Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharyn, Moria...oh I didn't know there was another message board. I, too , kept looking but never found it and didn't think to register either.
    Ahh...thanks for the tip ladies.

Oh cool thanks Adrienne! I didn't know it meant friend. I love that!
    Thanks for sharing your experience too.

I'm half way through the book...I haven't gotten to the 2 point thingy yet.

Love,
    Aime

Comment

good morning

hi,
      just realized that Je t'aime means i love you....so ya the word aime does show up in love...
      just wanted to share that..

And i am feeling so much better today, had a chat with my dear friend last night and it was exstremely helpful.

Thanks Stephen....

Love and light.... ...Adrienne
      Matrix Energetics Sessions-Private message me

www.paths-makeithappen.com

http://www.divineopenings.com/cmd.php?af=1060186

Comment

You're welcome Sharyn

Originally posted by Sharyn View Post
        Thanks for the info Aaron,
        I've just found some articles about Rupert Sheldrake & Morphogenics fields. I'll post the links in a separate thread so that this one stays just for ME. I found them really interesting.
        I am just so excited by this thread & the whole concept of ME. I spoke to Stephen earlier this afternoon.... thank you again, for your great explanations & generous sharing of your time, Stephen
        After we'd finished talking Stephen 2 pointed me & a few minutes later I messaged him that something was happening to me. I could feel little ripples & waves like a shifting of energy in my solar plexus. Very Exciting!
        I'm off to reread my ME book again tonight & practise, practise,practise. Hopefully, I'll be able to link everything together soon.
        Love & Blessings,
        Sharyn
        Love & Blessings,
        Sharyn
        I'm glad you enjoyed that little session, Sharyn.

One of the greatest things about ME is helping people, and often in seemingly miraculous ways. Someone said in a post on the ME board, that with it you could be intending a shift in what appears to be a shoulder issue, help that, but also end up improving their relationship with their mother! However, another great thing is that there is a very reciprocal shift in the person using ME. We are all connected, we are all one. The feeling of doing it is very relaxing and positive as well.

I know you will do very well with ME, Sharyn, as you totally have the idea of letting go of all of your preconceived notions, which reside in the left-brain thinking, and just let the amazing power and knowledge of the unconscious mind take over. If you are doing this with another person, then the path is this: [your] unconscious to [their] unconscious to the Collective Unconscious, zero-point energy, Mind of God, *insert name/label of choice here* lol.

Looking forward to hearing of your experiences!

Cheers!

Stephen

Comment

Awesome Chansonette!

Originally posted by Chansonette View Post
          Hi Aime,

I love your name, btw. Beautiful. I'm really excited about going too. How can I not, after all this conversation and then as it happens there's a seminar 25 miles from me??? I'm gonna get the book and start reading so I'm prepared. I'll totally keep you posted!!!!
          love & hugs
          Chansy
          That is Fabulous that you are going to the seminar, Chansonette!

The book is very good, though for those that don't 'get it', it may seem lacking in details and information, but what it needed to get a good start is there!

Enjoy!

Stephen

Comment

Hope to see you there!

Originally posted by Sharyn View Post
            That is fantastic news Chansonette. How great that you can attend one so close to you !
            I should love to do the workshops in Hawaii in August, so I'm putting out the intention that the means to do so will come about.
            I did a quick search last night to check airfares & realised it is quite a bit closer for me to travel to Hawaii than San Francisco, although still very expensive.
            Oh well, I have 6 weeks to manifest the $$ before the bookings close so I'll be working on it!
            Love & Abundance,
            Sharyn
            If you come, that would be (in Dr. Bartletts words) FREAKIN AWESOME! lol

I am going to Hawaii as well - this I have 2 pointed, and collapsed the wave on - the shift has occurred - yippeeeee lol

Cheers!

Stephen

Comment

Am I understanding that you can do ME from a distance? It's not necessary to be there in person? If so, I'm even more interested.

Stephen - did you happen to ask Dr. Bartlett about a seminar in the midwest?!

Universe - please send me the means and ways needed to attend an ME seminar - SOON!!

Ann
              Paths To Your Success

Comment

Hey Stephen

Hey Stephen,

did you ask the CEM practitioner what he preffered more? ME or CEM?

as they both seem to be similar?

thanks

Indigo

Comment

I Love SF

Hey Sharyn Darlin

I love the SF Bay Area and call it home..but I'm with you gf...even if it WEREN'T cheaper (but how cool for you, lucky dog!!!) I'd go to Hawaii

love & hugs

Chansy

Comment

Asking with you, Ann Honeypie!!!

Your wish is granted...says the Universe...who is really just YOU, expanded, anyway

big hugs...can't wait to hear how your opportunity manifests...meanwhile...I'm asking for you and with you, gf!!!!!!!!!!!

love & hugs

Chansy

Comment

I have read the book, and tried to 2point without any success....I have a couple questions
                      -did anyone who has been to the seminar have success with this before they went or was it just after?

-what exactly do you mean by "collapsing the wave"
                      -when you are working on a specific issue, do you think of that issue or are you just in a state of relaxation and letting whatever happen, happen?

I am really trying to get this....but I think I need a little more direction as far as what you are actually thinking, or trying to feel. When you first find a spot do you pick any random spot? as for the second spot, how do you choose?

