This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stanley Meyer Explained

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • HHO Car Running - June, 04, 2009!

    Wonder if anybody here has seen this yet, I did a search for the website and got no hits.

    YouTube - HHO Generator 1st Generation (Car running ONLY on HHO)

    YouTube - part 2. HHO Generator (Car running ONLY on HHO) Advance Tech Eng

    YouTube - part 3. HHO Generator (Car running ONLY on HHO) Advance Tech Eng

    YouTube - Follow up to the follow up Part 1 (car running hho only)

    YouTube - Follow up to the follow up Part 2 (car running hho only)

    Advance Tech Engineering, - Custom Diving Hookahs

    I recommend you download these videos via savetube.com just in case they are deleted. Because if this is accurate these guys definitely will be attacked.

    The system explanation makes a lot of sense to me, I do realize it is extremely low output for running a car (5LPM for the Geo) BUT when you consider the vacuum and the purity I think it plausible.

    Please have a look and save the videos, and spread this because it is new and these guys seem legit in that they are very willing to explain things in the video and beg for questions. I have put in a question to them just recently and I'll see if they answer but anyway this is a big deal if it works.

    Comment


    • Wrong thread for previous post...

      @ ShamanSaid...
      well, according to part 1, their power to run the HHO generator seems to be coming from the 110 outlet in the garage. Sure 30 Amps with electrolyte and lots of heat, anyone with a big enough system can run a small engine...
      Nothing Special...
      Any high school science teacher can do that...

      BUT THEY WILL NEVER MAKE THAT Type of SYSTEM RUN IN A VEHICLE IN A STANDALONE CONFIGURATION FOR ANY RELIABLE LENGTH OF TIME..

      THIS IS THE WRONG PLACE TO POST THIS KIND OF TECHNOLOGY.
      We are discussing a unique system that uses very little power input, no electrolyte, no heat and is self contained without any xternal power input other than the electricity produced by the cars system!

      Feel free to repost this info in your own thread, many welcome new insights into new methods of generating power, but remember the qualifier is that the energy must be RENEWABLE.... ( NO Fossil Fuel at All ! )
      Thanks.

      Comment


      • I often wonder, "Why does this happen to me?" Why is this on my thread and a new thread not started? And no, that is not how Dr. Dingel's system works for I have spoken to the man many times and trust me 120 amps isn't the way to go, nor is the 98 amps they think Dr. Dingel is using when he is not.

        Dr. Dingel showed the use of an electron extraction circuit in one of his last videos before he was put away, when Genpax was out.

        This is a tread on the work of Stanley Meyer that finally sheds light on his technology, why would someone post something that is brute force Faraday type electrolysis here? The most amps we should use is about 5 according to the patent and the least is not even a amp. This is the kind of stuff that makes me upset, people just posting stuff to try and get you to buy something.

        Answer me this, "Who would buy this stuff after you have read this thread fully?" Now you can only answer this question if you have fully read this thread.

        ShamanSaid, can you do me a big favor and erase that from my thread and make a new one of your own? Thanks.


        h2opower.

        Comment


        • Now back to buisness

          This is the engine I will be working on for the conversion from gasoline to water as its' fuel source, oh the dates are off should read June not May:



          I have a lot of work ahead of me but at least I am finally getting started. And when I am done the road trips are back in buisness with only the up keep of the car to worry about.

          From the looks of it, many of you out there can out do me easily, but that is the whole point of all of this to get each and everyone of you to become energy independent all on your own. For what else have you got to lose? No one is going to save you from the powers that be, you have to save yourselves. The power to become energy independent is now in your hands, so take this bull by the horns and steer your own destiny.


          h2opower.
          Last edited by h20power; 06-27-2009, 06:51 AM. Reason: add more information

          Comment


          • Originally posted by TRON View Post
            @ ShamanSaid...
            well, according to part 1, their power to run the HHO generator seems to be coming from the 110 outlet in the garage. Sure 30 Amps with electrolyte and lots of heat, anyone with a big enough system can run a small engine...
            Nothing Special...
            Any high school science teacher can do that...

