This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wardenclyffe - Tesla's true intention

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
    Yes, except for practical purposes it's convenient to make actual opposite wound coils otherwise it will be more difficult to work with and you'll need to do something to raise it off whatever surface when it's turned upside down. All the terminals will need to be reached from below etc, so if you're making two then you'd may as well save the hassle and just make them opposite to begin with. And they can be mounted vertically anyway.

    As you know the things will work when the coils are wound in the same direction with any combination of coils and sizes and geometries. All kinds of coils will work*. But be careful you don't get called a shill if you say these things

    *Disclaimer: Not necessarily at optimum performance/efficiency under such conditions.
    Yes you're right if the wires must come out of a certain side up or down would
    be most likely then they would be opposite in that respect. As for solenoids
    there can be advantages and disadvantages to doing it, i think it depends on
    the experiment and the way the coils are oriented in relation to each other if
    close. End to end is different to side by side ect. as is close to far.

    The thing is with a spiral it can be reversed by just flipping the coil but a
    solenoid is not like that, flipping a solenoid does nothing to the turn direction,
    to get an opposite wound solenoid it needs to be rewound.

    Cheers

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
      Tesla coil test 2 - YouTube

      I also discovered a 2 meter by 300 mm aluminium plate suspended 13 mm from
      my concrete slab has about 800 pF of capacitance to the ground stake and I
      can couple a receiver to the ground with it for some effect. Have you
      measured the capacitance of a pot of dirt to the radiator system or some
      other ground dR ? Maybe an RC car could be coupled to ground with a under-body plate.

      ..
      Very nice No I haven't measured the capacitance between the bucket and earth, but it's very leaky. When I was using the 2N2222 amp I was able to couple the receiver to it using an aluminium plate about 20x25cm up to a distance of about 40cm, the load was the 6 "love hearts" LEDs. I could also do the same by replacing the aluminium plate with my hand. I could tune it, increase the distance, retune it, increase the distance, retune again etc until I reached the limit. It's easy to see the importance of magnification factor in this I think, among other things by doing this you know for sure the receiver is tuned spot on, the peak can be hard to find with direct connections and certainly when using a lot of power because it's "too easy" to make it work. Powering a motor this way (efficiently) should be quite a task though, I think that will at least require some dedicated coils not just "experimental" things. Size might be a problem. For another project we've discussed in the past I recently made two tiny receivers, a basic AM radio style adjustable inductor, the smallest is about 3cm length 8mm diameter. The size HAS to be small for the application, but even with direct connections I'm not satisfied with how it works. So that idea will need work for sure. Although this was totally experimental and built blindly on the basic idea with no particular specifications in mind other than it needs to be as small as possible so the only indication I was looking for was that it would work at all, which it did. But motors...
      Last edited by dR-Green; 03-20-2013, 02:31 PM.
      http://www.teslascientific.com/

      "Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

      "Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Ernst View Post
        No, not in that way.
        The primary coil, capacitor(s), and spark-gap generate bursts of pulses of a pre-defined frequency. This frequency has to match the SRF of the secondary coil.
        With this frequency you can determine the wavelength.
        This you split into
        - 3/4 for the secondary coil, the extra coil and their connections combined
        - 1/4 for the fourth coil and its connections combined
        The extra coil amplifies the voltage supplied by the secondary, until the losses equal the supplied power. Which will happen rather quickly. The extra coil gets a small top-load so that a little charge (meaning little current) can produce extremely high potentials. This top-load will be the main point of losses in this system.
        In order to reduce these, you place this top-load inside a larger top-load connected to coil 4.
        Coil 4 will resonate at the same frequency and will always be in phase with the extra coil.
        Thus the potential of coil 4's top-load shields the extra coils top-load preventing discharges (=losses) and allowing it to reach a higher potential (see Carl Lindes process of air liquifaction). The high Q of coil 4 guaranties to maximize this effect.
        So coil 4 will oscillate in pace with the extra and its top-load will reach the same potential. But since this load is much larger, a greater current will run through this coil.
        I consider this puzzle solved. Anyone thinks he has build a TMT?
        Count your coils, less than 4? ==> NO TMT
        Creating OU? No? ==> NO TMT huhhuh how funny..
        One top-load inside the other one? No? ==> NO TMT
        Let me know if someone succeeds in replication. I'm still working on it.
        Ernst.
        The man forgot one of his own arguments, the plasma. Just a detail...
        But i worked on it and it isn't the missing keystone sorry to say !

