This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Overhead magnet self-wobble

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Overhead magnet self-wobble

    Hi

    A overhead magnet can be sustained self-wobble,Means that the self-energy generation, I would like to have replication, but: my English is not good, will not be able to understand the video, who can explain the structure details?

    YouYube Video link:
    YouTube - Strange wobble in overhead magnet

    Xu YUan
    Attached Files

  • #2
    Originally posted by yx630514 View Post
    Hi

    A overhead magnet can be sustained self-wobble,Means that the self-energy generation, I would like to have replication, but: my English is not good, will not be able to understand the video, who can explain the structure details?

    YouYube Video link:
    YouTube - Strange wobble in overhead magnet

    Xu YUan
    Harvey can.
    Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

    Comment


    • #3
      If you were to load that setup it would stop straight away. The reason the wobble goes for so long is that the work done on the air is small and will therefore take a while to dissipate all it's energy. Try load the magnet by wrapping a solenoid around the magnet and if it still wobbles then you have something but I doubt it will. It's like a ringing bell in a vacuum, it'll vibrate for a very long time but eventually cease it's movement after it has dissipated all it's energy.

      Raui
      Scribd account; http://www.scribd.com/raui

      Comment


      • #4
        Peizo.

        A piezo electric strip attached between two of these wobbling magnets would generate current.
        Last edited by synchro; 07-22-2010, 07:46 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by yx630514 View Post
          Hi

          A overhead magnet can be sustained self-wobble,Means that the self-energy generation, I would like to have replication, but: my English is not good, will not be able to understand the video, who can explain the structure details?

          YouYube Video link:
          YouTube - Strange wobble in overhead magnet

          Xu YUan

          Hi Xu Yuan,

          I did finally get your request via you-tube and sent a diagram for you there.

          Yes, the wobble is very interesting because it changes from translational to linear motion to twisting and back in a unique resonance.

          At first it seemed that it would never stop and then even increased for a bit. But I discovered later that it was a very sensitive seismometer and was detecting the movements of the building from cars passing by and even people walking on the floor near my desk. The floor in this place is wood frame and it flexes a bit when people walk on it.

          When things calmed down a bit, it finally stopped for a while, but started back up again when I sat at my desk.

          It is a very interesting resonance though where two pole surfaces try to find balance between the 3 fields making up the equilateral triangle.

          "Amy Pond, there is something you need to understand, and someday your life may depend on it: I am definitely a madman with a box." ~The Doctor

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Raui View Post
            If you were to load that setup it would stop straight away. The reason the wobble goes for so long is that the work done on the air is small and will therefore take a while to dissipate all it's energy. Try load the magnet by wrapping a solenoid around the magnet and if it still wobbles then you have something but I doubt it will. It's like a ringing bell in a vacuum, it'll vibrate for a very long time but eventually cease it's movement after it has dissipated all it's energy.

            Raui

            I agree
            "Amy Pond, there is something you need to understand, and someday your life may depend on it: I am definitely a madman with a box." ~The Doctor

            Comment


            • #7
              "Amy Pond, there is something you need to understand, and someday your life may depend on it: I am definitely a madman with a box." ~The Doctor

              Comment

              Working...
              X