This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here's looking at Euclid (Bogart)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    here comes the fizz .. ewiz

    Originally posted by ewizard View Post
    No problem on the pic Duncan. I had already built one that day using a bearing mounted in a flat wood stick. It seemed to work briefly but I suspect having the correct length for the pendulum for the weight of the magnets (MOV ring magnets) and so on would be needed to keep it in motion and I was too lazy to work all that out but I'll trust that it can be done and that when I'm not busy with other things I'll come back to it. That was the only reason for wanting a pic so as to get close to the length of the pendulum and size of the magnets.

    Having studied Sacred Geometry, Golden Mean ratio, Solfeggio frequencies and so on I'm thinking the secret lies in something along these lines. And yes I fully believe there are powers at work to try to keep this secret well hidden. It' very sad what they did to Tesla. I would sure like to see a mainstream big name movie producer do a movie on Tesla's life. Other than a B movie in 1980 that was made I don't think anyone in Hollywood has the balls to take it on a big production. They'd probably be killed trying as it would make the masses aware of what is really going on.
    What is the Casimir effect? : Scientific American and using them.
    So whilst these guys debate the matter we might as well just ...do it!
    What is the Casimir effect? : Scientific Americanhttps://vimeo.com/19577546
    Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

    Comment


    • #77
      Click.

      Thanks for PM Duncan, i looked at this a while back, it would be very interesting to arrange a cascade in a circular pattern, as the paper suggests,wish i had time to do this and many others.

      My main interest is in high torque, self running electric motors for EV propulsion, not much to ask eh!

      I do feel that resonance will have to play a part, hence me following your thread closely, waiting for juicy tidbits, that may click my thinking into the right place, at the right time.

      Many Thanks Cornboy.

      Comment


      • #78
        Hetors house

        Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
        Thanks for PM Duncan, i looked at this a while back, it would be very interesting to arrange a cascade in a circular pattern, as the paper suggests,wish i had time to do this and many others.

        My main interest is in high torque, self running electric motors for EV propulsion, not much to ask eh!

        I do feel that resonance will have to play a part, hence me following your thread closely, waiting for juicy tidbits, that may click my thinking into the right place, at the right time.

        Many Thanks Cornboy.
        YAGI ANTENNA DESIGN BASICS - Learn More About a Yagi (Beam) antenna!
        CINATOTO adalah platfrom yang bisa membuatmu ketagihan dengan kemenangan dan keuntungan besar yang di berikan untuk para pecinta game online.
        Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

        Comment


        • #79
          CINATOTO adalah platfrom yang bisa membuatmu ketagihan dengan kemenangan dan keuntungan besar yang di berikan untuk para pecinta game online.


          and the revised AC circuit theory is available here

          Lessons In Electric Circuits
          Last edited by Duncan; 06-07-2013, 02:24 PM.
          Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

          Comment


          • #80

            It is with great excitement, and appreciation to the inventor, that Nexus publishes the
            following information on the Permanent Magnet Electric D.C. Motor Generator
            of Robert Adams, a former Chairman of the Institute of Electrical & Electronics Engineers,
            Inc., U.S.A., (N.Z. Section).

            After having his invention suppressed for over 20 years, Mr Adams, at the age 72, has
            decided to share his design with the world regardless of the consequences. Mr. Adams'
            quest to bring "free" energy to the world has cost him dearly as it has many other
            researchers who threaten to bring the "establishment" undone.

            He has survived an attempt on his life by an individual affiliated with the New Zealand
            Secret Intelligence Service and the Central Intelligence Agency, direct suppression of
            his invention by former (and recently deceased) Prime Minister of New Zealand, Robert
            Muldoon, the giant British electronics company, Lucus Industries, as well as numerous
            other insurmountable difficulties that have been placed in his path. All because his
            invention worked. And not only that, it is so simple, any electronics manufacturer or
            skilled backyard-home-scientist could build one.

            INVENTORS BEWARE!

            In 1978 Mr. Adams discovered that inventors of machines or devices of high energy
            efficiency capability ("Free" Energy) are not only refused patents, but that in
            most cases, their inventions are classified under the "Military Use Clause", which
            is, of course, international. Inventors are prohibited from publishing details of
            their devices or promoting them in any manner of their invention is classified under
            this clause. In other words, their devices automatically become the sole property of
            the "establishment".

            The fact that there is an established mechanism to suppress energy inventions of this
            nature has been a closely guarded secret for many years. Many inventors have made such
            claims, but the general public remain oblivious to the fact that they are being deprived
            of clean and free energy by organizations that would rather make money and hold power
            over the public, that allow such technology to become widely available. Yet another
            example of the abuse of power. (No pun intended.)
            http://freenrg.info/Patents/GB228270...EC_MOT_GEN.pdf
            Last edited by Duncan; 06-09-2013, 08:10 AM.
            Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

            Comment


            • #81
              Duncan,
              I have seen lots of threads dedicated to the Adams motor patent here and at OU.com. As far as I was aware there were or are no successful replications. To me this suggests that (as usual) something was left out of the patent. I have no problem attempting to replicate something I believe has a chance of working, but since others have tried, what are they (and we) missing that would make this a successful build, or is that where we begin...with this patent as a basis and work to discover the missing piece or pieces. Since he wanted us all to have the answer, you would THINK that all the pieces would be there. Perhaps there HAVE been successful replications and no one is talking about them?

