just when you thought you couldn't possibly laugh a momento more...
This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.
OH MY GOSH!!!
KIDDING!! I'm just jealous
Pamela sweetie, ya know I love YA!!

Viviana
Geesh.... Why THIRTEEN times I wonder? Well....I guess it's okay because she certainly seems to be having a BLAST NOW!!! And did you see how Fabulous her poem is? She sure described me to a tee, did she not? Well...except for maybe the part about the wine....
What with all this snorting water, changing dresses, blushing because of Steven and getting corrections from Gracie in the zen garden, I haven't had TIME to have much wine!!!! But since Viviana didn't touch that one I poured for her.... I may as well not let it go to waste....
Jure...Your girlfriend won't mind, will she? What? Oh, she's FINALLY having a plate of food now? Well...It's ABOUT time she put something ELSE in her mouth...
How sweet of you to make sure she gets some REAL nutrients, Jure!!!
But you always ARE such a Sweet One!!! (wink combined with hair-fluff...)
Come on over here, Steven...Sit right next to me, okay? Mmmmmm....Now.... That's REAL NICE isn't it, Honey? Yeah....I thought so....
) so Pamela can't tell the effects from all these lovely ladies. 

Ah yes, Jure, that potent power of Male energy (god, if you don't believe me, just look at that huge smile, and glowing radiance on his gf over in the other room there!) , well, Jure has somehow acquired a bottle of Rickards Red for me....mmm, thanks buddy! Wow, that is going down just fine!
) distract me, for at least five minutes, maybe 10, ya, this time is all yours...I'm all ears...Did I tell you that that is an absolutely beautiful new dress you're wearing? Lets see if you can keep it on for a bit longer this time, hmmm? 
.Adrienne

I nearly FORGOT!!!
I am going early and my plane is leaving in the morning and I have yet to PACK!!!!
Oh, Steven.... Honey.... I am SOOOOOO Sorry...I am afraid we will have to put this lovely moment off for awhile so I can get my act together and catch my plane.... Holy Moly...Geesh, Steven...Look at what you DO TO ME!!!!
You nearly made me miss my plane with YOUR Powerful Masculine Energy!!!
)
I'll bring you back MUCH FUN...I PROMISE!!!© 2007–2026 A & P Electronic Media and its licensors · posts © their authors · Copyright & Archive Policy

Comment