            BUT THEY WILL NEVER MAKE THAT Type of SYSTEM RUN IN A VEHICLE IN A STANDALONE CONFIGURATION FOR ANY RELIABLE LENGTH OF TIME..
            1 HP = 746 WATT

            They ran it off another vehicles alternator, and they can easily add another alternator with little performance hit and run the engine fine.

            Dingle ran 2 batteries and most likely had an extra alternator tucked in there.

            As far as posting here, I thought you might be interested in a car that as of 2 weeks ago is RUNNING ON WATER alone.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by pmazz850 View Post
              I have a question for you. Do you live in a climate where it gets cold in the winter? Have you given any thought to how one would deal with this situation, running a water fueled car and freezing temps? It seems it will be a problem for some, including myself. Maybe an addative? Something that wont effect the operation of the system? I really have no plan for that yet. I would imagine if you added something to the water it would throw every thing off. Any ideas?
              Aerogel.ShamanSaid
              Last edited by Oneminde; 06-27-2009, 02:34 PM.
              - Behold the truth -

              Comment


              • There is another thread going just look for **alert** in the subject.

                Sorry for the intrusion, I didn't realize this was a shrine to Stan Meyers, I thought you people were trying to get something working right now not just studying this guy's stuff.

                Anyway, if you want a shortcut to Stan Meyers and Puharichs accomplishments just go to the fish store and buy yourself a Mist Maker. That's exactly what the mechanical resonance at low power to fog is, it operates at 1.7Mhz and is very low amperage indeed.

                Comment


                • This is not a place of worship but a place of higher learning. Like I said no one that has read this entire thread will spend one dime on your stuff for the cost is the same and perhapes even less, and you get to convert any engine you want just by creating the needed mixture. For what it is worth thanks for nolonger stepping on my thread, but you should take the time to read it since I have given this all away for free, who knows you just might learn something. In any case what have you got to lose but just a few hours of reading time depending on your reading speed and comprehension skill.

                  But as for Dr. Dingel I have spoken to the man personally and I can tell you your method is nothing like what he is doing. Your kits cost in excess of $3000 and you have a lot of engine work to do after the purchase of your units. Stanley Meyer was going to charge us $1500 for the conversion kit and it was going to be a bolt on kit for the most part. To draw 200 amps from a cars electrical system is far too much, you wont be able to make it out of the city limits let alone crossing State lines.

                  The point of all of this is to be able to replace fosile fuels of all types with something that will work that obeys the laws of ecconomics, and is practical using the KISS method. Stanley Meyer did that and has the patents we can all follow, it was just he made the patents very hard to understand to protect the technology from being stolen.

                  I hope you understand what I am trying to tell you, pease


                  h2opower.

                  Comment


                  • Listen to H2OPower for he knows what he is saying. This tread is about the Hydrogen Gas Gun (HGG) - ELectron Ectraction Circuit (EEC) - Voltage Intensifier Circuit (VIC) - the Gas Processor (GP) and to some extent even the WFC... not Brutforce Electrolysers.
                    - Behold the truth -

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by h20power View Post
                      This is not a place of worship but a place of higher learning. Like I said no one that has read this entire thread will spend one dime on your stuff for the cost is the same and perhapes even less, and you get to convert any engine you want just by creating the needed mixture. For what it is worth thanks for nolonger stepping on my thread, but you should take the time to read it since I have given this all away for free, who knows you just might learn something. In any case what have you got to lose but just a few hours of reading time depending on your reading speed and comprehension skill.

                      But as for Dr. Dingel I have spoken to the man personally and I can tell you your method is nothing like what he is doing. Your kits cost in excess of $3000 and you have a lot of engine work to do after the purchase of your units. Stanley Meyer was going to charge us $1500 for the conversion kit and it was going to be a bolt on kit for the most part. To draw 200 amps from a cars electrical system is far too much, you wont be able to make it out of the city limits let alone crossing State lines.

                      The point of all of this is to be able to replace fosile fuels of all types with something that will work that obeys the laws of ecconomics, and is practical using the KISS method. Stanley Meyer did that and has the patents we can all follow, it was just he made the patents very hard to understand to protect the technology from being stolen.

                      I hope you understand what I am trying to tell you, pease


                      h2opower.
                      Okay, you are making an assumption I am affiliated in any way with these guys, I am not. The only reason I posted the info is because these are the only people breathing I found that have a car running on water and they are disclosing exactly how it's done.

