This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Single Wire Power - A Search for Ambient Power to do Wwork

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dave's 2BGS, Duncan's Drawing

    Originally posted by Duncan View Post
    thx .. I do try to find glaring anomalies and adapt them to my mission sometimes having little idea why the anomaly exists. I'm going to relate one such . It was explained to me by fellow member David Bowling whilst I stayed with him for a short while, Its actually the genesis of his 3BGS. Almost a happy accident! the events unfolded for David pretty much as I explain (given some poetic licence for bad memory and emphasises) However I'm sure with a polite ask David would cross the T's and dot the I's … David had a pretty big Lead acid battery sitting under a bench at the back of his work shop, forgotten, unloved and uncharged for a long (far to long ) time.The term
    'Battery' then is being a bit elastic with the truth, this thing is simply a box of sulphated crystals that look a bit like a Battery . The battery has with no trouble what so ever reached the stage the physics text books describe as > approaching infinite impedance >
    quite pointless trying to charge such a thing by any normal means and obviously totally pointless putting a thing of 'infinite impedance' in any sort of circuit … No usful current can possibly flow.
    David also had a half decent LA Battery to hand and a car windscreen motor ever the optimist and just tinkering David threw this circuit together... Which of course didn't work .. How could it possibly?
    Nothing complex here …( Is there?)



    In disgust David abandoned the junk and headed for the Coffee jar. In a careless off hand move which would later have huge ramifications David didn't bother to disconnect .. just abandoned it. (been there, done that!)
    A few hours later noises in the empty house ! .. Burglars ? No. The motor has started itself … It was going faster and faster any attempts to stop it physically was resisted, – It just went faster still
    a few tests showed the half decent 'charged battery' was now 'fully charged' and full of pep. David’s father lives 'off grid' and in due course David presented this scrap to him. They connected it to the huge bank of batteries used on the homestead … Two flicks of a lambs tail and they were all fully charged (rejuvenated?) too!
    Well David’s 3BGS has run for many pages and I certainly don't want to rake old coals. however I can't help but feel that the crystal structure inside what the researchers referred to as 'the bad battery' was the key (and alas the stumbling block) .They'd keep restoring themselves and revert to a perfectly good lead acid Batteries The effect gone , Will O' the wisp. IMHO Somewhere in that Crystal business a big portion of this enigma is answered. It was really the scale of 'free energy' which became available which is difficult to convey .. almost frightening
    At the risk of derailing my own thread...
    I decided to try this with a very dead LA battery I removed from my car last month. In its dying days, I was able to charge it fully, and that would last 2 days. I tried to put the charger on it today, and it won't even take a charge - not even registering 1mV. Dead as a doornail. Useless as t*ts on a bull.

    I used a DC motor from a battery-powered hand drill. The motor sprang to life once things were connected as per Duncan's diagram. The battery began to charge into negative polarity. It rose to -3V and I had to let the motor rest. With a load on the shaft, it wanted to draw more amperage (I suppose) and the charge in the battery rose higher and faster. I don't have a way to keep a load on it right now, but the concept is fascinating.

    It would seem to me that this completely useless battery is drawing energy in from the environment and I suppose the sulfation inside it is acting as a kind of catalytic layer, enabling it to draw from the ambient.

    With the DC motor, I'm assuming we're getting an AC signal inside the motor(positive as magnet approaches TDC on rotor coil, crossing zero to negative as magnet recedes away from TDC). Maybe someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

    I'm wondering how the electrical action of the motor is interacting with the sulfated battery to enable the battery to charge. This information might be useful for other applications involving LABs.
    Bob

    Edit: To be fair, I should mention that I started the process off with one of UFOPolitics' 5 pole modified motors, which sprang into life once connected. It was running pretty fast, and I was worried about burning out the brushes, so I switched to the old drill DC motor, which seemed to actually push the voltage in the dead battery higher into the negative range. Like I said, I stopped at just past 3V to let the motor rest, so as not to burn it out. If I can find a way to put and keep a load on it, I will, and I'm sure that will enable the battery to charge quite rapidly.
    Last edited by Bob Smith; 12-06-2015, 02:44 AM. Reason: Extrication of extraneous abstruse diction obfuscating apprehension.

