More praise for Moria!
Hello everyone!
I read about Moria and her incredible readings on the forum and was curious to have one done. I had never had a reading done in my life and I must admit I was nervous!! Nonetheless, I contacted Moria and had my reading with her about 2 weeks ago.
When she called, she immediately sensed my nervousness and asked me to put the phone down for 10 seconds and breathe deeply. Once I did that, she put me further at ease with her caring, loving energy and soothing voice. I keep telling people that her voice sounds like a hug!!
Right off the bat she mentioned something that sold me as to her intuitive abilities!
The rest of the reading was great, I took down notes as she suggests and I know I got more insight into myself. 
It was a great experience and I highly recommend her to anyone!!
Thank you Moria for your powerful loving energy!
~Viviana
Hello everyone!

I read about Moria and her incredible readings on the forum and was curious to have one done. I had never had a reading done in my life and I must admit I was nervous!! Nonetheless, I contacted Moria and had my reading with her about 2 weeks ago.
When she called, she immediately sensed my nervousness and asked me to put the phone down for 10 seconds and breathe deeply. Once I did that, she put me further at ease with her caring, loving energy and soothing voice. I keep telling people that her voice sounds like a hug!!

Right off the bat she mentioned something that sold me as to her intuitive abilities!

It was a great experience and I highly recommend her to anyone!!
Thank you Moria for your powerful loving energy!
~Viviana


Thank you for coming into my life! Your Beautiful words makes me speechless - also not an easy thing to accomplish! THANK YOU!!!
and as I am looking back on a lot of my life retrospectively now whilst reading this, it is uncanny how closely I have followed this forecast. It mentions that I would make an ideal teacher, particularly with young children ( I was a primary school teacher for many years). There are also several references to my being suited to business ( I have been in my own business for the last 10 years) & that I have healing capabilites ( I have recently been drawn to this area - hence my interest in Matrix Energetics).
I just booked to attend the Matrix Energetics seminars in Hawaii yesterday for August & I had absolutely no thought of that even being a possibility or intention back then.
Comment