This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Project Camelot / Dr. Brian O'Leary Presentation on F-E Suppression

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    And we need to make it a matter of public record to help vie for a solution, WITH MAINSTREAM PUBLIC EXPOSURE, and thanks to Jib and Rosie we are doing that NON profit.

    Ash

    Comment


    • #47
      Hehehe thx to YOU and Panacea m8

      The body of work there is so impressive, it floors me. And why no one has yet ponied-up the cash to get started with the research institute building, is beyond me....

      IT IS BEST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN FOR OPEN SOURCE ALTERNATIVE ENERGY RESEARCH.

      And until things change drastically, Open Source energy research is the best way to end the use of oil and coal as the fuels of choice on this planet.

      Anyone out there wealthy? Or do you know any wealthy peeps who want to make a real difference in this world?... This would do it.

      Research and Development

      Comment


      • #48
        Ash - have just read the objects and mission statement of Panacea. Have had the real pleasure of endorsing their objects by voting. Such fun. Its my first such. And I feel I've now got a a sort international franchise which makes me cosmopolitan - no less. Not a bad reach for a really, really old recluse.

        You guys are doing excellent work. If you want to build your centre you should hire the offices of some commercial fund raisers. They'll know how to spread the word and with the foundational excellence of these chapters - my guess is that fund raising will be a breeze.

        Really good stuff. It's long overdue that your own hard faught efforts here get some well deserved recognition. One meets many characters on these forums and may I say, it's a privilege to share this with you.

        Comment


        • #49
          Hi Jib, Rosie et ALL.

          Whoa, what a wrap Thanks a lot Jib/Rosie. These types of words really do mean a lot to us thank you both so much. We had the concept of ALL working together (as the FE community is there they are just not mobilized and coordinated AS WELL AS THEY COULD BE) years ago.

          Thanks for the fund raising ideas Rosie, sounds like a great idea to me, its amazing how much people are becoming ALTRUIST from the open source FREE energy movements efforts, ALL of us are doing great working together. People heard on TV that the non profit org was on no budget and actually contributed based on that.

          People are starting to contribute and offer space, even people in businesses and others with equipment , which means the non profit org can use the donations to help get the demos to support all the forums HARD work.

          We will soon have the drought prevention technology info on Tv (gonna plug all of us)and another for the GEET school Australia later on. And Panacea will be putting all back in to supporting the FE open source engineers. A place where Rosie, Dr Stiffler and ANY FE engineer could go and get PUBLIC access/support/awareness/security and advance education is LONG over due. Security needs to happen one way of another.

          And Rosie you have open source a patented device, absolutely imperative, if you can do it, OTHERS can. I am the most impressed with your self and the Doc, if only others had of been as smart as you both. Well people can learn now, it must be done. 10 hours of energy suppression footage must count.

          I don't think any other circuits besides Rosie's and Dr Stifflers have as much PUBLIC ACCESS or potential, and why is that?, they have been open source. We are really ALL in your debt Rosie/Dr Stiffler. Security is there and must be done this way.

          Sorry this was long winded guys.
          Thanks again Rosie and Job for the kind words.

          Sincerely
          Ash

          Comment


          • #50
            Hehehehe, you're not EVEN getting "long winded" by my standards (as many may agree lol)

            Glad to hear of your recent successes, M8; and it is gratifying to know that good folks out there are responding to the message.

            _____________________________

            Here is another interesting paper Dr. Sarfatti linked to on Facebook, it postulates that time is not what we think, and that waves can propagate backwards in time... Proved by experiments that show that autonomous biological reactions (such as heart beat) can be stimulated by events before they actually happen. Huh? lol, well i found it interesting, anyway

            A non-profit volunteer Citizen Science organization.
            Last edited by jibbguy; 08-29-2009, 05:54 PM.

            Comment


            • #51
              Hi Jibbguy. I read up the paper by Antonella. I'm not sure that that I've read it right but it seems to me that syntropic and entropic principles proposed by Fantappie, are somehow logically inconsistent with 'forwards' and 'backwards time flow referenced by Antonella. Somehow, as I see it, this would then be the same time but moving in different directions along the same path. I think Hawking did claim a potential backward time flow but had to withdraw the thesis as his equations were faulted by a student. In any event, backward time flow has not, thus far been proved. In fact, I believe it's been disproved.

