This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Scooter Wheel Energizer

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Uchinanchuenergy's channel Uchinanchuenergy's channel - YouTube

    Hi Skywatcher

    This guy is running his monopole rotor with the coils in sideway position
    Maybe we can decipher his coil LOL
    He said three windings cw and ccw and one for trigger with hall effect sensors

    My magnet wires are ready please take a look

    His comparison with monopole with high speed while slower in bipolar magnets

    As for my set up , the neo magnets are bipolar 40 cm by 8 mm thickness and with shield installed top and bottom 8 pieces on a 23 inches plexiglass double 10 mm thickness.
    I placed a 12v dc fan from an old induction cooker on the top center of the rotor which in turn rotate it to around 60 rpm . This is powered by a solar panel 10 watts 160 mA consumption and battery 12 v 4AH

    I can changed to a bigger dc motor to rotate the disc and just want to have a decent coil for charging

    This have all changed with the youtuber had shown he will be joining the iaec and hope you will too see you there

    totoalas
    Last edited by totoalas; 09-14-2012, 12:32 PM.

    Comment


    • #47
      Xmas Pulse Motor Promo

      OK-were going to do this
      This build you will have a 1 month build time for comp.
      I will make a thread in the pulse motor section for the build off.
      I will also make a video with the one ruel that must be applied to your pulse motor.
      So i would not start building early-as you may have to start again when you hear the ruel's lol.
      Video and thread will be posted on the 20/10/2012.
      i will be talking with Russ from RWG reserch in about 10 minute's,and will hit him up for some promotions aswell.
      1st,2nd and 3rd prizes will also be anounced in the video.
      So please spread the word of this build off to all forum's and people.

      swim at 90 degrees to the current and gain speed in two directions
      Quote by Tinman IAEC FORUM

      Comment


      • #48
        Looking Good!

        Nice work Tyson! That setup will give you a good baseline to work from. Building an SSG is one thing. Congratulations! Now you can use that machine for the world of Discovery! RPM out of control? Awesome! Balance that wheel. Throw a second coil on there, out of phase, of course. Small core. (10-15mm), coil to FWBR, then to charging battery. No cap. Batteries make better translators than caps. Fun,fun. Most of my batteries now have a resting voltage over 13v. Hmmm. I dug all of them out of the trash.
        Randy
        _

        Comment


        • #49
          Hi folks, Hi randy, thanks for the reply and kind words.
          The machine is working well and i just realized why most of my batteries were sitting at around 12.5 volts, because I never equalized them by letting them charge up to around 16 volts or so.
          Now that i have done this, the one battery is up around 12.65 volts resting, so i bet I'll get it to that 13 volt mark.
          I'm not sure if 16 volts is a safe level to charge to, though it probably is with this type of charging and also not sure how many times to charge up to a higher level for equalization.
          Any tips appreciated, thanks.
          peace love light
          tyson

          Comment


          • #50
            Hi folks, Having great success with this wheel and I also now realize, that These SLA gel cell 12 volt batteries i have, have been in dire need of cell equalization.
            Before I equalized the cells, i was getting 2 hours 20 minutes run time with a c20 load discharged to 12 volts, now, it is already going over 4 hours and still only at 12.11 volts.
            It seems one or more of the cells were no where near fully charged, due to the imbalance.
            This particular battery sits at 12.82 volts now, from 12.47 volts and I'm sure I can get it to 13 volts resting.
            I'm pushing all these batteries up as close to 16 volts as i can for a couple cycles, maybe more.
            Anyone know how many equalization cycles are recommended, thanks.
            Maybe with these batteries in much better equalization and condition, i can get some real results with this miracle machine, hehe.
            peace love light
            tyson

            Comment


            • #51
              Batteries can be a head ache.

              Special pulse motor
              ------------------

              Does anyone know someone who could design a pulse motor
              to accept (and welcome) a pulse of short duration and of
              voltage in the field of 500v to 100v ?

              Then, the pulses could be thrown at it, and it could be attached
              to a generator and a load.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
                Hi folks, Having great success with this wheel and I also now realize, that These SLA gel cell 12 volt batteries i have, have been in dire need of cell equalization.
                Before I equalized the cells, i was getting 2 hours 20 minutes run time with a c20 load discharged to 12 volts, now, it is already going over 4 hours and still only at 12.11 volts.
                It seems one or more of the cells were no where near fully charged, due to the imbalance.
                This particular battery sits at 12.82 volts now, from 12.47 volts and I'm sure I can get it to 13 volts resting.
                I'm pushing all these batteries up as close to 16 volts as i can for a couple cycles, maybe more.
                Anyone know how many equalization cycles are recommended, thanks.
                Maybe with these batteries in much better equalization and condition, i can get some real results with this miracle machine, hehe.
                peace love light
                tyson
                Nice work tyson! Out of control RPM ? LOL - we could all wish we had that problem. Maybe throw several more coils on there as the Lenz drag should slow it down. Looks like you could just brace up some more 2x4's on the back side to get several more coils mounted.

