Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
    hey Tortuga0303, what u working on?
    A very simple but fantastic concept.

    The photo attached below describes.

    If you have a transmitter receiver setup, the receiver based on distance from transmitter, field strength, and Q of the receiving tank, you will have a prescribed peak to peak voltage ratio on the receiving end

    If your receiver has built in a HV transformer which feeds back to the capacitive element, you in essence make a large virtual antenna. This makes the top load look like a much larger capacitance than it is in reality, thereby interfacing with the transmitter to a greater degree.

    If you consider your transmitter to be the earth, or some large outside signal source (ionosphere etc.) then you have really moved towards a free energy antenna.

    There are variations which get even more interesting when you involve a delay line, to time the feedback impulses to correctly add to the received impulses.

    The capacitor acts like a reflector allowing you to charge the top sphere and reference the ground at the same time both are required.

    The second image helps you imagine what is happening. If you imagine the copper sphere (center) charged to 64v, at the doubling of the radius (the small shell next to the copper capacitance) you will see a quadrupling of surface area, 1/4 times the voltage, so you have 16v. Your surface area (related to capacitance) increases by a 4:1, while your voltage decreases by a 1:4, inverses. This is transformer action in the capacitive realm.
    As you move further out you see 4 volts on the next shell, and 1 on the next, but in each successive step, you increase the surface area by the same ratio.

    So if you have a large wave with a 1v peak to peak fluctuation, you can effect a 64 volt fluctuation in the central sphere radiating the field.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Armagdn03; 04-05-2012, 09:43 PM.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Armagdn03 View Post
      A very simple but fantastic concept.

      The photo attached below describes.

      If you have a transmitter receiver setup, the receiver based on distance from transmitter, field strength, and Q of the receiving tank, you will have a prescribed peak to peak voltage ratio on the receiving end

      If your receiver has built in a HV transformer which feeds back to the capacitive element, you in essence make a large virtual antenna. This makes the top load look like a much larger capacitance than it is in reality, thereby interfacing with the transmitter to a greater degree.

      If you consider your transmitter to be the earth, or some large outside signal source (ionosphere etc.) then you have really moved towards a free energy antenna.

      There are variations which get even more interesting when you involve a delay line, to time the feedback impulses to correctly add to the received impulses.

      The capacitor acts like a reflector allowing you to charge the top sphere and reference the ground at the same time both are required.

      The second image helps you imagine what is happening. If you imagine the copper sphere (center) charged to 64v, at the doubling of the radius (the small shell next to the copper capacitance) you will see a quadrupling of surface area, 1/4 times the voltage, so you have 16v. Your surface area (related to capacitance) increases by a 4:1, while your voltage decreases by a 1:4, inverses. This is transformer action in the capacitive realm.
      As you move further out you see 4 volts on the next shell, and 1 on the next, but in each successive step, you increase the surface area by the same ratio.

      So if you have a large wave with a 1v peak to peak fluctuation, you can effect a 64 volt fluctuation in the central sphere radiating the field.
      VERY cool
      In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
      In the expert's mind there are few.
      -Shunryu Suzuki

      Comment


      • Books II

        Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
        What you need to do is type donald l smith into google translate to Russian, then, search on google and youtube, the Russians, namely TheDynatron, HAS done it.


        Dynatron also has a working Kapanadze, and ALL the DIY info is there too, just its in Russian... no prob. Also we have a new member who IS Russian, beautiful.

        Also my last vid on resonance, i think mine is very close to complete
        Hey Mr. Clean,

        I have unanimously declared you as among those of us most likely to succeed based on your diligent and hard hitting work.IMHO.

        To respond to your suggestions,I am aware of the Dynatron.Yet,like the Zilano's device ,I am not aware of any independent successful replications.I wonder if Dynatron is the only one on the planet who has made the device?

        English translations of dynatron's stuff was made available on this forum, I seem to recall,but I could be wrong....Now we have a member who is Russian (that is great!), then it would be good to get a proper and detailed translation of Dynatron's Kapanadze Device.

        Just one note however,I don't recall Dynatron selling any books.His stuff is all free to access.I was making the point that those who sell books have no real basis as they themselves have not demonstrated a working device.

        If you wrote one,I would feel better buying it, because we are aware of most aspects of your work.