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Hobby Eon View Post
          The man forgot one of his own arguments, the plasma. Just a detail...
          But i worked on it and it isn't the missing keystone sorry to say !
          Ernst got it right ! You can find proof by analysing all Tesla articles for newspapers..... Tuning fork !!!

          Comment


          • Thanks, Boguslaw!

            This thread has been a bit quiet, but I have been quite busy, and I have a little surprise for you folks.
            I can tell you now with 100% certainty that the 1900 CM artice contains a full and detailed description of the Magnifying Transmitter and how it is producing power.
            I have verified the principles and although some sound odd, it absolutely does work.
            I can hardly wait to show you and the entire world how it is done but the guy sponsoring my experiments asked me to file a patent first. I am trying to get that done this week, then, after that has been settled I would like to get the info out and all over the world in the shortest possible time.
            Why are we filing a patent? For one reason only: So that no one else can claim my work.
            The info will be freely available to anyone.

            If anyone has suggestions on how to proceed from here, please let me (+ sponsor = us) know.

            Ernst.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Ernst View Post
              Why are we filing a patent? For one reason only: So that no one else can claim my work.
              Your work? I thought it was Tesla's work. It's already patented, so you can't do it. Unless you are doing something different (isn't that the problem).

              If you are genuine then good luck. If you are disinformant then you have fun times ahead.
              Last edited by dR-Green; 07-29-2013, 01:57 PM.
              http://www.teslascientific.com/

              "Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

              "Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

              Comment


              • Yes, Although I do not consider myself a disinformant, I certainly see fun times ahead!

                Let's just start. By the time we get to the MT the patent is filed anyway.

                The Problem of Increasing Human Energy - With Special References to the Harnessing of the Sun's Energy.
                By Nikola Tesla
                Century Illustrated Magazine, June 1900
                electricity, we know certainly that it is a movement, of whatever nature it be. The existence of movement unavoidably implies a body which is being moved and a force which is moving it. Hence, wherever there is electricityelectricity, we have a conception of it as a whole, and before applying scientific methods to, the investigation of his movement we must accept this as a physical fact. But can anyone doubt today that all the millions of electrons and all the innumerable types and characters constitute an entity, a unit? Though free to move and act, they are held together, like the stars in the firmament, with tiesthat is a most interesting point. Think about it.


                Ernst.

                Comment


                • Congratulations Ernst. You are lucky man,having support... for me all this is the source of pain and saddnes,everytime I'm disrupted by common day dutes and nobody really cares what I'm doing (or even they threat me as a madman). I could only dream about a patent, though I have 3 partially done inventions all of much importance , but I learned hard that the importance is very vague topic, when I found that salesman could sold even a total crap as a great solution
                  Here is what I think. All devices just work the same , thus really all patents after Tesla times are void. It is just the way to "keep resonance", be it Steven Mark, Kapanadze,Stepanov and others. The other way is a abrupt discharge from capacitor and thus current enlarged many times and captured many times - indeed both are just variations of the same and both used by Tesla. And finally you could but you are not forced to send it somewhere using a stationary waves. Earth or conductor it does not matter. Stationary wave in Earth or in LC circuit, the same. Just follow the nature, gravity is the same force just different medium...
                  I bet you know what I'm talking about. Just keep resonance , use Newton III law and "you are in bussiness" as Don Smith tended to talk.
                  I will explain in patent, if/when someday I will finish it

                  Comment


                  • great ernst!!! looking fwd to the development of oyur work!!!