              I think that what Fantappie was proposing wih the concept of syntropic principles, was a 'different' time frame which can intersect with entropic principles - somehow - like on a randomly co-incident axis. But the thesis is then also consistent with a 'future' timeframe rather than a backward time frame. This would then resolve the EPR paradoxes and other questions relating to non local events. It's a fascinating concept. Personally I buy into it and propose that this 'future time' is determined by particles at faster than light speed? What else? In any event, it's interesting that - if true - then premonitions and precognitive determinants would be logically consistent with the fact. In a strange way too - it marries with your previous references here - where the proposal was that to somehow imagine the future is to realise the future. Some kind of tool to aid evolution. I think that's its relevance in a biological context - as proposed by Fantappie. It's all so interesting.

              EDIT - We're drifting off topic here - but as it's your thread - presumably it'll be tolerated.
              Last edited by witsend; 08-29-2009, 04:03 PM. Reason: spelling

              Comment


              • #52
                If i was actually smart enough to understand it all , i believe i would agree lol.

                One thing i have noticed is Dr Sarfatti links the papers that support HIS views, which i cannot blame him for lol. At least he has said many times he could be wrong (as you have as well), and that is always refreshing, and in imo, a sure sign of sincerity

                The idea he has often mentioned that consciousness' sensing of entropy is based on the accelerating expanding time/space field, is very interesting to me as well. This answers some questions as to how we perceive "time" and the changes thereof, and allows for answering the major paradox's of time travel (which is a favorite sci-fi subject with me). In this model if i understand it correctly, Time is not a steady stream at the same flow rate; it fluctuates "speed" to the local space time continuim... Perhaps even changing "rate" as the Solar System traverses different sectors in it's orbit in the Galaxy, if there happen to be local variations. He then ties these variations into the yet unknown effects of Dark Matter and Dark Energy (...where he sadly loses me in the gravitic equations lol).

                __________________________

                BTW despite looking pretty hard this last week or so, i have no been able to yet find any specific Papers on ZPE Casmir effect that would relate to the findings of U.S. Naval Postgraduate School in Monterrey in the 1980's (as Albert Neumann mentioned). Do they exist? Dunno. I will keep plugging... And popping ibuprofens lol.
                Last edited by jibbguy; 08-29-2009, 04:39 PM.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Sarfatti definitely proposes that our visitors may be from some future time. And I'm also lost on his explanations. And I definitely share your interests regarding time travel. I do hope that it's permissable - forwards and backwards. But time itself apparently cannot travel backwards. But - as always - I'm open to correction.

                  And Jibbguy - my doubts on my model being right are not the same as Sarfatti's. Mine are based on a very real lack of appropriate training and knowledge. His is not. I'm afraid my model will always be categorised in that sad division of pseudoscience or - at best - bad science. I'm under no delusions here. It's just that I also hope that some of its concepts will be understood - because I fondly believe they are right. They're just sorely compromised as I have to use the tools of language to explain them. So sad. But it in no way limits my enjoyment of the subject. I just love studying physics - all aspects. It's just that it would be more appropriate if I could also understand the math.

                  EDIT Just seen your own edit. The Casimir effect should be easily googled. I'll check it out and see what I get. 2nd edit. Ok - I've just seen it. You're asking with specific reference. I'd also like to read this if you find anything.
                  Last edited by witsend; 08-29-2009, 04:57 PM. Reason: spelling

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Time going backward? lol
                    Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. I think this is what syntropy refer to. To me time doesn't exist at all. I've proposed an equation that eliminate the time factor. Everything change in equal proportion.

                    @witsend
                    Hm... I thought your zipon is a dipole.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by quantumuppercut View Post
                      Time going backward? lol
                      Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. I think this is what syntropy refer to. To me time doesn't exist at all. I've proposed an equation that eliminate the time factor. Everything change in equal proportion.

                      @witsend
                      Hm... I thought your zipon is a dipole.
                      Hi quantumuppercut. I wish time didn't exist. Then I wouldn't age quite so quick. I'd like to apply your equation to an antiwrinkle cream.

