Cause of cancer and prevention?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cause of cancer and prevention?

I would like to know everyone opinion about the cause of cancer and what everyone do to prevent it.

About cancer cure, I recently suggest a website to someone that turn out to be questionable website (quackwatch). From experience, I know this:
    - reiki or alike are good for prevention and detection but may not be effective cure.
    - natural product in its natural form is better than synthetic medicine.

Is there a cure that can really cure cancer? May be an example of stadium III patient that can live longer than 10 years? Anything bellow that is a scam?

From all I've learned over at Alternative Medicine Forums, Blogs & FAQs on CureZone.com leads me to some common themes from people that have cured themselves from many chronic dis-ease.

Diet- diet is important. You ARE what you eat. It's the difference from eating nutrient dense foods, or simply processed fillers. I noticed that when I had access to an organic supply of food for a little over a month I felt GOOD. I began to sleep at night again instead of tossing and turning all night. I no longer had gas or body odor. And I had lots of energy. Now that I'm back with my family they sort of ridiculed me for wanting to be healthy and just began to expect me to eat what they eat. And it has been convenient too, not needing to fix my own meals. But all the bad things have been returning even though my family thinks they are eating healthy. I'm trying to figure out what I need to do to get back to a healthy diet.

Cleansing- Internal cleansing is a must. Colon cleanses, parasite cleanses, liver cleanses, kidney cleanses. Many of these cleanses need to be repeated over and over until one has thoroughly cleansed themself. Without cleansing the internal organs and fluids toxins will continue to infect the body.

Way of thinking has an impact to health. Typically much more than is given credit for. It's ones thinking that brings them to the notion of wanting to cleanse themselves of disease. Thinking is important. And slow, happy, contented, mindful thinking is good.

Other things I've heard about is the ph balance of ones body. With the proper ph balance the body fluids can carry an ample amount of oxygen like they need. With a lower ph the oxygen is DRASTICALLY reduced. I am unable to remember the difference of oxygen from a ph difference of .1, but it is SIGNIFICANT. There's alkalizing drinks one can make to increase ph. And baths that cleanse the lymph system. Rebounding/small trampoline, is a good exercise I've read about to cleanse the lymph system too.

Oxygen therapy I've read about being good. I've read about people using ozone generators to dissolve tumors. When I hear about people drinking ozonated water it reminds me of ph and how a higher ph has more oxygen.

On a side note I feel bad for all the people being misled by the large industry. ("C'mere naive money bag/"human", step on into this massive microwave. Trust me I'm a doctor"whos education was written by the pharma industry". Now take all these pills/"which actually lower the ph of the body". Now write me a check for $XX,XXX.") Actually I bet the check is first. There's no miracle pill or cure for any dis-ease. It's a matter of cleansing the body and eating healthy. Also a change of attitude can do a LOT.

But check out curezone. I've seen lots of people that have told their stories of healing.
    If you've made it this far then I've finally quit rambling.

Comment

Thanks.

It is hard to argue with family, maybe you should add a compensating menu.

What do you mean by cleansing?

I have a doctor friend at facebook. He post seminar result about cancer often. When I mention that one should not take chemo and radiation, he said thank you.....
      Last edited by sucahyo; 12-17-2009, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Cleansing the insides of the body is what I mean. Removing toxins and accumulated wastes and parasites. By clearing out the parasites, toxins, and wastes one is well on their way to health. Then follow it up with a healthy diet and avoid bad foods. Check out this link. It has some links to "foods that kill" and "toxins", pretty near the top of the article. Diet that heals - elimination, blood type, kinesiology, juices, flax seed

I think that one should start with parasite removal and bowel cleanses. After removing the parasites then one can do liver flushes. If one has parasites and does a liver flush it'll make you nauseaus. But what I did was found a liver flush by tsetsi in the liver flush support forum that doesn't cause nausea. It's the egg yolk, lime, oil flush. It doesn't cause nausea and it's supposed to dissolve stones while cleansing the liver. It may take a little time to find. But just do a search using those parameters in the liver flush support forum if you're curious about it. Or I can find it if you are looking for it.

Also in the links to these support forums make sure to check out the description link and the ones next to it. It's right under the name of the forum in the top middle of the page.

