Cause of cancer and prevention?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by neonpatrick View Post
    The most common type among men is prostate cancer; among women, it is breast cancer.People of all ages get cancer, but nearly all types are more common in middle-aged and elderly people than in young people.Causes of cancer are :
    1 Tobacco
    2 Alcohol
    3 Hormone replacement therapy
    4 Radiation.
    The cancer is a protective mechanism of the body. Without cancer, anyone would death instantly after reaching a specific level of toxicity in the blood. Inside tumours, you can find some very acidic substances. That have been proven several times.

Any substance that steals electrons from the body (a.k.a. Free Radicals) can produce "diseases". Specific chemical agents, produce specific imbalances. Radiations can act as oxidant or antioxidant within the body. With the proper equipment you can detect those substances "hearing them" if you tune your special radio to it. Any substance is like a oscillating circuit, and it has capacitance and inductance. It doesn't have resistance since it's scalar.
    So, each component is like a radio station and you can tune to it.
    You can also see it like in a Magnetic Resonance Imaging. You can "watch" like in a radiography, the chemical compounds or anything you want if you tune the visor to a specific frequencies. There is also the possibility to "engineering" the substance(s).

I'm just proving all those things in my personal "lab", and they're working as predicted.

Comment

There is only one real prevention, the combining of addressing the mental attitude that can be helped by a more independent self sufficient society by technological design.

ESSENTIAL Organic cancer prevention dietMake things from INDUSTRIAL hemp to remove most of the cancer industrial process. Products and services etc.

The DIET must be used even if you do not have cancer. THE CANCER PREVENTION DIET should be given in ALL treatments as the CURE a cancer resistant diet and mental attitude. Environmental carcinogens will be independent of that ,obviously, however the majority of people get cancer due to the nutrition or lack of and need the diet.

Funny? how no allopathic medicine teaches a FREE cancer prevention diet. Try some Raw foods with what you eat try and use these super foods and raw foods as 70% of your diet. Cancer will not have as much of a chance

Organic Raw Food Nutrition
      (open source)

The philosophy behind the politics is interesting
      YouTube - ‪Paula Gloria reads Tullio Simoncini, MD. on Cure for Cancer‬‏
      Paula Gloria reads Tullio Simoncini, MD. on Cure for Cancer

Comment

Ashtweth,
        yes, of course, cancer is a simple condition where the body needs Electrons. A correct nutrition only gives electrons to the body. As you may know, the history tells that cancerous people can heal themselves using some supplements with a correct nutrition program.

The key is not a "cure" for cancer exist, the key is:
        1) Cancer is not a disease, so it has no cure, but it's a situation that can be reversed. Diseases are inventions.
        2) Some people knows that a "cure" exist, but they don't believe in it.
        3) A cancer patient can give a lot of money to the hospitals, pharma industry, etc.. so a patient doesn't interest to be cured fast and easily.
        4) The doctors have been brainwashed and they don't want to believe in pseudoscientific things. So they don't know how the body really work, but they do know how to make the more profit with a body.
        5) People usually think that this kind of technologies are suppressed, but the true thing is if you spend some time researching, reading, and extracting your own ideas, you'll see that all is out there.

So... what the f*ck? Let people live like they want, I have tried to help some people that were sick and they didn't want the "alternative" treatment because it was too complex to follow Maybe death is more easy for them. People prefer to obey to the doctor, take a tablet and forget all the things. If you're interested in a change of paradigm publish the information you think it could be important to some sensitive public and don't wait more.

All works like that, and I know ashtweth, at least, is doing that. These treatments won't never be a reality for the masses, and it need to be done like that.