    Comment


    • Here is the "story" from the very first post in the "3 Battery Generating System" thread here on the forum, with details you might be interested in added that were left out of that post because of length. I'll shut up after this as I have NO INTENTION of sidetracking this thread.

      It is a circuit similar to one first posted by John Bedini some years ago where he used a light bulb as load. Two charged batteries, one discharged battery and a load. I used a 12 volt DC motor as the load. It was an old robotics motor that I still have. We knew we were going to put this circuit together, and intended to do it with three GOOD batteries as in John's circuit, but after charging all three batteries overnight, we discovered one battery would take a charge but not HOLD it. We put the battery that would take, but not hold a charge in the third position. THIS IS CRITICAL TO YOUR SUCCESS!!!!! IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A BATTERY THAT WILL TAKE A CHARGE BUT NOT HOLD IT IN YOUR THIRD POSITION YOU WILL NOT GET THE SAME RESULTS I HAVE GOTTEN. You MAY get some good results, but you will probably NOT get AMAZING results. ARE WE CLEAR ABOUT THAT???!!!

      When we first threw the switch, nothing happened. We figured this was a dud experiment, and got involved in some other things. Ten to fifteen minutes later the motor suddenly started up. The voltage on the bad battery would jump to 24 volts. It would go down slowly to about 18 volts, and then the motor would slowly start and begin to run, speeding up gradually. The voltage would continue to drop down to around nine volts, at which time the motor would suddenly shut off and the voltage would immediately jump back to 24 volts and the cycle would repeat. This change in battery voltage is what has convinced me that what we measure when we put a meter on battery 3 (in this configuration) is NOT the voltage in the battery, but the POTENTIAL DIFFERENCE between battery 3 and the two batteries in series. That potential starts high, at 24 or so volts because of two batteries in series vs a dead battery, and goes DOWN as the bad battery charges. But until there is SOME charge in the bad battery, the motor will not run. So when the bad battery has about 6 volts in it, the motor will begin to slowly run. As the motor sped up and the voltage in the bad battery began to climb, the meter showed a lower and lower voltage potential difference. When that difference got down to around 7-8 volts the motor would shut off, and the voltage would jump again...up to 24 volts and the cycle would repeat. WHY and HOW this step happened is the KEY to it all. CLEARLY the bad battery was HOLDING nothing if the voltage jumped immediately to 24 volts if we were truly measuring the [potential difference. But if the battery was holding nothing, how did the potential difference slowly go down to 18 volts???? These are the questions that keep me up at night.

      To try and get the system to keep from shutting off, I ASSUMED I needed to keep the battery in the third position from becoming charged, so I began to hook loads to it. I used an inverter and powered all kinds of loads, balancing the load on battery three by putting an additional LOAD ON THE MOTOR. It did amazing things. It ran for a several WEEKS, powering loads 24 hours a day, seven days a week. I slept on a cot in the garage next to it while it ran at night, so I KNOW it was running. I thought I was going to be rich, so I took the thing apart and flew to California to meet a patent attorney, paying him $10,000 up front (non-refundable) to do a patent search and file for a patent. When I returned home, the thing would NOT work. Fortunately the attorney took pity on me and refunded MOST of my non-refundable deposit, just because he thought the thing was so cool! I have been working on this for 10 years now. I won’t ever stop.

      Dave
      Last edited by Turion; 12-06-2015, 03:54 AM.

      Comment


      • Thanks for that further info, Dave. I'm going to try to run a friend's simple oscillator circuit from which he and I been (and others) have been able to draw single wire power, using the same battery setup in the next couple of days when I get a chance. Perhaps it may have something to teach us and might help us understand what's going on in the batteries as well.
        Bob