                      I'm not trying to hijack your thread here, but let me just say if you study this system it's extremely easy to reverse engineer and I will indeed be putting up a website with exactly how this is done along with my parts suppliers.

                      I have talked with Jered from advancetecheng and he's knowledgable but is still learning as well. They're just getting into this stuff, I'd like to know how so many people have playing with HHO for over 3 years and it never dawned on them to utilized a readily available propane kit to get it going, or how about a tachometer to tune it, or how about a dessicant chamber to dry the gas after the bubbler? Many simple little things like that that prevent people from easily realizing the goal of utilizing water as fuel for all manner of things.

                      Here is the new thread if you want to post there, instead of here:


                      As far as advanced technology, if you want to utilize resonance let me tell you you need a high frequency to make sub micron shattering happen. The water is around ~ .2nm or a 1/5 a micron so to rattle them to pieces you need to do some tricks. At the end I believe Stanley gave up on the mist because there is too much water still in the gas, so he went to the sparkplug idea which seems to do the same but then hits with a plasma arc to flash it.

                      I personally have a low opinion of Meyers, Dingle, Yull Brown and others who try to make money as the primary concern. I'm an open source researcher and I encourage others to utilize the open-source model in getting the information out.

                      If you want to read a really detailed patent that is well written which relates to Meyers, Pucharic type resonance splitting read this: United States Patent: 2907648

                      Comment


                      • I read the patent, though very interesting, it is not the same as what Stanley Meyer did which more like an electro spray. The patent I posted here is geared more towards the way Stanley Meyer did it: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...html#post39933

                        Now since water is a dielectric liquid it can pick up what is known as an image charge this is where the injectors Stanley Meyer made are like Kelvin Genarators. But this Kelvin genarator's power supply is the VIC transformer complete with blocking diode to in effect double the voltage potential between the voltage zones. As the water molecule is pass through this high voltage it picks up an image charge of oposite polarity. Using the relaxation time of the water vs the evaporation time of water Stanley Meyer found a way to make voltage do work on the water molecule. If the evaporation time is greater than the relaxation time the water molecule now acting like micro capacitors are set up to short out. As the water evaporats the distance between the poles of the micro capacitors gets smaller to a point of critical mass where the air break down voltage is reached for the given micro gap between the poles and in doing so hydrogen and oxygen are released.

                        For in these little Kelvin Genarators the water will never reach the bucket as the voltages are far too high for the water molecules to remain stable. This is all in percentages the higher the image charges the more water molecules will short them selves out. The key to this is limiting the current which the VIC transformer and controling circuitry does beautifully. Now I give the relaxation time of water in my summary of Stanley Meyer's work. The reason that is important is we all know that if you inject high temperture high presure water into a low persure zone the water will turn imidiately into vapor. That is just yet another property of water Stanley Meyer took advantage of using the phase diagram of water.

                        Now you see how science ties all of this together? Everything just explained is in our books of science and yes even the way his transformer is built, it is not a common type of transformer but it too can be found. Now this is just what the injectors are doing. For after this the energy content of the resulting reaction is 286 kJ/mol. That is where the Gas Processor comes in. By stripping the electrons from the oxygen atoms you raise their energy content thus raising the whole energy content of the fuel mixture you have just created. Meyer then tells in his patent that you have to strip 4 or more electrons from the oxygen atom or what he genarally calls air gases. For after running the math on all of that I finally understood what he ment. At the 4th energy level the resulting reaction has more energy content than that of gasoline. This is how Stanley Meyer made use of water as a new found source of fuel.

                        Anyone feel free to comment on what I have just posted, for is that an eye opener or what?

                        My love for freedom is more than my love for money,

                        h2opower.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by h20power View Post
                          I read the patent, though very interesting, it is not the same as what Stanley Meyer did which more like an electro spray. The patent I posted here is geared more towards the way Stanley Meyer did it: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...html#post39933
                          I know that's part of the problem with these "inventors" they take the concepts from expired patents and attempt to change a little something in there in order to make it "novel" and hence patentable. 4 $$$ whilst hiding crucial details.. tsk tsk..

