Thank god I have now become immune to the delectable treasures, collectively known as womenkind, and can now resist to the N(motor)th degree, all this outrageous behaviour!
Perhaps all that working-out and healthy eating I do is a waste now as regards the females on this planet since they simply cannot handle all that is 'sterlingpg' lol, but I am sure out of the 'odd' 3 billion of you that there may be one or two that be worthy, aye.
Yes, the Magic Pill has been good - all I do is self-love now, lol, and am all set up to allow more of the good things I already give myself.
Have a great time folks - party on Garth!
Stephen

, but now we have attracted MORE Powerful Masculine Energy from Stephen!!
Well, Since we ARE using the Law of Attraction here, I for one am Joyous, especially since Stephen has noticed the "power flowing" from all the beautiful ladies here too!!

Frank? (eyelash-flutter combined with gentle sigh...) I think you should get Steven another glass of wine...That should loosen his tongue, don't you think? 
Comment