Here's the parasite support forum Parasites Support Forum: Parasites Cleanse & Worms Cleansing Forum, Page 258, Herbal Remedies, Traditional Remedies, Dewormers, Wermifuge, Wormwood, Black Walnut, Cloves, Garlic, Cayenne, Black Pepper, Apple Seeds:
        Here's the bowel cleanse Bowel Cleanse Support Forum, Page 245, Intestinal Cleanse, Colon Detox, Colon Cleansing:
        Here's the liver flush Liver Flush Support Forum, Page 665, Liver Cleanse, Liver Purge, Gallstones Cleanse, Gall Bladder Flush, Allergies, Intolerance:

All of these forums are from Alternative Medicine Forums, Blogs & FAQs on CureZone.com There is a lot of info from that site, and it just keeps growing. Kind of an information overload over there.
        If you've made it this far then I've finally quit rambling.

Comment

cancer and effective cancer therapies

There are a lot of dogmatic schools of thought about the "#1 cause
          of cancer is such and such."

The truth is that there are many causes of cancer.

Depriving a cell of oxygen will cause it to turn anaerobic and will start
          fermenting sugar to feed itself instead of taking in oxygen. That is a
          way to cause cancer (oxygen deprivation).
          See Otto Warburg Nobel prize winner. Must have Nobel Speech:
          http://nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/m...rg-lecture.pdf

It was known the oxygen connection and then Johanna Budwig appears
          to know the connection with cottage cheese/flax oil, helps with enzymes
          in the oxygenation process. This has cured many people of cancer:
          Healing Cancer Naturally: Authentic Information On Dr. Johanna Budwig's Diet & Healing Protocol Based On Her Original German Works

Genetic mutation by carcinogenic substance is another way to
          cause cancer. These mutations can be caused not only by substance
          but also by electrical emissions, etc... such as children that have high
          rates of leukemia that live near major power lines. And the ever growing
          brain damage and tumors that are caused by cell phones. So chelation
          and other detoxification methods like infrared saunas under strict protocols
          such as what Dr. Sherry Rodgers used...I'm talking a very serious
          sauna detox amongst other things:
          Sherry Rogers MD you'll
          have to search around for more info from her.

Cancer can be seen as a vitamin c deficiency since low ascorbic acid
          levels in tissue doesn't allow the proper formation of "ground substance"
          that acts as a binding agent for good strong collagen. It is hyaluronic
          acid and ascorbic acid that works together to make the cement. Cancer
          cells release a hyaluronidase that dissolves this ground substance
          weakening the collagen and allowing the tumor to spread. See the
          Linus Pauling and Ewen Cameron studies and not the fraudulent Mayo
          clinic anti vitamin c propaganda nonsense.

Everyone has cancer cells but the immune system is in good enough shape
          to get rid of it, usually. This is just a fact of life. People that live on sugar is feeding
          yeast in their body and this sugar is junk food for cancer cells helping them
          thrive. The yeast beats down the immune system and the body becomes
          a walking fungus factory and the sugar that keeps this up feeds anaerobic
          cancer cells causing them grow and grow. See the yeast/cancer connection.
          Cancer Candida and Fungus - natural cancer therapy by Dr. Simoncini
          maple syrup and baking soda cooked and consumed. Sugar appears to be
          acting as a carrier for the alkaline baking soda to go directly to cancer
          cells since cancer cells have a serious preference for sugar.

Nutrition is of course important because of the above reasons. It helps
          the body detox, oxygenate itself better, provides nutrition to have strong
          tissue and a strong immune system. Dr. Lorraine Day has a simple
          raw food juicing method for curing cancer.
          Dr. Lorraine Day's Personal, Official Web Site - Her Amazing Recovery from Cancer.

Check out http://www.energeticforum.com/dr-isa...edical-doctor/
          Dr. Castillo probably has one of the highest cure rates for cancer.

Cancer has been cured by simple heat, red and infrared light and even
          intention.

I've seen too many people murdered by the oncologists including family
          members. There are many non-invasive methods to cure cancer that
          are highly successful. The thing is that the average person simply isn't
          willing to change their lifestyle to accommodate these changes even though
          their life literally depends on it.

I have seen too many times people being
          taken advantage of by their doctors, been put through the wringer with
          chemo, radiation and surgery, and when all hope fails, as it is statistically
          predicted that it will, then they will elect to do the "radical" natural
          methods, at which time it is too late. I have literally seen this over and
          over.

One therapy in conventional medicine I am actually hopeful for is for
          esophageal cancer in children. Red light kills cancer cells, period, it's not
          even debatable as far as I'm concerned and we have the cat scans, blood
          work and pretty much anything else you can think of to prove it. Anyway,
          photosensitive herbs like st johns wort, some parsley and others have
          photosensitive chemicals (that make you tan quicker in the sun) and
          cancer cells have an affinity for them. They soak up these chemicals.
          The normal organs do too but not as much.