        Lets say that,you Mr. Clean,would have posted in five days time, a video of a fully functioning device with the jaw dropping awesome 10kW output. Then you decided to travel around the country hosting seminars and or just posting every detail of what you did.When and if you do publish a book (hopefully, before the black helicopters arrive,naw just kidding) I would feel more comfortable buying it because we KNOW the time and effort that went into it.

        I am going to view your last vid.Which I suspect it will have the good stuff as usual.

        Thanks for info.

        Still learning,
        Ged

        Comment


        • Holy Crap (again) !

          Originally posted by Armagdn03 View Post
          Holy crap, he has already invented what I just apparently re-invented. LOL, wow.
          Originally posted by Armagdn03 View Post
          A very simple but fantastic concept.

          The photo attached below describes.

          If you have a transmitter receiver setup, the receiver based on distance from transmitter, field strength, and Q of the receiving tank, you will have a prescribed peak to peak voltage ratio on the receiving end

          If your receiver has built in a HV transformer which feeds back to the capacitive element, you in essence make a large virtual antenna. This makes the top load look like a much larger capacitance than it is in reality, thereby interfacing with the transmitter to a greater degree.

          If you consider your transmitter to be the earth, or some large outside signal source (ionosphere etc.) then you have really moved towards a free energy antenna.

          There are variations which get even more interesting when you involve a delay line, to time the feedback impulses to correctly add to the received impulses.

          The capacitor acts like a reflector allowing you to charge the top sphere and reference the ground at the same time both are required.

          The second image helps you imagine what is happening. If you imagine the copper sphere (center) charged to 64v, at the doubling of the radius (the small shell next to the copper capacitance) you will see a quadrupling of surface area, 1/4 times the voltage, so you have 16v. Your surface area (related to capacitance) increases by a 4:1, while your voltage decreases by a 1:4, inverses. This is transformer action in the capacitive realm.
          As you move further out you see 4 volts on the next shell, and 1 on the next, but in each successive step, you increase the surface area by the same ratio.

          So if you have a large wave with a 1v peak to peak fluctuation, you can effect a 64 volt fluctuation in the central sphere radiating the field.
          Sir,

          I am very pleased with your discovery! Reminds me of stuff like this happening in the past where,one researcher half a planet away invents similar devices,totally unaware of what others have been doing.

          Think it happened with so many inventions.

          I have been drawing dozens of schematics and reconstructing a parts list for this device.Even a scaled down version.I am using the info from all other devices to inform me.There is a spark gap so I know HV should be 250V or more.According to Don and others, over 2000V.

          Caps, well, that is easily worked out.Just wanted to know exactly how the sphere is constructed and if other antenna devices may be used.Also I am aware of wire thickness and amps,as well as an additional LC circuit to step down at resonance.It is because of this very forum,I am able to actually improve on the device.Adding stuff that may have been omitted.No probs. there.

          So I looked at Moray's, and all kinds of designs include Tesla's and the Dutch man in the Kelly pdf.

          Then I remembered that the receiver end of Don circuit is an antenna of sorts.Further research theorized that huge antennas are not necessary at all if you get other things right.

          Then I remembered the Moray article about a portable device.Even Don mentions such stuff.

          So I am still in planning mode.I even have diagrams of a double pyramidal device, floating in the atmosphere via a Helium balloon at 30 or so feet.

          That is where I am with this device.Rather than starting a new thread I felt it is still best to share the info here, as we have some really intense members.They have been pivotal in keeping everyone on track.

          Below is a link to one of the best articles I have read on antennas,resonance and possible free energy.I have wanted to post it for a very long time....but the time has come....

          Enjoy!

          Nikola Tesla Page, Tesla's power receiver


          Here is an excerpt:

