This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bedini Advanced

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bedini Advanced

    Bedini Advanced Discussion goes here. Reluctance motors and more.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

    Books, Videos, ESTC Conference Info, Blog, etc. https://emediapress.com

  • #2
    reluctance motors from work

    To All,
    In this video I wanted to hookup one of the reluctance motors from work.(one pole only) I also want to point out that the circuit is using a hall device, but just like Peters circuit, just like he has posted on his home pages. The timing wheel is the most important part of the device. The iron rods are ground on the ends as to deflect the magnetic fields, same as the coil pole piece, (angles). The motor only runs because it is attracted to the electromagnet and then at the half way point the battery is disconnected and the ground angles take over with the bias magnet. The bias magnet is to apply a little magnetic field to the rods, the reason is to cause a differential in the magnetic field so recovery takes place easy and the rotor moves out of the field easy. I will post the diagram if the group finds this of benefit.
    But the design Peter has posted for recovery does work and the motor does run.
    You may view the motor at:
    www.icehouse.net/john34/Recmotor1.mpeg
    www.icehouse.net/john34/Recmotor2.mpeg
    www.icehouse.net/john34/Recmotor3.mpeg

    I admit that I had to do it in three sections as my camera is not that good. I feel that something is missing from the recovery in this type of motor, as I think the iron sucks up all the Radiant energy, you may see something different. The input power is 200Ma and it has about the same torque as the monopole 23%.
    If you look at the wave on the scope you can see it almost gives back the input, Ben where are you now we need your input on the wave form. I just thought that the group would like to see this.
    John
    John Bedini
    www.johnbedini.net

    Comment


    • #3
      John Bedini
      www.johnbedini.net

      Comment


      • #4
        John Bedini | Radiant Energy

        John Bedini | Radiant Energy
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

        Books, Videos, ESTC Conference Info, Blog, etc. https://emediapress.com

        Comment


        • #5
          Updated links

          Here's the updated links to the videos above:





          John K.
          http://teslagenx.com

          Comment

          Working...
          X