                          Originally posted by h20power View Post
                          Now since water is a dielectric liquid it can pick up what is known as an image charge this is where the injectors Stanley Meyer made are like Kelvin Genarators. But this Kelvin genarator's power supply is the VIC transformer complete with blocking diode to in effect double the voltage potential between the voltage zones. As the water molecule is pass through this high voltage it picks up an image charge of oposite polarity. Using the relaxation time of the water vs the evaporation time of water Stanley Meyer found a way to make voltage do work on the water molecule. If the evaporation time is greater than the relaxation time the water molecule now acting like micro capacitors are set up to short out. As the water evaporats the distance between the poles of the micro capacitors gets smaller to a point of critical mass where the air break down voltage is reached for the given micro gap between the poles and in doing so hydrogen and oxygen are released.

                          For in these little Kelvin Genarators the water will never reach the bucket as the voltages are far too high for the water molecules to remain stable. This is all in percentages the higher the image charges the more water molecules will short them selves out. The key to this is limiting the current which the VIC transformer and controling circuitry does beautifully. Now I give the relaxation time of water in my summary of Stanley Meyer's work. The reason that is important is we all know that if you inject high temperture high presure water into a low persure zone the water will turn imidiately into vapor. That is just yet another property of water Stanley Meyer took advantage of using the phase diagram of water.
                          Hehe.. seems that patent might have revved you up. This sounds about right to me but I haven't gone too far into his VIC transformer to comment. Also as I learn more information I need to go back to read the old stuff again to fully understand what's happening and sometimes I wind up changing my whole perspective on things.

                          Originally posted by h20power View Post
                          Now you see how science ties all of this together? Everything just explained is in our books of science and yes even the way his transformer is built, it is not a common type of transformer but it too can be found. Now this is just what the injectors are doing. For after this the energy content of the resulting reaction is 286 kJ/mol. That is where the Gas Processor comes in. By stripping the electrons from the oxygen atoms you raise their energy content thus raising the whole energy content of the fuel mixture you have just created. Meyer then tells in his patent that you have to strip 4 or more electrons from the oxygen atom or what he genarally calls air gases. For after running the math on all of that I finally understood what he ment. At the 4th energy level the resulting reaction has more energy content than that of gasoline. This is how Stanley Meyer made use of water as a new found source of fuel.
                          Could be right, I understand from a bit different perspective more the bond angle explanation of it. The outer 4 electrons are in valence shell with the Hydrogen atoms that is why the bond angle is 104.5 instead of 109.5 the outer electrons are pushing against the + Hydrogen atoms compressing them. In order to break the bonds you need to loosen up those electrons in valence in order to free up the Hydrogen atoms. On the resonance side Puharich and Meyer stated that we need multi-frequencies - Puharich states first frequency is to put the water back to rest at 109.5, the second to "shatter" the water from rest state. It seems Meyers was utilizing a bit of everything, the multi-frequency resonance / electrolysis combined with a plasma arc to finish it off. Should definitely work but I wonder if perhaps is overkill.

                          Are you guys running experiments and sharing data on this stuff? I'm planning on an open-source research site and if you want to put up data or have suggestions on it let me know.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by h20power View Post
                            It's Aluminium for after close inspection of Stanley Meyer's Gas Processor it is aluminium too.

                            Aluminium has the secound to the highest refractive index just under silver and that is why I think Stanley Meyer used it.

                            Remember build from your own design as best as you can understand and apply what you have learned on this thread


                            h2opower.
                            Is this the original GP or is it a replication?
                            - Behold the truth -

                            Comment


                            • - Behold the truth -

                              Comment


                              • Hi guys

                                Yes it have become very quiet

                                But thanks to H2O for his work my eec is working now although I hink we will have to have 2 or 3 stages to rip of the amount of electrons we want next up os getting the Leds in and see if there are progresse.
                                I have a humidifier to make water mist and it works great I now have to make a eductor to extract the water and feed it inline to the moving ionized air.

                                one thing I saw with the EEC is that there isnt much time to use the Ionized gas it quickly fals back to stabel state mabe this is also due to the fact that I am not consuming the electrons mearly extracting them and making a realy big spark gap.

                                Well boys I will try and post some pictures soon though they will not be real ones like H2O's but renderings.

                                Thanks and press on

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X