea. She is open to it and we talk about it and practice and I even show her which she picks up on right away.

Then, she brings out her Dragon Tarot cards (big surprise to me- that she's taken this up) and does a very good reading, especially for being so new to it. Then, she goes and finds a brand new box of the Faery Oracle (I'd never heard of it) which is similar in some ways to Tarot but doesn't have the same card designations.
                              The Faery Oracle seems more open-ended. She wants to give this to me for she said it hadn't really resonated with her. I'm like ummmm, ok, I wasn't really interested in this beforehand, but perhaps I should accept and see where this goes.

2 days later, this is the quote of the day from Abraham-Hicks:

Take the worthiness that is yours, and let the Fairies of the Universe assist you. Stop taking so much responsibility upon yourself, and live happily ever after. Shorten that crevasse between where you are and where you want to be, on every subject, to now, now, now, now, now. Ride the wave. Just pluck the fruit You dont have to be the one who puts it in the ground any more. You can just skip across the top of things and pluck the fruit of all of the things you want. Oh, fruit. Oh, delicious this, delicious this, delicious this, delicious this. In other words, its all right there for you; its ready for you to receive it as fast and as soon as you will vibrationally let it in.

I've never even SEEN Abraham talk about Faeries before, and here is a major TIP from the universe that maybe I should pay attention to!
                              Then, there is the ME reference (my interpretation) to the WAVE which is a major component of the Quantum Physics explanation behind ME. WOW!

So ya, I'm lookin' into the Faeries, and riding the wave and seeing where it goes!

Love and light,

Stephen

Comment

• Blake, you rock!

Hi Blake!
                                I really enjoy how you explain yourself - easy to understand yet full of depth - are you a writer? Do you want to be? Cuz man, I think you really know how to get your ideas across.

Ok, lets take a look see at what you posted:

On one level I really get it that we live in our own worlds, so to speak, through our perceptions.Change my mind and change the world/universe(s)-multiverses? Clearing my egoibased peceptions (insecurities) seems important in being more concious and making concious descisions and to more effectively use ME. I have got the book... have only begun reading... so maybe this is addressed in here... Am I right in the assumption that a stong will and having much integrity in our words and actions is a key element to harnessing the "morphic field" of ME and its tools(or energy in general)?
                                Well, this is just my perception and experience so far but, it seems to me that the shifts from the Higher Source that does the actual 'work' of ME is always for the good, for the better of the person. Thus, my conclusion is that a similar desire, call it integrity or what have you, is needed to really soar with ME. I believe the archetype of ME, its very morphic field, was designed in its very core, with this benevolent slant to it. One super neat thing is that unlike modalities that are 'running energy' which ME definitely does not, well, you don't have to worry about clearing 'negative' energies or anything like that. There is no Psychic self-defense that you have to do. ME is about Transformation from the Source and has been created to be SAFE and EASY to use. Though one may feel various energies before, during, and after an ME session - the shift is happening on a quantum level that involves new light and information arrangements.

As for strong will, I would say this is not required at all. The foundation of ME is a very simple technique to measure change (the two-point) and an understanding of how to 'drop down, set intent, and let go' that accesses that morphic field. Letting go means not exerting any will or thoughts of any controlling nature whatsoever. Wanting to control an outcome will result in no result with ME. Letting go so that Source may affect the shift, will bring results, even if not perceived in the moment by the person (if you're doing this with a person). Here is a big key to very effective ME sessions: The More Easily You Can Let Go and TRUST and Enter Into a 'NO-Place', The Better!

Thanks for the Z-point lead! It seems just the ticket for this/any kind of clearing i am needing. Expecially adressing the hidden parts and payoffs. Thanks! I think I was getting tapped out with the EFT and finding the right phrasing for my feeling ect. I love the Idea of inlisting the subconcious to finish all possiblilities to the statements and intentions...ecxited yet again with another new tool! I feel like I'm in the process of fine tuning myself so I can join and use the ME "morphic field". But then that I think I have to is, I am sure, self creating as well.
                                I am SO happy you are finding things to help you with the issues you face. Consider also, when you get to practicing ME, the ideas of Time-travel to when you may not have had those issues, and shifting your current 'you' to that past 'you'. Or, perhaps using a different dimension 'you' or parallel universe 'you' that does not have those issues, and simply shifting that part of you over to the one you perceive right now as 'you' Fun and confusing EH??? That is GOOD! Dr. Bartlett spends a LOT of time in the seminar completely confusing one's left-brain logical rational self so that it finally gets out of the way to allow the MAGIC to start happening

Stephen, with the Morphic Field(s) description , thank you! It reminded me of a thought I had reading some of the Power Point pages in the binder my dad brought back from the workshop. This all makes me think of music and time signatures. How when everyone agrees to play in that one particular time signature (and key) a beautiful harmony/melody/rythm can be created and we can play music together.

This music metaphor I am sure is old hat in describing the realms of energy (or morhic fields?) but for me the insight was spawned thinking how I would exlpain this idea to a "non believer"- how thoughts are energy and how thoughts are creative. Its back to the my previous thought that we are doing it now and allways all the time. In the slowed down 3D world a building or a buisness takes time to manifest but its the result of our thoughts coming into resonance with other peoples thoughts. Energy building on energy. In the quantum wolrd though apparently we arent constrained by 3D time space. So there are many more (all) possibilties.

On a "mundane" level I thought that all these different songs and compositions are being played by different groups of people in this "physical" world. One song of creating a building brings into resonance a group of people who agree upon that reality and they continue to play that tune until they have mastered it.(Hopefully).And another song for a new road, and another for a new president. And that lead me to think of how buisness' grow. That more and more people are volunteering to play that tune in that agreed upon time signature. Wether its being hired to work for that "piece of music" or purchace tickets to the concert, so to speak, as a consumer. we are agreeing to vibrate in tune with that product/buisness for howeer long feeding its morhic field.
                                I LOVE your music metaphor for the morphic fields!! And no, I hadn't heard it before - you are a wealth of good stuff here!

I think another key to realize with these morphic fields and joining them is that it is an act of awareness, of consciousness and 'getting out of your own way' that allows one to merge and flow with them. At super example of this is getting to the point of 'downloading' the information and skills of a Master at something - say in the field of acupunture, or playing a musical instrument - incredible!

Ok, so I'm a major noob at ME, and I need LOTS of practice and no doubt will go through MANY refinements in my understanding but what is important is that it is SIMPLE, and better understanding does NOT mean more effective! Knowing the basics and being able to 'let go' after one's intention is far more powerful!

Thank you EVERYONE for your replies and enthusiasm on this thread - it really gets me SUPER CRANKED UP in excitement over ME and all the other good stuff here!!!

Namaste!

Stephen

Comment

Working...
                                X