Expose red light to those cells and there is a chemical reaction that causes
          the cancer cell to kill itself as a matter of fact. So in children, photofrin,
          a synthetic photosensitive chemical can be injected in the children,
          accumulates in the cancer cells in their throat and fiber optics with red
          light can be put down their throat so the light shines on the area where
          the cells are loaded with the photosensitive chemicals and the chemical
          reaction happens that instantly kills the cancer.
          Axcan Pharma Inc. - Welcome to Photofrin
          Read section 3 on this website about photodynamic therapy:
          Esophageal Cancer Treatment
          PDT (photodynamic therapy) is the "smart sounding" term the medical
          establishment prefers for nothing other than plain and simple red light
          in 630-670nm range. There is nothing special about it no matter how
          many times they talk about a "special frequency" of light. They also
          don't know about the optimum frequencies to pulse it to crank their
          results above anything they've seen...they mostly use steady non-pulsed
          red light.

When I was neck deep in this about 8 years ago, this method was just
          developing it seems. I'm not sure where it went but it was one of the
          most non-invasive and effective "conventional" methods I've seen. The
          only thing that wasn't natural was the synthetic version of the photosensitive chemicals. I believe the benefits outweight the risks of
          this chemical that I don't think had any serious effects.

Anyway, this is NOT advice, I'll just say what one of the things I would
          do. I'd load up on photosensitive herbs and bath my entire body in intense
          red and infrared light pulsed at 292Hz for 30 minutes to an hour a day and
          I'd do that at least 3-4 days a week - along with some other nutritional
          supplements and a few other immune system boosting methods.

Every cell is photosensitive and it is the mitochondria in a cell that is the
          most responsive to red/infrared light. As soon as red light hits it, it kicks
          into high gear, atp production increases, etc... and all the complicated
          kreb cycle activities are cranked up.

For brain tumors, the Spanish studies showed that thc from marijuana
          stopped the growth of the cancer. Study was first suppressed, but you can
          easily find it now.
          Marijuana Chemical May Fight Brain Cancer

You can see this on a bacterial cause of cancer...this was a popular
          all encompasing cause of cancer:
          http://www.energeticforum.com/health...-bacteria.html

The Alivizatos Treatment Program
          If they are doing the real formula, it works. I wouldn't be surprised if they
          took the formula from my mentor's research. He knew Alivizatos and Dr.
          Donsbach funded the trip and we got the formula from the patent
          archives that weren't avail online at the time. Niacin, C and Ribose
          by IV. It can be done orally with benefit but not as good. Coupled with
          red light and other modalities, I have personally witnessed it work over
          and over.

You can see the organization that has done more than any other group
          to supress effective cancer treatments are progapanda machines:
          ACS :: Greek Cancer Cure
          They say the formula had brown sugar, etc... the alanine they mention,
          is a half truth. dl-phenylalanine was used ONLY for one particular kind
          of cancer I believe...I think it was leukemia or something.

Spokane Daily Chronicle - Google News Archive Search

The Spokesman-Review - Google News Archive Search

Tri City Herald - Google News Archive Search

This is the first time I saw those articles. Rodger's sister died
          after living a normal life for a few years after a treatment with
          Alivizatos. Came back to the states, was pain free, lived normal,
          won the woman's golf championship. It was recommended for
          her to come for another treatment and she never did. For her,
          it came back but she had a high quality life for a few years
          after one treatment. There are others right here in my town
          that are cancer free TO THIS DAY from one treatment from
          Alivizatos.

I uploaded an entire zip file with all the original patents,
          translations, etc... that Rodger picked up in Greece. If I can
          find it I'll post a link to it. I know I put it up sometime in the
          past. It was the first time the formula was openly released
          to the public.

bis beta carboxyethyl germanium sesquioxide is an organic germanium.
          By itself, has cured cancer. The body sees it almost like pure oxygen.
          It looks like you can get Dr. Asai's book here:
          http://www.organicgermanium.net/images/dr_asai_book.pdf
          Several years back, I bought about a dozen copies off the internet
          for safe keeping and for passing around to friends. Jarrow brand
          organic germanium is probably the best.

There are a few people that have used some of the PATHS modules
          like cellular and immune modules in conjunction with a few other
          modalities that are cancer free now.
          Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
          Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
          RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Wow, thank you all for the answer . My sister ask me if I can give some advise to her friend. Her friend has already taken too much chemo and intend to find alternative medication.