              Dave

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by Turion View Post
                Duncan,
                I have seen lots of threads dedicated to the Adams motor patent here and at OU.com. As far as I was aware there were or are no successful replications. To me this suggests that (as usual) something was left out of the patent. I have no problem attempting to replicate something I believe has a chance of working, but since others have tried, what are they (and we) missing that would make this a successful build, or is that where we begin...with this patent as a basis and work to discover the missing piece or pieces. Since he wanted us all to have the answer, you would THINK that all the pieces would be there. Perhaps there HAVE been successful replications and no one is talking about them?

                Dave
                Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

                Comment


                • #83
                  Monopolar Motor by Robert AdamsThe Science of Music by Eric Dollard (3 of 12) - YouTube
                  Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Edward Bulwer-LyttonThe Face that Launched a Thousand Assassins
                    Lorentz Force - YouTubeEinstein & Lorentz ... Gog and Magog

                    It might also might be born in mind that Lorentz might (just might) have in turn got his hands on the work of Danish Mathematician and Physicist Ludvig Lorenz who had published exactly the same work a year previously.


                    Ludvig Lorenz

                    Do you catch the faint smell of corruption cospirisy and evil surly not when theres lots Nobel award prizes for all the players ?
                    So if the mind twisting and corruption starts in that era with Bert being the t.p.t.b Stooge what alternatives exsist to pull the ship quickly back onto the opposite tack.?
                    How about dumping the Einstein Lorentz force equasion and falling back on the older (but undoutably more honest) work of Ampere ? Here's his force equasion ..



                    haven't seen it before ? Why doesn't that supprise me !
                    Here it is taking into account the coulomb interaction and the equivalence Ids = qv





                    Now the bits start to fit ... These Mathematical expansions and the experemental support are kindy provided by a Greek Prodical Prof P.T. pappas


                    Two Giants "John Hutchinson" and Greek prof "P.T Pappas" doing their very best to take care of us whilst we do nothing to help or care for them

                    An expansion of P T Pappas's work can be seen here


                    The scribblers miss much if they ignor the work of these heavily supressed academics fighting to shine a little light in our direction at tremdious personal risk to themselfs and their families, It rather seems to me that the cloven hooves care not what they trample on.


                    *
                    Last edited by Duncan; 06-15-2013, 03:19 PM.
                    Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Hi Duncan
                      I think that most of us here that build circuits have seen the importance of reaching resonance and seeing a circuit suddenly take off. But can you elaborate a little more for those of us with a little more wine on thier brain (me), how the two frequencies be it 1 & 6 ties into other devices such as a magnet motor or the water jet wheel.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Me Too.

                        I second that question Zardox, including electrodynamic rotating devices.

                        Thanks in advance Duncan.

                        Regards Cornboy.

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuH72G5qXow
                          Last edited by Duncan; 06-19-2013, 06:03 AM.
                          Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Wait a second here.
                            My question was a general one about pertaining to the fact that you had stated earlier that all COP-1 devices use the same source of energy and that was directly related to the mixing of frequencies. I was not meaning any one particular device and I only mentioned the water jet wheel because there was a link to it within the material you had sent me. This device was also listed in Patric Kelly's PDF.
                            My intention was not to interrogate you on any one device and I make no appologies for it.
                            I am only trying to learn here.
                            Yes I have several different pulsed circuits that I use on a daily basis. However the at this time the only thing that I have been able to accomplish is to light bulbs or charge batteries.
                            The problem always seems to be when we try to loop a system and I am wondering if maybe some of these other devices might be worth exporing. If I were to build a magnetic motor or a water jet wheel or as Cornboy said a rotating device if what you are saying is correct I would want to incorporate the frequencies into the build. Your explenation of the power lines was very good. However being a little thick in the head I don't clearly see the relationship to the other devices. So I only asked for further explenation.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              I guess I should have posted a link.
                              Future of Energy - YouTube

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Duncan,

                                We have seen from our work with the pulse motor on the 3BGS setup that a motor run in that system puts out more power than it takes in, and I believe that UFO has shown us this also with HIS motor designs. They need to run at higher voltages to do real WORK because they have little torque, buti am beginning to believe, as Erfinder does, that ANY motor can be made to return more power to the primaries than it uses. We have also seen that generators can be designed that speed up the prime mover under load rather than slow it down. When you start to look at putting those parts together into a system it is no longer IF you can get COP >1, but how MUCH greater.

                                And that is where we are with what we know NOW! What does the near future hold?? Personally, I wake up excited every day!!

                                Dave

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X