Heins & Newman
I had an idea earlier today that there are similarities that Newman's motor has with Thane Heins' regenerative acceleration technology.
However, Heins' technology uses coil cores, and Newman's motor doesn't.
I've envisioned how the two technologies could be combined into a motor design.
I just have to draw it, and then I'll post it here.
Both coils are high-impedance and as such must therefore have a certain amount of capacitance.
I had an idea earlier today that there are similarities that Newman's motor has with Thane Heins' regenerative acceleration technology.
However, Heins' technology uses coil cores, and Newman's motor doesn't.
I've envisioned how the two technologies could be combined into a motor design.
I just have to draw it, and then I'll post it here.
Both coils are high-impedance and as such must therefore have a certain amount of capacitance.

Put my finger......
Makes batteries bigger and keeps some charge going, this must be built large 


Comment