                      My zipon is definitely a dipole. Half the mass/size of a photon (which is strange as a photon has no mass) - and with a velocity of 2C - which is stranger - as Classical physics refutes that anything can exceed light speed. So it's a concept that rests on shaky foundations.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by witsend View Post
                        Hi quantumuppercut. I wish time didn't exist. Then I wouldn't age quite so quick. I'd like to apply your equation to an antiwrinkle cream.

                        My zipon is definitely a dipole. Half the mass/size of a photon (which is strange as a photon has no mass) - and with a velocity of 2C - which is stranger - as Classical physics refutes that anything can exceed light speed. So it's a concept that rests on shaky foundations.
                        Haha witsend, trading your beauty for science is the right thing to do. That question about aging cross my mind. All I see aging is something human inflicted upon themselves. How come less worry people age less? Don't worry though, once we find the new theory, we can predict chemistry precisely and have anti aging medication.

                        If I see your zipon as a monopole, that wouldn't make a different in your model. What if I say the movement direction of a monopole spell out it's north or south pole? I vision your zipon as a mass swinging around a circle. Reduce half the radius, the speed double. Don't worry, we'll put more high quality rocks into the foundation.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by quantumuppercut View Post
                          If I see your zipon as a monopole, that wouldn't make a different in your model. What if I say the movement direction of a monopole spell out it's north or south pole? I vision your zipon as a mass swinging around a circle. Reduce half the radius, the speed double. Don't worry, we'll put more high quality rocks into the foundation.
                          Hi Quantum. I corrected the error in my post and changed monopole to dipole. Just more proof of accelerated aging. Regarding the zipon swinging around a circle - am absolutely with you. The particle is a dipole but with a single justification. And - indeed - reduce the radius and you increase the speed. As I propose that fields of these particles also comprise an atom's energy levels, then these variations in frequencies may be evident in the hydrogen lines, as a for instance? Just a thought.

                          EDIT By the way - I see it as a variation in frequency rather than velocity. The proposal is that the field's velocity is constant - just twice light speed.
                          Last edited by witsend; 08-29-2009, 09:49 PM. Reason: clarification

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by witsend View Post
                            Hi Quantum. I corrected the error in my post and changed monopole to dipole. Just more proof of accelerated aging. Regarding the zipon swinging around a circle - am absolutely with you. The particle is a dipole but with a single justification. And - indeed - reduce the radius and you increase the speed. As I propose that fields of these particles also comprise an atom's energy levels, then these variations in frequencies may be evident in the hydrogen lines, as a for instance? Just a thought.

                            EDIT By the way - I see it as a variation in frequency rather than velocity. The proposal is that the field's velocity is constant - just twice light speed.
                            I think I see your point. I can see it as a variation in frequency rather than velocity. It is just another perspective of the same thing. I do have a question though. Why do you propose the zipon is 1/2 mass/size of a photon with 2c instead of any other specific setting?

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Quantumuppercut - it's tricky to describe. I'll try and keep it brief. The question is - why do we not see a particle in a magnetic field - no matter the sophistication of the measuring equipment? The proposal - maybe because the particle is too small - and too fast. That way it would elude detection. Then the question was - how small and how fast? I proposed an inverse proportionate ratio between speed and size, suggesting that it would have to be smaller and faster than a photon because photons can't detect it. I started at 2C as a thumbsuck and found I didn't need to go further.

                              I played with the symmetries of the electron, photon and proton and found that - using this inverse proportionate relationship - I could reconcile the size mass ratio of the electron to the proton if I made the electron a composite of 3 zipons. In the same way I could reconcile the interaction of these particles with the field if I also made the photon a composite of 2 zipons. We know light speed. Half the mass of a photon would therefore be 1 zipon and 1 zipon would then have a velocity of 2c.

                              This introduced another timeframe - meaning that the model only uses 2 timeframes being ours and some future time. That and the different spatial dimensions gave a total of 10 dimensions. This indicated that the universe could, in fact, comprise zipons that structure everything we know in a 10 dimensional binary system. The composite of the proton - the hydrogen atom was a bit more complex. But the model proposes that the proton comprises 3electrons which, in turn, comprise 3 zipons each. This then married with the known mass/size of the proton to the elctron. I thought it was pretty neat proof. But it was widely considered irrelevant. I needed better proof of the model. Hense my excursion into experimenting with electrical apparatus.