These are probably silly questions, but I think I am really missing something!! Any help would be appreciated, as I don't see a seminar for me anytime soon!
                      Thanks

Comment

Thank you Adrienne...

Originally posted by Adrienne View Post
                        hi,
                        just realized that Je t'aime means i love you....so ya the word aime does show up in love...
                        just wanted to share that..
                        And i am feeling so much better today, had a chat with my dear friend last night and it was exstremely helpful.
                        Thanks Stephen....
                        Love and light.... ...Adrienne

Glad you're feeling better Adrienne!

ME cannot harm you or anyone else. The 'work' of the transformation is being done by a Higher Power, not by the practitioner. This fact alone , besides all the other weird stuff, makes a limited amount of analysis by any left-brain inspection possible.

Take care, dear (((((((Adrienne)))))))

Stephen

Comment

Indeed!

Originally posted by Ann-ticipatingSuccess View Post
                          Am I understanding that you can do ME from a distance? It's not necessary to be there in person? If so, I'm even more interested.
                          Stephen - did you happen to ask Dr. Bartlett about a seminar in the midwest?!
                          Universe - please send me the means and ways needed to attend an ME seminar - SOON!!

Ann

Absolutely it can be done at a distance!

There are many stories on the ME board showing this. I have done it myself, even before going to the seminar but on the trip down there which I will post about later.

There is no Time or Space in the Matrix! These are illusions of the material world be only believe is so 'real' and 'solid' LOL!

I didn't ask Dr. Bartlett about any seminar in the midwest, however, I do plan on preparing the facilities and having the attendees for one up in Northern BC where I live.

Lovin ME, LOL

Stephen

Comment

They both are awesome!

Originally posted by indigo View Post
                            Hey Stephen,
                            did you ask the CEM practitioner what he preffered more? ME or CEM?
                            as they both seem to be similar?
                            thanks
                            Indigo
                            Hi Indigo,

No, I did not ask - its hard to describe even approaching this question with any words that will make sense. ME defies left-brain analysis as will be brought up over and over. I do not know a lot about CEM so will refrain from direct comments about it - see Dear Grace for that!

I will say this: both are valid since we believe they are valid. They are not similar except where they are, but they definitely approach this from different angles.

To me, the best thing for anyone to do is go with what feels right for THEM, what burns inside and you just 'know' you have to learn and practice
                            ME is not for everyone as CEM is not for everyone, but if it is for you - then go for either or BOTH and enjoy!

Love and light,

Stephen

Comment

No silly questions! They are all good!

I have read the book, and tried to 2point without any success....I have a couple questions
                              -did anyone who has been to the seminar have success with this before they went or was it just after?
                              Especially at first, 2 pointing may actually be happening for you Nadine, but you just need to get more sensitive to the information being displayed to you. I had success before the seminar, but this is not as common. I would love to help you if you wish - please PM me.

-what exactly do you mean by "collapsing the wave"
                              -when you are working on a specific issue, do you think of that issue or are you just in a state of relaxation and letting whatever happen, happen?
                              Collapsing the wave is discussed in the book, but there are a lot of things that are left vague because ME will be a very personal, unique-to-you experience that no other person will do things just like you do them. Collapsing the wave is also described as 'letting go', which I can also share with you if you would like some help with this. There is both directed ME, and times when you just let whatever happen, knowing it is the best thing for that person at that time.

I am really trying to get this....but I think I need a little more direction as far as what you are actually thinking, or trying to feel. When you first find a spot do you pick any random spot? as for the second spot, how do you choose?
                              Anyone can 'do' ME. However, most get hung up on trying too hard, on thinking too much, yet you are asking some very good questions. For me, I do very little conscious thinking, yet information is coming in that I respond to and intend with. You can pick either a spot as described in the book or simply go intuitively to where you feel drawn to something 'interesting' which may not be on the body, with either the person in front of you, or obviously if you are doing long-distance ME. The second spot, once touched, will cause a change in the first one, OR, you simply go to your intuitive second spot and 'join' them, thus entangling them Quantumly. Your consciousness is doing all of this. Several times now, I have had spontaneous 'anchor' spots for the first Point just show up in front of where my hand is - manifesting itself as a hotter spot that clearly gets cooler if I move it side to side. I could be talking with someone on the phone or Skype when this occurs, or perhaps feel drawn to wanting to help someone I see in a store or someplace - which happened 2 days ago. The words above cannot describe the feelings I have about this and while doing this - incredible!

These are probably silly questions, but I think I am really missing something!! Any help would be appreciated, as I don't see a seminar for me anytime soon!
                              Thanks
                              Those are great questions! You might just need to shift your awareness the tiniest bit and then you will 'get it'. PM if you wish to discuss further.

Thank you,

Stephen

Comment

Originally posted by Chansonette View Post
                                Your wish is granted...says the Universe...who is really just YOU, expanded, anyway

big hugs...can't wait to hear how your opportunity manifests...meanwhile...I'm asking for you and with you, gf!!!!!!!!!!!

love & hugs

Chansy
                                Awwwwwwwww, Chansonette!! Thank you SO much!!!

I know it's a done deal, now!

Ann
                                Paths To Your Success

Comment

Working...
                                X