        Edit: BTW, earlier this week, I set up a feedback from my single wire system back to the battery, and it started to climb from 11.5 volts to over 16. I disconnected the positive and it continued to climb. I got scared and disconnected the negative, at which point it stopped. I left the system sit a couple of hours, went back and could not replicate the effect. Not sure what happened. But it was a single battery, and for a few minutes, the amount of charge available in the battery seemed to be growing - even while the circuit ran. Occasionally, my DMM has pinged out over 1000V on my battery terminals and then shut down. Under certain conditions, magic seems to happen with these LA batteries. I'd sure love to know what that is and how to produce that effect at will. My thinking so far has been it's a combination of sulfation and resonance / right frequency. Onward we go.
        Last edited by Bob Smith; 12-06-2015, 04:36 AM. Reason: Remediation of hackneyed phraseology

        Comment


        • Now a good (big) ground connection Bob -- to either dud battery connection
          then you'll see things fly!
          Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

          Comment


          • Why does a capacitor create a 90 degree phase shift of voltage and current? - Electrical Engineering Stack ExchangeCapacitive Battery Charger - John Saves Energy

            perhaps not at mains voltage (if your not happy there) then put it back in your motor if you want. here's a 'one size fits all ' build

            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6NluEvBAUU

            George doesn't seem to have realized the ground Implications but certainly has paid 'lip service' to resonance in his next step .
            I should explain that electricians are taught reactive current is a component of reactive power and reactive power can 'do no work' George then suggests you take a whole bank of batteries 10 in his case (20 in mine) as I'm in Europe then adjust charging by altering capacitance to minimum real power (Watts) and so maximum - ground reactive, tulleric or magnetic current. Depending what language you speak.

            Reverse Your Electric Meter, Legally! | www.eagle-research.com

            I think I prefer the historical term magnetic current which was dropped from the text books very quickly after a certain Edward Leedskalnin decided to write about it.
            At this point the 3BGS is academic although it is one hell of a learning tool . You have already done it with two batteries Bob why complicate ?
            The descriptions above gets rid of all the generator / motor baggage and does go COP>1 .
            It still doesn't answer the questions we all want to know how? & Why? & How can whatevers happening inside that poor old knackered battery be stabilized ? There's pretty easy ways around the rest . even staying close to resonance will have a circuit somewhere .
            Last edited by Duncan; 12-06-2015, 05:20 PM.
            Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

            Comment


            • Crystals and chemistry form diode-like junctions.
              In the Stiffler SEC he produces hydrogen bubbles using a diode in water.
              In this we can see that the experiment explores open pathways.

              Most would agree that the diode does not use a conventional pathway
              that a single wire connects to a copper band on the water jar.
              We need to look at what is being charged and how and why this
              interaction allows an event that would not take place otherwise.

              We know diodes in closed system conduct in one direction with 3BGS and
              other LA battery experiments that reversal takes place followed by phenomena.
              Logically there is conduction (of some kind ) in the other direction in a dead battery
              under certain conditions.

              Understanding what really is a self generated discharge (SGD) by examining modern day proof.
              The secret and the science of unlimited electric energy
              Making one wire experiments successful by using open systems approach.
              Last edited by mikrovolt; 12-07-2015, 01:21 AM.

              Comment


              • Great posts, guys! Busy couple of days ahead. I'll post when I can.
                Carry on...

                Bob

                Comment


                • Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

                  Comment



                  • Seems Steinmetz and GEC actually won 'the war of the currents' (silly me !) True in bits of course .. Steinmetz did resolve the technical issues .. did resolve hysteresis. The trouble is, he resolved it for electrostatics also! That had two effects
                    it opened the doors for 'free energy' and let a razor sharp mind like Tesla comprehend the possibilities.
                    It goes without saying the last thing Business wanted then or now is 'free energy'
                    The work of Steinmetz pertaining to , were took out of print and circulation . Maths and theory doctored and dumbed down to the crap we all learn today .Tesla .. Silenced and Dealt with.
                    The whole episode covered in fairy dust and dis-information. Just like today ! no change there
                    Last edited by Duncan; 12-07-2015, 05:53 PM.
                    Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

                    Comment


                    • I submit the following from the 3BGS thread. I would recommend that everyone here read the first (and ONLY the first) post on that thread, because I believe it does impact some of what is being discussed here. This part of the first post follows almost immediately the last part I posted the other day. Here I am talking about (or referring to) putting together the initial setup with a bad battery, and when you flip the switch, the motor DOES NOT BEGIN TO RUN for several minutes. After the motor DOES start and run for a while, these were my instructions:

                      ____________________
                      At this point you need to stop and let your primary batteries sit and rest overnight, recharging them. You also need to DRAIN battery three by connecting a light to it and leaving it overnight. Discharge it completely.