                Battery University and the Battery bible (Bedini's ?) come to mind as a good reference regarding the voltage safe for equalization - not sure myself although I recall 16.2 volts is probably a max and after that they may start dropping off.
                There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

                Comment


                • #53
                  Depends

                  Tyson,
                  All batteries are different. Batteries will start sulfating right off the production line. My SLCs charge at >17v. Now with that said, let me qualify that. Only a very few have ever started at that level. Tuning affects the top voltage as well. If I tune for fastest rpm/least current draw ~2500, my batteries will max at 16.8v. If I tune for highest charging voltage ~1650 rpm, I can push a battery to almost 18v charging. This does push the power usage to almost 2x from the highest rpm, but my batteries are better for it and charge much quicker. I have never ruined a battery. I have a couple batteries that rest at over 14 volt. They have been through many charge/load cycles. Your SSG will make your batteries better and better.
                  It is my belief that when I tune in this manner, I get a combination of hot and cold to my batteries. There is no fluff to the charge on these batteries and they seem tolerant to a conventional hot charge without losing any ability to accept a cold charge after.
                  Randy

                  Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
                  Anyone know how many equalization cycles are recommended, thanks.
                  Maybe with these batteries in much better equalization and condition, i can get some real results with this miracle machine, hehe.
                  peace love light
                  tyson
                  _

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Hi folks, thanks for the replies.
                    Hi wrtner, only thing i can think of at the moment, is a newman type motor.
                    If you look into his research and devices, you will find they can be very efficient.
                    Hi ewizard, thanks for the kind words and information.
                    I guess if i added a coil or two as regular generator coils, they would have to have high enough turns to give high enough voltage for charging, probably air core might work, will think more about it, i have to run many more charge cycle tests before i get to that though.
                    Hi randy, ok thanks, i am seeing the rest voltage get higher and higher with each charge cycle, not sure if they will get to 18 volts, though we'll see.
                    The last discharge test with this particular 12 volt 7AH gel cell, discharging to 10.5 volts and figuring an average of 11.65 volts, gave me around 45 watt hours.
                    So will see how it improves from here.
                    I am interested in the claim lindemann made, where him and bedini tested a solid state version, that used 1 watt input, 12 volts-80 milliamps and were charging a 12 volt 7 AH gel cell in an hour and getting sometimes COP of 60, though COP of 20 was more normal.
                    If that is true, i wonder if the battery needs to be conditioned properly for that to occur and I'm hoping this wheel can do something similar.
                    peace love light
                    tyson
                    Last edited by SkyWatcher; 09-17-2012, 08:35 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      If that was true, where are the replication plans. I'll take a COP of 20 any day. Problem is we get results one day and the next they go away and we are no wiser as we have no idea where the results came from in the first place. I once was experimenting with the 3BGS and got a 2000 watt inverter running with a 40watt bulb as a load and the primary batteries were charging at the same time. It was the am hours so I shut it down. Next day, those primaries were even higher after resting. When I fired it back up, no deal. I haven't been able to duplicate it since.
                      Randy

                      Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
                      I am interested in the claim lindemann made, where him and bedini tested a solid state version, that used 1 watt input, 12 volts-80 milliamps and were charging a 12 volt 7 AH gel cell in an hour and getting sometimes COP of 60, though COP of 20 was more normal.
                      If that is true, i wonder if the battery needs to be conditioned properly for that to occur and I'm hoping this wheel can do something similar.
                      peace love light
                      tyson
                      _

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
                        Hi folks, thanks for the replies.
                        ...
                        I am interested in the claim lindemann made, where him and bedini tested a solid state version, that used 1 watt input, 12 volts-80 milliamps and were charging a 12 volt 7 AH gel cell in an hour and getting sometimes COP of 60, though COP of 20 was more normal.
                        ...
                        I hear such claims for ten years, and saw not one third party duplication that works, in spite many attempts from skilled experimenters.
                        And it is to be noted that the claimers are still connected to the grid and paying their electricity.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Hi folks, Hi exnihiloest, How about some direct experiments from you, instead of hearsay.
                          I'm not concerned in any way, shape or form, what people think does not work, i only want to hear your experimental results, if you are going to make claims that something is or seems impossible.
                          And the claim that people are connected to the grid, is not experimental proof or any kind of scientific evidence of anything, except possibly an attempt at debunking, as i know the extent of suppression of technology in this world.
                          Ask yourself, what positive constructive value did you offer with your post exnihiloest.
                          Hi randy, again, whats with you folks, why all the negative comments.
                          Just because 100 other people can't get something to work, doesn't mean it can't work.
                          Why wasn't everyone flying heavier than air flying craft before the wright brothers, because it was impossible of course and yet the birds were flying outside, oblivious to humanities mind games.
                          I've seen so many ufo's or flying saucers in my life and supernatural events, that i know we don't know everything there is to know, not by a long long shot.
                          So if your going to post in this thread, try and keep an open mind and a positive constructive approach, regardless of how many failures people think they have had, as those so called failures, are part of learning as well.
                          Anyway, still cycling these batteries and one is close to holding 13 volts, so we'll see how she goes.
                          peace love light
                          tyson