                    Comment


                    • Thanks!
                      Yes, I know I am lucky in more than one ways. And I intend to share the fruits that luck with the world. Also because I know that that would have been Tesla's wish, and I am greatly indebted to him.
                      Yesterday I finished the final version of the patent text, today I signed the application. It will be filed either today or on Friday. Whether the patent will be granted or not is not relevant, because if they reject mine, then they will also reject similar patents by someone else. If they accept mine they will also reject similar patents by someone else. So in both cases I get what I want.

                      Let's go back to the article... With a genuinly twisted mind you can already see where this is going. But I doubt whether a mind can be twisted enough so let's continue going through the article.

                      ----/ /----
                      Not only this, but he grows propagates, and dies, thus altering his mass independently, both in bulk and density. What is most wonderful of all, he is capable of increasing or diminishing his velocity of movement by the mysterious power he possesses by appropriating more or less energy from other substance, and turning it into motive energy. But in any given moment we may ignore these slow changes and assume that human energy is measured by half the product of man's mass with the square of a certain hypothetical velocity. However we may compute this velocity, and whatever we may take as the standard of its measure, we must, in harmony with this conception, come to the conclusion that the great problem of science is, and always will be, to increase the energy thus defined. Many years ago, stimulated by the perusal of that deeply interesting work, Draper's "History of the Intellectual Development of Europe," depicting so vividly human movement, I recognized that to solve this eternal problem must ever be the chief task of the man of science. Some results of my own efforts to this end I shall endeavour briefly to describe here.

                      Let, then, in diagram a, M represent the mass of man (electricity). This mass is impelled in one direction by a force f, which is resisted by another partly frictional and partly negative force R, acting in a direction exactly opposite, and retarding the movement of the mass. Such an antagonistic force is present in every movement and must be taken into consideration. The difference between these two forces is the effective force which imparts a velocity V to the mass M in the direction of the arrow on the line representing the force f. In accordance with the preceding, the human (electrical)(charge or current), leaving the two opposing forces the same. The second way is to reduce the retarding force R to a smaller value r, leaving the mass and the impelling force the same, as diagrammatically shown in the middle figure. The third way, which is illustrated in the last figure, is to increase the impelling force f to a higher value F, while the mass and the retarding force R remain unaltered. Evidently fixed limits exist as regards increase of mass and reduction of retarding force, but the impelling force can be increased indefinitelydifference in electrical potential and so we talk about a differenceaiding and maintaining those forces and conditions which tend to increase it; and, second, by opposing and reducing those which tend to diminish it. The mass will be increased by careful attention to health, by substantial food, by moderation, by regularity of habits, by promotion of marriage, by conscientious attention to children, and, generally stated, by the observance of all the many precepts and laws of religion and hygiene. But in adding new mass to the old, three cases again present themselves. Either the mass added is of the same velocity as the old, or it is of a smaller or of a higher velocity. To gain an idea of the relative importance of these cases, imagine a train composed of, say, one hundred locomotives running on a track, and suppose that, to increase the energy of the moving mass, four more locomotives are added to the train. If these four move at the same velocity at which the train is going, the total energy will be increased four per cent.; if they are moving at only one half of that velocity, the increase will amount to only one per cent.; if they are moving at twice that velocity, the increase of energy will be sixteen per cent. This simple illustration shows that it is of greatest importance to add mass of a higher velocitythe increase of the "velocity," of the mass newly added.
                      ----/ /----

                      Ok, this is where I have to stop, I'm afraid.
                      I have to wait until the patent is filed. Then I will post the whole story.
                      Promised.

                      Ernst.

                      Comment


                      • @Ernst
                        Am enjoying your interpretation of Tesla's writing!
                        Thank you sir.

                        Bert
                        Last edited by bbem; 07-31-2013, 09:35 AM.

