This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tesla microfilm letters

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The thread continues....

    Thanks Michel!

    Ernst.

    Comment


    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

      Comment


      • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

        Comment


        • Wow Michel you are a Saint or something..... I don't have time to do this right now.....I am back to building my Earthship and doing construction for neighbors to keep my own projects going.... I won't have time to do this again till late Fall/Winter........THANK YOU!!!!!

          Comment


          • Hi jeff,

            Thanks for the kind words. I was quite busy during the last few months with the grand kids home for the summer but it's back to normal with school starting soon so I have some time to dedicate to the project.

            This was my first year at bee-keeping with a Flow Hive and so far got 38 lb of pure honey and hope to reach about 45-50 lb by the end of the season. I enjoyed working with the bees but was careful as it is now populated with around 40,000 bees. So far only 2 stings and the good thing is that I am not allergic.

            Wish you the best on your Earthship project.

            Take care,

            Michel

            P.S.: Ernst, how are you doing with the Tesla project?
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

            Comment


            • Busy as your bees:

              renovation 1
              renovation 2

              renovation 3

              renovation 4
              renovation 5
              renovation 6
              Down scaling 1
              Down scaling 2
              Down scaling 3
              Down scaling 4
              Down scaling 5
              Generator 1
              Generator 2
              Generator 3
              Generator 4
              Generator 5
              Generator 6
              Generator 7
              Generator 8 now reconfigured to give 2 phase 220V instead of 3 phase.

              Also found a book from Snezana Sarboh, The unresolved patents of Nikola Tesla. Some more info never before published. But I haven't read it yet (just arrived yesterday).


              Ernst

              Comment


              • A few questions.

                Hi Ernst,

                Impressive work done there and a very nice generator. I have a few questions if you have time to address them.

                Did Tesla ever used an Oudin coil to transmit power?

                When do you think you will start testing and how will you tap in to test the power transmission? Can we help?

                Are you planning to test the transmission over a great distance?

                How deep is your ground tap? (Down to water table depth?)

                Tesla used scale type plates in the dome of the transmitting tower, would it be more efficient at creating the ionization needed in the surrounding fluid (term used by Tesla in his flying machine patent)

                This part is from far off memories. The Earth ground resistance is about 300 Ohm?, how much current would that setup push through it?

                Take care,

                Michel
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

                Comment


                • First and foremost: Thanks for your continuous work on this thread!


                  Did Tesla ever used an Oudin coil to transmit power?
                  I do not believe he did? Why would he? I don't believe it would even be possible in the quantities that Tesla was thinking of.
                  When do you think you will start testing and how will you tap in to test the power transmission? Can we help?

                  Are you planning to test the transmission over a great distance?
                  The first tests will concern power generation rather than transmission.
                  But when we'll test transmission, we'll pick it up where we left it (at 50 m) and take it from there. We can test a few 100 Km, about 10,000 Km and perhaps the boys from Brazil can help test almost 20,000 Km. It is funny to see that many people offer help on this particular point. Maybe at some point, if our tests are successful I can publish details on how to build a receiver and do a worldwide test. But I do not expect that anytime soon.

                  How deep is your ground tap? (Down to water table depth?)
                  I have two 15 m and two 17 m deep. Ground water is at 10 m.

                  Tesla used scale type plates in the dome of the transmitting tower, would it be more efficient at creating the ionization needed in the surrounding fluid (term used by Tesla in his flying machine patent)
                  There are many points on which my system could be improved, we just want a proof of concept for now.

                  This part is from far off memories. The Earth ground resistance is about 300 Ohm?, how much current would that setup push through it?
                  As much as we can. I have no figures on that yet.


                  Ernst.

                  Comment


                  • Thanks Ernst,

                    I did not want to mess your other thread with my questions. As for this thread, I'm happy to help as I can read R. U. Johnson hand written letters, but the Tesla 's one, can't make head or tail. Thanks Jeff Pearson for his hard work at deciphering them.

                    I tried a few jpg to txt, doc and pdf converters for the typed letters but it did not give good results, that would have speeded up the transcriptions. As they say:"Tough luck".

                    Take care,

                    Michel
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

                    Comment


                    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

                      Comment


                      • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

                        Comment


                        • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

                          Comment


                          • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

                            Comment


                            • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

                              Comment


                              • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X