I also read somewhere here about cancer is not an illness but only a protection mechanism by the body to remove toxic/acid from the blood.

For nutrition, I am thinking about food with less sugar, less carbohidrate and less fat that is friendly to heart and liver.

For alternative drug, I guess I will suggest drug recipe that is not an extract or not a heat up version. Maybe something that is safe to eat directly. Something that do not attempt to kill the cancer, but attempt to remedy the cause.

For stone, I only know this version, from my memory for people with gallstone in need of surgery:
            water from boiled "tapak darah"(Ammocallis rosea?) leaf for two days
            water from boiled "kumis kucing"(Cat's Whisker?) leaf for two days
            water from boiled "belimbing wuluh" (Averrhoa bilimbi?) fruit for two days

I am certain with the last, I forget the exact of the first two. It will flush the stone. The fruit will also clean the residue in the pan.

For lung cleansing, in Java island there is traditional medication to clean lung called "gurah". "Gurah" medication is done by drinking some sort of liquid to the lung. After this patients will automatically reject the liquid along with other "substance" from the lung. It is popular among singer and smoker.

I never done it. Although I do force my son to wet his nose with water and blow trough the nose very hard every morning to clean his nose....
            Last edited by sucahyo; 12-21-2009, 07:33 AM.

Comment

cancer

Originally posted by sucahyo View Post
              I also read somewhere here about cancer is not an illness but only a protection mechanism by the body to remove toxic/acid from the blood.
              Cancer is a very real illness. What you read is one of those dogmatic
              schools of thought. It is much more complex than pinning all of cancer
              down to one cause.
              Sincerely,
              Aaron Murakami

Comment

I believe the rooot roooot causes are all emotional
                www.paths4everyone.com

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                  Cancer is a very real illness. What you read is one of those dogmatic schools of thought. It is much more complex than pinning all of cancer down to one cause.
                  I read it here, third post by future pather:
                  http://www.energeticforum.com/health...ould-read.html

I agree that cancer can be caused by many thing. However, because of this reason there should be a cancer case where "killing" the cancer is either ineffective or even dangerous.

Without knowing what type of cancer it is, it is safer to suggest non killing method.

Originally posted by lama View Post
                  I believe the rooot roooot causes are all emotional
                  While emotional treatment help, I think it has limit. I think it should be combined with other method to be effective. Mind AND body have to be healthy, not just one of them.

Comment

Baking Soda!

Thanks Aaron for your informative post.
                    The Italian research on benefits of Baking Soda as a treatment has intrigued and baffled drug company's for years. This simple salt like element baking soda seems to magically defeat cancer cells...
                    Here is a sample link
                    New and Experimental Cancer Treatments & Cures: Destroying Tumors with Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate): Is Cancer “Just a Fungus”?

I suppose if pharma could figure how to make big bucks on home cures they would go bananas!

Order up some pancakes with arm and hammer toppings please! Heavy on the real maple syrup please
                    "But ye shall receive power..."
                    Acts 1:8

Comment

I think that what would happen if the alternative cures for cancer and all pathogen-related disease ever made it to the mainstream (such as blood electrification, alkalizing/MMS, hemp oil/THC, certain herbs and fruit seeds, and colloidal metals), these people running the pharmaceutical industry and the FDA (it's one big "revolving door" there anyway), would soon go to prison for the rest of their lives, or worse... AND THEY KNOW THIS.

When it eventually comes down to: "Someone has to go to jail over this"....

It will probably be us Meaning that it is much more likely that they will eventually try to make it "bio-terrorism" to even mention alternative cures. Lol, we are nearly there now The FDA is now abusing power to an incredible extent, and even recently kidnapped a practitioner of alternate medicine from the country of Ecuador, illegally bringing him to the US to be thrown in Federal prison... and is simply ignoring the Ecuador's complaints about it. Last year they sent a SWAT team in to terrorize a peaceful farm family in Ohio who ran a co-op, seized all their food, and held them at gun point for hours.

The change won't come from mainstream science, it will come from grass roots awareness as people spread the news and show their own proofs of the effectiveness of the alternatives to their friends and family, who will believe them, and who in turn will tell others. This process can "snow-ball" and grow surprisingly fast, and become amazingly powerful... Because this one is NOT like the other "Truth" issues... It is more "personal", and resonates with everyone.

A co-worker who last year called you a crank and refused to listen about "9/11", will listen very closely to you when you suggest a treatment for his deathly ill mother or wife.