                              I've tried to describe it in the field model. But it's clearly rather obtuse as no-one apart from my co-author has actually understood it. I sincerely believe it could all be described with fractals. But I have synergies with mainstream as I also need 2 dimensions of space on a small scale. There are many other parallels. But none of it helps when the exposition of the model remains as dark as midnight. Hopefully one day someone will come along and understand what I'm saying and then put it into a language that scientists understand. Until then - I must say it's quite lonely from this perspective. It also points to extraordinary potentials in magnetic interfacing. But that too is difficult to describe and would be way out of my budget constraints to subject to experiment.

                              Anyway. Many thanks for the question. I love expounding on the model.
                              Last edited by witsend; 08-30-2009, 12:38 PM. Reason: qualified and a correction

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by witsend View Post
                                Quantumuppercut - it's tricky to describe. I'll try and keep it brief. The question is - why do we not see a particle in a magnetic field - no matter the sophistication of the measuring equipment? The proposal - maybe because the particle is too small - and too fast. That way it would elude detection. Then the question was - how small and how fast? I proposed an inverse proportionate ratio between speed and size, suggesting that it would have to be smaller and faster than a photon because photons can't detect it. I started at 2C as a thumbsuck and found I didn't need to go further.

                                I played with the symmetries of the electron, photon and proton and found that - using this inverse proportionate relationship - I could reconcile the size mass ratio of the electron to the proton if I made the electron a composite of 3 zipons. In the same way I could reconcile the interaction of these particles with the field if I also made the photon a composite of 2 zipons. We know light speed. Half the mass of a photon would therefore be 1 zipon and 1 zipon would then have a velocity of 2c.

                                This introduced another timeframe - meaning that the model only uses 2 timeframes being ours and some future time. That and the different spatial dimensions gave a total of 10 dimensions. This indicated that the universe could, in fact, comprise zipons that structure everything we know in a 10 dimensional binary system. The composite of the proton - the hydrogen atom was a bit more complex. But the model proposes that the proton comprises 3electrons which, in turn, comprise 3 zipons each. This then married with the known mass/size of the proton to the elctron. I thought it was pretty neat proof. But it was widely considered irrelevant. I needed better proof of the model. Hense my excursion into experimenting with electrical apparatus.

                                I've tried to describe it in the field model. But it's clearly rather obtuse as no-one apart from my co-author has actually understood it. I sincerely believe it could all be described with fractals. But I have synergies with mainstream as I also need 2 dimensions of space on a small scale. There are many other parallels. But none of it helps when the exposition of the model remains as dark as midnight. Hopefully one day someone will come along and understand what I'm saying and then put it into a language that scientists understand. Until then - I must say it's quite lonely from this perspective. It also points to extraordinary potentials in magnetic interfacing. But that too is difficult to describe and would be way out of my budget constraints to subject to experiment.

                                Anyway. Many thanks for the question. I love expounding on the model.

                                Thank you for the explaination witsend. I went back to find out where your explaination coming from and it took me to nakedscienctist forum. I read the first 16 pages and the last 5 pages. I see that you're fighting with all your might and the iron wall has not budged, but rather get stronger. I really don't know what to tell you about your theory. I just know that you're exactly like Edward Leedskalnin. I want to say that you are the reincarnation of Leedskalnin, but I know you're not into religion stuff. Let's put it in a less severe manner that you are the will of this person. He did build the coral castle, a proof that his concept works, but does that means, in scienctific term, accepted? When you read through his theory, you told me that you did not accept his magnetic monopole. That shows even you do not agree with him. Do you see why they are resistful to you now? I've always keep myself on the neutral side. I agree with what you said and I also agree with what mainstream said. How can that be possible one may ask? I've been enlighted. I will show you where I have been enlighted and I hope that you will feel better if not completely cure.

                                Eistein and Tesla considered rivals in many opinions. They both have to bow down to a paradox. Tesla understood this paradox well and it later made Eistein drop his work. The mathematician who found out this paradox also drop his work. His name was Kurt Godel. Once I understood this paradox, I cannot argue anymore about anything anyone has to say. However, I know this is only half of a complete paradox where the other half describes what so call... life. So dropping all my work is not a solution, only keep it moderate. My advice is that just let things natually flow. There will be many young people who carry out the mission as you already see on this forum. It is just how this universe works.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X