          At VHF or UHF frequencies, a hi-Q "energy sucking" resonator antenna would not gather any more energy than a normal antenna, since the hi-Q antenna would be electrically large. But whenever the conventional dipole antenna might end up being too large to construct (like at 1KHz frequency or even 550KHz), then a high-voltage capacitor plate antenna, (or perhaps a tuned-coil antenna, both with a very high Q-factor, with inductors wound from thick copper pipe?) ...these would behave like far larger antennas than anyone could possibly imagine.
          NOT IN YOUR PHYSICS BOOKS?
          In hindsight, the above stuff seems somewhat obvious, but why have I never heard of it before? RESONATING ANTENNAS BECOME ABNORMALLY EFFICIENT RECEIVERS?! And perhaps the reverse must also be true: high-field resonant antennas will leak radio waves, even if their size is very small compared to the wavelength. If resistive losses don't halt them, their AC fields will grow in intensity until the signal finally does escape. Do most radio designers realize that all small resonant antennas with huge EM fields act like long-wire antennas having fields of the usual strength? Do Ham radio operators currently use 80-meter transmission antennas having high-Q resonators and enormous magnetic or electrostatic fields? Do AM radio companies know that their antenna towers are really not necessary? Do science teachers realize that even the simplest "crystal radio" can only operate a pair of headphones when a tuned circuit present? (The tuned circuit in a crystal radio is not a bandpass filter: it is an energy-suction device!) Do physicists really grasp, at a gut level, just how those tiny atoms can absorb and radiate the huge wavelengths associated with light waves? And are physicists aware that two photons are needed for atomic interaction: one to be absorbed, and one to be scattered?
          Portable AM radios already employ tuned resonant-loop antennas, and they've always been this way. We've been carrying around Nikola Tesla's power-receiver in our back pockets since the 1960s. Also, in bygone decades, those old "regenerative" receivers were not what they seemed. They were transmitting in order to receive, they were harnessing this bizarre "energy sucking" process. Regeneration isn't just a fancy way to amplify a small signal; instead it increases the incoming signal from a short antenna by using some weird physics. Do the designers of 90 years ago know something that modern scientists do not?


          Also read "Further Musings on Energy Sucking Antennas".

          Still learning,

          Ged.
          Last edited by Gedfire; 04-06-2012, 07:10 AM.

          Comment


          • Ham Radio and Regenerative Receivers

            Originally posted by Armagdn03 View Post
            A very simple but fantastic concept.


            So if you have a large wave with a 1v peak to peak fluctuation, you can effect a 64 volt fluctuation in the central sphere radiating the field.
            Just rereading your post and a two thoughts: It was radio operators who found a big increase in reception when they got into the 2 Mhz to 7 Mhz region.

            And the amplifying power of regenerative receivers....What a trip!

            How exactly would you construct the sphere,insulation etc?

            Ged

            Comment


            • Here is an excerpt:

              At VHF or UHF frequencies, a hi-Q "energy sucking" resonator antenna would not gather any more energy than a normal antenna, since the hi-Q antenna would be electrically large. But whenever the conventional dipole antenna might end up being too large to construct (like at 1KHz frequency or even 550KHz), then a high-voltage capacitor plate antenna, (or perhaps a tuned-coil antenna, both with a very high Q-factor, with inductors wound from thick copper pipe?) ...these would behave like far larger antennas than anyone could possibly imagine.
              NOT IN YOUR PHYSICS BOOKS?
              In hindsight, the above stuff seems somewhat obvious, but why have I never heard of it before? RESONATING ANTENNAS BECOME ABNORMALLY EFFICIENT RECEIVERS?!
              If I may add a bit of info to your discussion as you have arrived to the subject of Antennas .... as there is one in particular worth studying as an Add on to your Set up (those who know some of my posts will recognize it ) :

              key word here is Antenna

              Wilbert B. Smith: Gravity Control ~ Binding Force ~ Caduceus Coil ~ Letters ~ Circuit Diagrams


              Wilbert B. SMITH Gravity Control / Binding Force / Caduceus Coil / Geo-Magnetic Generator


              caduceuscoil

              The caduceus coil, illustrated in fig. #1, (Not shown) basically consists of
              ordinary insulated copper wire wound in a double-helix around a
              ferrite core. THIS COIL HAS REPEATEDLY BEEN FOUND TO VIOLATE
              ESTABLISHED LAWS OF ELECTROMAGNETICS AND HERTZIAN WAVE THEORY WHEN A HIGH FREQUENCY CURRENT IS INJECTED INTO IT.

              First. this apparatus has zero impedance - unlike an ordinary coil.
              when fed electrical energy the wire in the Tensor coil does not get
              hot.