                        Comment


                        • Patent is filed.
                          But my sponsor is asking me not to rush things before we get an official confirmation.
                          I am still working on the translation of (now) 66 pages of a full explanation of the article.
                          Pessimists may say "you promised to post the full story as soon as the patent got filed", which is true, so now I have to find a way to fullfill my promise and at the same time my sponsors request. No one can claim my work anymore, because I already have official proof that my patent was filed on july 31st.
                          What I propose is the following.
                          Every day I will reveal a bit of my work and on the day that we get the official confirmation (may take 2-3 weeks! ) I will post a link to the 66 pages explanation and an outline of the patent.
                          2-3 weeks is a long time, I know, so on this coming Sunday, that is 3 day from now I will post an analogy of the workings of the MT, so everyone can understand that it is possible to generate power from the environment. In that analogy I will show you how to let water run up-hill. It is a very close analogy to the workings of the MT so I am pretty sure that some of you will figure it out.

                          For today I have....

                          Some Tesla humour:
                          Originally posted by Century Magazine 1900
                          Again, it is contended by some that the advent of the flying-machine must bring on universal peace. This, too, I believe to be an entirely erroneous view. The flying-machine is certainly coming, and very soon, but the conditions will remain the same as before. In fact, I see no reason why a ruling power, like Great Britain, might not govern the air as well as the sea. Without wishing to put myself on record as a prophet, I do not hesitate to say that the next years will see the establishment of an "air-power," and its centre may be not far from New York
                          Do you see it?
                          "Air Power", not far from NY? How about Shoreham? Wardenclyffe?

                          Another Wardenclyffe analogy:
                          Originally posted by Century Magazine 1900
                          To increase materially the productivity of the soil, it must be more effectively fertilized by artificial means. The question of food-production resolves itself, then, into the question how best to fertilize the soil. What it is that made the soil is still a mystery. To explain its origin is probably equivalent to explaining the origin of life itself. The rocks, disintegrated by moisture and heat and wind and weather, were in themselves not capable of maintaining life. Some unexplained condition arose, and some new principle came into effect, and the first layer capable of sustaining low organisms, like mosses was formed. These, by their life and death, added more of the life sustaining quality to the soil, and higher organisms could then subsist, and so on and on, until at last highly developed plant and animal life could flourish. But though the theories are, even now, not in agreement as to how fertilization is effected, it is a fact, only too well ascertained, that the soil cannot indefinitely sustain life, and some way must be found to supply it with the substances which have been abstracted from it by the plants. The chief and most valuable among these substances are compounds of nitrogen, and the cheap production of these is, therefore, the key for the solution of the all-important food problem. Our atmosphere contains an inexhaustible amount of nitrogen, and could we but oxidize it and produce these compounds, an incalculable benefit for mankind would follow.
                          This source of our electricity is to be found in our atmosphere, not in burning fuel. It is present in an 'inert' form, but it can be activated... Once activated we can 'fertilize' our Earth with it so that industries (plants) can grow. This is a beautiful analogy of his Wardenclyffe project.

                          You were doubting me, were you? Admit it!
                          (some may still doubt me... )

                          Also in this post I want to expose some disinformation.
                          This letter can be found in various places on the internet:
                          November 5, 1903

                          Dear Mr. Morgan:-

                          The enclosed bears out my statement made to you over a year and a half ago. The old plant has never worked beyond a few hundred miles. Apart of imperfections of the apparatus design there were four defects, each of which was fatal to success. It does not seem probable that the new plant will do much better, for these faults were of a widely different nature and difficult to discover.

                          As to the remedies, I have protected myself in applications filed 1900-1902, still in the office.

                          Yours faithfully,
                          N. Tesla
                          have nothing to do with its purely technical featureseven to the greatest distance

                          Comment


                          • congrats Ernst
                            did you know there is a group of people that have allready replicated the Wardenclyffe project? their tower is smaller then wardenclyffe though. they say, that they need backing to build a full size tower, when it is built, it will be cappable of generating enough energy to power the world.
                            this was on tv so it is no lie, they want to prove that Tesla was correct in what he was doing
                            is your system a new design? or a replication?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Gav View Post
                              this was on tv so it is no lie


                              I'm sorry, but what planet are you currently orbiting? It doesn't seem to be earth.
                              http://www.teslascientific.com/

                              "Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

                              "Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

                              Comment


                              • hopefully not the same you are on miss green, i seen it in action with my own eyes is what i ment by it.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X