But in these situations, i believe it is very important to ALWAYS tell them that these alternatives very rarely have any side effects, or inter-action problems with mainstream treatments: So they can do whatever the doctor says, then take the alternative on the side. If the "mainstream" treatment gets the credit for curing the patient, it's really not important. What IS important, is that we are not accused of "condemning a person to death with quackery" should they die anyway. And this will still happen in some cases no matter what the treatment is.
                      Last edited by jibbguy; 12-23-2009, 02:21 AM.

Comment

health care reform

Jibbguy, and to top it off you can see the incredibly insanity.
                        The health care bill doesn't seem to even focus on health care itself
                        as far as methods to deal with illness...for obvious reasons but what
                        a sham to call it health care reform. lol
                        Sincerely,
                        Aaron Murakami

Comment

Originally posted by wpage View Post
                          Thanks Aaron for your informative post.
                          The Italian research on benefits of Baking Soda as a treatment has intrigued and baffled drug company's for years. This simple salt like element baking soda seems to magically defeat cancer cells...
                          Wouldn't this go along well with theory about cancer caused by over acidity in the body? Baking soda is alkaline isn't it?

I think this treatment should be compared with alkaline kangen water treatment.

Originally posted by jibbguy View Post
                          But in these situations, i believe it is very important to ALWAYS tell them that these alternatives very rarely have any side effects, or inter-action problems with mainstream treatments: So they can do whatever the doctor says, then take the alternative on the side. If the "mainstream" treatment gets the credit for curing the patient, it's really not important. What IS important, is that we are not accused of "condemning a person to death with quackery" should they die anyway. And this will still happen in some cases no matter what the treatment is.
                          I think it should be mentioned that chemo and radiation reduce life because of their side effect. They do kill the cancer but the patients end up having bad organ that reduce their life expectancy MUCH lower than the one who do not take such medication.

If people can live longer without chemo, it is best not to take it. Alternative medication may not be effective against chemo side effects.

Comment

cancer anti-oxidant water and baking soda

Originally posted by sucahyo View Post
                            Wouldn't this go along well with theory about cancer caused by over acidity in the body? Baking soda is alkaline isn't it?

I think this treatment should be compared with alkaline kangen water treatment.
                            Acidity can be a cause or it can be a symptom.

With anti-oxidant water, I think most of the negative charge will be depleted before it can make it to the cancer cells. I'm not saying it can't help but just not as good. There is evidence that it is beneficial.

The baking soda/maple syrup works very well according to the actual
                            studies.

But with the baking soda, it is combined with sugar and sugar is a
                            GUIDED MISSILE to the cancer cells since they ferment sugar.
                            The cancer cells have an affinity for sugar and if there is
                            baking soda attached to it, it is laser targeted to the cancer.

A friend here in town had a tumor in his lymph node in his inner thigh.
                            To see the tumor visually, they inject a radioactive tracer that is mixed
                            with some type of SUGAR SOLUTION. This is because the oncologists know
                            very well that cancer uptakes sugar
                            ...but how many tell patients to
                            restrict sugar?

Anyway, I gave my friend the run down on the sugar/cancer connection
                            and he asked his doctor. His doctor said that the oncologists are divided
                            when it comes to believing if the cancer feeds on sugar. Divided????????
                            They use the same tracers using sugar as a carrier and they are divided???
                            It goes to show that lack of common sense is not to be underestimated.

Anyway, hypocrisy seems to reign supreme in the medical world.

I think kangen water is great but they need to make it affordable if they
                            want to benefit a lot of people.

There is as older unit called a Jupiter made by the Koreans. It can
                            make anti-oxidant water and I believe you can switch to acid water for
                            cleaning or external use or switch to alkaline for internal use. It was
                            like $800 or less..this was almost 10 years ago. I haven't checked it out
                            since then but there are a handful of good Point of Use water filters that
                            negatively charge the water molecules.
                            Sincerely,
                            Aaron Murakami

Comment

Agree, kangen water is expensive. It would be good if there are more commercial bottled kangen water. It sold around $2 a liter here.

Acidity can be a cause or it can be a symptom.
                              Ok.

A friend here in town had a tumor in his lymph node in his inner thigh.
                              To see the tumor visually, they inject a radioactive tracer that is mixed
                              with some type of SUGAR SOLUTION. This is because the oncologists know
                              very well that cancer uptakes sugar
                              ...but how many tell patients to
                              restrict sugar?
                              I see. Do you know what kind of sugar is that? Since different sugar may have different effect, like mono or di-sacharida debate.

Maple syrup is rare here, would other syrup from plant can be used? Mabye markisa syrup?

Comment

Working...
                              X