This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeff's Battery Swapper On Sale Now!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jeff's Battery Swapper On Sale Now!

    Hi All,

    What an amazing few weeks hey!

    Just inquiring regarding this new battery swapper they have for sale over at: Truth In Heart CREDIT CARD ORDERING CENTER Cost is $1200

    Development of the board can be found on youtube channel: machineoftime1

    Great little idea, perfect for all those bedini enthusiasts.

    There is very little information regarding this device on the website, so I was hoping some of us may be able to ask some questions as potential customers.
    A FAQ if you will.

    I will get the ball rolling....


    Will you be supplying all the relays as well?
    If so, What size relays will you provide?

    How many batteries will it be able to swap? Only 4?

    What is the power consumption of the device?

    Under normal operating conditions how much energy will be wasted by the relays in watts or %? Or has this been taken into account in the previous question?

    Any safety features, for those clumsy new OU experimenters, Fuse, Breaker, Polarity etc?

    How will the device you are selling differ from the device you showed at the conference and on youtube?

    I hope we can get some details on this fantastic new product.

    Thanks,

    Ozy

  • #2
    Originally posted by aussieaussieaussie View Post
    Hi All,

    What an amazing few weeks hey!

    Just inquiring regarding this new battery swapper they have for sale over at: Truth In Heart CREDIT CARD ORDERING CENTER Cost is $1200

    Development of the board can be found on youtube channel: machineoftime1

    Great little idea, perfect for all those bedini enthusiasts.

    There is very little information regarding this device on the website, so I was hoping some of us may be able to ask some questions as potential customers.
    A FAQ if you will.

    I will get the ball rolling....


    Will you be supplying all the relays as well?
    If so, What size relays will you provide?

    How many batteries will it be able to swap? Only 4?

    What is the power consumption of the device?

    Under normal operating conditions how much energy will be wasted by the relays in watts or %? Or has this been taken into account in the previous question?

    Any safety features, for those clumsy new OU experimenters, Fuse, Breaker, Polarity etc?

    How will the device you are selling differ from the device you showed at the conference and on youtube?

    I hope we can get some details on this fantastic new product.

    Thanks,

    Ozy
    All info on the device will be available at Potentialtec website.
    Thanks

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks Bits,

      I Look forward to the spec sheet and FAQ.

      Please post here, when the website has been updated with the information.

      Thanks,

      Ozy

      Comment


      • #4
        That's a lot of money for something that can be made very cheaply and easily from the many open source designs out there!

        So what is so special to warrant such a hefty price? Is this something new?

        My 4 batt swapper cost only a few pounds to make!

        Best Regards
        The history of science shows that theories are perishable.With every new truth that is revealed,we get a better understanding of Nature and our conceptions and views are modified. - Nikola Tesla

        Comment


        • #5
          Hi ArkZero,

          Please post details of your open source battery swapper here, so Bits can compare his model to yours and what improvements he has made.

          A open source, micro processor controlled battery swapper, is only a few months away I am sure. But Bit's is well respected here, so I am sure he has something crafty and unique here that is worth the hefty price tag, I am sure?

          I am sure he will explain soon,

          Otherwise look forward to the design you refer to, not all of us have $1200 to fork out!

          Ozy

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by aussieaussieaussie View Post
            Hi ArkZero,

            Please post details of your open source battery swapper here, so Bits can compare his model to yours and what improvements he has made.

            A open source, micro processor controlled battery swapper, is only a few months away I am sure. But Bit's is well respected here, so I am sure he has something crafty and unique here that is worth the hefty price tag, I am sure?

            I am sure he will explain soon,

            Otherwise look forward to the design you refer to, not all of us have $1200 to fork out!

            Ozy

            Comment


            • #7
              I might be wrong but the battery swapper is available if you want it for research purposes and not to start a product war.

              It is easy to make something based on a timer that swaps batteries around but does it monitor the charge levels and make smart decisions?

              If so then build one and put it up for sale at a better price!

              personally I think $1200 is not expensive unless you place no value on his time. If you build one yourself that is as neat and tidy as Bit's has it will surely cost you more to develop a prototype and give you nothing for the time effort which is worth more than money in this world.