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Misunderstood

                            Hi Tyson,
                            I'm sorry if I sounded negative. I'm not. I took your words to start that post.
                            Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
                            If that is true, i wonder if the battery ...
                            That was my request for the plans to build this unit that gets a COP of 20 or higher. I'm a builder. I then went on to say how I have had success with OU, but as a fleeting moment. Because this science is so fringe, we get results we don't understand. Because of that lack of understanding, it is hard to duplicate as we don't REALLY know what we did to get that result in the first place. At least in my case.
                            Is OU possible? Absolutely! I have seen it. Did I mistake it? Nope! I double checked my measurements. Can I duplicate it? Yes! Someday. As my understanding develops through building and testing. BTW, I am still working on that 3BGS. Have I had good results? YES! Can I power my home? Not YET!
                            Truth, Peace and Love to the World!
                            Randy
                            _

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Hi randy, thanks for the thoughtful reply.
                              I'm just tired of all the doubting in this world, it serves little value to self empowered solutions for humanity.
                              If people in this world realized the power of their thoughts and feelings, let alone their actions, this world would not be mired in enslavement and stagnation in regard to all aspects of human life.
                              I'm glad you are genuinely intending and working towards getting an excess energy device working, as am I.
                              Let me just use an example to highlight something.
                              If people believe they need permission from other human beings to do something, such as travel down a road, etc.
                              Then honestly, what chance does any particular culture of humanity have of making excess energy devices available to the masses.
                              You see, it is our beliefs, whether real or taught to us, that shape our collective future.
                              And so, this why we all should envision these ultimately self empowering technologies already working reliably and in the hands of all humanity.
                              Our consciousness is far more powerful than any technology.
                              It is a case of the cart before the horse, our thoughts precede our creations and so it is with that which has yet to be visually manifested in our world.
                              Another example, if we all believe we need money to acquire our basic needs, then that will be our reality, when the truth is, that is a belief and only true if we give our power of consciousness to it or what we believe.
                              The wright brothers is one of the great examples of this.
                              Even though birds have and were flying all around outside for all to see, science and institutions that mold the mind of humanity, were telling us that heavier than air flight was impossible.
                              This was obviously not the truth, yet peoples belief impeded them from seeing and acting upon the information that the birds in nature, were plainly showing them.
                              This is precisely what is happening in regards to excess energy devices and for that matter, many alternative ways of humans living, such as housing, etc.
                              Our human thoughts and feeling are where the real power is and always has been, that is why we have schools, main stream media, etc. to attempt to keep us all in a small box, so that a relative few can attempt to control us more easily.
                              Had to get that off me chest.
                              The SSG wheel has been working well, it even adjusts itself to charge a single AA nimh.
                              About to make another discharge test and see if this one 12 volt 7AH gives more watt hours than the last time.
                              peace love light
                              tyson
                              Last edited by SkyWatcher; 09-18-2012, 11:44 PM.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Hi folks, this SSG mountain bike wheel is working nicely.
                                I've run 6 charge cycles so far and intend to run many more until the results become interesting.
                                Run Time with a c20 load or around 320 milliamps, battery is 7AH or 84 watt hours.
                                Without cell equalizing, load ran for around 34 watt hours.
                                Next cycle with cell equalizing, load ran for around 47 watt hours.
                                Next cycle with cell equalizing, load ran for around 52 watt hours.
                                Resting voltage is now up around 12.88 volts, from 12.48 volts.
                                So all in all, a very successful device so far.
                                My hope is, that this battery will become what others are calling a negative resistor by this conditioning cycle process and it will provide more watt hours than input, we will see.
                                Though, maybe i need to condition a few more to place in parallel, to try the 1-4 charging deal.
                                Don't let my previous rants deter anyone from posting, i am just passionate about true freedom and am tired of mind games.
                                peace love light
                                tyson
                                Last edited by SkyWatcher; 09-20-2012, 03:46 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X