                      AFTER DOING ALL THAT AND LETTING THE SYSTEM REST OVERNIGHT, reconnect everything. Flip the switch to start the system and you will find that this time the motor starts IMMEDIATELY.

                      So…..if the delay in starting you saw yesterday were because of a difference in potential between the set of two batteries in series and the single battery, when could that potential possibly be GREATER than when you have just charged the two main batteries while at the same time, discharging the bad battery all night long with a bulb on it?

                      If the delay yesterday was because there was not enough juice in the bad battery and it had to get a little before the motor could start up, how could there possibly be LESS juice than there is right now, when you have drained the bad battery ALL NIGHT LONG. It should have NO juice. None. So you should be having to put some juice into the battery for the motor to start. It should take LONGER to start RIGHT NOW than it did yesterday, and yet the motor started immediately.

                      It is my belief that we are talking about some kind of magnetic alignment that takes place in a bad battery and continues as long as there is a load on the battery, and also lasts for a couple days after the load is removed. If you can let it sit for a couple days, hook it back into the system and flip the switch, once again the motor will NOT start immediately.

                      Dave
                      3BGS thread: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...erating+System
                      Last edited by Turion; 12-07-2015, 06:15 PM.

                      Comment


                      • BACKGROUND OF THE INVENTION

                        The invention relates generally to conversion of electromagnetic radiation energy to electrical energy, and, more particularly, to conversion of high frequency bandwidths of the spectrum of a type of radiation known as zero point electromagnetic radiation to electrical energy.

                        the intensity of the radiation increases without limit as the frequency increases resulting in an infinite energy density for the radiation spectrum
                        Patent US5590031 - System for converting electromagnetic radiation energy to electrical energy - Google Patents
                        Last edited by DavidE; 12-08-2015, 11:21 AM.

                        Comment


                        • Last edited by Duncan; 12-08-2015, 02:38 PM.
                          Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

                          Comment


                          • Summary of the Invention

                            Some embodiments of a method in accordance with the present invention define an engine cycle comprising several state changes that enable a net gain or recovery of energy that is accessed via Casimir force-generating boundaries (e.g., plates, etc.).


                            Patent WO2000071894A1 - Method and apparatus for energy extraction - Google Patents

                            Comment


                            • SUMMARY OF INVENTION

                              To solve the need for a power supply for an associated energy-using device that can be deployed anywhere and is self-sustaining, reliable and maintenance-free over its service life in potentially harsh conditions, the present invention provides an ambient electromagnetic energy collector that couples to an ambient electromagnetic field around the device to extract energy from the ambient electromagnetic field, having an inductor structure for coupling to a magnetic field component of the ambient electromagnetic field so that it can be substantially reduced in size as compared to an antenna structure for coupling to the electric field component of the ambient electromagnetic field.


                              Patent US20070107766 - Multi-source ambient energy power supply for embedded devices or remote ... - Google Patents

                              Comment


                              • - stochastic resonance -

                                Thanks For These posts DavidE . I had realized the same possibles even way back on the 3BGS thread, The term stochastic which appears in the patent (along with casimir effect ) also appear in my conjecture back then .
                                In fact the electrical equivalent of .'Stochastic resonance' which appears in the maths of finance but is hidden from electrical engineering . That thinking too was intentionally consigned to the long grass! - by others
                                Alas I can only lightly touch these theories and its really simple practical answers I seek ! If I could fill one of the shagged batteries with resin and it would be kind enough to hold the electrical 'status quo' that would be spiffing ! That dream is never going to pan out like that though . Is it? I Just have to tell what I see and how I see it and then hope someone has the nous to pick up the ball in another field of engineering and hope he/she has the spunk to release the practical answer to that bit of the puzzle still for what little its worth I think your arrow flies true.
                                Last edited by Duncan; 12-08-2015, 07:15 PM.
                                Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X