This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keshe Blueprint

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    In this video Doc Keshe talks about Plasma

    [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ace3tkq7i1w#t=5897[/VIDEO]

    Comment


    • Tao

      Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
      Is that a quote to shutdown forums?
      This comes from Taoism. (Tao = the way).
      I think this can be interpreted in many ways. My interpretation would be:
      "he who knows does not speak, but shows to convince (in his way of living; conduct and with doing proper measurements);
      He who does not know has to speak to convince (because he doesn't know how to show).

      this is IMHO the TAO, "the right way".

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
        In this video Doc Keshe talks about Plasma

        No food needed to eat because our bodies can be nourished by
        direct exposure to plasma. Sounds like what happens when you
        are an angel.

        Also space flight or anti-gravity effortlessly, again like angels.

        This man is seeing into the time to come so that time must be
        very near when world powers will be removed due to their
        unfaithful or abuse of power.

        Give me some of that yummy plasma, and I am not kidding.
        Stick some (plasma) batteries in your rectum and please report on youtube

        Comment


        • I don't know. I forgot that all great men needed a PHD. Sorry I forgot.
          Care to try that again? I am not saying Keshe is the free energy Messiah.

          What I am in favor of is seeing folks try each mans ideas. Our biggest
          problem is we listen to the Gov controlled Universities who say it isn't
          possible to long.

          Shame on us for not doing the experiment or becoming an observer
          of the experiment. No we don't do that. Teacher told me this and teacher
          told me that is what we have been programmed to gulp.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Ben2503 View Post
            Stick some (plasma) batteries in your rectum and please report on youtube
            That is not very gentlemanly. No scruples Hey? Do some experimenting.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
              I don't know. I forgot that all great men needed a PHD. Sorry I forgot.
              Care to try that again? I am not saying Keshe is the free energy Messiah.

              What I am in favor of is seeing folks try each mans ideas. Our biggest
              problem is we listen to the Gov controlled Universities who say it isn't
              possible to long.

              Shame on us for not doing the experiment or becoming an observer
              of the experiment. No we don't do that. Teacher told me this and teacher
              told me that is what we have been programmed to gulp.

              Comment


              • labels

                Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                That is not very gentlemanly. No scruples Hey? Do some experimenting.
                I never claimed to be a gentleman.
                I don't like labels. We are all unique humans, and "labels" are just meant to polarize, to create "us" versus "them". I believe in "we".
                I am happy with different views, as long as nobody wants to force his/her views on me.

                take care
                Ben

                Comment


                • A new truly altruistic act, disclosure of great knowledge for the masses:



                  This disclosure can be found at https://www.facebook.com/Keshe-Found...468892/?_rdr=p

                  Please, try before you buy!

                  Last edited by SlickDick; 11-10-2015, 12:15 PM.
                  All the best,

                  Slick

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SlickDick View Post
                    A new truly altruistic act, disclosure of great knowledge for the masses:




                    This disclosure can be found at https://www.facebook.com/Keshe-Found...468892/?_rdr=p

                    Please, try before you buy!

                    Nice work Dick, you are a true researcher. I have been looking all over
                    for that so I can take away Ernie's excuse.


                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bockRM5gn5k
                    Last edited by BroMikey; 11-10-2015, 08:24 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Mike,

                      I very much like not to take credit, and i will. It is not my research. I am just the messenger, by no means
                      All the best,

                      Slick

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SlickDick View Post
                        Mike,

                        I very much like not to take credit, and i will. It is not my research. I am just the messenger, by no means
                        Well I thought I did. Keshe is saying Plasma will nourish the cells in our
                        bodies, correct? I mean that is not so hard for me to grasp. We absorb
                        all kinds of energy into our being coming from the surroundings right now.
                        Such as the radionuclides coming from the Fukushima plant.

                        Maybe you could shed more light on a subject specifically applicable?
                        Last edited by BroMikey; 11-10-2015, 08:39 PM.

                        Comment


                        • clouds a-rolling in..........

                          Jason Verbelli, one of the key individuals attempting to replicate Searl's work has posted some disquieting information about Keshe on PESN here. Apparently, on-camera, Keshe first offered to fund the Searl research to the tune of $3,000,000 - but off-camera, admitted that he didn't have any money for Searl's work, or anyone else's for that matter, and then had the gall to suggest that Verbelli's and his team should switch to researching Keshe-tech instead, at their own expense, naturally!

                          Worse, an electrical engineer, Fernando Morris, was in Italy in June 2015, and volunteered to look at any of Keshe's 'plasma-reactors', but Keshe said that he didn't have any available! However, once Morris was safely ensconsed back in the US, Keshe suddenly conjured up KW's of plasma-reactors from somewhere, which happily, also operated independently of the grid - so, from zero to hero! Not looking good.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by DavidE
                            [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG6RFQCEUWE[/VIDEO]
                            a private video????

                            Comment


                            • This guy already built a unit and testing in progress. Seems to be in a positive direction...regards

                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiYbrQUyhfo

                              Comment


                              • Electrical certification by Europe and US for Magrav Units.

                                [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hajxpPC8cIo[/VIDEO]

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X