              Secondly. it has infinite resonance - unlike an ordinary coil which
              will resonate chiefly at its natural fundamental frequency and
              weakly on the 2nd or 3rd harmonic, the Tensor coil is capable of
              resonating strongly on any number of frequencies randomly spaced in
              the spectrum. The signal pumped into such a coil strangely enough
              cannot be quantified (detected) by standard RF (radio frequency)
              detection apparatus. Many "Ham" radio operators and electronic
              technicians who have used these coils, are completely baffled by
              them. One radio amateur found that with two such coils, one used as
              a transmitter and the other as a receiver, the second would not pick
              up the signal from the first unless they were precisely aligned for the signal to be
              transmitted. The alignment had to be as critical as that of a laser beam.



              Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws. -Confucius.

              Comment


              • Harmful?!!

                Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                Well, you need secondary coil to ring on its own natural frequency and primary is with capacitor for tunning into secondary's 1/4 resonant frequency.
                Also another secret is: when you got 2 primary coils and one is running on 1/4 resonant frequency square waves then you apply full resonant frequency in another primary coil on peaks of 1/4 resonance square waves, this is a way for ringing ferrite core inside of coils. That creates very strong alternating magnetic fields. Just beware, this way is proved to be harmful for health due processes inside of ferrite core... The one of these are our experiment results with ferrite yoke.
                Hi T1000 when you told me that these alternating magnetic fields are harmful you're serious or was joking? to be sure about this.
                Thanks

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Guruji View Post
                  Hi T1000 when you told me that these alternating magnetic fields are harmful you're serious or was joking? to be sure about this.
                  Thanks
                  It is serious about what is happening inside of ferrite core.
                  While you can get Ferrite magnetic polarization (work in progress) - YouTube with small power feeding into system, there are more processess going on...
                  If you ever try to do this experiment, you will need square wave on 1/4 resonant frequency of ferrite core + full resonant frequency in copper strips on top of squares + low driving frequency with current for modulation. (The frequencies are approximate from our eperiments results). And each signal goes into own primary coil.

                  Also expect issues like in this post: Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze
                  Last edited by T-1000; 04-06-2012, 12:55 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Armagdn03 View Post
                    A very simple but fantastic concept.

                    The photo attached below describes.

                    If you have a transmitter receiver setup, the receiver based on distance from transmitter, field strength, and Q of the receiving tank, you will have a prescribed peak to peak voltage ratio on the receiving end

                    If your receiver has built in a HV transformer which feeds back to the capacitive element, you in essence make a large virtual antenna. This makes the top load look like a much larger capacitance than it is in reality, thereby interfacing with the transmitter to a greater degree.

                    If you consider your transmitter to be the earth, or some large outside signal source (ionosphere etc.) then you have really moved towards a free energy antenna.

                    There are variations which get even more interesting when you involve a delay line, to time the feedback impulses to correctly add to the received impulses.

                    The capacitor acts like a reflector allowing you to charge the top sphere and reference the ground at the same time both are required.

                    The second image helps you imagine what is happening. If you imagine the copper sphere (center) charged to 64v, at the doubling of the radius (the small shell next to the copper capacitance) you will see a quadrupling of surface area, 1/4 times the voltage, so you have 16v. Your surface area (related to capacitance) increases by a 4:1, while your voltage decreases by a 1:4, inverses. This is transformer action in the capacitive realm.
                    As you move further out you see 4 volts on the next shell, and 1 on the next, but in each successive step, you increase the surface area by the same ratio.

                    So if you have a large wave with a 1v peak to peak fluctuation, you can effect a 64 volt fluctuation in the central sphere radiating the field.
                    I've thought about this same design, and compared it to the one in the patent. In the patent he shows the sphere capacitively isolated from the rest of the circuit, which I don't understand how it could work unless the LC tank is in paralell, I only see your way working in series.

                    An other thing I've though of, is this could be set up like Tesla's radiant energy receiver, and use an electrostatic generator or other high voltage influence to induce a strong negative charge on the sphere, priming it. Like put a van de graff generator inside the sphere, but at a distance or with insulation between to prevent discharge. This way many free electrons are available to be ejected from the sphere, and there is always a pulling force moving more electrons up from the ground.

                    I guess a parallel LC would be good for receiving electrostatic fluctuations and the series configuration would be good for pumping current out of the ground.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SuperCaviTationIstic View Post
                      I've thought about this same design, and compared it to the one in the patent. In the patent he shows the sphere capacitively isolated from the rest of the circuit, which I don't understand how it could work unless the LC tank is in paralell, I only see your way working in series.

