Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Electricity Multiplier machine
Collapse
X
-
Electricity Multiplier machine
http://onechristianwarrior.yolasite.com/
http://my2020vision.yolasite.com/
http://beliefstoliveby.yolasite.com/
http://aliensandghosts.yolasite.com/
http://fire-starter.yolasite.com/
http://ultimatejoysticks.yolasite.com/
http://ultimatevideogamecontrols.yolasite.com/
http://decimationofthisevolutionfairytale.yolasite.com/
http://free-energy.yolasite.com/
http://myiqchallenge.yolasite.com/
http://evolutiondebate.yolasite.com/
http://evotutionfairytale.yolasite.com/Tags: None
-
one thread only please
Good luck on your project. Please limit the posts about it to on single discussion thread.
Sincerely,
Aaron Murakami
Books, Videos, ESTC Conference Info, Blog, etc. https://emediapress.com
-
one_christian_warrior
Your idea is similar to Chas Campbell's device shown in the video below. Your's
may work also with the proper matching of motor and generator. Also with the
help of a flywheel and pulsing of the DC motor. The Bedini/Watson machine and Lockridge device also have some similarities to your idea.
Chas Campbell - Free Power - YouTube
George
Comment
-
http://onechristianwarrior.yolasite.com/
http://my2020vision.yolasite.com/
http://beliefstoliveby.yolasite.com/
http://aliensandghosts.yolasite.com/
http://fire-starter.yolasite.com/
http://ultimatejoysticks.yolasite.com/
http://ultimatevideogamecontrols.yolasite.com/
http://decimationofthisevolutionfairytale.yolasite.com/
http://free-energy.yolasite.com/
http://myiqchallenge.yolasite.com/
http://evolutiondebate.yolasite.com/
http://evotutionfairytale.yolasite.com/
Comment
-
spirulina benefits
Spirulina benefits are increasingly investigated and strengthened by numerous scientific studies worldwide. This is because of the outstanding ability of Spirulina cyanobacteria to produce large amounts of proteins, essential amino acids, vitamin B12, and antioxidants. Aside from those spirulina benefits, a daily supplementation would effectively boost immune system cells and make your body strong and healthy.Spirulina Benefits Site
Comment
-
Probably the most beneficial reply to this thread. We need to begin returning to nutrition so that we might gain wisdom and knowledge from the holy spirit. After all Daniel ate vegetables and was given great wisdom and understanding...Originally posted by shojib View PostSpirulina benefits are increasingly investigated and strengthened by numerous scientific studies worldwide. This is because of the outstanding ability of Spirulina cyanobacteria to produce large amounts of proteins, essential amino acids, vitamin B12, and antioxidants. Aside from those spirulina benefits, a daily supplementation would effectively boost immune system cells and make your body strong and healthy.
Back to basics everyone! Start with what is in front of you; and then what is hidden shall be manifest!
Comment
-
That kinda reminds me of the "Wilconson Machine"
wilkinson machine - YouTube
Great idea.. I have found that science is real basic, the simpler the better
Comment
-
Does this thing really work? It seems to good to be true. I think you should post this on the free energy section of this site, I asked a question about your thread there, I hope you don't mind, I mentioned your name and title, OOPs, I called it Elec. Multiplier machine, I try to go back and change the title, its yours, sorry. Thanks for the input, if this thing really works, it could really turn things upside down in the world power scale, super easy to build, super easy to obtain parts, Love how you give all the credit to God for the Idea, I mean after all, He gives knowledge and ability, Good work! thanks again!
Comment
-
Nope.
While I mean no disrespect, nor do I wish to be derogatory, No, it will not work.Originally posted by Etherichead View PostDoes this thing really work?
If one uses conventional equipment, connected in conventional ways, then conventional physics is active. So...
1. The efficiency of a DC motor seldom exceeds 90%; similar for either DC or AC generators.
2. The efficiency of batteries varies widely based on type and age.
3. Power out must equal power in, less drops due to inefficiency. In short, if you power a DC motor with 100 watts at 90% efficiency, the shaft output will be 90 watts mechanical, a loss of 10%.
4. Any generating device will exhibit a load equivalent to the power it supplies. In short, if a spinning generator supplies 2000 watts of electrical, it must be supplied with > 2000 watts of shaft horsepower. Further, it doesn't matter at all how fast the generator spins relative to the driver: it will exhibit a torque resistance equivalent to the output.
In other words, using convention methods, conventional physics states you cannot get more out than you put in.
I suggest no one waste time and energy in pursuit of such things as this: it simply will not work as stated. In 30-odd years of engineering, I've encountered numerous "designs" similar to this, and none have worked as stated.
To construct a device that provides power with less input than output, exceptional means must be employed, else you must obey conventional physics.
Sorry.
Comment

Comment