Man
Please don't doubt the true master Nikola Tesla. I already told you the reason why it acts like a lenzless generator. Two phase alternating current supply.
When the first primary induced to the secondary it produced voltage in phase to the incoming magnetic field of the second Primary.What do you call this kind of waveform>? By the way the input of the two primaries should be inverted polarity to perfectly made this lenzless generator. It is a combination of Patent 390,143 and patent 336,961 Regulator for Dynamo Electric Machines which deals with the Eddy Currents. Therefore it is as I already told you machine that this device has no imperfection.
Only the TPU and Barbosa Leal did replicated the 4 wound coils. For they engineers replace it with 3 coils on the Induction Motors. I think we should bring this to the Clemente Figuera Thread for I dont like to post here so many will mock me.
Please don't doubt the true master Nikola Tesla. I already told you the reason why it acts like a lenzless generator. Two phase alternating current supply.When the first primary induced to the secondary it produced voltage in phase to the incoming magnetic field of the second Primary.What do you call this kind of waveform>? By the way the input of the two primaries should be inverted polarity to perfectly made this lenzless generator. It is a combination of Patent 390,143 and patent 336,961 Regulator for Dynamo Electric Machines which deals with the Eddy Currents. Therefore it is as I already told you machine that this device has no imperfection.
Only the TPU and Barbosa Leal did replicated the 4 wound coils. For they engineers replace it with 3 coils on the Induction Motors. I think we should bring this to the Clemente Figuera Thread for I dont like to post here so many will mock me.
Originally posted by machinealive
View Post


that the 4 wound coils are together energizing the toroid transformer in a way that they perfectly synchronize there magnetic fields.Until recently I have found and realize that Tesla always use Two Phase Alternating Current to power this machines thus clear the confusion and doubt about this machine. If you think about Lenz law and Eddy currents they are being nullified on this machine, as I told you Tesla combine all hes concept on this perfect magnetic rotating machine.

.
the sun glasses needed the light is too bright
Comment