                      An other thing I've though of, is this could be set up like Tesla's radiant energy receiver, and use an electrostatic generator or other high voltage influence to induce a strong negative charge on the sphere, priming it. Like put a van de graff generator inside the sphere, but at a distance or with insulation between to prevent discharge. This way many free electrons are available to be ejected from the sphere, and there is always a pulling force moving more electrons up from the ground.

                      I guess a parallel LC would be good for receiving electrostatic fluctuations and the series configuration would be good for pumping current out of the ground.

                      HA HA HA HA, that is exactly what I was thinking. I love the idea of using a hand crank electrostatic device to prime it, its like starting your car with the old flywheel and crank!

                      Comment


                      • Priming

                        Originally posted by Armagdn03 View Post
                        HA HA HA HA, that is exactly what I was thinking. I love the idea of using a hand crank electrostatic device to prime it, its like starting your car with the old flywheel and crank!
                        While you are on that,I recall Moray priming his device manually by stroking a component with a magnet.

                        Good ideas,keep em coming.

                        Ged

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                          Hey Mr. Clean,

                          I have unanimously declared you as among those of us most likely to succeed based on your diligent and hard hitting work.IMHO.

                          To respond to your suggestions,I am aware of the Dynatron.Yet,like the Zilano's device ,I am not aware of any independent successful replications.I wonder if Dynatron is the only one on the planet who has made the device?

                          English translations of dynatron's stuff was made available on this forum, I seem to recall,but I could be wrong....Now we have a member who is Russian (that is great!), then it would be good to get a proper and detailed translation of Dynatron's Kapanadze Device.

                          Just one note however,I don't recall Dynatron selling any books.His stuff is all free to access.I was making the point that those who sell books have no real basis as they themselves have not demonstrated a working device.

                          If you wrote one,I would feel better buying it, because we are aware of most aspects of your work.

                          Lets say that,you Mr. Clean,would have posted in five days time, a video of a fully functioning device with the jaw dropping awesome 10kW output. Then you decided to travel around the country hosting seminars and or just posting every detail of what you did.When and if you do publish a book (hopefully, before the black helicopters arrive,naw just kidding) I would feel more comfortable buying it because we KNOW the time and effort that went into it.

                          I am going to view your last vid.Which I suspect it will have the good stuff as usual.

                          Thanks for info.

                          Still learning,
                          Ged
                          thanks i appreciate that man

                          I would love to see 10 kw come out too, not sure about that, but i think its just a matter of hooking up a step down transformer properly, and having the freq corrected.
                          In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                          In the expert's mind there are few.
                          -Shunryu Suzuki

                          Comment


                          • I'M A NEW MEMBER AND WOULD LIKE TO CONTRIBUTE WHAT I HAVE BUILT. IT IS A DON SMITH DEVICE AND IT WORKS I WILL POST A SCHEMATIC SO IF I DO NOT DO SOMETHING RIGHT PLEASE FORGIVE ME I WILL LEARN I HAVE TO THANK MR.CLEAN FOR HIS VIDEOS FROM THAT I WAS ABIL GET MY DEVICE TO WORK.
                            Attached Files

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by bobo36us View Post
                              I've heard him talk, seen some diagrams, and
                              seen some models, but has anybody actually seen
                              one of his devices running?
                              There is no working device from Don Smith - it is impossible to make Free Energy in that way! (Maybe, some way - but in any case it's not be device who produce a kilowatts - no and newer!)

                              Our universe is the way where you need to look.
                              Device working by manipulating with it's own gravity (Don Smith? No way...)
                              (Gravity are nothing extra ordinary and it forms by two fields HV and weak magnetic field. (and it need to be polarised right)

                              like our earth - half of the sphere are charged from sun with (-) and night side of planet are with charge (+) this cause to charge ionosphere in horizontal position and together with earths magnetic field (vertical) it produce a gravity. (free energy device are front of your eyes, but everybody ignore this)
                              i just give a hint...

                              (i like to say that this technonogy is start of new quantum era) My theory and practical works is now approved by Russian science comunity.

                              Last edited by Guntis; 04-07-2012, 08:31 AM.

                              Comment


                              • Thats My First One I'll Try To Make It Bigger
                                Attached Files

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X