Like ash says, it's all about the correct mental attitude.
        Last edited by AetherScientist; 06-28-2011, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Hello wantfreeenergy.I agree with you dear.Diet play an important role in our life.If we eat healthy food we can live healthy life.I like your post very much and there is useful information for everyone about cancer and its prevention.Eating well, getting regular physical activity, and maintaining a healthy weight will help us to prevent from cancer.Smoking causes cancer so it should be avoided.
          physical therapy management

Comment

We all know that cancer exists as well as other dis-eases and illnesses. It's an integral part of the physical realm or dimension that we currently live in and it's inherent duality. We can't have health without sickness, peace without war, night without day. However, we have been shown many times throughout history that it is an illusion. Our suffering is an illusion due to us believing that what we are experiencing is real. We can find cures for all of the illnesses we can locate. That's part of the physical laws. But don't you have to ask yourself, will curing all illnesses end suffering? Will stopping all wars end violence?

To me, suffering is our way of telling our illusory separate self, "Dude, you're looking at this whole thing all wrong!" The ONLY way to end suffering is to pull back the veil and behold, then embrace, the reality behind the illusion. Suffering is the tool that we use to bombard ourselves over the millenia with the message until we finally get it. If you aren't working on bringing yourself into alignment with everything else, you are going to be causing and enduring suffering.

There have been at least a few people who have lived a number of years without eating anything. This proves that a balanced diet, vitamins, herbs, organic food, etc. are unnecessary to enjoy health and happiness, if we achieve the correct state of mind. Ramana Maharshi had a huge tumor on his arm before the body he occupied quit working, but he did not suffer as he was able to see beyond the veil. He was more perturbed by those who wished to "fix" him than by his body's illness.

There is no hard and fast rule for what causes cancer or other dis-eases from a physical plane perspective. It would not take much time to find many instances of people who smoked heavily all their lives and lived to be as old as any of us (and were probably relatively happy). The same goes for anything you can think of that is generally assumed to cause death or dis-ease. Our beliefs and degree of awareness are much stronger controllers of how our lives play out than any physical elements could ever be (as they don't really exist as they appear to our senses).
            My reality does not equal your reality, but my reality is neither > nor < your reality.
            http://www.intergate.com/~bsmutz/images/earth11.jpg

Comment

Rudolf Breuss Cancer Cure
              The Rudolf Breuss Cancer Cure is the most wildly acclaimed treatment for cancer. His book has sold over 900,000 copies, been translated into five languages, offering simple and effective healing prescription for cancer and chronic disease boasting of over 45,000 testimonials from cured sufferers.

Rudolf Breuss Cancer Cure - Project Nsearch

Comment

A new movie documentary called CANCER is Curable NOW.

CANCER is curable NOW

V
                'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
                  A new movie documentary called CANCER is Curable NOW.

CANCER is curable NOW

V
                  "Now" part is bothering me.

Comment

No one knows what causes cancer. Why can some people smoke and never get cancer? Why do some people in certain families have all kinds of cancer each generation. Just do everything in moderation. Nuke some of your food on a paper towel. Drink a couple cups of coffee a day. Drink a couple of drinks now and again. Eat pizza every other week.

Comment

Originally posted by marklee View Post
                      No one knows what causes cancer. Why can some people smoke and never get cancer? Why do some people in certain families have all kinds of cancer each generation. Just do everything in moderation. Nuke some of your food on a paper towel. Drink a couple cups of coffee a day. Drink a couple of drinks now and again. Eat pizza every other week.
                      The cause of cancer is not just one. Cancer require some condition to be met before it grow. Those people may missing some of them which is good.

Comment

Originally posted by jtanguay View Post
                        If you want the cure for cancer and virtually all other disease see this:

Reams Biological Theory of Ionization

His 'cure' fits right in with energy and ionization. The idea is that if we don't get the energy out of the food we eat, we get cancer.
                        Thank, I have bought the book.
                        I have other books at home that are more extended that Reams' Theory. They speaks about almost similar, but with more parameters. The problem is that some of my books are around +90 years and the language is not english.
                        Just right now, I'm reaching 200 books in my personal biblio.
                        Last edited by AetherScientist; 08-28-2011, 07:31 PM.

Comment

I think the best way in preventing the cancer is thru eating fruits and a natural way of living.
                          I am the one to change my life

Comment

Working...
                          X