              I want Bits to make money off this because he will then be encouraged to build bigger and better things. Imagine the work he could accomplish if he did not have to work on anything except free energy concepts?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by SeaMonkey
                It is always interesting to observe adoration at work
                without any necessity for sufficient evidence upon
                which to make an "informed" choice.

                A BUSINESSMAN may attempt to charge whatever
                price fancies him for his "offering."

                A BUSINESSMAN with scruples will make an honest
                effort to answer questions.

                An UNSCRUPULOUS BUSINESSMAN will dodge questions
                with display of emotion and doubletalk.

                Is the "esteemed Bits" one or the other? Which?

                An "image" is definitely taking shape.

                At this particular moment in history it is easier than
                it has ever been to make such a device. Is the present
                "asking price" justified?

                It will be most interesting to see how this discussion
                "unfolds."
                Not sure where you are trying to take this SeaMonkey, But I am going to take this as an attack on myself. Clearly this is against the forum rules.

                Jeff

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by SeaMonkey
                  It is always interesting to observe adoration at work
                  without any necessity for sufficient evidence upon
                  which to make an "informed" choice.

                  A BUSINESSMAN may attempt to charge whatever
                  price fancies him for his "offering."

                  A BUSINESSMAN with scruples will make an honest
                  effort to answer questions.

                  An UNSCRUPULOUS BUSINESSMAN will dodge questions
                  with display of emotion and doubletalk.

                  Is the "esteemed Bits" one or the other? Which?

                  An "image" is definitely taking shape.

                  At this particular moment in history it is easier than
                  it has ever been to make such a device. Is the present
                  "asking price" justified?

                  It will be most interesting to see how this discussion
                  "unfolds."
                  The market place determines the value of products and this is no different. People will Buy it or build their own and sell it for cheaper because this market seems to be demanding the product (depending on actual sales), therefore there is more to financially gain.

                  The product itself has been well described more than once so I dont see any mystery. I personally will not buy this product because I am way far behind on energizer concepts to make it of any value to me right now and I dont have a solar array or battery bank to charge.
                  Last edited by kippered; 11-27-2010, 01:06 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Bit's-n-Bytes View Post
                    Not sure where you are trying to take this SeaMonkey, But I am going to take this as an attack on myself. Clearly this is against the forum rules.

                    Jeff
                    All things considered, I suppose this will go
                    where ever you take it. Actions often speak
                    louder than words.

                    Your response to the various questions up
                    to this point has been less than "illuminating."

                    It is not nice to try to take advantage of the
                    uneducated many.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by SeaMonkey View Post
                      All things considered, I suppose this will go
                      where ever you take it. Actions often speak
                      louder than words.

                      Your response to the various questions up
                      to this point has been less than "illuminating."

                      It is not nice to try to take advantage of the
                      uneducated many.
                      Last edited by Bit's-n-Bytes; 11-27-2010, 01:30 AM. Reason: editing

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        A BUSINESSMAN with scruples will also ask the consumers what they want in a product.

                        Search on this thread;
                        What would you like in a Battery Swapper?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Bit's-n-Bytes View Post
                          Well it's obvious you haven't take the time to read. I will C/P from the Conference thread the specs and see the link as it has dwgs attached.

                          ...

                          A BUSINESSMAN with scruples will make an honest
                          effort to answer questions. However, some may just not listen!


                          Thanks


                          Jeff

                          You've responded wisely and have consolidated
                          your "selling points" into one easily found and
                          digested location.

                          This is encouraging to say the least.

                          Potentially interested "buyers" should not be
                          made to search in order to "cut and paste" a
                          precis together.

                          Next we must encourage you to seek out
                          spelling errors to make correction.

                          I am certain many will thank you for this effort.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by SeaMonkey View Post
                            You've responded wisely and have consolidated
                            your "selling points" into one easily found and
                            digested location.

                            This is encouraging to say the least.

                            Potentially interested "buyers" should not be
                            made to search in order to "cut and paste" a
                            precis together.

                            Next we must encourage you to seek out
                            spelling errors to make correction.

                            I am certain many will thank you for this effort.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I do not produce any products to be sold.

                              All that I fabricate is given freely to those
                              who have a need for some specific device
                              or service.

                              Retirement has its advantages.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X